Medical Clinic Fanstay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believed then ejaculated a considerable amount however I was almost unaware of this as the intense pleasure of my huge climax did not recede. It did not feel as though it had plateaued at its peak it simply felt as it was continuing and would not stop. I was finally in hyper orgasm and I wanted it to last forever.

What followed I was hardly aware of at the time and was only told about two days later. Once the doctors were sure I was in hyper orgasm, they left me on the table for half an hour while they carefully measured my vital signs. Then they attached a portable breathing machine moved me across to a trolley. I was then carefully wheeled down another corridor with to room which contained a sensory depravation tank. Here my life support system was contented up with that of the tank and I was slowly lowed into the body temperature water and left to float there in a blissful orgasmic haze for the next 36 hours.

I had completely no sense of time. I have every vague memoirs of being in the tank completely motionless and completely under the researches control. During this time I think I genuinely believe I would remain keep in a state of orgasm for the rest of my life. Which was strange as I remember being completely at peace with this fact.

However I eventually woke up in a hospital bed covered naked but cover by a thin sheets. I felt my body and found that my skin was no longer covered in latex and all the probes had been removed. However my body was still completely hairless and I felt slightly different but not in pain at all. Then nurse then entered the room asked how I felt. She then said the experiment had been a success and they had managed to acquire a lot of useful data. She said that once the researches had finished there 36 hour study. The doctor had used my IV to but me under a general anaesthetic as I was taken out of the sensory deprivation tank. I was then taken back to the operating room and while I was under they had removed all of the probes from inside. Then I was brought to the recovery room where I now lay.

She said the surgeon would come by soon to check over my penis and answer any question I might have. But after that I was free to go home and she would leave my clothes on the chair next to me. She then thanked me for letting them use me in their useful study. As she left I couldn't help but put my hand down to feel my new and improved penis, I guess I should have really been thanking them.

12