Medbh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went in and said, "Wouldn't you like to unwrap your present now?" And she put her hands over her head to facilitate the removal of her dress.

"Hmm," Ted said. "The most wonderful present ever." He took the hem of her dress and lifted all of it over her head in one slow motion. Then he looked at her and gasped. "Wow!" he said. Medbh had bought herself a beautiful set of lingerie for the occasion. She had kept it secret from him because it was meant as a surprise and Ted looked at her wide-eyed.

"Medbh! It's almost a pity to take it off."

"Glad you like it, big boy! But you'd better take it off anyway. I'll wear it again for you but I want us naked now. Please!"

Ted felt her lovely body through the seductive underwear, and stroked her nipples. They had already gone quite swollen and when he touched them Medbh shivered. "Please," she said again.

Ted reached around her back

"No," she said, "It opens between my breasts." Ted opened the clasp a little clumsily - it didn't really help that his fingers were trembling. Medbh put her arms a little behind her back to let the thin piece of clothing slide onto the bed.

Ted kissed her breasts while he moved down to kneel in front of her. He kissed her belly and paid a lot of attention to her navel. He knew by now that it made her shiver, and she usually reacted quite forcibly to his touching her there.

"Oh, please, go on! Take my panties off and don't be a brute!"

Ted grinned and sat down on his haunches. He hooked his fingers into the elastic of her panties, but before he slid them down he kissed the front, and looked at the top of her slit thought the thin material. It aroused him no end.

When Medbh was naked he got to his feet. He'd already taken off his jacket when they came home so she unbuttoned his shirt while she rubbed his cock through the front of his trousers. Then she undid his trousers, and pushed them down his legs. His cock sprang free and he felt her hair sweep against it. He loved the feeling. She smiled up at him, and then she quickly planted a kiss on the tip on her way up.

"Ted," she said, " I want your sperm inside - and I like you to go on top now."

She got on the bed and lay down on her back in the middle. She drew up her legs and presented him with the best view he could have. "Come," she said. "Please!"

Ted needed no prompting. "I've been looking forward to this all day," he said as he joined her on the bed and took her hips in his hands. Medbh took hold of him with both hands and pulled. When she felt him completely inside she held him motionless for a moment, She looked into his eyes with a mixture of love, hungry longing and something Ted couldn't make out - hope, he thought. "Let's hope our lucky stars will be with us tonight," he whispered.

Then she wrapped her limbs around him, her husband, her love, and she let herself go on the waves of hope and passion that surged through her waiting body. She held on to him for dear life and used her cunt muscles on him the best way she could. She wanted to feel this with each and every nerve end and with all her emotions, and to remember every second and all the love she saw in Ted's eyes.

Ted sensed her mood, and rejoiced in it. He felt the silken skin of her vagina walls work on him, and he enjoyed the feeling of her nipples grazing his chest. He rested half on his elbows. His arms were under Medbh's and he stroked her hair while she almost spurred him on with her feet.

When her orgasm washed over her she pulled him in as closely as she could. "Please," she whispered, "please!"

Ted had tried to hold back his orgasm and now he could give in to it - he came with a low moan of joy and Medbh let go of his back and pulled his face to hers.

She held him close for a very long time while they felt their heartbeat slowly go back to normal. They felt Ted go limp, but he stayed inside her for as long as she held him close, softly biting his ear and whispering sweet words. Eventually she stretched herself and Ted rolled off.

"Ted," she asked, "Could you get us a drink? I'd like to lie here and talk some more."

He got up and returned shortly with two glasses of red wine.

"Don't spill it," she said, and sat up. "I hope my wish will come true."

Ted sat down next to her and put his arm around her. They slowly sipped their wine and talked until they'd finished their drinks. He took her glass and put both glasses on the chest of drawers.

"Come," Medbh said. "Let's go to sleep - we can have our shower tomorrow morning."

He took the duvet and spread it out over his new wife's reclining body; then he got in next to her. He kissed her goodnight and she turned around and pressed her bottom into his crotch. "Please hold me," she whispered

Ted wrapped her in his arms and they lay close together, loving every minute of it until they drifted off to sleep.

