Medicaid Fraud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centurea
centurea
54 Followers

"Jeanine, your nipples are an important part of your breasts, especially with the baby coming. Please make sure to check them often, just like Nurse Grey is doing." I said, knowing she would hear it as a "suggestion" and obey. I looked forward to seeing her demonstrate at her next appointment.

Placing my hand on her crotch, I stood so Jeanine could see me. Kristy lowered the girl's facemask at my signal. We needed her to be able to talk for the next phase of the exam. The anesthetic would wear off quickly once we removed the mask, but the MDBD would keep her aroused and uninhibited.

"How often have you been having sex, Jeanine?" I asked.

She was panting heavily, and it took several deep breaths before the naked girl could focus enough to think about my question. Sweat was running down the crown of her belly and trickling between her inflamed pussy lips.

"It's an important question for your medical records. Are you having vaginal intercourse regularly?" I slapped her crotch—not enough to hurt, just enough to keep her aroused and distracted.

"Um--" She managed. Her hips ground against my palm and Kristy's hands returned to her breasts. My nurse likes pregnant women for the way they jiggle, and I can't say I disagree.

"In utero semen is an important part of female fetus development." I told her. "Semen isn't just sperm, Jeanine. You do know that, right?" I slapped her again.

She nodded, eyes going wide. Convincing her to agree was important; so was impressing her with my expertise. My guess is that accepting my authority helps lock my suggestions in place, even after the drugs wear off.

"Sperm is vital to good female health." I insisted.

Smack.

"Unh..." She groaned in pleasure and agreement.

"It's a complex soup of chemicals. Do you read Cosmo?" I ignored her sounds.

"S-sometimes."

"Then maybe you've read about some of the research, about how semen absorbed into the female body improves skin tone and promotes dopamine production?"

"I...unh...guess." Her ass flexed unconsciously, pressing her pussy against my hand.

"We've known that for a while, but we're only beginning to discover the other physical changes that semen causes. It's amazing, really."

"Mmm?" She managed to make her groan into a question.

"Absolutely. Just last month the Lancet published a study showing a direct correlation between in utero semen contact and clitoris development, for example. Just think: whether your daughter receives enough semen between now and her birth will determine whether she can ever achieve orgasm as an adult."

"Unh?!" Even with her mask off, the wheels in her brain were still turning slowly. Her head tilted to one side as she tried to work through what I was saying.

"Clitoris development is crucial. Wouldn't you agree, Nurse Grey?" I turned to look at Kristy as my fingers lingered on Jeanine's clit. She was breathing as heavily as our patient, keeping her eyes fixed on the action between Jeanine's legs.

"Wha--? Oh. Yes, definitely." She took Jeanine's hand in her own. "Just think how awful it would be if your daughter could never orgasm." She said earnestly.

Jeanine bit her lip, staring back into Kristy's eyes.

"We're here for you, honey. Listen to Dr. Hawken and we'll get through this together." Kristy reassured her.

Jeanine nodded and turned her wide eyes to me.

"How often have you been having unprotected vaginal intercourse?" I repeated.

Jeanine opened her mouth to answer, then closed it again. Her eyes slid away from my gaze and hips stopped moving.

"It's okay, Jeanine. I'm your doctor." I reassured her, surprised by how much she resisted the question.

Her head rolled to the side and she stared at the wall.

"I...haven't." She whispered

"At all? What about the baby's father?"

Her jaw clenched.

"That asshole..."

"Jeanine?"

"I got ugly!" She suddenly screamed. Somewhere inside the girl's brain a psychic dam succumbed to the drugs, releasing a torrent of pent-up emotion. "He used to come over all the time. He wanted me to wear tight clothes to show off to his friends. But now look at me!

"I'm fat! Who the hell would want to get naked with this?!" She put her hands on her belly.

"Oh, you poor baby." Kristy's mouth opened in an "o" of concern.

"Is that what he told you?" I asked gently.

"He said..." Her voice cracked and tears ran down her face. "He said...come back when I wasn't butt ugly anymore."

"That was three months ago, wasn't it. When you stopped going to the doctor." I guessed, and she nodded.

"Listen to me, Jeanine." I stood and took her head between my hands, forcing her to meet my eyes."

"Everything about you is beautiful." Her face twisted but I held her head firmly and continued.

