Medical Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers

"Are you ready baby?" He moaned, barely able to concentrate on the words coming from his mouth.

"Cum inside me, I want it!" She moaned back, kissing his cheek.

As she moaned in his ear one last time, he felt his cum build inside him. He held it for as long as he could, enjoying his orgasm. Streams of Tim's cum shot into Haifah's virgin pussy. He laid for a moment, limp on her body, before climbing off her, kneeling between her legs.

His cum slowly dripped from her pussy, running towards her ass. Tim ran his finger into her, and spread his cum over her clit, then down into her ass. Haifah moaned, and smiled playfully. She beckoned him forward, laying her legs flat so he could straddle her.

He moved up her chest, her breasts pushed up and resting against his groin. She took his cock in her hand, still covered in his cum and her juices, and took it into her mouth, sucking it clean.

"You're so incredibly hot you know that Haifah?" Tim moaned, wanting to fuck her all over again.

Haifah smiled as Tim returned to laying by her side. He pulled her close, cuddling her again. She was so small compared to him, she laid almost looking up at him in the nook of his shoulder.

"We should shower?" Haifah said, almost questioning.

"Sure, you can turn it on - its always impossible to turn someone else's shower on!" He laughed.

Haifah turned to him, kissing him softly on the lips, her breath smelling of her pussy and a little of his cum. She slid from the bed, and disappeared into the bathroom.

Tim laid for a moment, at awe with the last few hours. He'd never considered Haifah as anything more than an adopted younger sister, the younger sister of his best friend. He'd never imagined her as anything more, but suddenly he was in love with her. Her kisses were soft, her figure incredible. She was adventurous and eager to please, and she bathed in his attention, cuddling as though she never wanted him to leave.

The sound of the shower broke his thoughts, as Haifah returned to the room, her breasts bouncing as she walked, a slight skip in her step. She crawled over the bed, removing the duvet from him, and straddled him. She had wiped much of the cum from her pussy in the bathroom, but a few remnants still dripped down her crotch. Her pussy pushed against his now flacid cock, her breasts hanging like ripe fruit. He took his head in her hands and kissed him passionately once more before smiling at him.

"Lets get clean then sexy" She smiled.

She moved off him, turned on the bed, showing him all of her ass and pussy as she crawled over the bed. Tim jumped to his knees, catching her on the bed. She collapsed on her knees below him, her pussy ripe for penetration. He held onto her breast, massaging gently, kissing her shoulders. His cock strained to become erect, but he was not ready.

"I'm going to fuck you like this later baby..." He moaned in her ear, as she moaned from the pleasure of his wandering hands.

"I can't wait!" Haifah smiled, biting her lip.

Tim released her, kneeling on the bed. She lifted her ass, pressing it against his crotch playfully, knowing he couldn't resist her. He slapped her ass, sending a shockwave over it, and a moan from her mouth.

The two climbed from the bed, entering the bathroom. Haifah's shower wasn't really designed for two, so the shower was certainly snug. The two made the most of the experience though, with Tim cuddling Haifah from behind at every opportunity, and passionate kisses distracting their cleaning whenever they faced each other.

"We should eat, I'm starving!" Haifah laughed, drying herself on a towel.

Tim watched her for a moment as the ran the towel over her body, pushing her breasts upwards as she dried their undersides. He could feel his cock growing again, as he rubbed it in the towel. Haifah looked over at his erect cock and smiled. She walked over, dropping her towel to the floor, looked up at him and kissed him whilst grasping it.

"I can't wait to feel that inside me again" She moaned, before turning away.

For a moment Tim wished he could just take her on her knees right then, and fuck her until he came inside her once more.

"What food do we have in then? Or are we going out?" Tim asked.

"Erm... well if we go out you're going to have to explain to the security guard on the desk how you're staying the night now" She smiled, winking at him.

"Oh, I'm staying the night now am I? My hourly rate doubles for night times you know, this 'revision' isn't going to come cheap" He responded playfully, slapping her ass.

"I'm sure I can reimburse you somehow" Haifah smiled, "go see what I have in the kitchen while I dry my hair. My shelves are the top 2 in the fridge and the cupboards by the oven."

Tim dressed himself, wearing the clothes that he'd taken off so many hours earlier. He wandered to the kitchen, hoping not to see Haifah's elusive flatmate.

