Med School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers

"Okay, that's good. Let's check the reflexes of your knees."

Sandy squatted down to roll up his pants. Her approach was half hearted.

"Honey, those pants have to come off."

Richard stripped his khakis down. Now he was sitting there in his boxer shorts and white athletic socks. Sandy ran his hand up his inner thigh as if to steady the leg for the reflex test. Yet, she really tried to make Richard uncomfortable by arousal. She banged around his knee with the rubber mallet until his knee foot jumped forward.

"Richard, are you gay? No? So, guy butts and pecs don't turn you on at all? So, you are straight? So, boobs like mine turn you on? So, we have to take a peek at it. Pack it out. Stand up."

Richard stood up. Sandy pulled down his boxer shorts. She took a sniff. "Oh, it is a bit filthy." She reached for a disposable alcohol wipe on the counter. She unfolded the white alcohol napkin. She carefully wiped down his penis and surrounding area. His penis was clean. She simply needed a pretext to handle his penis longer.

After she discarded the alcohol towelette in the trash can, she was still squatting in front of Richard's balls and penis. She wiped a string of hair out of her face with the back of her hand. Then, she groaned, "Those have been pinching all day." Then, she reached with her gloved hand inside of her bra and adjusted her boobs. Without changing gloves she grabbed Richard's penis again. Dave and Armando gave each other looks.

Sandy pointed the penis up, down, and sideways. Then, she pinched the head and pulled the skin all the way back. She grabbed the shaft with her hand. "Please, squeeze as if you are holding back urination. Okay, thank you. Now, I will test tissue flaccidity." She pinched the penis near the base between her thumb and index finger. She quickly flicked the penis up and down, so that the penis outline blurred. She continued by handling his testicles. She checked his penis with small circles.

Next Sandy took out a yellow metal measuring tape. She placed the cold metal against his penis from the pubic bone down. She took a pen out of her coat pocket. She tried to make a mark at the first inch. The pen did not write. She took the pen in her mouth to get spit on it and tried it again. It still did not work. She now drew the pen across his belly in large circles until the pen started leaving a line. She marked every inch with a small line on his penis. "I am looking at the proportion of your penis. Let me do it again, because I am new to this." She repeated her marks and measured an extra half inch. She feigned confusion. Then, she blamed Richard, "Are you getting a hard on during a medical exam? What kind of pervert are you?" She told him to turn over. He kneeled on the exam table. She spanked his naked butt with long swings and thudding hits. She reached her hands between his thighs to grab his penis: "Are you done getting hard?"

The young man turned around and tried to cover his raging hard on with his hands. Sandy firmly looked at him: "There is one cure for a trouble patient like you. Cold water!" Sandy got her cold Snapple raspberry ice tea out of her book bag. She unscrewed the cap of the wide mouthed bottle. "Put your penis in here and keep it there until it is flaccid again." Poor Richard was on hands and knees on the exam table. He lowered his pelvis to dunk his erect penis into the Snapple bottle. "I will be back in two minutes. And, you better be presentable again." Before Sandy left, she took a snapshot with her IPhone of Richard's naked butt and penis in the Snapple bottle. She left the door wide open for anyone passing to see Richard in the compromising position. Dave closed the door swiftly to avoid detection by a supervising teacher.

Armando addressed Richard, "Yah, Richard, not so much tact with the female doctors here, huh. Get your clothes on and we finish with a few questions."

Dave saw his priest again. He was scratching his fingernails along the graffiti that the youth had carved into the confession booth.

"Dave, it is you again!"

"Father Dagur, I am tormented by terrible guilt."

"Tell me from the beginning, what had happened."

[...]

"Son, that was a wonderful story. I live vicariously through your tales. Tell me about Armando. Does he have a religious conviction?"

"Father, I do not know his private beliefs."

"He may be of use our order. The Island Order has a particular use for man with a dominant temperament like Armando. Men with great guilt have a great motivation to serve. Their service is so much deeper and more sincere than that of an innocent man. I give you the special order to facilitate his deprived ambition. When his guilt is at a peak, he will willingly come."

"Dagur, you tell me to sin on purpose and misuse my medical office?"

"Think of it like a license to commit minor crimes for an undercover officer to blend in."

"Father Dagur, your ways are sometimes hard to comprehend."

