Mediterranean Baby Blue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at the conservatory. It was a large, renovated Victorian building with immaculately manicured hedges lawn and a quaint garden. As I walked up the four steps to the entrance, my ears were greeted with the cacophony of violins being tuned. Once inside the building, the acoustics and sound-proofing muffled the sounds of the violins and I could now hear the mellow lobby music being played over the intercom.

The lobby was painted in a light olive color and there was dark wood paneling about three feet high around the walls. The reception desk was across from the entrance. Rich brown leather waiting seats with glass side tables were spread strategically around the room. Real over-sized plants and gray-scale framed-pictures of instruments finished the look of the room.

"Hello, Anthony. How's my favorite musician?" asked the familiar voice of Ms. Reed.

I flashed her a big smile. Ms. Reed was the receptionist, a woman close to fifty years old. She always looked proper with her white hair done up and always wearing her strand of pearls with matching earrings and button-down sweater. Her eyes were very light blue and always playful. I bet she had broken a lot of hearts in her younger days.

She beckoned me to her desk to take a candy from the dish, my favorite chocolate mint. She always had candies on one side of the receptions desk, and on the other side, potpourri. This time the potpourri had a cinnamon vanilla scent, and it gave the whole room a country feel. I took one candy, and thanked her, and exchanged the usual pleasantries with her.

I was the first to walk into class. I took my seat and waited for the others to arrive. There were five of us left in this class, since one student had dropped out for unknown reasons.

Next came in Trish and Stacy, the twins. Super cute, older than me, but they looked and dressed much younger.

The teacher Kris soon walked in. He was about twenty-seven years old and he was one of the coolest people I had ever met. He played at the local bars and pubs and he already had a decent following. I bet soon he would sign a record deal. His songs were good; in fact, some were catchy.

Next came in Heather, a sweet red head... Nope, I take that back. She wasn't sweet, she was downright sexy. Her long, abundant, reddish-gold, curly hair was worn well below her shoulders. Her full breasts and ample hips actually complimented her; I could not see her being skinny as most of the women her age, who looked like starving children from UNICEF commercials. She usually dressed in sexy Goth clothing, more like a Gothic queen or noble. Her walk was slow, deliberate, and assured; her hips and ass swayed and caused men to get hard just by looking at the sensuality of her walk. As if she sensed I was thinking about her, she flashed me a provocative smile and placed a hand on my shoulder. She then purred in my ear, sending my dick into a throbbing slow dance.

Darn her, she always played with me and Kris that way. Many times she had said that if she ever became a vampire, she would turn Kris and me first so we could make love to her for eternity. I think Carol had a feeling about Heather wanting me because she did not like her at all, and I think the feeling was mutual on Heather's part.

Heather was the woman I wanted as a mistress. I don't think I could live her lifestyle, but I dreamed about having a secret affair with her many times. I would imagine sucking on those large white breasts with the pink nipples in my mouth. Like little grapes, I would tease and bite on them. Then, I would think about licking her shaved plump pussy lips, tasting her distinct juices.

She had a Myspace page, and there were some provocative revealing pictures of her. One time she emailed me some nude pictures of her to ask my opinion of her body piercing and new tattoo. The close-up of her pussy and piercing made me jack off on the spot. As soon as I touched my cock to masturbate it, I shot cum all over the screen of my laptop. After that, there was nothing that she would say or do that would shock me. When I first read her online profile, I had found out that she was bi-sexual and liked mainly bi-sexual men and women. Her favorite band was Evanescence and she worshiped Amy Lee, the lead singer. In fact, she was taking guitar and piano lessons to do cover songs of that band. I kind of liked Heather's covers of Amy's songs more than the originals and had told her so, which got me a big hug and kiss.

Heather had also got me into jewelry making; I started taking classes together with her every Saturday morning. She worked as an assistant to one the cities fashion mongols and made a decent living for a twenty-one-year-old. She was my best non-school girlfriend. I knew if I gave into her lust, she would take advantage of the situation and have sex with me, not thinking of our respective relationships.

Keith came into the class last. He used to be a total geek. Now he was a was a metro-geek (part metro-sexual, part geek). He and one of the twins, Stacy, had been an item since six months ago. Stacy had helped with Keith's new image. Stacy's parents were real financially well-off. They were into gold and diamond mining and prospecting and had hit a few large gold veins that yielded a lot of gold. I heard last year they netted around twenty-four million dollars. Stacy helped her parents spend some of that money. She had showered her "horsy" with abundant gifts, including a new wardrobe of fashion-victim clothing. In fact she had given him a total make-over.

"How is my horsy?" asked Stacy as Keith sat down. They each had a pet name for each other; she called him "horsy" because he was well hung, which had giving Keith an ego boost and helped him with his new persona.