"No, Jeanine, I'm absolutely serious. You're gorgeous." I guided her hand to her belly and helped her caress herself. "That isn't fat, that's a baby. You're doing the most beautiful thing in the whole world, Jeanine, and it makes you beautiful. Feel how soft and smooth your skin is? Look at these breasts, these aren't just for your baby--what man--

"--or woman" Kristy pointed out.

"--wouldn't love to bury his face in these." I finished.

"Then how come Dwayne won't--"

"Because he's scared." I interrupted. "He can't handle being a father and he takes out his fear on you instead of facing it himself. That's why he won't have sex with you anymore, because it reminds him of your daughter."

Jeanine's lip trembled.

"Ahh..." I laid my cheek against her belly and ran my hands along her flank.

"When you look in the mirror you know I'm right, don't you Jeanine." I whispered "Deep down you know that you're a woman, a sensuous, passionate woman."

"Uhhh...." She slowly exhaled as my words sunk in.

"That's natural Jeanine. You're a grown woman with physical needs, and being pregnant doesn't change that. You do want a man inside you, don't you." It wasn't a question.

"...Uh-hunh" She admitted finally.

"There's a medical reason for that, you know." I said, still nuzzling her belly.

"There is?"

"Yes, there is." I said, putting the finishing touches on the con. "Your daughter needs semen to properly develop her own reproductive organs. Unless she gets that her clitoris may not mature properly and she may never have the ability to orgasm. That's why your body is still producing hormones that make you want to have sex even though you're already pregnant." Heck, it sounded convincing to me and I even knew it was a fraud.

Biting her lip in concern again, Jeanine looked at Kristy for moral support.

"Isn't there anyone you can ask to fill your vagina?" My nurse asked, lingering on the final word.

Jeanine shook her head mutely, a hint of fear in her eyes.

"No one?" I asked.

"It's hard...like this..." She placed a hand on her full abdomen.

"We only ask this because we're concerned about whether we still have time to correct your daughter's development." I said in my best medical voice.

Jeanine's mouth opened in fright.

"It isn't too late...is it?" She squeaked.

"Not if we act immediately." I patted her reassuringly and she didn't seem to notice that my hand was on her breast, not her shoulder.

"I'd prefer you go right home and have unprotected sex with the baby's father, but that doesn't seem to be an option, does it."

She shook her head.

"In that case, I think we should inject a dose of semen immediately."

"I..." She set her lips and nodded.

"Luckily, I have a supply. I can provide you with some now, and that will give you time to find another source. Kristy, would you mind preparing the injection?"

"Um...will Medicaid cover it?" Jeanine's fingers were fidgeting with the paper again.

"The recommended procedure for this diagnosis is to artificially inject donated semen into your womb. Unfortunately, the Medicaid bureaucracy isn't ready to accept that yet." I held up a hand to prevent a response. "On the other hand, if we inject it naturally we don't need to charge for supplies and we can file it as an "extended visit." The good news is that Medicaid will pay for that.

She nodded eagerly, just like her friend Liza and all the other Medicaid patients I'd used that line on. Low-income, knocked up young women; hell, I probably didn't need the gas, I could just show them my cock and let them take it from there.

"Excellent. Kristy, would you give her the consent form."

"Here you go, Ms. Greene. It's just a routine step form giving us permission to treat you. Sign here, please." She handed the girl a clipboard and pen, and pointed to a line at the bottom. She scrawled an approximation of her name perpendicular to the line.

"All set, doctor." My nurse said with an eager smile. She knew what was coming next and she wanted it as bad as I did.

"Kristy, would you put the mask back on?" I asked, but she was already in motion when I when I opened my mouth.

Five deep breaths later and Jeanine's concerns faded as the gas mixture ate away at her brain. I waited another ten breaths because I wanted to make sure it had taken full effect. Everything I'd done until now could be explained as her misremembering a normal exam through the haze of anesthesia. Once I took off my clothes, though, I was putting my medical license at risk.

"Kristy, please prepare the patient's vagina for injection."

Kristy's grin stretched from ear to ear; this was her favorite part of the exam. Trading places with me, she sat on the stool and lowered her mouth to the black skin of Jeanine's swollen pussy.

"Ooooh." The girl's body jerked as Kristy kissed her pubes. Her hands gripped the edges of the table. While I fondled her big tits, Kristy started to nibble, taking little bites of the girl's pussy lips.

"Oh..." Jeanine's eyes closed and her ass flexed, pushing her crotch into Kristy's face.