They didn't go on honeymoon. They didn't really feel like it and the girls would rather go back to the Yorkshire Dales than to make some boring journey to a grown-up destination; and Medbh and Ted heartily agreed with them. They could go camping some time in spring; it was too cold now to have fun outside.

Five weeks after their wedding Janice, who had obviously been waiting for her, told Medbh that she was going to spend the weekend at Charles's place. She glowed with anticipation. Could Medbh please, please, please help her a little with what to wear? She didn't want to scare him off, and she wasn't sure about what to wear at all. Medbh promised she would help her out the next morning. Janice told Medbh all about Charles, who apparently was an entirely different person than the one Medbh thought she knew - witty, funny, tender, a true paragon of manhood. She smiled and nodded; most others probably would not recognize the image they had of each other either.

Medbh left by way of the chemist's.

Back home she told Ted about Janice and Charles. He nodded. "I'm glad for the two of them," he said. "It may put some life and fire into old Charles. I don't think he could ever restrain Janice too much. I expect lots of people would be quite surprised to find her go steady."

"I think it's her greatest wish, though," Medbh said.

The next day Medbh spent a couple of hours at Janice's place. They went through the wardrobe together and talked a lot about Charles, Ted, children and life in general. It appeared Bill's father, who'd promised her to marry her, had got cold feet when she got pregnant. She'd chosen her child rather than him, and that was that. Afterwards she'd desperately tried to find a father for Bill, but to no avail. And then, when she wasn't looking... Charles was a real dear.

Medbh was happy to find she quite liked Janice. She tactfully managed to make Janice put the rather more daring creations at the back of the wardrobe and got her to promise not to wear two or three of them again. Janice understood. A little to Medbh's surprise Janice's taste in underwear was much more conservative than in her outer apparel. There was no need to caution her in that field at all.

They had coffee together and then she spent the rest of the day at the bookshop.

That night she sat beaming at the world at large. Josie and Kim looked at her during dinner; then they looked at each other, and Kim shook her head. Josie made a face, and the girls demurely devoted themselves to their food. Ted smiled back at Medbh and raised his eyebrows, and she embarked on a story about her day's activities. She had made a couple of good sales at the shop, and she told her family a few things about her coffee party with Janice.

Ted looked at her from time to time. She looked very happy, and he hoped she'd tell him the reason - but she just went through the evening without saying a thing.

It was only when they had retired for the night and she lay cuddled up to him closely that she said, "Sometimes wishes do come true - guess what? I'm pregnant!"

Ted had expected it - but to his surprise he got tears in his eyes anyway. "How wonderful," he whispered, and he pulled her face to his and kissed her long and tenderly.

"That's good news indeed," he said after some time. "Aren't you dying to tell the girls?"

"I wanted to tell you first. My period's stopped, but I wanted to be sure so I bought the test material yesterday. Oh Ted, I'm so happy!"

"We could all see so, darling. I think the girls will guess - it'll cost us our eardrums tomorrow!"

"Oh, they'll be alright. Now just shut up and kiss me!"

She wrapped her arms around his head and rubbed her belly against his while her tongue entered his mouth. Then she took his face between her hands and kissed him all over from his forehead to his chin while he stroked her back, her breasts, her buttocks - everything he could reach - and found himself smiling so much it made his muscles ache.

He stopped stroking her body and moved his hands to her hair. "So we'll have to convert the nursery after all," he said.

Medbh nodded. "We've come a long way since we stood in the schoolyard waiting, haven't we?"

Ted kissed her, and she manoeuvred herself on top of him. "Remember you promised to sit for me naked?" he said. "I want to do you twice - now and when you're really big-bellied. You must be very beautiful that way, too!"

She nodded. "They'd better be good!" she said. "Oh, I'm too excited to go to sleep. Let's just talk and daydream a little."

Ted wrapped his arms around her back. He cuddled his love as closely as he could, and whispered endearments in her ear, and she just lay beaming on top of him, now and interspersing his whispers with some of her own.

Medbh felt herself go very wet - and eventually she couldn't wait any longer. "Please," she whispered, "make love to me."

