Med School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers

Sandy left the two guys a little after sunset. Her face had a red rash from the modafinil. She passed all of the questions. During the night, Armando had easy pickings of writing loser on student's foreheads. The students without stimulants were falling asleep and their study partner's were not longer coherent enough to recognize their opportunity and act on it. In the deep of the second night around 3 am, Armando had one by eliminating a student for every question on the quiz. Dave was assigned one new study partner after the next. The final study partner was a young Iranian man shaking from all the caffeine stimulants that he had indulged in. At the 72 hour mark, the professor offered them a match of the first person to get a question wrong losing and the other person passing. Dave clearly won, because the Iranian guy was stuttering badly from exhaustion and caffeine.

Sunday afternoon, Dave walked up the wide, gray, and worn stairs to the tall stone building with the large wooden gate. He stepped into the church. The cold tall pillars held up the tall ceiling. Rows of hard wooden benches filled his path to the front, where a table filled with flickering candles stood. He made a right looking up at the yellow and blue colored glass window of a female saint folding her hands and a cross on a staff next to her. He stepped into the dark mahogany wood enclosure. He sat down on the hard wooden bench with a purple velvet pillow on top. He drew the curtain close behind him. His fingers ran around the edge of the window to the priest. The edge was engraved with figures re-telling the passion of Christ. He heard the priest sliding open his side of the window. Now, only a fine screen separated them.

"Father Dagur, it is me Dave. I have sinned."

"Go on."

"I have used a prescription drug to win an exam at school."

"Dear Dave, the Lord is not concerned with the laws of the Roman emperor or any emperor. Have you broken divine law?"

"I have cheated, father."

"Son, I had a little wine to mellow my gut before taking confession. It helps me accept the long rants of the bored house wives. Would you say that I have cheated?"

"No father."

"Dave, say five Hail Maries and waste no more time. Go home and study. We need bright doctors like you."

Monday during the first recess, Armando walked up to Dave, high-fived him, and told him to follow. He found Sandy talking to a group of girls. He grabbed her by her pony tail and pulled her away. Sandy walked behind Armando and tried to talk to him from behind like a little dog trying to catch up with its owner: "Hey, I thought about it. I am uncomfortable about it and won't do it." Armando turned around, seized up her face, and said, "You still have the rash on your face. It would be easy evidence to get you flunked out of the program." Armando continued walking. Sandy opened her mouth and did a little body wave with her body, as she decided to continue walking. Near the central elevators was a wall segment, where porters would hide unconscious patients in their beds until their room was ready. Armando gathered the three of them there.

"Get over yourself. We are all here to learn. Sandy for all I know, you may have lumps in your breast."

Sandy stood there. She stood on happy Hawaiian flip flops. She wore roughly cut off jeans with a black tank top. Her breasts were full and well formed. Her arms boxed her head like a frame for a moment, as she pulled the top over her head. A purple bra with a smooth round shape appeared. It pushed her breast slightly up. Sandy unhooked the bra behind and the bra jumped immediately forward and down in a V shape. Her breasts sagged down a little bit into their natural shape.

Armando got black electrical tape out of his pant pocket. "We will give you some privacy." Sandy's eyes brightened a bit and she nodded. Armando ripped a one inch piece of tape off the roll. Next, Armando spit on his fingers and rubbed it on her nipple. Sandy stepped back. "Sandy, you will thank me, when we are going to pull off the tape later." Sandy let Armando step closer and put spit on her other nipple. Tiny white spit foam bubbles were next to her nipples. Armando made black crosses on her nipples with the electrical tape.

Armando started making little circles near the lower fold of her left breast. "Armando, do you realize that I am half naked, where people can walk in on us?" Armando continued working horizontally along the breast looking for lumps, while smiling brightly about what he was looking at and touching. Dave half tried to sneak away and half tried to get a better look at Sandy's full breasts. His face was flushed red. Sandy alternated between looking at the ceiling and looking into Armando's face.

"Clear. It is Dave's turn to check the other breast."

"No man, look."

"Dave, if you want to become a doctor, you have to get over your modesty."

