Medicinal Cream Fixes A Problem

Story Info
Wife fixes him while scratching her itch.
3.2k words
3.77
49.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers

Well the final box of kitchen bits and pieces was taken off the removals truck. Now for the big job of unpacking everything and establishing our new home. My wife and I have moved interstate to be closer to our families after 17 years of solitude and 2 years of very bad luck.

Just after we were married, 18 years ago, we moved interstate to allow my career to "flourish". Life had been pretty good, 2 incomes and no kids meant diner parties, going to movies and generally enjoying life. Sex was routine but fairly regular and we knew what each other liked and were completely open to trying new things. If the new things were good they became regular things, but if they were not so good, like her dildo going up my backside, then they became never again things.

Two years ago I had tickets to go to the biggest soccer game the State had ever seen. We were both looking forward to it as we had settled into the community well and were looking to see the local team play on the National Soccer League final for the first time ever. On the day of the game my wife called to say she was going home from work with a migraine. I knew this was bad news for her as when she had a migraine it was always a bad one. I finished what I was working on and made my excuses at work and rushed home to check on her. As soon as I walked in the house I could smell the reek of an ill person and made my way through to our darkened bedroom to be greeted by the sight of my wife with her head in a bucket being ill.

My heart went out to her and I rushed to get a wet face cloth and some clean sheets to change the bed. We managed to get her cleaned up and settled a little better and she went off to sleep. On two occasions I had to run out to ask the neighbours kids to be quite and said sorry for ruining their game but they understood my wife was ill.

As I sat in the lounge room surfing the cable channels I heard a weak little voice call my name. I went to the bed room and from under the face cloth a little voice was saying sorry. I brushed the apology away as not being necessary and asked if there was anything I could get her. There wasn't of course and it was clear that sleep was the answer. As I turned to leave the room she mentioned the soccer game and told me she wanted me to go so I could tell her all about it tomorrow. We discussed the issues around her being home alone and ill and she convinced me she was sure and that I should go.

I slowly and quietly got ready to spend the night sitting in a stadium on a cold winter night, looked in on her and found her to be sleeping and left to head to the match.

I got to the ground and the crowd was huge and very vocal. I found my seats, which were in the new part of the stadium and marvelled at the view I would have from here. The ground continued to fill and by game start time there had to be 85000 people in the ground; this had to be a record crowd especially for a soccer game. The game got underway to a huge roar and fever pitch excitement from the kick off.

The end of the first half saw the 2 teams locked at nil all with both teams having many scoring opportunities. The second half started and our team scored in the second minute. The crowd went crazy with all of us locals out of our seats jumping and whooping it up. That was our last scoring opportunity for the next 32 minutes, but the opposition had many, all of which were saved by our genius and possibly super human goal keeper. With only 2 minutes to go in the game, and against the run of play our team score a second goal. The game was as good as ours; leading 2 – 0 with less than 2 minutes to go. My section of the stadium erupted, there was hugging and kissing along with dancing on the seats. As we whooped it up I felt an unusual sensation, kind of like a mix between shudder and a snap. All of a sudden I was dropping, our stand had collapsed leaving people, seats, concrete and steel free falling through the air.

I became aware of screaming, a lot of screaming. Screaming so loud it hurt my ears and seemed completely unreasonable. I wanted to yell for the screaming to stop but I could not as it was I who was screaming. I managed to stop but the screaming went on, not as close as it had been and it was then that I realised that I was one of many people hurt and screaming.

I had to figure out where I was and what could I do, this was not going to be easy as there were many conflicting messages coming in through my senses. What I assumed should have been the ground against my left side was soft, and the right side of my body that should have been facing the sky was pushed against something very hard. My legs weren't moving, although I could sense they were there. I tried to move but found myself held down by an immovable object.

I was able to turn my head towards the softness that I thought was the ground and recognised clothing, so possibly a person and my head was pushed into this motionless person. I looked down towards my legs, needing to get out and this is when I saw steel and concrete pushing down on my legs. This is what did the lasting damage to my legs and my sex life. The steel bar on my legs was pushing on the nerves and major blood supply to my feet.

I was gotten to fairly fast and I was taken to hospital, and then into the operation theatre to take some corrective action. Most was OK but I would limp for a while until torn muscle repaired. The day I was meant to leave hospital I was in agony, and something was clearly wrong as my right testicle should not be the size of an apple. So back to surgery and out come a much loved, twisted ball.

