Medical Exam Ch. 01

Story Info
The Nurse.
820 words
3.72
156.1k
29

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NG_origin
NG_origin
32 Followers

I was at the Doctor's office for my first visit with her since moving into my new city of residence. I'm happy she was taking new patients and accepted me on such a short notice. Her office was located in a large medical building next to a hospital and once I found the correct floor it looked like any other Doctors office on the inside that I'd ever been to in the past.

I didn't have to wait long once I was checked in. One of the office girls led me straight back to an exam room where she told me to wait for the Nurse to get started on me. While waiting in the room I looked out the window; through which I could see the Hospital rooms next door and the courtyard below between the buildings. With that kind of a view out it also meant anyone looking back at these windows could see in just the same.

The Nurse comes in and introduces herself and starts right off asking me questions on my medical history, etc. for a new patient chart. She looks up at me, taking her eyes off the paperwork for a moment, and says that I need to get my clothes off so the Doctor can do her physical exam.

She puts the chart down and reaches in a cabinet to find a gown for me to put on. "Here, this is what you can wear for her." I take the gown and unfold it then sheepishly ask, "Should I put it on now"? She says, "Of course; go on now; get those clothes off."

There's nowhere for me to turn for privacy; Either face the window and undress not knowing who would see me or, face the Nurse and undress in front of her. So, I step forward and face the Nurse as I kick off my shoes and start to undo my pants.

I slip off my pants and let them drop to the floor and quickly pull my shirt off too. She says, "I'll take those" and she picks up my pants to fold them up for me. I start to reach for the gown when the Nurse says, "Let me have those shorts first; come on; and the socks".

I slide my boxers from my hips exposing everything before her eyes. Her eyes which are looking directly at my dick and balls hanging down in the daylight from the open blind window. She takes each item of clothing I came in with and tells me she'll have them here in safe keeping 'til I'm done with the exam.

While I'm standing there naked she says she'll need to weigh me, get my blood pressure and finish with the entries in my chart. The Nurse takes the gown and holds it open for me so I put my arms in and, as I do, I accidentally touch her boobs. She didn't flinch at all and instead she presses her chest against me to reach around my neck to tie the laces of the gown.

I just let go and give her control as she keeps her arms around my body to do the next tie in back. I can feel my dick touching her through the gown with her up so close to me like that. The Nurse then leads me over to get my weight and height at the scales as I'm bouncing around inside the loose hanging gown draped over me. That's when I first notice the breeze between my legs.

The gown she's got me wearing for the exam is so short it barely covers me up at all below the waist. There's just enough of it to keep my flaccid dick from showing in front and the back is mostly open because there's no ties to keep it closed. Staying limp won't last for long with her pressing against my dick and it hanging in the breeze to bounce around. Thinking about touching her sweet boobies won't help me any, either.

The Nurse has me sit on the exam table while she puts the blood pressure cuff on my arm. I tried to keep the gown pulled down as I sat on the table but there's just no keeping everything covered up. She proceeds to ask her questions and enters the rest of my vitals in the chart as I keep watching her eyes stare at my naked junk right in front of her.

"Well, it seems I've got everything I need; I'll see if the Doctor is ready for you" and with that the Nurse gets up and steps out the door leaving it opened. I watch her place the chart in its spot and she changes the room flag outside in the hallway. She takes one more look in at me there exposed on the exam table and smiles as she closes the door.

***

NG_origin
NG_origin
32 Followers