Dave stepped forward and put his hand flat on Sandy's boob, pushing it up, so that the boob bulged out around his hand. "Happy?" Armando, grabbed his index and middle finger and circled them in over one small area at a time on Sandy's breast. Dave looked down at the floor with a couple long hairs and a discarded back cover of a band-aid.

"Dave, be a doctor. Look her straight into the eyes, while you touch her breast. Tell her that she is the hottest coed in class. You have fantasized about her breast at night in bed. Now, you are so glad to touch them."

"Armando, I had my first kiss at age 18 with a girl that I meet at the local swimming pool. I am in new waters here."

"Really, are you one of those man-virgins? Will I be your first boob contact? I had my first kiss at age 15, when my date walked me out of the restaurant."

Dave was quiet. He shook Armando's hand off and attempted on his own. When he avoided the black tape over the nipples, Armando corrected him to not miss an inch out of modesty. Dave could feel Sandy's nipple under the black tape. He could feel her breath on his hand as he looked up at her eyes. Her eyes were curiously looking down at her naked breast. After he was done, Sandy put the bra and tank top back. They all separated.

On Friday, Dave and Armando meet again. They were assigned as study partners for the first clinical practice. The professor had handed them a multi-page health questionnaire. The first page provided an introduction on conducting patient interviews tactfully and thoroughly. It was important to make patients comfortable with the power inequality of a patient doctor relationship. Equally important was detailed interviewing to catch even hidden hints at a medical problem.

Dave and Armando were waiting in a small exam room. The short exam table had been placed sideways to fit into the room. The cabinets had common supplies. The drawer top had gloves, wooden spatulas, and the medical waste container. The wall had a funky multi-colored diagram about the cold and the flu. They were wearing a white coat over their student clothes. Dave had the clipboard, questionnaire and pen. Dave's nitrile gloves were a size to large and had many wrinkles.

The door opened and a eighteen year old slightly chubby girl stepped in. She was chubby in all the right places like her hips and boobs. The tight black leggings helped getting a good look at her figure. And, her t-shirt was equally snug fitting. She dribbled into the room with short steps in her white sneakers. "Hi," and she waved her hands at them.

"My name is Dave. That is Armando. What brings you here today?"

"Oh, I am here for my regular check up. My name is Emily." She raised a peace sign next to her eyes.

"Okay, I have a few questions that we need to ask you, before we can send you back to the nurse to take your blood and urine samples."

"Actually, let me cut Dave short. Let's do the physical part of the exam first. If you could do some jumping jacks for us. Jump your feet apart, while clapping your hands. Jump your feet together, while reaching out with your arms. Give us 10 of those."

Dave scribbled on the side of the paper: "That's not part of the questionnaire." Armando replied: "I know. I just love watching those young bobs bounce up and down." Emily's breasts were so chubby round that they touched each other on the inside. They bounced up to her shoulders and back down with each jump.

"Now, Emily, please give us ten situps."

Emily sat down on the floor with her legs straight and together. She lay on her back. Her boobs would distribute onto her chest and become flat. As she leaned forward to touch her toes, the boobs would hang down and forward at twice the size from before. The sight of her boobs and the chubby outline of her thighs next to them was delicious.

Dave scribbled back, "You are getting us in trouble." "There will only be trouble, if you let on to Emily that there is something unusual."

"Emily, stand back up. Let's see how flexible you are. I will have you stand up and reach for your toes."

Emily was bending forward. The leggings stretched over her butt and showed that she was wearing a colorful g-string. Armando lightly pushed on her back with one hand, "Can you do a bit more? You are still young." Emily strained forward. Next, Armando's other hand went straight in the middle of her butt and moved her an inch back: "Now, don't fall forward." Emily's face was red from straining to get the last bit towards her toes.

Now, Armando pinched the legging fabric at her butt together to get a hold of the g-string. He pulled the g-string up. She got a wedgie as the g-string pulled into her vagina. "Now don't cheat by bending your knees. Okay, I guess that's all we get." The flustered face of Emily reappeared.

"Dave will now go with you through the health questions."

Dave rattled down the question in a quest to get out. Armando interrupted him.

"Emily, you are now eighteen years old. There is new freedom that comes with age. With that come also new issues. Are you sexually active?"

