Medical Exam Ch. 03

Story Info
The Cosmetologist: Part 1.
815 words
4.02
74.4k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NG_origin
NG_origin
32 Followers

The Doctor released her grip from my hard dick and began to explain as best she could her concerns. I see my dick waving above my hips so, I propped myself up on the exam table letting the gown settle over my bare midsection. I can't help but think of the possibility of someone looking in through the window and seeing these two women with a naked man.

"You're too hairy for me to examine that area well enough. I think there's a lump next to your penis but I want to get a good feel to determine if it's something I can treat." She leaves me uncovered and turns to the Nurse to arrange a session with a Cosmetologist, "Nurse, have him taken down the hall to their office; the girls will have him back to us clean shaven for a proper look."

"Yes, Doctor," the nurse says, always confirming her orders.

The Nurse has her sign some papers and before she leaves the Doctor reassures me it's all just precautionary and I need not be overly concerned. The Nurse starts to follow her out but stops to layout my instructions, "An attendant will escort you to the Cosmetologists here in the building. When they've finished you'll return for the Doctor to see you again and we'll continue the exam." Of course, I agreed.

"Stay right there and wait for your escort," the Nurse then walked out in the hallway as before to place my chart in the spot by the door. I had enough time waiting that allowed my nervousness to ease my hard dick back down some so it wasn't throbbing anymore. I heard the noise in the hallway of my chart being accessed again and, the young office girl that had first brought me in was back to see me.

"Oh!" Looking up from the chart she notices I'm naked except for my short hospital gown patiently waiting there on the exam table. "You can come with me; do you need help?" She walks in the room and right up to me extending her hand. With my legs dangling off the table she puts her arm under mine and aground my back to lower me down to touch the floor.

I put my arm over her shoulder and slide off the table using her to steady myself. The girl is using her other hand to press against my abdomen which holds the gown up giving her a good long close up look at my dick and balls totally exposed between my legs. Now that I'm standing, my erection is sticking straight out in front with the gown draped down just enough to touch the base of my dick.

"This says you're going to the Cosmetologist; lucky for you I know the shortcut," she expressed so perkily. She leads the way out the door and I can't believe I've got to walk down the hallway with my dick bouncing along uncovered. I'll be exposed in front and back to anyone coming or going either way walking with nothing on but this short gown. My cute escort looks back at me to say, "This way," and she waits for me to catch up to her.

She points to a door and we go through it and then she leads me down a series of short walkways and another door. With her out front keeping a quick pace along the next hallway I can see other women working at their desks as we pass by. She stops in front of the one of the doors and motions for me to go on inside. I walk in with my dick bobbing up and down and I see that we've found the Cosmetologist's office.

There are three women inside that all look up with big smiles on their faces at the two of us in their doorway. The room is set up like any franchise salon that's familiar to all except for there being only one of everything. From left to right inside the room there's one station with a sink for washing hair; one mirrored station with the barber's chair; and one with what seems to be a flat top massage table.

The youngest one there is seated at a desk by the door and I assume she's a receptionist or administrator for the Cosmetologist's office. My escort tells them: "Here he is girls," as she stands beside me at the desk to check in. "You'll be alright with them; bye for now," and she touches me gently on my arm leaving me with the reception girl.

From her vantage point, being seated at the desk, she can even glimpse under my gown to see my hanging balls touching my upper thighs. The other two women can only see how my dick is sticking out from under my gown pointing straight at her.

***

NG_origin
NG_origin
32 Followers