Medical Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers

His finger found an untucked portion of her shirt, and burrowed its way in. His fingers dancing over the soft skin of her lower back. Haifah tensed.

"I... I've never been touched like this before... I've never been kissed... at all.... before... I...." Haifah hesitated, the events of the last minute standing at a crossroads in her mind.

"Shhhhh..." Tim mouthed, kissing her forehead, pulling her body down limp into his arm to cuddle her.

"Haifah... we can do whatever you want with this. We can stop now and go back to revision, or I can leave if you wish. Or... we can see where this takes us? Its up to you." Tim whispered softly.

The two laid for a few minutes, Tim's jeans still around his knees, his cock still eager for attention.

Finally Haifah spoke, "Tim, can I see it?"

"See IT?" Tim asked confused.

"You know... your... your penis" She murmured, "I've never properly seen one before..."

Tim could barely believe his ears, and eagerly (but calmly) responded.

"Of course"

He lifted his boxers, his cock released like a caged animal. At this point he was only semi-erect, perhaps only 4 inches in length. Haifah stared at it, not sure what to do or say.

"Its... its not as big as before?" She questioned.

"Hold it Haifah" Tim smiled softly.

She took his cock gently into her left hand, it still clammy from earlier but this time warm to the touch. Slowly his cock began to grow.

"Slide your hand up and down it a little" he asked gently.

She obliged, moreso through curiosity than anything. Naturally, his cock grew to its fully erect form, a respectable 5 and a half inches. Haifah let go and turned away.

"Tim..." she started, Tim half expecting her to ask for this to all stop, "I want to show your something, and I want you to be honest about them," she added.

She began to undo her shirt, untucking the remaining parts from her trousers. When the buttons were undone, dropped her shirt to the bed, and removed her arms, revealing a black lace bra, with what appeared to be a deep pink underlining. Her dark hair flowed over her back like a waterfall. The skin on her back glowed in the light. With one hand, in one single motion, she unclasped the back of her bra, allowing it to fall forward. From the position he was in he could see a little of her breast, hanging like a low fruit off her chest.

Tim could tell she wasn't sure what to do, to turn or to run. He gently sat up, being careful not to startle her, and moved his chest behind hers, slowly moving the hair from her left shoulder to expose it. He gently kissed her shoulder, to which she almost inaudibly moaned. As he kissed her he breathed in the smell of her skin, it was sweet, her scent turning him on more and more. In one movement he peered over her shoulder to see two large, perfectly formed breasts, whilst also moving his hands around to place his right hand on her stomach and allowing his left to brush over her nipple.

She was horny, her nipples as hard as little pebbles on the surface of a beautiful earth. As his hand glanced over her erect nipples she moaned without holding back. His cock hardened like a rock, pressing against her back.

"Tim..." she moaned, unable to tell him to continue or stop.

He moved his right hand up to grasp her right nipple, rubbing it through his fingers gently before returning his left to do the same. Her head threw back in euphoria, allowing him to kiss her exposed neck. He turned to kiss her cheek as her hands met his over her nipples. Her left hand ran up her chest to hold his head, revealing cleanly shaven armpits and a hint of erotic musk.

Tim pulled his jeans from his feet, and removed his boxers - a difficult task whilst sat down. She moved around, standing in front of her, pulling her to her feet. He began unbuttoning his shirt when she took over, looking up at him whilst biting her lip. He wanted her and he wanted her badly.

She pushed his shirt from his back, as he kissed her shoulders. He moved down, gently kissing her chest, then her breast. He felt a shiver of pleasure rush through her body, but left her nipple for later. He kissed her stomach, then her pelvis. Carefully he unbuttoned her trousers, pulling them down only a few centimeters before noticing that the underwear she was wearing matched her previously discarded bra. Just as with the bra, deep pink undertones layered below black lace, matching her skin perfectly. He pulled her trousers further, removing them. Her legs, also cleanly shaven, looked barely able to support even her small stature. They were slim, her thighs slightly muscular, and almost glowed in the light.

Tim reached for her underwear, starting to pull it, but she hesitated. She was not ready, but Tim did not mind. They'd gone from fully clothed to practically naked in 5 minutes, all in absolute silence. He could wait to unlock that surprise. She would beg him to. He would make her beg.

