Medical Exam Ch. 03 Pt. 02

Story Info
The Cosmetologist, Continued .
1.2k words
4.17
56.1k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NG_origin
NG_origin
32 Followers

With the receptionist finished typing in my info, one of the other women introduces herself and says she's all ready for me.

She's wearing the standard black Cosmetologist smock unbuttoned as is the other woman that's apparently there to look on. The Cosmetologist walks me to the edge of the table and tells me to wait there while she steps over to maneuver a roll-away screen from its storage spot.

"I'll put this in place in front of us so you can have some privacy while I'm working on you." I think to myself; Gee, thanks. I can see right through the thing! The "privacy screen" is nothing but a white sheer curtain fashioned on an aluminum frame with wheels.

I'm leaning with my backside against the edge of the table and the Cosmetologist at my right is preparing her gear. She's going back and forth from the haircutting station to lay out things along the table. While I'm waiting there I can look thorough the curtain to see the other woman and the receptionist together watching everything that's going on. I can also see out the open door past the screen into the hallway so, anyone that walks by can probably look in to see me, too.

"Ok, lift up your gown and lean back on the table like that," she instructed me.

I lifted my gown and held it in place above my abs and had my other hand behind me on the table as she started with her clippers. "This way your hair will fall on the floor. It's much easer to sweep up that way," she says as she grabs onto my stiff cock.

She was taking advantage of the situation holding onto my exposed dick like that as she started to buzz away all my pubes. The Cosmetologist pulled my dick to the left (buzz) and off came the hair. To the right (buzz) and off with the rest. She told me she'd do me a favor by leaving a patch just above the base of my dick. Only she used the word Shaft in her explanation of what she was doing to trim me up.

"That'll look nice above your shaft," she said followed up with a big smile.

"How considerate of you," I said to her trying not to sound worried at what she was doing.

She switched to a smaller electric razor like instrument and started on my balls. She'd hold me up to get underneath cupping them with her open hand. I had to spread my legs to allow her access which felt pretty awkward given the situation I was in. I peeked up at the two onlookers while this was going on and I swear it looked like the Receptionist was taking pictures with her camera phone. With the lighting the way it was in the room it allowed me to clearly see the glow from the phone's screen. I'm sure she was aiming it at me. The Cosmetologist put down her instruments and brushed away the remaining stray hairs clinging to my skin with a towel. This made my hard dick bob and sway back and forth which she was enjoying by the look on her face. She reached in-between my thighs and shook my balls around with the towel, too. "We're not done yet," she says. "Now, we can start with the shaving."

I look down at myself and see bare skin all around except for the square cube of pubes she promised me.

"What else is there left to shave?"

"Oh, the Doctor wants you cleaned up so we'll only do as she wishes." She takes the shaving gel and spreads it all around my dick and ball sack. With a firm grasp the Cosmetologist pulls my dick down to force it to 90° so she can shave my full shaft.

"Don't move now." She scrapes away the shaving cream and moves all around with the razor while holding onto my dick keeping it still. Again, with my balls; cupping them to get underneath and one at a time to shave me totally smooth. Once she's done she wipes me off with another towel.

"One last step." The Cosmetologist looks at me in the eye and asks, "Are you ready?"

She takes my hard dick in her hand and squirts a squiggly line of lotion along my shaft just like she was putting mustard on a fat wiener in a hotdog bun!

She giggles and squirts some more lotion in her palm and rubs her hands together.

"This part is really good for my hands." Leaning into my body she takes my dick in her greased palm and starts to massage it all the way up and down. Twisting her grip as she moves her hand up and down to rub the lotion in along the full length of my stretched out dick. She's totally jacking me!

Still holding on to my hardon she rubs along the sides of my pubic area and my balls with her free hand. She looks me in the eye and then down to my stiff dick in her hand pausing for a moment. The Cosmetologist looks out at the two women watching through the screen to check if they're getting it all.

"Ok, let me get my supervisor to check on you for her approval," she says as she straightens up and walks to the edge of the screen.

"He's ready for you."

I see through the transparent screen the second woman watching with the receptionist walk around to this side of the sheer curtain. The Cosmetologist's Supervisor courteously introduces herself and immediately starts to feel me up.

"Oh, that is smooth," she exclaims as she rolls my balls in her cupped palm.

The Cosmetologist's supervisor lightly touches her fingers to my hardon and looks up to me.

"This is very nice." She then turns to the Cosmetologist, "You did a good job."

All the while she's petting my stiff shaft and bald balls.

The Cosmetologist steps up to roll the screen away and stow it back in its place leaving me in full view of the Receptionist who by the way hasn't ever averted her gaze.

"Go ahead and let her check you out," the Cosmetologist's Supervisor motions for me to walk up to the desk to check out.

She tells her, "He needs to get back to the Doctor."

My cleaned and smoothed hard dick is pointing skyward keeping the short gown from covering anything at all. Waggling my dick uncontrollably as I walk the few steps over to her I notice the girl's cell phone there on the desk aiming directly at me. I stand right beside her and she proceeds to check me out after observing my treatment. She types in her computer a few things and makes notes in her checklist.

"Ok, we have in your orders: One Penis."

She pauses her typing and looks straight at my rock hard cock for just a moment then, looks back at her computer screen making a face like: oh yeah, that's a penis.

She says, "Check."

More typing on the keyboard;

"One scrotum."

She looks at my bared flesh again;

"Check. And, two testicles."

She takes her hand away from the keyboard and reaches up holding my naked hanging balls in her hand.

"One and two. Check."

"All right. I'm through checking you out, now," she says as she picks up her camera phone off her desk.

NG_origin
NG_origin
32 Followers