Med Student Fun

Story Info
Comatose patient wakes up.
1.3k words
3.48
40.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prevacker
prevacker
125 Followers

As a medical student, I often was ignored (as were other medical students). Often we did not get to examine patients, and many decisions were made while we were elsewhere.

While on neurosurgery rotation, we got a 42y/o married lady (mother of two) admitted after she had a subarachnoid bleed, apparently from a sharp rise in blood pressure during orgasm while having intercourse.

Most aneurysms bleed during effort which raises blood pressure, and often they are unknown (to anyone) before the first bleed. Xrays showed the small aneurysm, and the surgeon proposed to "clip" to prevent it from bleeding again. The patient was comatose, but even so I was not allowed to examine her because she was the wife of someone important.

I had examined her under supervision of the attending doctor, and had done a pelvic exam on her- she had this beautiful pussy with just the right amount of hair and just perfect labia, and a lovely clitoris peeking out. But my exam was routine and showed no problem, so this seemed to be the first and last time I would see or touch her pussy.

The staff did not notice that I saved the gloves to sniff and lick them later- she was delicious.

When we got to surgery, I was assigned a location where I could not even see the operative site (and was supposed to "help the anesthesiologist", although she never asked for nor needed "help"). The surgery went well, not thanks to me. But from where I was seated, I found that if I lifted the drapes, I could smell her amazing cunt- I think I know what a male dog feels when he smells a bitch in heat!

The patient woke up and was recovering nicely from the bleed. I truly wanted to find some way... but just visiting her I could get some of that smell, so I did visit daily.

I devised a set of questions and got permission to follow her "recovery" using her answers to the questions. This allowed me to spend more time with her and sort of "get to know her". But I despaired getting at her lovely pussy again- there was simply no REASON to examine that, no matter how much I wanted to examine it.

She was fairly confused at first but seemed to be recovering quickly and in proportion to the decrease of her headache.

One evening when I was asking my routine questions, she responded to the "do you have any new problems since the last time I asked?" and said, "Yes, I do, sort of... I'm really horny and my boyfriend has not been to visit me even once."

I rose to the bait, asking if there was anything I could do to help her, maybe more pain meds or something to help her sleep.

She smiled and said, "maybe something more related to my actual problem. Why don't you examine me "down there" and find out if there is any problem?"

I knew that if I asked for permission from the doctor in charge, HE would do the exam and I would not- so I asked a few questions about discharge and pain with urination... and then told her I would be right back with a light and some gloves.

And I was right back. I did not completely pull the cloth "screen" around her bed, but moved it enough to sort of screen out the glass on the door and the lady in the adjacent bed.

Sheet down, knees up, and I saw her beautiful vulva with the lovely labia just peeking out and the perfect profusion of curly hair.

I asked her to hold her labia apart, and used a flashlight to inspect... then covered my fingers and thumb with KY lubricant and slid the two fingers between her labia and into her vagina. The thumb bumped up against her clit, the fingers could feel her cervix and pushed it slightly.

I had done some research and asked other students about this after my first surreptitious exam, and realized that the clitoris is the key to making a pelvic exam feel good for the woman (if she wants to enjoy it).

I explained that I needed to push a little to see if she was tender, and she replied "good" (not OK, but "good"). I pushed gently, and repeated, then slid a third finger in and she sort of gasped and said, "that does NOT hurt at all"... "maybe you could do THAT again?... for a while."

I think we both knew what was needed here, and she sort of groaned with each push (to encourage me to continue?). My thumb would sort of ride over the swollen clitoris and it would flip across it to the other side.

I was surprised about how fast she got really turned on and then seemed to have an orgasm.

When she did I suddenly realized that orgasm was how she had her first bleed from the aneurysm, and maybe she was getting high blood pressure and would blow out her aneurysm clip. But she did not do that. Instead she murmured softly, "that was just what the PATIENT ordered!"

After that, every time I came to ask my "survey" questions, she suggested I compare her status "down there" with my prior exams. And I did get pretty good at that. Before she was sent home, she asked if maybe there was something she could do for me to show me how pleased she was with the "treatment".

I chickened out, I had never had my cock sucked and was actually afraid to try it. And certainly was not going to try to learn how to fuck in a hospital bed, that was WAY too risky for me.

But I was having a great time smelling my fingers and jerking off after I provided her orgasm, and it was interesting to follow her recovery more closely than doctors usually do. I ended up getting a better grade because of my "survey". I'm pretty sure the doc in charge knew that I came up with the survey idea because the patient was a beautiful woman.

The part that you can't understand from the story above is the FACT that I was totally aware that discovery would have ended my career in medical school. Even if not discovered, now I was totally at the mercy of this woman- she could turn me in and I would never be believed- she would be believed.

And out I would go. Instantly. without discussion, no matter how much the patient enjoyed it (or actually solicited it). And forever- I would have to be a used car salesman or something that does not have any ethical restriction.

If you think fear and threat of injury is always a turn-off, you have not tried it. If I had really been fearless, I would have let her suck me off, or maybe even fucked her, but I actually was ready to pull out my fingers and "cover up" if anyone came in the room, that would take only a second or two.

Not easy to end a fuck or a blow job fast.

She phoned me and asked me to come over after she was out of the hospital, but I knew that would end badly (for me) so I risked her anger by explaining that I would get kicked out of school if anyone found out I had ANY personal relationship with a patient, especially a sexy one! She could have insisted- but I guess she was grateful for the good care, and didn't really want to mess up my life, so she relented.

Real licensed doctors can get away with that, but not med students.

By the time I got my degree and license, I was getting so much nurse pussy that it did not occur to me to visit my ex-patient again. But she sure did have a nice smelling pussy; I hope her memories are as fond as mine are.

prevacker
prevacker
125 Followers