"Dear Dave, do your five Hail Marries and get out of here."

The last day of the clinic practice was rather menial. Dave and Armando alternated going through the questionnaire. That all changed, when Stephanie came into their exam room. She was a happy MILF with her tank top, pants, and heels. The heels had mushroom shells. Her large breast had fed two boys. Her eyes were large. Her lips were luscious with a warm smile. She had come in to check her cholesterol levels. She sat on the exam table with her feet happily swinging around and her hands at the edge of the exam table.

"Hi, Stephanie. My name is Armando. You are here to check your cholesterol level. After you answer our questions, you will have to fill a cup with urine."

Armando took a second look at Stephanie. He checked out her body. Her belly was a bit flabby. Her pants were a little large. Everything was a little worn and old like a MILF. Yet, she had this fire cooking inside of her off excitement. He looked over to Dave to check him.

"Stephanie, I notice that you are insured with Kaiser Permanente. Unfortunately, Kaiser has a lot of patients, who share their insurance card with family members. In order to get reimbursed for the medical fees, we have to take special precautions to ensure that your urine is being tested and not your sisters. We actually have to supervise the urine sample. Yes. This is a little intimate. Yet, it is nothing like a rectal exam."

Stephanie looked a bit stunned. The excitement went out of her face.

"Stephanie, here is the cup. It only needs to be filled half way. I will have you pee in it right here, so that we can certify your urine as genuine."

"You want me to squat down here?"

"Yes, actually, we ask patients to squat in the corner over there. It makes it easier, if there is a little spill."

Stephanie slowly walked into the corner. She pulled down her pants and panties to her ankles. She still wore her high heels, when she squatted down. Dave and Armando looked at her vaginal lips. They were hanging down a bit from the child births. Dave stirred.

"Stephanie, I will have to touch your vagina for a moment. Sometimes, people hide tubes that are connected to pouches of urine from family members. I have to frisk your vagina for any tubes."

"Really!?"

Dave moved forward and bent down in front of Stephanie in the dark corner. His blue gloved fingers prodded around her urethra. Then, he thrust his fingers in her vagina. He carefully separated her labia. Stephanie starred into Armando's face, who looked down at the proceedings intently. Finally, Dave held the cup in front of Stephanie's vagina and insisted that he had to hold it. Stephanie starred up at the ceiling trying to relax pee into Dave's hand with the cup. She heard her pee streaming into the cup. Dave was right in front of her. "That's it." Dave handed her a paper towel to wipe herself. Stephanie tried to perk up: "I am glad that you don't have to dig out any fecal samples!"

Stephanie stood up and pulled her pants up. The pink-white checkered panties disappeared behind the zipper and pant button. She swung her arms a little to the side and folded them in front of her before stepping back to the exam table. Armando had already the wooden spatula ready. "Now, Stephanie could you open your mouth wide and say 'ah'." Stephanie swallowed and opened her luscious pink lips. The upper lip had a pronounced v-shape at the top. Her tongue was pink with a little white on top of the taste buds that looked like chubby hair. Her teeth were ivory white with a shine and even height. Armando put the wooden spatula to the back of her throat on purpose. Stephanie's body rushed forward. She bit down on the spatula. Her eyes got teary.

"Dave, could you hold her head. Stephanie, I want you to relax."

On the second try, a tear ran down Stephanie's face and saliva drooled on her top near the boobs. Armando now put two fingers in her mouth. "Please, pull all the air out of your mouth, so that we can see the tone of your facial muscles." Stephanie's lips formed a pink circle around Armando's two fingers. Her lips puckered in. Armando moved his fingers a little back and force. "Now, try to blow up your cheeks to test the ring muscle of your mouth." Stephanie's cheeks ballooned big like a trumpet player. Armando abruptly pulled out his fingers with a loud plop and some of Stephanie's saliva flying out. "Oops, I am like a water fountain today."

Dave finished the questionnaire and sent Stephanie on to the nurse for her meeting with the real doctor.