Haifah's kitchen wasn't huge, but it was big enough for two. The sun had well and truly set by now, with only the lights of the city shining in. Tim opened the fridge to find chicken, and rummaged through the cupboards to find spices. By the time Haifah joined him he'd already marinated the chicken and was ready to cook it.

"Well, aren't you a good housewife!" She joked.

"Well I've got to try my best for you gorgeous" He replied.

Haifah blushed, looking to the adjoining door of her flatmate.

"Shhhhhh!" She whispered, holding a hand over his mouth, "Don't say stuff like that in case Bethany hears!"

Tim laughed, cheekily squeezing her ass and kissing her before she could stop him.

"If you say so," he said, sticking his tongue out playfully.

The chicken would take at least a half hour to cook, probably closer to an hour. Tim set an alarm on his phone and he and Haifah returned to Haifah's half of the apartment, through the door to her living area. She had a large three seat sofa, and a TV in the corner. The room, being a student apartment, felt quit devoid of humanity. There were no posters or art on the walls, and the flooring was clearly chosen for its utility over its aesthetics.

Tim sat in the middle of the sofa, stretching both arms out wide and laying them across the top of the sofa. Haifah entered behind him, wearing sweatpants and a jumper. She closed the door behind her, before pulling her jumper off over her head exposing her bra-less chest.

She turned away from him, bent over, and pulled her sweatpants down - she wasn't wearing underwear. Tim could feel his cock growing, as he frantically tried to undo his belt. Haifah smiled as he struggled, straddling his crotch before he managed it. The front of her pussy rested on his hands, to which she started to slowly grind.

Even with her short stature her breasts were face height, and she noticed. She pushed them inwards, both nipples only inches apart, allowing Tim to such each one in turn. A few seconds later she stood up, moving over to the left seat of the sofa, kneeling there over the edge, her elbows balanced on the arms.

"Well, what are you waiting for, come and use me!" She moaned, opening her legs a little so she could rub her clit.

Tim quickly stood up, he didn't need asking twice! He pulled his jeans down without even unbuckling them, and his boxers with them. He frantically unbuttoned his shirt and threw it to the side. He knelt beside her on the sofa, staring at her ass and pussy.

His hands gravitated towards her ass, spreading it apart and squeezing. Her little asshole opened a fraction. He bent down, gently licking her moist pussy, his nose resting in her ass. She smelled divine, a mixture of the soap from the shower and he gorgeous smell. He, took his right hand and massaged her right breast, his left rubbing her clit with his thumb.

A second later his right hand returned to his cock, tugging it once or twice to make sure it was ready. He moved his cock closer to her pussy, kneeling over her. She instinctively pushed back against him, grinding against it covering his shaft in her juices. She moaned as she went, and he bent down, moving her hair to her right shoulder then kissing her.

"Fuck me, I want to feel your cum again" She moaned as his lips left hers.

Tim grabbed his cock, and lined it up with her opening. She was as wet as earlier, eager to take his cock inside her. He slid in a little, expecting her to require slow gentle movements in and out. But to his surprise, she was soaking, her insides pulling him in. She pushed back against him, sending him deep inside her.

He couldn't help moaning as her insides pleasured the length of his shaft, just as she couldn't help moan with the feeling of him inside her. He pulled out, quickly pushing his cock back in. In and out, he fucked her, first holding her waist, before moving his two hands to her hanging breasts. Her left hand returned to her clit, with his left hand holding her steady. Her hair bounced as he slammed against her, her now untethered breast swaying back and forth.

Soon she met each thrust with a thrust of her own, biting her lip and throwing her head down in lust. She slowed, tired from her latest workout. She turned to him, and smiled.

"Sit on the sofa baby" She whispered.

Tim obliged, sitting there. She straddled him, inserting his cock into her.

"I want to make out with you whilst your cock is deep inside me" She moaned, as his cock slid in.

She took his head in her hands and began passionately kissing him, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth. He responded, holding her ass and gently rocking her back and forth, giving her just a little stimulation.

Soon her kissing was met with muffled moans, one of her hands wandered down to her breast then her clit, as she began massaging it again. Tim ran a finger into the crack of her ass, pleasuring her hole. She broke from her kiss.

"Ooohhh...." Haifah moaned, arching her back and thrusting her breasts into Tim's face.