He stood up, kissing her softly, wrapping her arms around his neck. With ease he lifted her by her ass, holding her there, her legs wrapped around him, as she kissed him with passion. For a moment he stood there, wondering how long this passion had been bottled up inside such a goddess, and how long he had ignored Haifah for the beauty she had become.

He gently laid Haifah flat on the bed, finishing her kiss. Her legs still straddled him, his cock only inches from her forbidden pussy. He took both breasts in his hands, he was adamant she would beg him to take off her underwear. Beg.

He began massaging her breasts in his hand, her head thrust back in pleasure. She closed her eyes, biting her lip as his lips brushed against her left nipple. He gently sucked, leaving her writhing in pleasure, moaning loudly. His right hand squeezed her other nipple, before his mouth turned to that too. Haifah arched her back as Tim moved up to kiss her neck.

She turned towards him, her face almost unable to contain her beaming smile, and wrapped her hands once again around his neck. Again followed a long, passionate kiss.

"Nobody has ever treated me like this Tim" she sighed, "nobody has ever seen me like this!"

Tim smiled, pulling her arms from around his neck and holding her hands above her head. She started to protest, not sure what to make of his dominant position, but quickly relaxed as he began to kiss down her chest towards her nipples once more. He started with a flick of his tongue, each time sending a shockwave through her body and a moan from her mouth. Haifah, unable to direct him with her arms, pulled him close with her legs, pulling his cock even closer to her pussy.

Tim sucked gently on her perky nipples and pushed his cock against her forbidden pussy, grinding gently against her. He release her arms, continuing to suck. After a few moments he felt her hand grasping at his cock, pushing it against her pussy.

He released her nipples from the clutches of his lips, kissing up her neck until his lips were only centimeters from her ear.

"You like that?" Tim moaned, continuing to grind against her.

No words came from her mouth, just a gentle nod and a moan. Tim smiled, his hand tracing the length of her body. He moved his hand between her legs, moving her hand from his cock, and his cock from against her pussy. He placed three fingers over where he guessed her clit would be, and rubbed gently. Haifah's back arched as she bit her lip, her eyes closing. He bent down once more and sucked a nipple.

"Do you want me to take these off then?" Tim smiled, continuing to rub her pussy through her underwear.

"Ta..take...them..." Haifah moaned.

Tim obliged, he was so horny, so excited to see her pussy. He sat up, after one final suck of her nipple, and using both hands pried get underwear over her ass. Her ass was not huge, but was certainly big. The excitement of the last half hour had made it moist to the touch. He peeled away her underwear, it moist with her juices. The aroma of her pussy hit him first, it was sweet, her pheromones begging him to fuck her.

As she lifted her legs high to allow him to take her underwear off he got his first view of her pussy. It was cleanly shaven, her labia of darker colour than the rest of her body, and it glistened with her juices.

After a moment he looked up at her, noticing her watching him intently. She lowered her feet, covering his view of her pussy.

"Is it... is it ok?" She asked, not embarrassed but seemingly nervous.

"Ok? Its amazing!" Tim smiled.

Haifah was clearly uneasy with the situation, but Tim smiled, parting her legs to move towards her. He slid between them, kissing her squarely on the lips. His hand tracing down her body once more to the base of her stomach. Gently he moved his fingers towards her pussy, sliding his middle finger down her slit.

As his finger slid over her clit she moaned, a deep, long moan. Her arms flung around his neck, her legs tensed around him. She pulled his head close beside hers, her mouth ride beside his ear. With each step closer to her opening she moaned more, her juices dripping around his fingers.

Gently her moved his fingers up and down her slit a few times, each moan driving her crazy. The third time he continued down, pushing her juices to her asshole, playing with it gently, before returning to her pussy. He gently slid his finger half an inch into her opening.

"Ohhhh...." Haifah started, shocked.

"Its ok Haifah, relax baby." Tim whispered into her ear.

He began to slide his finger gently further in, retreating every so often to get her used to the sensation of his penetration. Within thirty seconds he was all the way inside, gently pleasuring her insides. Her moans become faster and louder, synchronising with his movements. She soon released his head from her grip, allowing him to move down to her nipples once more.

The combination of his fingers pleasuring her pussy and his lips her nipples pushed her to new heights. She grabbed a pillow beside her, smothering her own moans, afraid a neighbor may hear. Tim took advantage of her distraction, moving his lips down her stomach. Every inch closer to her pussy he planted a kiss. Her short stature meant it didn't take long before his kiss was placed on her mound. Her pussy was inviting him in, she smelled divine. He kissed her labia, and her clit a little, before taking the plunge and gently licking her.