She said "Yeah", while looking down.

"How many sex partners have you had?"

"Three."

"Have you had anal sex?"

"Yes." Her young fingers were walking around her thighs in discomfort.

"Tell us about it."

"Well, this guy from church was over watching TV. My ma was out grocery shopping. We cuddled under a blanket. He suddenly threw me over and thrust his penis inside of me. It hurt."

"Ah, that tells us what to screen for. You masturbate of course. What is your preferred way?"

"Oh, like in the shower, I have this electric tooth brush and I put a lot of tooth paste on it. And, then I hold it there. I have to be quiet though, because my brother is sometimes using the sink outside the shower curtain. He just walks in like that sometimes."

"Okay, Dave can continue now with the questionnaire."

After they had walked the girl back to the nurse, Dave yelled at Armando that he had crossed a line. He told him that his hesitation speech would not work this time. Armando were on a power trip. They left in disagreement.

Dave saw his priest in confession that night. He touched the familiar cordelet that ran around the seating pillow. He still had the anger gushing out of his voice, when he talked.

"Father Dagur, I have been part of a terrible sin today."

"Go on."

"Another student and I abused our clinic practice to enjoy the sensual appearance of a young female patient. Then, we asked her sexual question to arouse ourselves."

"Dave, you and me have a similar lesson in our profession. When a precious slender girl in a skirt runs into my office sobbing and throws her around my neck, don't you think that I notice her tight ass in that mini skirt? Don't you think the biology in my body reacts no matter how many times I read the bible?"

"Father, I am in deep need of your wise advice."

"Son, sometimes, I take a leave from the Buddhists. There is a saying, let the fruit fall from the tree, when it is ripe. The idea is to allow your urges and vices to ripen until they naturally vanish. Armando is teaching you an important lesson early. You will get aroused by this or that patient. How you face your arousal is important."

"I hear you, father. How shall I handle my arousal?"

"There is a wrong way. If you repress it, it will only grow strong. That strength will overpower you every once in a while with terrible consequences. Instead, let it flow. Let yourself be aroused by a cute chick or two. Maybe, even indulge a little. Trust me. You will soon bore of it and move on to something else. Next time, allow the erotic arousal in and make friends with it, lest it become the demon that will control you."

"Dagur, your counsel has been wise in the past. Say how many Hail Maries today?"

"Five, son."

Day two of the clinic practice brought Dave and Armando back together. They waited in awkward silence for the nurse to bring in the patient. The patient was a tall blonde woman in sharp business attire. She wore black very high heels. Her knee long dress was pinstriped. Her thighs were strong biker thighs that showed the definition of her quadriceps. She had a white blouse and pinstriped jacket. Her hair was sprayed to go back very tightly. She had bright red lipstick and golden ear clips.

She had fallen during yoga practice. During handstands another student had tumbled and fallen onto her. Her back was hurting. The two young med students were supposed to do the general exam to rule out any secondary issues, before the orthopedic doctor would treat her back.

Dave was holding the clipboard with a copy of the questionnaire from yesterday. He attempted to clip the pen to the top of the clipboard. It dropped to the ground. He moved a little back, yet was too close to the wall to bend down.

"Jennifer, could you pick the pen up for me, please."

Jennifer squatted down. Dave could see deep into the slit between her breasts, because her blouse had a v-shaped top. He could see the slivers of a pink bra with the deep blouse look. Armando pressed his lips together as he saw Dave looking down at Jennifer's breasts.

"Let's check your respiration before we start the question. Please, take off your jacket." Dave reached for the cold stethoscope. Without hesitating, he reached under Jennifer's blouse up her back. He told her to breathe deeply. He worried about the boner in his pants. Yet, he assumed that the jeans and white coat provided enough of a visual buffer. He pulled the stethoscope out. He slid it under her bra up front. Jennifer shivered, when he touched her nipples.

"All good. Armando will do the questionnaire." He handed Armando the clipboard. Armando skipped half of the questions. He was not very interested. The blonde business woman made herself more comfortable and answered the questions with precision.

"That was the last question. You are now ready to see the orthopedist about your back. To get you ready, you will have to change into a hospital gown."

