Med School Acceptance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A_Vronsky
A_Vronsky
31 Followers

"That's what I thought."

He undressed slowly beside her. She couldn't do anything but watch hungrily as more and more of his body came into view while his business clothes were set aside. His motions were deliberate and patient, and when he turned to face her naked for the first time, she let out an audible gasp. His cock, the center of her longing, was finally revealed to her. It was neither the largest nor the thickest she had seen, but in her mind, it was the image of absolute perfection, and whatever craving she had felt before was multiplied by ten.

"Please!!" She wailed. "Please let me have it. I need it, sir. I'm nothing without it. I am meant to be used by you and to give you pleasure. Please!!"

He smiled and circled her immobilized body, stopping with his hard shaft dangling over her face, and he brought the thick head to her lips, smearing the precum across them in one slow stroke before thrusting himself down her throat with no hesitation. He fucked into her mouth roughly, with no regard for her, listening to her pitiful gags and sputters while the shaft invaded her over and over again. His hands gripped the yoke that held her head and hands in place and his knuckles turned white as he worked up a sweat, his hips rocking forward and back violently, using her first fuckhole the way it was meant to be used. As he felt the tension rising in his own body, he pulled out with a sloppy wet sound, strands of her spit falling across her face. He slid his balls across that saliva, letting them slip across her face until they were coated.

He chuckled and circled her body to where her legs are stretched open, exposing her remaining two fucktargets for anyone to see. He looked down at the swollen peach of her cunt lips, their flesh turned a dark pink by her arousal. He gripped his cock by its base and slapped across her cunt lips roughly, the head of his dick colliding with her erect, sensitive clit over and over. She gasped and shuddered in response and he looked into her eyes.

"Do you think you deserve to be fucked?"

She struggled to focus enough to answer, then shook her head no and spoke quickly, as if she needed to get it all out before her lust took over again.

"No, sir. I'm nothing but a slave and a toy for your pleasure. I don't deserve your cock, but I need it."

He smiled at her answer and nodded once more, aligning his dick with the gaping entrance of her cunt and thrusting himself forward in a hard drive of his hips, burying himself entirely inside of her clenching fuckslot. He went at her with the same passion as he did at her throat, using her like the cumsock she knew she was. Over and over, the full length of his shaft pistoned in and out of her, her cunt yielding to every advance of his dick and clinging to it on every retreat. Her sounds grew in frequency and pitch, her screams of pleasure echoing off the bare walls of the basement as he gave her what she now knew that she'd been desiring all her life. Just as she seemed ready to explode in pleasure from the relentless strokes of his cock, he pulled it free of her pussy's grip.

She groaned in frustration and opened her eyes to look up at him.

He returned her look with a smile.

"Do you want me to own you completely?" he asked.

"Please, sir," she responded, "you already do."

"Then I think I'll demonstrate that fact on your body." He laughed to himself and pressed the slick head of his cock, lubricated with the juices of her overheated cunt, against the puckered opening of her ass. "If I own every part of you, then I think I should ... take every part of you." Just as he said the word take, he thrust the head of his cock past the ring of her asshole, forcing her to accept its thick bulb inside her bowels.

One more time he began to thrust into her, forcing his cock gradually deeper and deeper into her body as she grunted and snorted like a filthy fuckpig. He worked his shaft all the way inside her, enjoying the heat and pressure of her tight backdoor before beginning the final stretch run, picking up the pace of his thrusts and propelling himself closer and closer to his release.

His hips rocked back and forth violently, his shaft pulling almost free of her ass before plunging back deep inside her, her whole body moving in response to his motions, her pleasure becoming so overwhelming that she became almost silent. His balls swung forward to smack against the flesh of her ass over and over.

When she pled, her voice was deeper and more animal than he'd ever heard it:

"Pleeease, sir. May I-I-I pleeeeaase cummm?"

He let out a grunt, smacked her ass sharply and whispered back.

"Yes, cum for me, filthy fuckpet."

She went completely silent for a few eternal seconds, then groaned as her body tried to double in half but is prevented by her ties and shackles. She screamed incoherently as the pleasure she'd waited for so long washed over her. Her asshole clenched tightly around his shaft and forces his seed to bubble up from his heavy balls. His shaft began to throb inside her impossibly tight shithole, and he released the first thick spurts of his cum deep inside her, coating her insides with the rush of his hot slippery nut. He pounded her through her orgasm as her spasming muscle milked every last drop of his cream from his balls.

Sweaty, he pulled from her well-used body, her cunt and asshole gaping hungrily, still throbbing with occasional aftershocks of pleasure at being treated like the perfect bitch she longed to be. He stood a few feet from her body, watching her shiver in the cool air as cum dripped from her open ass and splashed across the floor. He found her eyes, covered in a fog of pleasure, and he asked her the one question he knew she'd be able to answer, even now.

"What are you?"

"I'm your possession, I'm your slave, I'm your fucktoy." She answered immediately in a steady voice.

A_Vronsky
A_Vronsky
31 Followers