As he lapped up her juices, and pleasured her clit with his tongue Haifah could barely control herself. He let his pinky fall down to her ass once more, pleasuring her in both holes as he licked her. A tiny gush of her juices flew into his open mouth, and a second later Haifah had what Tim assumed was the first orgasm of her life.

After a few moments Tim gently withdrew his finger, planting a final kiss on her clit before wiping his face on the sheets and laying beside her.

"Did you enjoy that then baby?" He asked.

Haifah turned to him and smiled, for the first time her smile was not innocent, it was seductive. She turned her body, placing a leg over him, cuddling up to him.

"Tim, that was amazing... I've never felt anything like it!" She gasped.

Tim smiled, kissing her softly. She hesitated momentarily at the thought of tasting her own juices, but quickly got lost in the moment.

"Now I want to see what the male anatomy can offer," she smiled, running her hand down his chest and stomach, grasping his cock.

"I thought you'd never ask," Tim smiled, "I can't remember the last time I was this turned on."

Haifah smiled, delighted that she was the cause of his arousal.

"So... where do I start?" She asked, gently massaging his cock.

"Just like that, but you can go and kiss it too" He replied.

Haifah looked a little shocked, only an hour ago she'd never even seen an aroused cock nevermind done anything to one. But, she obliged, after all he had given her incredible pleasure.

She sat up, moving closer to his cock, pushing her hair back over he shoulders. Tim could barely contain himself, the sight of her inspecting his cock.

She moved her face closer, kissing the length of his shaft. He struggled to keep himself from cumming, he wanted it in her mouth.

"Haifah," he started, "put it in your mouth"

Haifah smiled, a little confused with what to do, and gingerly placed the tip of his cock in her lips. Tim guided her hand, placing it back on his shaft.

"Move your head and hand up and down together," he said as she started moving up and down, "yes, like that... oh...."

He could feel his cum building inside, her warm mouth and gentle grip pleasuring his cock.

"Come here Haifah, kneel over my head" he moaned, beckoning her towards him.

She obliged, eager to please him, and straddled his face without so much as letting go of his cock. She gently rocked up and down on his cock, with her gorgeous pussy in full view.

He lapped at her pussy, careful not to overstimulate her. She gently moaned, repositioning her pussy closer to his face. Using his free hands he first squeezed her ass, before moving both hands down to cup each of her breasts. He didn't squeeze those, just felt them in his hands.

Moments later he could feel his cum, ready to fire into her hot virgin mouth.

"Make me cum baby!" Tim moaned, her hands gliding over his shaft faster and faster.

Seconds later he blew his load into her waiting mouth. As it hit her throat he felt her tense, before she released and enjoyed it. She carefully removed his cock from her mouth, careful not to spill any of his cum, and swallowed.

"How was that baby?" He asked.

"It was a little salty, but amazing!" She smiled, collapsing onto his arm and cuddling close.

"What would you like to do now?" He asked.

"We could watch something on Netflix?" She asked, rummaging for her laptop on the desk.

Tim opened the duvet, and climbed inside, enjoying the pleasant smell of her bed. He looked over, admiring her fine ass as she searched for her laptop. After finding the laptop in the mountain of paper she came over to the bed, climbing in beside Tim. He spooned her, with the laptop beside them, his cock pressing against her ass. Her shaven legs intertwined with his.

He had never seen her be so affectionate, with her holding his arms around her as if she never wanted him to leave. Each time his cock would pulse, she would giggle and grind against him a little. Even her feet were soft, caressing his own.

The room was warm now, with the excitement of the past few hours and the closed window. Tim and Haifah fell asleep, and a few hours later Tim awoke to the sensation of a numb arm. He wriggled free of Haifah, and peered over her. She barely murmured, and instead laid there, in deep sleep, smiling to herself. Tim ran his hands down the length of her body, paying extra attention to her ass, squeezing gently.

Sensation returned to his arm, and he wanted to nothing more than to cuddle her close. Sliding his arm carefully back under her neck and placing his other arm around her he gently kissed her cheek before pulling her close. She let out a little sigh, pushing herself towards him. She was so peaceful, he thought to himself.