He used his free hand to pull her chest close to him, sucking gently on her right nipple. The speed of her masturbation increased, she rocked back and forth on her own, her insides slowly gripping Tim more and more.

"Oh... T...Tim....I'm...going to cummmmm!" She moaned.

Tim was sure that if anyone was in the kitchen they would most certainly hear her moans, but he did not care. Haifah orgasmed, sending her juices trickling down his shaft. She immediately began making out with him, barely resting, and continued to rock back and forth on his cock. He could see her sweating a little, struggling to maintain the position.

"Tim..." She started.

"Don't worry baby, you're tired aren't you?" He asked.

She paused for a moment before blushing and nodding.

"Don't worry about it baby!" Tim smiled, kissing her passionately, running his hands up the back of her head through her hair.

Haifah smiled, and peeled herself off him, collapsing beside him. Her pussy was covered in her own cum, it had coalesced into a thin white cream. She lay for a moment, her legs open wide. Tim slid of the sofa, onto the hard floor below, and moved his head between her legs. He wanted to taste her cum, and he did, gently licking around her pussy, cleaning it of any cum.

Haifah moaned gently as he payed extra attention to her clit, sucking it gently, spreading apart her labia to get a good view. His cock was hard still, but losing its stiffness. He returned a hand to his cock stroking it.

"Tim! If you're gonna do that I may as well help!" Haifah gasped, trying to mouth words between moans.

Tim stood over her, moving to straddle her as he had done before.

"How about you cum on my face instead? Guys like that don't they?" She asked, taking his cock in her hand.

Tim smiled and nodded, admiring her round breasts once again pressed against his crotch. Her hand slid up and down his shaft, each time bring him closer to cumming. Soon her hand ached, and he took over. She placed a hand over his balls, as he stroked his cock, the tip only inches from her beautiful Pakistani face.

She smiled and moaned as he got closer and closer. Her facial expression would alter between each moan, sometimes opening her mouth or biting her lip. He wanted to cum all over her face and he could feel it building.

He aimed his cock down, he didn't want to overshoot and get his cum in her hair. She opened her mouth as he approached his climax, eager to swallow as much as possible.

"Oh baby..." Tim moaned, as a thick rope of cum shot from his cock.

The first rope was followed by another, and another, in total a half dozen streams of cum shot onto her beautiful face. His orgasm was intense but to his surprise didn't shoot far. The majority landed in her mouth, with one rope up on her cheek. Another fell short, dripping down her chin. She used her finger to push it to her mouth, before sucking his cock gently to make sure she got it all.

As he stood up she swallowed his cum again, smiling afterwards.

"I'm certainly acquiring a taste for your cum Tim," Haifah smiled.

Tim laughed, before kissing her again passionately. He licked her pussy one last time, and then ran his cock down its length, using his last ounce of rigidity to push his way in once. Haifah giggled, pulling him in for a final kiss. As they kissed the alarm sounded - food was ready.

Tim put his clothes back on, regretting not undoing his belt when he took his jeans off. Haifah ran to her room to wash her face again. The two prepared vegetables, and sat down to dinner in the communal kitchen. After dinner, Tim and Haifah returned once again to her room. At this point it was already around 9pm.

"Here, use this!" Haifah said, throwing a toothbrush in Tim's direction from the bathroom doorway.

The two brushed their teeth, Haifah leaning against Tim's chest as she brushed. Her hair was more springy now, Tim noticed, probably a consequence of drying her hair. Her eyes looked tired - she had had a long day.

Tim and Haifah again returned to the bed, the wet patch that had once been Haifah and Tim's cum had almost dried. Again Tim cuddled Haifah in his arms, spooning her softly.

"Haifah..." Tim started, "have you enjoyed today then?"

"Yes, thank you!" She beamed.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" He asked.

"Honestly? No... I hadn't even kissed a guy before you..." She said, a little embarrassed.

"Well, you did just great. I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of someone as gorgeous as you!" He smiled.

"I bet you say that to all the girls!" She laughed.

Her legs grasped his, her feet running down the length of his leg. Her body tensed for a moment.

"I... I love you Tim" She muttered, almost hoping he wouldn't hear.

Tim paused, not sure what to say. He lent in, kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you too Haifah" before pulling her close to him.