During a nice fall day, Dave an Armando had lunch at the pond side cafeteria. A little pond was surrounded by benches for hospital patients to get some fresh air, except for the hospital side. There a worn wooden deck was filled with metal mesh chairs and a seasonal cafeteria cart served boxed lunches and drinks. Dave tried to sell Armando on the finer points of sin and the need for confession. Armando was distracted texting a girl, whom he had meet at a dance club during the weekend. Sandy came walking with a swing in her hips and bouncing hair with every step. Her tray claimed space on the small round metal table. She stretched out her legs onto Armando's lap. The calves below the hem of her dress were stubbly. The flip flops were a bit worn. A petal was missing from the adorning white-yellow flower on her flip flops. "Armando, it is time for payback. We have to practice rectal exams."

"Ha ha, little girl, you are delusional."

"Oh, my bad. Now, that you remind me, I remember what the right thing to do is. A girl friend of mine in administration passed me a complained by a Stephanie. She did not like something about how a urine sample was taken. I will give it straight to the professor."

"That's not only Armando's problem. What do you want us to do?"

"You my friend, Dave, make sure that Armando shows up after hours at 7 PM in the lecture hall. We made a little deal with Stephanie. Rather than getting a slap on the wrist, we will get five girls plus Stephanie to observe the rectal exam."

"Sandy, how do you know that it would not turn me on to have your hot little hand fumbling around my ass?"

"Perfect 7 PM. Wear some sexy underwear, heart breaker. Hey did you guys already struggle with the surprise quiz today in class?"

The three of them chatted about school.

In the evening, the hospital section with the teaching rooms was empty. The lighting had already switched down to conserve electricity. Only every third ceiling tube was turned on. The ceiling tubes ran along the hallway. The floor of the ceiling reflected distant bright lights beyond double winged glass doors of another department. Dave and Armando opened the door to the familiar lecture hall, which had a completely different mood now. Only the light beam for the lecture stage was turned on. The stadium seating was in semi darkness. Sandy stood up front doing a little dance snaking her body left and right as she shifted from one foot to the other. Next to her was the imaging machine. A rolling wheel base with a mounted screen and thick, long tube rolled around a spool.

Once Dave and Armando got next to Sandy, they could see the faces of the girls sitting in attendance. There was Caroline, the overweight administrative assistant with two inch long fake nails. There was Katie, the tiny student from the first row whose black hair was matted from neglect. There was Liz-B, the long term cancer patient, who often tacked along doctors and nurses. With a red head, Stephanie was there as well. Her round boobs looked especially lovely today. The dark lighting smoothed the skin on her face and made her look sexy.

"Armando, here is the jury to ensure that your penalty for maltreating a patient is well delivered. Hop on the teacher's desk."

Armando climbed on the teacher's desk. His white shirt was hanging down under him. He steadied himself with one hand and unbuttoned his pant with the other. Everyone heard the zipper. His black pants glided down to reveal Dallas Cowboy's white star on blue background logo on his jock straps. He pulled those down to his knee as well. "Enjoying the sites, ladies?"

"Armando, we got the high resolution cam. You know, it is big. I will loosen up your sphincter with my fingers."

Sandy pulled on the Nitrile gloves. She squeezed clear paste out of a non-described tube onto her two straight fingers. She distributed the lube. She placed one hand on Armando's lower back. Armando's lower back arched up, as she placed her fingers at the entrance of his anus. His butt was very hairy all the way in between his butt cheeks. She inhaled. She exhaled and crammed her fingers in. Armando struggled. He tried to get up. Yet, Sandy swung her leg out and on top of Armando's neck. She was standing there half like a ballerina doing a stretch at the bar and half like a movie martial artist doing a high kick. She kept turning and rotating her two fingers in Armando's ass. Caroline cheered and clapped. Katie came closer to take a photo on her IPhone of Armando's face in agony and Sandy's heroic pose.

"Girl's I need some help. We are going for the real deal."

Caroline walked to the front of the desk. She kneeled down and put both of her fat hands on Armando's hands. Her fake golden arm rings were oversized and fell sideways. Katie jumped on top of Armando in reverse. She faced his butt and put her butt down on his head. "Armando, let the rodeo begin. I am not wearing any panties today under my skirt!" Dave regretted not being the victim, when he heard that. Sandy looked at the large instrument in her hand. It looked like an oversized dildo attached to a vacuum tube. She switched the screen on. It beeped. She rolled a condom over the instrument for hygiene. Stephanie got up. "He is getting the real deal, not the synthetic stuff." She spat on the imagine sensor. Sandy went around the girls to collect spit from all the girls before she distributed it over the entire imaging sensor.

