Medical City

Story Info
Encounter in hospital with unexpected results.
1.9k words
3.95
9.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work at Medical City, a complex of hospitals. You'd think a guy who works in one hospital wouldn't get lost in another. And you'd also think getting lost is an unpleasant experience. Neither is necessarily the case. Let me explain.

Today I had to leave work early for my own doctor's appointment at a nearby hospital. I met with the surgeon to discuss elective surgery. We agreed it should be done. But there was no rush. The nurse suggested that while I was there I might as well get the preliminaries out of the way, the lab work, EKG, and X-Rays.

I went to the various departments to get stuff done. My last stop was X-Ray. It was late, dark out, around 6:30.

X-Ray turned out to be a bitch. I wandered from wing to wing trying to find the damn place. This hospital which I'd never been in was confusing. Finally decided to go the main floor, ground zero, and ask at the desk how to get there.

When I entered the elevator I pressed the wrong button. I exited to some kind of sub-basement. Again I wandered a maze of corridors. The place was deserted. If I could have found my way back to the elevators, I would have. But I was totally lost and tired and frustrated.

I finally came to a dead end, some kind of supply area filled with pallets of hospital supplies. Through an open door I saw a man, a live human being, in green scrubs, reading a newspaper and eating an apple.

"Excuse me."

"Yes," he said, looking up.

I melted. He was about 55, had salt and pepper hair, and was built husky to solid. He sported a mustache that yelled "Major Dad." And, well, he just looked - sexy.

"I seem to have gotten lost, " I explained. "I was trying to get to the X-Ray Dept."

"Okay," he said. He paused for a moment, got up, and approached me.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. It's just been a hell of a day."

Stepping behind me he put both hands on my shoulders. I thought that was odd for one man just meeting another. But I figured he merely intended to turn me in the right direction.

Nonetheless a bolt of lightning surged through me. "Thanks."

"This way."

I followed. We traversed the corridors of the sub-basement for several minutes. I was still lost, but he seemed to know where he was going. So I felt better.

He stopped at a men's room.

"I have to take a leak. I'll just be a minute. Better stay with me. I'd hate for you to get lost again."

I followed him and went to the sinks across from the urinals. I took off my glasses and jacket, laid them on the counter, and turned on the water.

I looked at this kind man in the mirror above the sink. I looked at myself. I was a mess. My hair was disheveled. My shirt was hanging out and half unbuttoned from the EKG.

I glanced in the mirror at the man pissing.

"Oh my!" I said to myself. He did turn me on. I cupped the flowing water to my face.

I imagined his hands caressing me - hands destined to catch me in my tiredness. I thought I was fantasizing. I wiped my face with a few paper towels, turned about, and came face to face with the kindly Samaritan.

This was no fantasy. His hands went inside my shirt to my nipples.

"Just relax." But something in his voice told me I had no option. He started to nibble my neck and my ears.

"Ohhhhh," was all I could utter. Still I held my ground-though I wanted to collapse in his arms.

Despite my staged passivity I guess he had me all figured out. Because he unbuttoned the rest of my shirt, pulled it off my shoulders, and laid it on the counter.

In the mirror I watched helplessly as he nibbled down my shoulders, and when he reached my lower back, his nibbling turned to biting. With the sensation of his lips and teeth and tongue on my skin, the need to do anything else that day, to go anywhere, was totally obliterated. The intimacy which at first had been imposed I now welcomed and yielded to.

OK, so there was no way I could hide my pleasure. I must have let out a tiny moan which he took as a signal he could have his way with me. Because he unbuckled my belt and slid my pants and my briefs down to my ankles.

"Oh wait, I said.

Wait!" he exclaimed.

I told him I was unprepared for this

"Do you have to be prepared for sex?"

The tone of his voice told me he wouldn't take no for an answer. I had gotten myself in this situation. Lost in this maze of hospital corridors. It was going on 7 PM, and I was in this little used men's room with a total stranger who was about to exploit my vulnerability. Far as I knew, there was no one else on this entire floor. Again I gauged him physically. I knew he could easily overpower me if it came to that.

I should have been concerned. There are bashers and murderers. Though such seemed unlikely in a hospital. I wasn't really afraid of him, but I was unaccustomed to being so totally at the mercy of another human being.

Deep down I wanted him. My sexuality had been aroused almost from the first moment I'd first laid eyes on him. I began to crave fulfillment, and I believe he read that in my eyes.