That was the day my body stopped meeting my sexual needs. My wife was a tower of strength and very understanding about the lack of intercourse in our bed. Over the next 6 months we collected a great collection of dildos, Chinese balls and other fun toys. I really got into giving the best oral sex I possibly could, but I failed to get an erection.

Anyway we moved as I no longer needed to stay interstate for work as we received a very large settlement for the stadium collapse. So it was a part time job for me just to stay in circulation. My wife chose not to work and took up painting and pottery.

We landed in a very nice neighbourhood, a mix of families with little kids, teenagers and a few empty nesters. Our immediate neighbours were just such an empty nest couple. Marcie and Colin were in their mid 50's, their only child had moved out 2 years earlier. They welcomed us to the area on our second night with nice evening meal at their house.

Marcie was a short woman, almost straight up and down but in a large way, big boobs, big bum and no waist. She possibly makes the best pie I have ever tasted so I guess that's where the straight up and down shape comes from. Colin was Mr. Average semi retiree, greying hair, tanned skin and the local Mr. Fixit. We got on real well and enjoyed their company.

Over the next few weeks we saw a lot of them; well my wife was seeing a lot of Colin. One day he came over to setup the washer and dryer, then another day he helped set up the pottery wheel and so forth. He was proving to be a big help to my wife, and I was glad of that as it was saving me from doing it.

On one of my 2 week days that I didn't work we woke late and my wife, her name is Tracey by the way, had her shower while I stayed in bed. She came back into the room naked and finished drying her hair in front of the window. It occurred to me that the bedroom light was on and when I mentioned this she laughed and said it was Ok that no one would be out and about looking in windows. After this it seemed our bedroom curtains were never closed and I waited for Marcie and Colin to complain as our windows faced their bedroom windows.

The more I thought of Colin watching Tracey the more the idea mentally stimulated me. I was wondering if he was getting turned on watching her, or if he masturbated while she dressed in front of the window. One night after I had licked her pussy to an orgasm, I lay between her legs, looked across her pussy, stomach and boobs and said to her "I bet Colin would love to see you like this, but then he probably gets to see lots of you every day."

She looked at me and said with a smile "now that's an idea, thanks honey I'll have to ask him if he would like to have a look."

"You know" I replied, "I have been thinking about this a lot and it really gets my mind going." A pause with neither of us sure where this was going to go next. So I continued "With me not being able to service you maybe you should think of having sex with someone else."

Another long pause ensued and I expected anger of at the very least a laugh from Tracey. Instead she took a deep breath and slowly said "Colin has asked me for sex a couple of times, and he used the same reasoning, with you being unable to get it up. I told him that I would talk to you about it but it never seemed the right time."

"I think you should sweet heart" I said and as soon as I said this I felt a tingle in my groin. "Now that's a feeling I haven't had for a while, my dick just twitched" I beamed, this was truly exciting.

"That's settled then" Tracey said, "I will screw Colin and tell you all about it."

The plan was set, Wednesday was one of my at home days and Colin would be home alone as Marcie would be out doing some of her catching up with friends. Tracey would go next door, screw Colin and then come home to me and we would see what happened. Colin was told the plan and after he came over to check with me things were all good to go.

On Wednesday Tracey and I sat in the lounge room and waited to hear Marcie leave in her car. When she left it was all stations go and Tracey almost ran out the back door. After more than 2 years she must be busting to get a cock in her. I sat and waited in the lounge room and as time went by I began to fidget and tried to keep myself occupied in the hope that the time would pass quickly.

I went upstairs to see if I could see anything through the bedroom window, but alas nothing. As I stood in front of the window I felt something strange in my pants. I took off my jeans and short and there was a cock at half mast, the closest thing I had experienced to an erection in more than 2 years.

I quickly stripped off and lay on the bed to see what would happen. I had forgotten about Tracey being next door and was fixed on my cock. This was obviously a negative and the poor thing shrunk back to its normal size. As I lamented the down sizing of my member I heard the back door and Tracey call my name. I replied that I was upstairs and then heard her running up to meet me.