Kristy loves eating pussy. Once she gets going she attacks it like a wolf, slobbering up and down the slit, thrusting her tongue into the girl's pussy, and smearing her cheeks with lube and saliva. She goes after the girls' ass with same passion, drooling in her crack and clamping her mouth in a vacuum around the girl's asshole. Back and forth, from slit to ass she goes, until the girl's crotch and her own face are a sloppy mess.

"Oh..oh...OH." Jeanine quivered and her eyes flew open as Kristy sucked an orgasm out of her pussy. Experiments showed that the post-orgasmic high is a period of peak susceptibility to suggestion.

"Jeanine. This is part of a natural injection. It is natural for one woman to give another woman pleasure. The thought of making love to a woman excites you. The thought of eating her pussy makes you wet." I whispered into her ear as she came down from her orgasm.

"Kristy, please prepare the injection." I said.

"Of course, doctor." She withdrew from between Jeanine's legs at once and unfastened my belt. The girl gasped when she saw Kristy unzip my slacks and pull them down. The tent in my boxers left no doubt about what I planned.

"Jeanine. You wouldn't be here if you didn't know how semen naturally enters the female body. We could do this artificially, but then Medicaid wouldn't pay..."

As I explained about Medicaid, Kristy slid down my boxers, exposing my shaft inch by inch. Letting my cock snap against my abdomen she pulled my boxers the rest of the way off. It won't win any prizes for size, but it's enough to satisfy. She knelt at my feet and kissed the tip.

Her real passion was pussy, but she didn't mind sucking cock either. I had "suggested" that her husband would enjoy the occasional morning blowjob before their children woke up, so I didn't feel guilty using his wife from time to time.

Holding my cock in one hand I rested it against Kristy's cheek, feeling it slide across the shiny glaze of juices left there from eating Jeanine's pussy. Half closing my eyes I shifted to the other cheek, pulling it away as she lunged for my cock with her mouth. With a wink, she returned to her place between Jeanine's legs while I lifted the mask off the girl's face.

Stepping closer I leaned over and held my cock in front of the girl's eyes. When she closed them I pushed it down into her face, leaving a slimy trail across her eyelids. Her chest heaved and her tits wobbled.

Holding it by the base I tapped my cockhead gently on her lips. She kept them closed at first, refusing to open her eyes either. Running the tip along the curve of her mouth I watched her own fluids sparkle on her lips. With my other hand I circled the bulge in her tummy, outlining the baby within.

Kristy's hands encircled her pussy, massaging her inner thighs: squeezing her lips together, pulling them apart, and probing the skin of her crotch. She kept her mouth close, letting her breath tickle Jeanine's nerves without making direct contact.

"Mmmm." Jeanine moaned through her closed lips. Her face tensed, and I could see she was struggling with her own animalistic desires.

"Listen to your body, Jeanine." I said, letting my cock brush across her lips. "Lust is natural. Let your body win."

Her eyes opened and she looked up at me with pleading eyes. Ironic, no? Appealing for help from the very man who is twisting your mind and using your body. But I kept that thought off my face and nodded reassuringly.

Her lips parted with a sigh of surrender and I knew that she was mine. I let her cradle the head of my cock between her lips as our eyes locked. Her tongue moved tentatively, sliding across the bottom of the flared head. Gaining confidence from my smile, her lips opened wider, and accepted the shaft deeper in her mouth.

"Ohhh, Jeanine. You're so hot!" I encouraged her.

Closing her lips again she sucked greedily on my dick. I could see her hollowed-out cheeks move as her tongue circled the head. This chick was no stranger to cock, that much I knew when she raised her head to take it deeper in her mouth. She gagged as it hit her throat, and when I pulled back her saliva fell in rivulets from the tip. Sliding back into her throat I felt it hit her tonsils as she sucked.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Um-hm." She gagged around my cock.

I bent down and kissed her, and then traded places with Kristy, who stood to one side and held her pussy open for me. I lined up my erection with the pink flesh of her canal and placed it against her flesh.

"Ready for your vaginal injection?" Kristy asked brightly.

"Ohhhh..." Jeanine could only moan, but her stiff nipples and wet, inflamed pussy screamed for cock. Her slit was a fever swamp of lubricant and her own juices, and I slid in easily, feeling her hips buck against mine as I entered her.

"UH!" She grunted and her body shook from a short, sudden orgasm.

"Oh, yeah..." I groaned as her insides squeezed my dick. "Hell, yeah."

I bore down on her slowly so she could adjust to the sense of fullness she hadn't had in months. I pressed my body against her hips and my balls brushed against her crack.