Armando held out the hospital gown with the blue flowers printed on. Jennifer waited for them to leave. Armando added: "The orthopedist will go on lunch break soon. Let's get you wrapped up." Jennifer unbuttoned her blouse. A purple bra with black laces appeared. She had a trim body. Jennifer made a sound with her mouth as if she were unsatisfied. Armando took the blouse off her and put it over his arm. Jennifer opened the zipper in the back of her skirt and let it slide down to her feet. Matching pink panties with black laces appeared. Armando took the skirt as well.

Armando stopped Jennifer from reaching for the hospital gown: "The bra as well. We may have to do an MRI and the metal in the underwire interferes with the machine." Jennifer rolled her eyes and considered how far she had gone with the two male students. She unclipped her bra and her twins fell out. Armando grabbed her bra as well. "Almost there, we don't have all day." Jennifer stomped her foot and pulled down her panties. Armando grabbed her panties, making sure that his fist covered around the white hygiene fabric that had been next to her vagina.

Jennifer stood there completely naked in front of the two young white coats. Her arms covered her breast. She was tall, slender, and athletic. Her body clearly showed her hard workouts. She took the hospital gown from Armando. She put her arms through the short sleeves, so that the solid fabric covered her front. The back was hanging wide open showing her sexy back and tight ass. Dave offered to tie her back. He started with the top string. He continued with the middle string. The lowest string was near her butt. He made sure to put his finger a little between her butt to cop a feel and pretend to pull out the string. Her nakedness still showed through the loosely tied back strings.

They told her to follow her out into the hallway. She strutted such scantly closed in her black high heels into the hallway. They made sure to walk past a waiting area without a nurse. They did not want to get in trouble and provide her with the most public exposure. In the waiting area, Armando stopped next to an old man with a walking stick. His lips were shaped as if he had lost his last tooth. Jennifer turned to Armando with her behind against the old man. Armando told her to wait her. He would check, if the orthopedist office was empty. She stayed there with her partially exposed butt two feet away from the old man's face. A little kid pointed at Jennifer. She blushed even more.

Armando returned. He simply walked her into another exam room. The whole pretense was simply for publically humiliating Jennifer with her public nudity. He left her in the room with her clothes in his hands saying that he'd leave them with the nurse. Thus, Jennifer was left without her clothes at the mercy of the real doctor arriving.

At lunch time, the trio of Dave, Armando, and Sandy meet up. They were chatting over cafeteria sandwiches and salads about their experiences in the clinic practice. Sandy gushed out the story of an old woman in her exam room. The old woman could not find her dentures. Without her dentures, her speech was completely unintelligible. Finally, they had to finish the exam by writing to each other on a notepad. The old woman's hand looked tall and ornamental as if it had been from the Civil War. Armando tried to top her story by spilling the downblouse view and under blouse touch that Dave had caught. Dave was upset. Sandy was even more upset.

"You guys abuse pretty women. That's no fair. We women have to score back. This afternoon, if you get a guy, you text me. I will get you right back for it."

The first patient of the afternoon was a twenty year old male. Dave and Armando should do the basic health exam and send him on to triage for further assessment. They texted Sandy from the exam room. A minute later, the door swung open. Sandy stormed in. Her white coat was wide open to show her top and her wonderful boobs in it. She gave the patient a full body hug to make him uncomfortable.

"Richard, have a seat here." She sat down next to Richard on the exam table. Richard was a tall lanky man. His shirt was too short at the wrist. His Khaki pants were too tied. His penis was visible in the right pant leg. Sandy put her hand down on Richard's thigh, so that her finger tips touched his penis. Richard had a pale squeamish face.

"Richard, what brings you here?"

"I have had a headache for a week."

"The doctor will see you in a bit. We are going to do a general exam to look for red flags. I will have you lie back and pull up your short for an abdominal exam."

Sandy started patting methodically across his stomach. Yet, she made sure to avoid the firm professional touch. Instead, she was caressing his stomach softly. She moved around in circles. She made sure to slip her hands under his belt loop as well. Richard had goose bumps racing over his body. His face was red. Armando and Dave stood in the far corner watching Sandy amused how she worked the patient.

cowboy109
cowboy109
317 Followers