Ted rolled her onto her back and went to work with his mouth. He paid a lot of attention to her nipples and then he sampled her pussy, first slowly teasing her a little by just not touching her clitoris, and then taking her between her lips. He tickled her belly and ran a finger through the crack between her buttocks. Medbh lay back enjoying his ministrations and moaned softly.

Eventually she said, "Ted - please - do come into me now - please -"

Ted got onto his knees and sat back on the bed. He put his arms round her back and lifted her into a sitting position, and then pulled her close to him. Medbh understood what he wanted. She put her legs around him and took his penis in her left hand; then she lowered herself on top of him. She squeezed him hard and then she sank back onto the bed. She dug her nails into his back and drew him into her as deep as they could; then she almost growled while they made love, fiercely and intensely, looking into each others' eyes all the while.

Ted loved it - Medbh received him with as much passion as she'd ever shown, and she stroked his hair and held him tight, and if all the world had disappeared at that moment he'd never have noticed for the love he felt for her.

"Ohh, so good..." she whispered - and then they came.

They lay panting together for a long time, stroking each other and feeling happy in the new life to be - theirs, and their daughters' sibling, and Medbh put her hands on Ted's cheeks and moved them slowly to the tip of his nose.

"Last time I had to go it alone," she said, "and now we're in it together. I'm so happy - and it's so good to share!"

A few tears trickled down her face and Ted licked them up. "It is," he said.

Ted had been entirely right. When Medbh told the girl the good news the next morning they danced and shouted and were all over her, and they were talking at once at the top of their voices. For once they differed in opinion as to what they'd like best - a sister or a brother.

"If it's a girl she can have our toys" Josie said.

"But most girls are Barbies."

"Not if she's our sister."

"But we could play footers with a boy."

"Well," Medbh said, "you'll have to wait and find out. I don't mind either way."

Ted started to paint her. Medbh felt a little self-conscious at first, but Ted managed to put her at ease, and the canvas progressed quite rapidly. "Do you mind if I ask Kim's opinion - if she's willing to have a look, that is?" he said.

Medbh considered it for some time. "No," she said at last. "She made you paint my portrait the right way, too."

Kim saw no reason not to; after all, she thought, I've seen Medbh in her bathing suit often enough. She looked at the nearly finished painting for some moments and nodded. "Yes," she said. "Good. Ok?" Then she skipped off to join Josie in the living room.

"Why did you ask her now?" Medbh wanted to know.

"Oh," Ted said, "you'll see."

He had her sit a few more times while making most of the final touches and then worked a little longer from memory. When he was ready he told Medbh to come and have a look.

"Wow," she said. "So that's why."

The painting was beautiful - but certainly not one to put up in the living room. Ted had just poured out all the love he had for onto the canvas, and she was shown with taut nipples and a smile that was, if possible, even sexier than the one in the portrait.

"It's almost like a declaration of love," she said.

"That's what it's meant to be. You know, I wouldn't have dared to do this back then."

She took him in her arms and kissed him. "Thank you," she said.

A couple of weeks later Janice met Medbh in the schoolyard with an invitation for the four of them to come and have dinner at her place that Saturday.

"It's to say thank you for having asked me to be your witness," she said. "Otherwise I'd never have met Charles. We're really serious and I'm going to move next week. Bill will be at another school without the stigma he's got here, so he can actually make friends. Isn't it lovely?"

Medbh nodded, wished her luck and accepted the invitation. "Let's have some coffee in town together," she said. "I've got some time left before I open up shop."

They had a long chat together. Janice was obviously completely infatuated, Medbh thought. She hoped for her that her relationship would prove as much a success as her own.

That evening she told the others they'd be having dinner at the Bonds', and that Janice would move to live with Charles.

"Are they going to marry, too?" Josie asked.

"I don't know," Medbh said. "I suppose so, but it's not the most important thing in a relationship."

"It helps for the children," Ted said.

"Uhuh. Anyway, Janice is really very happy. You can see it in the way she looks. There's been a shine in her eyes ever since she met him."

Ted grinned. "Who would have thought Charles would ever become a family man... It only goes to show how little you know about others."