***

Tim awoke again, this time the room was dark. As before, his arm was numb, but his cock certainly wasn't. His hand had gravitated towards Haifahs breast, locking her in place whilst holding it in his hand firmly. He squeezed gently, to hear a gentle moan from a sleeping Haifah. His cock throbbed, pressing against her ass. He squeezed again, kissing her neckline. Again and again he aroused her, each time her moans growing slightly louder. Soon she started gyrating on his cock, grinding her ass gently against him. He peered over her face to kiss her cheek, to notice her gently biting her lip again. As he kissed her she smiled.

"Hey handsome..." Haifah smiled, turning on the bedside lamp.

"Hey gorgeous..." Tim replied playfully, kissing her cheek again.

Again, Haifah pressed her ass against his throbbing cock, smiling playfully. Tim responded by firmly massaging the now erect nipple in his hand.

"Ohhhh.... mmmmmmm..." Haifah moaned.

Tim released her breast, running his hand down her stomach, moving his lips to her breast instead. Haifah opened her legs to let his wandering hand move down to her dripping wet pussy, sliding down over her clit to her waiting hole.

"Put your finger inside me Tim..." Haifah moaned, grasping his hair and pulling him closer to her breast.

Tim obliged, sliding his finger easily into her soaking wet hole. She moaned and arched her back as he did, sending a wave of arousal through him. He pulled his finger out, returning to rub her clit playfully. Lifting his head, her kissed her, tongues darting between their mouthes. She flung both arms around him pulling him into a passionate kiss. He took the opportunity to return to her pussy, inserting two fingers this time. Her pussy was tight with two fingers, but she took them both with a moan.

"T...mmmm...Tim..." She moaned.

"Yes baby?" He smiled, kissing her neck again.

"I want... I want to feel your cock inside me." She said quickly.

"Er...Are you sure?" Tim asked, not remotely expecting her to ask for sex.

As a muslim girl, Tim thought the events of the last few hours were pushing it, nevermind losing her virginity!

"Yes!" Haifah said, after a little hesitation.

"Do you have any condoms?" Tim asked, he certainly didn't want to explain to Haifah's parents how she was pregnant...

"We don't need one, I'm on the pill..." Haifah blushed, "I have really irregular periods otherwise"

Tim smiled, he much preferred the feeling of sex without a condom.

"So..." Haifah started, not sure how to proceed.

Tim smiled, and kissed her again passionately on the lips. Once again her pleasured her insides with his fingers, he wanted her as wet as possible. Within moments Haifah was once again lost in the moment, her moans the only breaks in her kissing.

Tim slowly moved around, positioning himself between her legs, using his free hand to massage her breasts. He took his finger from inside her and placed his cock at the entry to her pussy. Slowly he worked his cock up and down her slit, coating his cock in her juices and spreading his pre-cum over her. Every pass over her clit made her moan and writhe with pleasure.

He returned to her opening again, slowly pushing his cock in half an inch. His girth was not massive, but Haifah the most Haifah had ever taken was his two fingers only a few minutes ealier. Slowly he worked his way in, sliding in an out. Haifah winced a little, but he distracted her with passionate kissing.

Soon he was three inches in, he could feel her insides gripping his cock. Haifah moaned with each thrust, wrapping her legs around him. Her arms pulled on his hair, her orgasm building slowly. One of her hands worked its way down to her clit, and began rubbing eagerly.

"Cum for me baby..." Tim moaned, barely able to hold back his own orgasm.

Haifah smiled, and began frantically rubbing her clit as Tim pounded into her. He could feel her insides tightening around his cock, the hand on his head pulling him down onto her. She moaned, only inches from his ear, as her orgasm came.

"Ohh... my....." She moaned without holding back.

Her insides tightened and pulsed, her back arched. Her juices sprayed a little, covering Tim's crotch.

"Fuck..." She sighed, smiling.

Tim rarely heard Haifah say any kind of cuss, but he'd also never seen her naked - so he just smiled and gently fucked her.

"Did you enjoy that then baby?" Tim asked, looking her in the eyes.

"Mhmm, are you going to cum inside me? I want to feel it" She moaned, pulling him in for another kiss.

"Glady!" He replied.

He took her arms, placing them above her head, holding them in place. He shuffled forward a little, pulling her legs upwards, allowing his cock to reach deeper inside her. He stared down, to see his cock sliding in and out of her beautiful brown pussy. It did not take long, what with her moaning and her beautiful aroma, for his orgasm to build.

cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers