Medicine of Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I...can get an erection for you, dear. D’you want...it?”

“Can you...make love to me, Robin?”

“Oh, my dear, yes, I can...and I want to. Do you want me to?”

“I want to do anything to make you very happy, Robin. I am your slave even if the doc didn’t make me one. I don’t care. I love you, too.”

“Oh, Mickie! Will you...will you poke me and give me an...orgasm, Mickie?”

“Fuck you...? I’m sorry, make love to you? Can I get...an erection, Robin?”

“Yes, the same way I can. Same as a little blue pill. Look, let’s go get ready...then we can go to bed. Oh,” she giggled, “d’you know why the doc wanted to make you a slave?”

“Uh, uh. Because he’s a control freak?”

“No-o,” she was laughing and barely able to talk, “h-he...he...he’s a slut!”

In a rush before she collapsed laughing, “The doc’s a part-time female, an impersonator, he’s still got his balls so he’s a shemale! He...he...makes like a male most of the time.”

She fell into a chair and laughed at me and the expression on my face. I had to smile, for the doc had fooled me completely, His voice — and I was understanding the distinction between a female like Robin and me and a shemale like she said the doc was — his voice had been a tenor, not a contralto and the actions were essentially male. But when I thought back, I remembered a few mannerisms that now struck me as very female. Oh, well, what the hell?

I was more interested now in getting Robin to stop chuckling and I wanted to get into her more and more. I sure thought of her...and me...us, as two girls, getting it on with each other. So okay, we were acting lesbian ...so what?

Robin finally was able to sober up enough to rise on her own and lead me lovingly into her bedroom. There she opened a cabinet with a key on her neck chain and extracted a small vial.

“Mickie, dear, two drops of this will have the same effect that Viagra®) has on a man. Why it works for a female like us...any female, for that matter, to make the clitoris engorge...and that’s what we make love with, Mickie!...I don’t know, and I don’t know who does. Never mind, it’s safe, I guarantee . Go ahead, I’ve taken my two drops.” I could see her semi-rigid “clit.”

Robin took a wrapped medicine dropper out of its sheath and handed it to me.

“Dip, squeeze, relax your fingers, drop two drops on your tongue. That’s all...no more, please!”

I took the dropper and did as she bid, my hand not shaking...much. I failed to spill anything and the two drops tasted...like nothing. I did feel a faint glow which seemed to expand, like waves in a pond when a rock is dropped in, and course through my body.

To my amazement, I was no longer naked! I had forgotten, and here I was in shorts, bra, tank top and flip-flops. I shucked right our of them and my panties as quickly as I could, while Robin, who was similarly dressed — I had never remembered — did the same. Her breasts...ohmigod, I wanted to cuddle them... were nice and firm, as I had seen them before. We embraced.

“Oh, Mickie, you feel so good against my body.” We moved gently with our pubes brushing each other, our breasts barely touching. I felt my nipples swell and my groin felt hot, although I could feel no surge of blood to my...clit, as it was now. Robin’s clit was sticking between my legs, rubbing against that tender place and making me feel very horny indeed.

“Do you like this, Mickie?” asked Robin as she stroked my left breast, her fingers lingering on my swollen nipple. I felt an electric thrill run down my belly to my clit, and now I could feel it swelling.

“God! yes, Robin. That’s wonderful. I never knew that I could feel...like...this...oh, dear, do it!”

Her fingers were stroking my clit and I could feel it getting larger and larger, my belly wriggling to follow her strokes.

“Ooh, not too much...Rob’! I’ll climax right now.” I had to stop her, I was that close.

“Now, come on, we’ll slow down a bit...take a shower, so we’re all nice and sparkling clean, dear. That’s necessary, you know.” Yes, I knew that was true, without discussion.

We went to the shower, our arms about each others’ waists; a huge contraption like nothing I’d ever seen, and showered in hot, warm, hard, soft, lathering and rinsing sprays until we squeaked. We dried under warm air, buffing each other in fun with pats of a towel here and there. I noticed that my clit raised itself as we finished drying.

“Oh, Mickie, come on. I’m ready, I can see you are, dear.”

We almost ran to the bedroom, where Robin stripped back the covers and rapidly got onto the bed on all fours, her ass in the air, her arms crossed between her neck and her breasts, her head turned so that she could see me with one eye.

“Lube’s in that drawer right there.”