Her pussy farted as I stroked her with long, slow movements. Her pussy was warm and tight and she squeezed my dick like a virgin.

"Ohhh..."

Kristy was leaning against the counter with her skirt hiked up above her waist. One hand was at her crotch, feverishly rubbing herself, while the other slid under her shirt to fondle her breasts. Her chest heaved as she watched me fuck Jeanine.

"Unh...unh.." The girl huffed as I slid in and out. Her hands clenched and unclenched uncontrollably. The paper under her ass crinkled noisily as she wriggled.

I put both hands on her belly, cradling the baby inside as her mother writhed around my cock. Her hips bucked erratically against me as I thrust into her. Finding my rhythm I pounded harder.

"Uh...Uh..." Her moans filled the room, accompanied by the soft wet sounds of my cock sliding into her pussy.

"Oh..." Kristy added her own note, with two fingers deep inside her own slit.

We all looked up suddenly as the exam room door opened. We were moaning loud enough to hear in the other exam rooms, but there shouldn't have been any other patients around this late in the day.

"Y'all having fun in here?" My receptionist interrupted us. Debbie was one of my first patients. Unwed and pregnant, she'd known that the baby's father would not take care of her, and over the course of her treatments we unexpectedly fell in love. I even let her put me under the gas once. Or maybe twice, it's hard to remember exactly. Now we're married, but she insists that I continue to provide other women with the same level of care I did for her.

My wife has a narrow face, like a little bird, with long brunette hair tied back in a ponytail. She has such a small frame that it's hard to believe she can carry a baby to term, but her daughter now has two younger brothers to play with, and Debbie wants more. Sometimes I wondered if she gets too much of a thrill from being pregnant.

Work finished, she had changed into a cotton sundress, the kind she knows I like because it's easy to flip up over her back when she bends over. I didn't have to ask to know that she wasn't wearing any panties and her high-heel boots were calculated to raise her pussy my crotch level for easy access.

"Hey baby." I called.

"Kristy dear, you still free on Sunday? I reckon Mitch can take the kids to the park so we can have us some girl time." She drawled. Her father was a Baptist preacher in upstate South Carolina who wanted nothing to do with a lecherous whore of a daughter, as he called her when he learned she was pregnant. With nowhere to go, she threw darts at a map and ended up at my clinic in Cincinnati.

"I'm always free for that." Kristy said. I sighed at the prospect of shepherding six children under the age of seven at the park, but I tried to look on the bright side: at least I didn't have to hide the credit card.

"Uh...Unh..." Jeanine bucked against my cock as I resumed my thrusts.

"Oh honey?" Debbie turned back to me and spoke over the sound of my body slapping against Jeanine's. "Once y'all get done with that piece of brown sugar there, you be sure to get on home. Your son done drop a roll of paper in the toilet this morning when I was changing little Bobby and I reckon you can unclog it when you get home."

Kristy stifled a laugh as I groaned.

"Oh, by the way, you 'member if we finished the KY last time? I'm gettin' a little itch, you know?

"I...uh...I think so."

""Well, I'll pick some up on the way to Susie's." She said. Susie was another of my former patients, who had turned her home into a day care. With my persuasive recommendations supplying customers, she was doing quite well.

"Take care now, y'all." She waved and left.

"All right, you little slut." I grunted, It didn't take long before I'd forgotten the interruption and her hot pussy held me tight. I held her belly, feeling the baby inside as I jammed my cock into her.

"Uh--" Jeanine grunted wantonly as her pussy squelched around my dick.

Oh yeah, this girl knew her way around a cock. I wondered how many men dumped their sperm in her womb before she became pregnant. I could feel the muscles in my abdomen clench and a tightening in my balls.

"Unh..Unh...Aaaaa!" The black girl shrieked as her body convulsed in orgasm and fluid sprayed from her slit. Her feet jerked against the restraints in powerful spasms.

"Ohhh..." I yelled as her expression pushed me over the edge. My cock delivered the promised injection, squirting semen at the baby floating in her womb.

"Ahhhh..." I moaned as my cock emptied into her body in spurts.

I couldn't relax for long, though, because I needed to make my suggestions while she was still in post-orgasmic bliss. Pulling out, I quickly stepped to her head and put my mouth by her ear.

Kristy followed me, taking my softening cock in her mouth and sucking out the last of my semen. She has the most delightful way of tickling the bottom of my dickhead with her tongue that turns each spurt into a mini-orgasm.

centurea
centurea
54 Followers