Haifah's body relaxed, her relief obvious. The two laid for a while, talking about trivial things, her family, her time at medical school, her friends. Soon they fell asleep, entwined as before.

***

Tim awoke to a strange sensation. Unlike last time, Haifah was not cuddled up to him, he wasn't even laid on his side. He was laid flat on his back, and his cock was throbbing. He looked down the bed, his eyes still blurry from sleep, the sun peaking around the curtains, casting a mellow orange glow into the room.

Haifah was hunched horizontally across the bed, pleasuring his cock with her mouth. She licked up and down his shaft and gently fondled his balls. She hadn't even noticed him wake until his hand wandered towards her.

"Good morning handsome!" She whispered, moving towards him for a kiss.

Her lips were moist from sucking his cock. Her hand stayed there, pleasuring him as he thrust his tongue into her mouth.

"What are we doing today then?" Tim asked.

"Well, we can go out into the city..." She started, "or we can stay here in bed all day! Either way, you're not getting out of bed today until you cum inside me!"

She smiled, gently biting Tim's lip. He could already feel cum building inside him. She had started preparing him on purpose, he knew it. She suddenly let go of his cock, straddling his chest as he had done hers the night before. She moved her pussy forward, over his mouth, before lowering herself within licking range. Tim obliged, licking her passionately, looking up to see her head thrust back and her breasts proud against the morning light. She rubbed her clit, each time letting out a gently moan.

After a minute or so Haifah lifted herself off him, looking down at his lonely cock.

"You've pleasured me so much, but I don't want you to get all the fun today and me get nothing" She smiled, winking at him.

Haifah returned her attention to his cock, positioning her ass and pussy just to the side of him. As she leant over and began to suck his cock once more Tim slid a finger inside her. She moaned, sending vibrations through his cock. He started fucking her with his finger, slowly, enjoying the vibrations around his cock as she moaned.

He removed his finger, as she removed his cock from her mouth. He quickly moved, straddling her from behind, her ripe ass in the air. He thrust into her, her head resting against the bed. Unlike on the sofa, this time he could go deep inside her. He played with her asshole, rubbing it with a finger, slapping her ass with his other hand every so often.

With each thrust she moaned, each moan muffled by the bedsheets. Her ass was becoming moist, lubricated by the sweat of their sex. The musky, sweet smell of her pussy rose to meet his nose. He wanted nothing more than to cum inside her.

"Cum for me baby, fill my pussy with cum" She moaned, her insides tightening as she approached orgasm.

Tim needed little encouragement, he felt his balls swelling, contracting, urgently producing the cum he needed to fill her insides. A moment later his climax came, he stopped thrusting and lifted her shoulders, pulling her chest towards him, standing her on her knees. One arm held her breast, massaging her nipple, as his other hand thrust towards her clit. He sad her back on her knees, his cock sliding out followed by the first drips of his cum. Haifah sat there, receiving everything Tim gave to her, the kisses on her jawline, the massaging of her nipples, and the pleasure around her clit from his rapidly moving fingers.

Within seconds she could barely sit still, her body shaking in pleasure, her orgasm came, her juices spraying over the bed, producing a reasonable wet patch under her pussy. When she stopped moaning, the two of them collapsed where they sat, diagonally across the bed.

"Oh my god Tim, I don't think I'll be able to move for a while now..." Haifah gasped.

"Come here baby, we don't have to go anywhere!" Tim whispered, pulling her back into his arms once more.

Haifah smiled, pushing her self limply in his direction.

"So, are we going out or staying in?" She asked.

"Well, if we're going out we better be coming back! I don't think I can go home knowing this is the last time I'll fuck you today!" He laughed.

"Oh... You're going home?" She asked, sounding disappointed.

"I thought you'd have lectures tomorrow?" He asked, a little confused.

"I don't care if I have lectures, I want you here!" She said proudly.

Tim laughed kissing her cheek, "Well, I guess I can stay a few more days. I'll need to get some clothes though."

"Well, I guess we're going into the city then! Yay! Shopping trip!" Haifah laughed, grabbing Tim's ass.

The two cuddled for a half hour, before heading to the shower once again. This time, there was less cuddling, less fondling. The two got washed, excited for the day ahead of them. Haifah, again, dried her hair while Tim made breakfast.

The two headed out, only to meet the security guard at reception once again.

cybersky
cybersky
76 Followers