Medic!

Story Info
Helping the Raiders, as best she can.
808 words
3.85
9.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First time writing. If you guys like this, I while write more stories around Caitlyn's horny adventures, taking place during StarCraft 2. Please note I don't own StarCraft, Blizzard does.

_________________________________________________

Field medic Caitlyn Lowell wiped the sweat off her brow, sighed, and looked down at the dead marine. Another one she had failed to save. She closed his eyes and looked around the bunker. The three remaining marines were shooting out of the firing slits, occasionally stopping to reload or take cover as hydralisk needles splintered against the neosteel-plated building. They had been holding off the Zerg for a while now, and evac couldn't be far off. But the radio chatter informed her the a new wave was approaching, and she could see the marines didn't have too many clips left.

Suddenly, the sergeant yelled a warning. 'Banelings! Fall back!' She ran out the entry door at the rear of the bunker, sprinting for the second defensive line as a tide of banelings crashed into their bunker, obliterating the structure in which she had been sitting not ten seconds earlier. She glanced over her shoulder and saw two of the marines fall, the acid spraying everywhere and splashing onto her shoulder-pads. Instead of the acrid stench she was expecting, Caitlyn suddenly wanted nothing more than ripping off her groin plate and masturbating in the middle of the battlefield. She felt her slit getting wetter, and her nipples hardened. The medic stumbled behind a missile turret and administered some drugs, the heat in her pussy lessening slightly.

She looked around and saw the sergeant, the only other survivor of the squad, take cover beside her. He reloaded his rifle. 'The others are dead. Evac's on it's way, but there's another wave of zerg inbound.' He stood up and started firing, but suddenly he yelled in pain and slumped down beside her. She looked at him and immediately saw the large Hydralisk needle imbedded in his codpiece.

She looked him in the eye, his face contorted with pain. 'I'm gonna get the spike out. Bite on your teeth, sir!' The sergeant nodded and grimaced as she disengaged his groinplate. She immediately saw that the bone needle had pierced his ballsack. It appeared to have contained a similar poison to the baneling's acid, as she could she his erect dick through his undersuit. Caitlyn ripped it off, his cock immediately jumping up. Seeing his 9-foot dick made her own cunt flare up again, her pussy juices seeping through her skintight undersuit.

'I'm gonna have to suck out the poison, sarge. Otherwise you'll get infested.' She said. He grinned as she put her hand on his cock and started stroking it, his foreskin moving over his dickhead. At the same time, she used her other hand to disengage her own groinplate. She stuck a finger inside her dripping pussy, furiously masturbating as she applied the 'treatment'. The gunfire and the squeals of dying zerg only made her hornier, and she stuck a second, and then a third finger inside her cunt while she massaged her clit with her thumb. She licked his dickhead as she started pumping his cock faster.

She came quickly, her juices squirting over her hand. Feeling her squirm, the sergeant put his hands on the back of her helmet and pushed her down onto his cock. Moaning into his cock she moved her hand to his ballsack and started kneading, making him pump her head on his cock even faster as she felt his dickhead in the back of her throat.

As she sprayed her juices everywhere a second time, she felt his ballsack clench. Quickly pulling her mouth off his cock, she started jerking it, massaging his ballsack at the same time to make him cum. His jizz shot out in thick ropes, and Cate was pleased to see that although the first few volleys were a sickly yellow, most of them were a creamy white. She let the infested cum fall in the dust, and quickly put her mouth on his cock and sucked his dick, swallowing most of the healthy jizz. He shot his load down her throat, and she drank it hungrily. Seeing the evac shuttles coming down as the Hyperion launched missile barrages at the swarm, She reactivated her groinplate as the sergeant did the same. Grinning, he turned to her. 'Thanks for saving me, private.'

'No problem sir.' She answered, his sperm running out of the corners of her mouth. 'Although I think it would be best if I gave you a more thorough checkup once we get back on board'. Caitlyn winked at him and smiled coyly. As the Hyperion flew overhead, they made for the shuttles. Caitlyn smiled. They might have only just escaped, but the sperm running down her chin told her it had been a good day.