Sandy placed the white sensor at his anus. She pushed. Only an inch or so of the tip went in. Armando was struggling. He lifted up Katie, who held onto his body with a cowgirl cheer. Sandy pressed harder. Armando started swiveling his butt away from the pressure force. Stephanie stepped forward. She reached under his belly and grabbed his penis firmly. "Any way that I can be of assistance. We might save your life today by chance. Don't fight it." Sandy gave it another push, before Stephanie took a hold of the anal probe. "He is just like my two little boys. It is only a little more to get over the hump." Stephanie gave the anal probe a confident shove. It went in smoothly. Armando moaned and his head collapsed down under Katie's weight.

Everyone gathered around the screen. Sandy would move the probe back and force, as well as turned it. The girls were busy looking at the grainy dots and lines to identify, what they saw. A little discussion broke out about a dark spot that may have been an early cancer growth. However, Dave suggested tilting the probe a little to find out, if it was a shadow. It was a shadow. Armando's body started relaxing and going with the flow.

After Sandy pulled out the probe, she asked Armando, if he wanted to keep the used condom as a souvenir. Everyone dispersed quietly into their own directions.

That evening, Dave visited the confession booth.

"Who is it?"

"This is Dave the medical student, father Dagur. I have sinned again."

"Why do people always say that they have sinned? It is already obvious by sitting down here. Tell me, child."

"There is this classmate. Her name is Sandy. I have fantasies."

"What are they, Dave?"

"She has these perfectly round boobs. She has these pretty bras with laces and colorful prints. I see the edge of them peaking out sometimes and imagine the rest of it. Most of all her spirit is so bubbly and upbeat. I believe, if I could hold and lick those boobs, her happiness would fill me as well."

"So, you fantasize about that girl. What is in your fantasies?"

"Oh, father Dagur, I often sit in class behind her. I look at her freshly washed hair. I lean forward to get a smell of her shampoo. Then, I imagine that I take her by the hand and lead her to the stair case. All the way in the basement of the stair case, there is a hidden spot. Behind the last steps of the stair case is a completely hidden spot. I imagine us taking off each others clothes, kissing and breathing heavily, as the occasional hospital workers clunk their feet on the metal stairs barely above us. Her young, smooth, and joyful body and the idea of being close to getting caught, yet safe, is such a turn on."

"Dave, that is completely normal. If you knew the thoughts passing my mind during my lonely evenings in the church. If you knew those fresh memories of nuns. Well, those are my own."

"Father Dagur, you must think that I am very harsh on myself."

"Dave, I must finally tell you a bit more about the Order of the Island. We have teaching that clearly breaks with believes of the Vatican. So, we keep them secret. You must not tell any of this to anyone, except Armando. Armando has the attributes that we seek in a priest. The order has approved a ten thousand dollar reward for you, if Armando becomes a priest with us."

"Father, that is a lot of money. However, Armando is far from a celibacy oath. He parties every other week in bars and clubs."

"Dave, you do not know the Order of the Island. We have a nursery in Vermont for all the illegitimate children. I have three of my own there. Our order is more interested in foul apples than the good apples, because the foul apples will willingly help cover up. Oh, I have told you too much, because you are such a straight arrow. Let me assure you that Armando will see the light."

"Okay, father Dagur, five Hail Marries again?"

The last day before Thanks Giving was a special class. The professor was pacing in front of the class with his oversized microphone hanging on his shirt like a bib. A middle aged man was sitting silently on a swivel chair. The lecture desk contained two towers of clear sample cups. There were also a few magazines and video tapes that showed a lot of skin, faces, and large type.

"Ladies and gentlemen, today is another make it or break it day. Today, you have to proof that you have whatever it takes. We save lives. Your loving mother may tell you that you tried everything. To the patient it only matters that they survived or not. If a man lies bleeding in an alley and you don't have a trauma kit, take your shirt off to make a compression pack. If a woman chokes in a restaurant and turns blue, do not tell her that you did not learn yet, how to treat her. Take a pen from the waiter and figure out, how to make a trachea cut on the spot. If a child in a car crash scenario screams your head off, so that you cannot concentrate, put duct tape on its mouth. Yes, it may seem cruel. Yet, do you want to loose the mother to uncontrollable bleeding or tell her grave that you cuddled her child?"

cowboy109
cowboy109
315 Followers