Medbh smiled at him. "Sometimes life's not too bad after all, isn't it?" she said.

The dinner party was even more proof of the many sides a person can have. Charles, who had always seemed a rather introverted, shy person turned out to be very much at ease, very attentive and quietly entertaining, while Janice was a good host. The little apartment she dwelt in showed she had good taste in furniture and she obviously liked reading. She sat talking books with Medbh for some time while Ted and Charles talked with the children.

When it was about time for the Aulds to leave Janice told them they were going to get married in spring. "You'll be invited," she said, "and I hope you'll return the compliment, Medbh, and be a witness for us."

"I'd really love to," Medbh said. It made her feel all warm inside.

"I'll let you know the date in time - we'll keep in touch."

They drove back slowly. Medbh sat looking out into the November night, thinking of all the changes this year had brought. Then she looked at Ted and said, "This has not just been a lovely year for us."

He shook his head. "I'm so glad for the three of them," he said.

The year turned into a long winter with lots of snow. The girls had the time of their lives with a sledge and a bucket to build an igloo with Ted's help, and sometimes Mandy came to play, too She didn't have any opportunity to do so in town, and she felt rather attracted to her tomboy classmates.

The four of them had a lovely Christmas, playing games ands sitting together basking in the warmth of the woodstove.

Then spring rolled around. There were clumps of daffodils in the garden, and when the daffodil time was over bluebells appeared in the little wood. Ted and Medbh often went there to sit on their log and stare across the valley, talking or just enjoying each other's presence.

Alice Stubbs turned out to be a really nice woman, once she'd allowed herself to overcome her prejudices, and they had the Stubbs over for dinner one evening. With a little blush she asked the Aulds if they knew what had happened to Janice. When she heard the good news she was clearly very happy for her.

"I'm so ashamed of myself sometimes," she said. "Oh well, one's never too old to make amends. Can you help me to her address? I'd like to drop her a line."

The ladies, it seemed, treated her somewhat distantly now. It made her understand a little of how Medbh and Janice must have felt - "And you, of course, Ted..."

But Ted shook his head. He hadn't really noticed, he said, and he had kept his distance as much as they had. Alice thought that wasn't entirely true, but she appreciated his effort to take some of her embarrassment away.

Medbh looked at the circle of people around the dinner table and smiled. Slowly but surely, she thought, the isolated position they'd been in was changing.

She went to hospital a couple of times - to her surprise she was told she was going to have twins. Did she want to know if they were going to be boys or girls? No, she didn't. They were welcome any old way, and she liked surprises.

Still, it was with some hesitation she told Ted - what if he thought it was a little too much? But he said, "Isn't that lovely? You are a champion!"

"Aren't you afraid it'll be too much hassle?" she said.

"Of course not. I don't mind getting up now and then, and it's just the first year. Besides, we've survived Josie and Kim, so these won't be a problem." Then he added with a grin, "We'd better not partition the nursery then."

They spent the evening discussing things and deciding how to furnish the twins' room. There were two small beds, Josie's and Kim's, and they were quite different, so they asked the girls if they would like two new, identical beds or their old ones.

The girls looked at each other and grinned. "Our old ones, of course," they said in unison.

They received a card from Janice and Charles asking them to come to their wedding in late April; Janice had added some lines in pencil to remind Medbh of her promise. "As if I'd let myself be done out of a treat," she said with a smile.

They told the girls there would be another party.

"Can we go, too?" Kim said.

"Of course you can. They'd be very disappointed if you stayed away."

"But we don't have to wear dresses again, do we?"

"I don't mind dresses," Josie said.

"I prefer jeans."

"You don't have to, but you can if you like. The main thing is that you're there."

The girls grinned and went out into the garden.

The wedding turned to be a very formal affair. Janice looked beautiful in lots of lace, and she was duly given away by her father, who looked a little bewildered - he'd never expected her to marry and they'd omitted to tell him unto the very last.

"I thought you already knew," Janice had said.

Charles was dressed in a severely cut black suit with a white carnation in his buttonhole, and they made a striking couple. The best thing was their facial expressions, though - they looked as radiant as you could wish.

"But our party was better," Kim said on the way home.