Abruptly he shoved me forward across the sink counter with lukewarm water still gushing from the faucet and bent over to nibble my ass. I pushed out like I was going to take a crap. For all I knew I could have.

I was giving myself over to this guy who then raised himself up and entered me with no lube other than the spit from his mouth and his precum. I loved it!

He started slowly. His dick came out once or twice, and he had to reinsert it. By then his precum was flowing freely. And like the animal I am, I gave up all pretense of resistance as my ass began to sway in the rhythm of sexual intercourse.

He was making love to me - biting and sucking on my shoulders and neck - which drove me nuts - and then - I felt his convolutions - as he came within my bowels. His teeth sunk deep into my shoulder, and I shot my load all over the counter and my stomach. I hadn't even touched myself.

I collapsed onto my own cum with his dick embedded in my ass.

Coming down from a sexual high, some semblance of rationality returned to his voice as he said quite nonsexually, "I'm sorry. Did you need to be somewhere?"

"Yeah," I responded., Right HERE!"

He smiled. "Good. I wanted to hear that."

He pulled out of me.

He touched my hole with his finger. Once again his voice became commanding.

"Now don't let any of that out."

He turned to the rest room door and locked it.

Whether to lock me in or keep people out, I wasn't certain.

"Take off your clothes." He started shedding his. His hard dick swayed above his balls.

I got naked, and he took me by the hand around the corner to the showers.

I was surprised as he balanced out a nice hot shower for both of us and began to eat my butt.

I tensed up initially, and he gave my ass a firm slap.

"Don't do that," he retorted. "Unless I have my dick up your ass. Relax it!"

He started eating my hole again, and I could feel his cum dripping out of me onto his tongue.

He stood up and turned me around so that my mouth met his. We kissed as he fed me the cum out of my ass.

He stared down at me.

"Shit!" He touched my shoulder. It was wet. But it wasn't water. He held his finger before my face. Blood from his bite on my shoulder. He put his finger in my mouth so I could taste it. Then he put his tongue to the wound and lapped at it like an animal. He gave me another kiss, feeding me a mixture of cum, blood and saliva.

Under the water flow, he pushed me down to the tiles and positioned me on my stomach. The warm water was raining down on both of us as he entered me. Soon he went soft inside me. Not completely. But enough. And I realized he was filling my bowels with piss.

A sound that came out of him that was more animal than human. His arms encircled my chest. His hands were cupped under my breasts. His pissed inside me. He allowed me neither to move nor pull away. The sheer weight of his body alone made that impossible. And the lack of any desire on my part. I wanted his piss. I wanted all his body fluids. We'd done cum. Then blood. Now piss. He'd drained any resistance out of when he'd first entered me.

We lay still till he was finished. Until I'd absorbed every drop he had to offer.

He slowly pulled out. Again he put a finger to my hole.

Again he ordered, "Now don't let that out.

I started to speak, and he covered my mouth with a finger and said, "Keep that shut, too!"

"That's it," he stated, indicating our tryst was over.

He got up and turned off the shower.

"Get dressed."

I did so quickly.

I glanced in the mirror and noticed a smear of blood across my nipple. Our final coupling had reopened the wound, and fresh blood was visible on my shoulder. He dabbed at it with a paper towel.

"Put something on that when you get home."

He took me in his arms and gave me one last kiss.

"Don't say anything. X-Ray's closed by now. I'm going to take you to your car."

I nodded and followed him up one flight of stairs. He swung open a metal door, and there, not 30 feet away, was my car. The parking garage was nearly deserted. And the cars which had been adjacent to mine were gone.

I turned, puzzled, back to this wonderful 50 to 60 year old man.

"How did you know?"

"I saw you drive up. I saw the rainbow sticker in your back window. Now go. I've got to get back to work, and you've got to get home."

For the last time I did as I was told.

I feel his cum and piss leaking onto my underpants. It's seeping into my jeans where the wet spots have turned a deeper shade of blue. Even the chair beneath me is a little moist.

The abrasion on my shoulder has dried to a pinkish oval of tiny byte marks. Only where his teeth penetrated deepest is there any indication of the formation of a scab.

I haven't the heart to shower or use an antiseptic. I think I'll go to bed just like this, and let cum what may. It's been a long time since I've been treated so brutally. And I miss it already.