She erupted into the room, panties in her hand and shirt completely undone with her bra on show. "Don't move" she said, "do I have something to tell you." She removed her clothes but put her black panties back on. She lay next to me and started telling me the events as she trailed her fingers over my stomach.

"Honey it was excellent but I was so nervous and I think Colin was too. When I knocked on the back door it opened immediately and Colin and I just both stood there looking at each other. Finally he took my hand and we went inside and closed the door. He tried to thank me so I kissed him and that broke the ice. He pulled me close to him and I felt his hard cock against my tummy."

Tracey started to rub my cock and it started to respond. My breathing quickened as I felt things I thought were gone forever.

Tracey continued as she rubbed my stiffening member. "We almost ran upstairs and as we went into the bedroom I saw our bedroom windows and thought of you here looking at me. I started to undo my shirt and as I looked up Colin was already naked, and I don't mind telling you he has a pretty nice sized cock. My buttons weren't undoing so I ripped the shirt open and once that was done the rest was easy. Bra, skirt and panties all hit the floor. Colin stepped forward and slowly pushed me back onto the bed. He started kissing my nipples but that's not what I wanted so I yelled at him to stick his cock in me, which he did."

I was genuinely hard now and my mind was in a spin, my wife had been fucked by another man and it was giving me my first erection in more than 2 years. I wanted to fuck Tracey now as well but her story hadn't finished.

"Well" she said, "it seems like he doesn't get much action from Marcie and it didn't take long for him to come the first time. Luckily he was inside me so we didn't make a mess. He appologised and I told him not to be silly as we had a lot more time to make up for the haste. We lay in each others arms and I slowly massaged his cock back to life, much as I am doing to yours now." She looked down and continued the up and down action. "Exactly like this actually and with this hand too, isn't that hot?"

Yes it was, very hot to know that her hand had only minutes earlier been touching another mans cock. Then it struck me that the hand touching another mans cock wasn't the big issue she had just earlier had another mans cock in her vagina. With that thought and her ministrations I came, not a gusher by any means but I actually ejaculated. Tracey stopped rubbing my cock and looked down at me with tears in her eyes and kissed me. She offered to stop telling me what happened next door but I had started this so I wanted to hear the end, and besides I had a few thousand orgasms to catch up on.

"When he got hard again" she went on, "I pushed him onto his back and bent to get at eye level with his sticky cock. I kissed the top of it and gently sucked on the eye, trying to get the little pearls of cum out of it. As he moaned I opened my mouth and let the suction pull the whole of the knob into by mouth. It was like riding a bike; you never forget how to give good head. Up and down I went up his hard shaft while I massaged his balls. He begged me to stop as he feared he would cum again, so I sat astride his legs and asked him if he wanted to have his cock back inside me. He didn't say a word just nodded his head so I raised myself and guided his wonderful cock inside me. Oh honey it was wonderful to feel a live warm man inside me and I took it slowly so I could enjoy the experience. It was deep, like really deep inside me and I ground down as hard as I could. I felt my orgasm build and just as I thought I would cum he cried out that he was cumming and that pushed me over the edge."

She took a breath and looked down at my cock, which was trying its best but was only half hard. She got off the bed and stood next to me, removed her panties and said "I know what you need, you need my fucked pussy on your face", and with that she climbed up to position her slick pussy above my face. She leant forward so her face was above my cock and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. It was then she played her ultimate card when she said "that's right honey that is Colin's cum you can taste inside me and I think it's just the medicine you need."

I couldn't believe it I was lapping a mixture of her juices and another mans cum out of her pussy. I wanted to feel disgusted by this but I was turned on beyond belief, so I wrapped my arms around her thighs and pulled her pussy harder into my mouth. She made a little moan and said "yes that's it honey, make me clean and look who is at attention again, and it's hard too."

"Time to mix your cream with Colin's" she said, "and then you can clean me again, would you like that?"

Who was I to say no, I had a raging erection and was about to fuck my wife. She turned and easily slipped her pussy over my cock. "That's it honey fuck my cunt, fuck the cunt that has had another man. Mix your cream with Colin's cream. Fuck me, fuck me, I am cumming..." she screamed and I joined her with tears in my eyes.

I was cumming in my wife and I had my neighbours cock to thank for it.

I licked her clean and that became one of those things you try that you love and they become a regular thing. Colin is also one of those regular things now too.

gibssob
gibssob
33 Followers