I took the tube and slowly, savoring each second, squeezed some onto my finger. I placed one hand lightly on Robin’s back, rubbing slowly as I used the other hand for the lube. With my index finger I entered between her rounded cheeks and sought her anus. When I found it I flexed my fingers so that her cheeks were slightly apart and I used my middle finger with the lube to insert it slowly into her. My clit was throbbing with desire, and I could see that Robin was panting, a little drool wetting her pillow under her cheek. She winked at me and I lost it.

“I’m gonna rape you, Robbie!” I moaned as I mounted the bed behind her.

“C’mon then, dammit!” she moaned back.

I pulled her cheeks apart and on an instinct, I bent forward and licked at her pink anus. It tasted so good with the lube, but her heat came through onto my tongue. I wanted to lick at her more, but my clit was so hard it almost hurt. I moved my hips to position myself to enter her, and with a slight shove forward I had my clit at her entrance. It was hot, slippery, inviting.

My hips moved again and I slid slowly and tantalizingly...for me...into Robin. She moaned and her hips wriggled, my clit continuing to enter her as she pushed back against me. The feeling was extraordinary. It was not as I remembered the few times entering a cunt when I’d had intercourse as a man, at all. There was a slower accretion of feeling, seemingly less pressure to climax, even as ready as I’d been, as there had frequently been with male genitals, no feeling of a shrinking in my crotch...just different. It’s very hard to explain, even to Robin, who just says she has felt it, too.

When my clit was deeply inside Robin, I felt forward with my hands. I wanted very much, still, to fondle and massage her breasts, particularly to make her nipples hard. As I felt around my ass was plunging my clit into and out of Robin, and she and I were moaning almost in chorus. My hands felt her clit, which was distended to an interesting length...it felt good in my hand but Robin, quietly but firmly, groaned,

“No! Please, Mickie.”

I moved my hands farther forward...oh! I was starting to build, slowly and surely, to a tremendous climax, I could feel the first inklings as I touched her lovely nipples and felt them harden still further under my tickling fingers.

“Ah, God! That’s go-od, Mick’. Please, don’t...huh... touch my...huh... clit, it’s too sensitive!”

“Huh, huh. Oka-ay, love, huh, uh, ohmigod I’m cumming!”

I felt the climax build straight along my clit and suddenly I was bucking and straining to get myself all the way inside Robin, as she strained and wriggled to accept me fully. My hand on her breast slipped and I touched her clit and she moaned,

“God, god, god, I’m gonna...uh, uh, uh!” and she trembled and wiggled and bucked under me for several moments, then fell forward, her hands under her, my hands trapped on her clit, which was oozing and still rigid.

I stroked it as best I could and Robin squealed and rolled over to kiss me passionately. Jeez, she tasted good and I tongue wrestled with her as we slowly came down from our orgasms. I felt the slipperiness of my cumming mixed with what was on the lower sheet from her climax, and then I was suddenly licking at it as hard as my tongue would work. I felt something funny...really odd...at my anus and Robin was back there licking at me. It felt terrific and I stopped licking and concentrated on the new sensations I felt as she explored my privates. Her hand slid forward to touch my clit and I realised that I was still rigid.

“Robin, dear, can you come into me, please?”

“Don’t you wanna lick my clit, dear?”

“Yes, please.” I rolled over and she was there for me, her clit poised before me, drying cum on the little opening. I reached up for it with my lips...that cum tasted really good...and she lowered herself onto my face so that I could take most of her clit into my waiting and eager mouth. My hands went to her hips. God, that even felt good.

I heard her murmur “Goddamn, you’re good, Mickie!” but I was fully engaged in sucking and licking at that beautiful clit. I wanted some of her undisputed juice in me, for I knew I had put mine in her lovely ass. I bet she felt it even now.

I could not get enough of the taste of her, but finally Robin jerked against me and for a second I had her all in my throat as well as filling my mouth. Then she climaxed and I felt that lovely juice slide down my throat as she withdrew past my lips.

“Whew,” we both exclaimed.

I looked at her and she smiled widely. I guess I was grinning, too, for she bent forward and kissed me again, and I grabbed hold of her and pressed her body to mine as she straightened her legs between mine.

“You taste good, Robin,” I said.

“You feel good in me, Mickie.”

“I love you, Robbie.”

“I know, sweetheart. Isn’t it nice that we have each other? I love you, Mickie.”

12