"Usagi," he said simply, cupped her chin, and moved closer to her to peck her lightly on the lips. Her pet name was a reference to Sailor Moon's civilian name. Both of them were Japanese wannabees. They were also both learning to speak Japanese and had planned to go on a trip to Japan before the end of the year. I loved hearing them speak Japanese and I had even picked up a couple of phrases. If you looked up "cute couple" on Wikipedia, Keith and Stacy showed up as examples, we always joked with them.

"Since you're all here, should we start class earlier and maybe get out a bit early since it's a great afternoon outside?" asked Kris, looking to each of us for confirmation.

We all agreed.

"OK then, since this is our last practice before the school concert, and the last day for your fifth-year lessons, let's make this a good session."

We practiced the performance we were to give at the school concert for about forty-five minutes without a break.

"That's a wrap, well done, see you all Sunday, and please try to be there early, now get out of here," Kris said and handed us each the final program for recitals and concert on Sunday.

We started to pack away the instruments, sheet music, and such. Heather came close to me; I smelled her exotic fragrance before I heard her say. "You've had a weird look on your face all through practice. Anything up?"

I turned around to see her staring at me intently.

"Well, I got an "A" at school, which means I going to Greece for the summer, for one thing."

"Oh, I am so happy for you!" She said genuinely and came closer to give me a hug.

Her hug was close and tight. She subtely brought her knee up to my crotch and began to rub it as she leaned close to my ear and whispered.

"Is that all? I have a feeling that look on your face means more than that."

She could always read me I thought. I laughed in her ear and whispered, "Maybe tonight I will become a backdoor man."

She laughed at my reference and pushed me away from her, faux disgust showing on her face.

"The thought of MY Anthony with his slut getting down and dirty makes me mad. It's me that should be your Cleopatra!"

Then she bent to my ear and whispered.

"I'm so fucking horny, I think I will go play with myself in my van... you know there's room for two in there, right?

I laughed at her. I then did a corny vampire impression. "When you bite me, we will spend a lifetime in sin together," I said, bowing to her.

"How about if I give you a hickey. Do I get one fuck at least?" she asked, showing me her teeth.

"I don't know... if I pinch you, do I get to squeeze your tits?"

"You don't need to pinch me for that, silly," she said as she took my hand and placed on the cleavage of her full breasts. My hand in-between those mounds of joy that I had dreamed about sucking so many times. I looked in her eye and saw the same want I was feeling. If this was not the school, things might have played out differently. But at the moment, I needed to diffuse the situation. I pulled my hand away, not knowing what else to say, I said, "You would never be happy with me; I'm not Lestat."

She just shook her head. I went back to packing. As soon as I was done, I blew her a kiss and walked away without looking back. She yelled after me to call her with the details. I lifted my hand and waved.

I made my way to my car, got in and pressed the speed-dial on my cell phone to call Carol.

"Hey, baby, I'm going to drop off some things home, grab a bite and a quick shower and then I'll be right over." Carol told me the key was at the usual place so I could let myself in and go right up to her room.

That day, my parents had a networking meeting after work. On nights like these, they usually didn't return home 'till past midnight sometimes and if they met really interesting people it would be later than that.

It took me all of five minutes to get ready before I rushed out of my house and over to Carol's house, I found the key where she had said it was and let myself in.

When I got to her room, I saw she was wearing a white bra and panties and she was laying on her belly, reading a book. She had large headphones on and was listening to music, kicking her legs in the air. The curtains were drawn shut and she had lit some candles, only her reading light was on.

I did not want to scare her, so I dialed her number from my cell. I heard her phone ring, after ring number five she reached for the phone, but she kept her eyes on the book, she took off her headphones and answered with a simple "hello".

"Nice panties. Can I take them off with my teeth?"

When she realized I was in the room, she took a stuffed toy from the floor and threw it at me. She then opened her arms and I went to her. We hugged and started kissing.

"Mm... you smell so good, baby, is that a new perfume?" I asked her, smelling her neck. I had a smelling fetish and Carol always surprised me with her scent.

"You know me so well, lover boy. Yeah, it is." She started rubbing my chest.

I slipped one hand under her bra and started to play with one of her tits. I loved feeling of her nipples getting hard; soon enough I was rewarded with a hard, perky nipple. I started to fondle both her nipples with my fingers, sensing the pleasure I was giving her. She pushed her chest closer to me and our kiss became very needy.

I had waited for this moment all of my life; I didn't like being a virgin. It frustrated me. If I didn't love Carol so much, I would have lost my virginity long ago. Now, the thought that I was going to lose my cherry in my girlfriend's hot asshole made me excited. What would the insides of another person feel like wrapped around my cock? The anticipation sent shivers all over my body. My cock felt as if it was trying to stretch out beyond its size. It actually started to hurt, this is the first time, my cock actually hurt from being so horny.

She undid her bra. When I saw her light brown, perky nipples, I dove into them, sucking them and lightly biting them. Carol loved me playing with her nipples and so did I. She reached over, trying to undo my jeans, but the angle was awkward. I helped her and soon she had my cock out and was stroking it.

She let go off my cock, stood up on her bed, and took off her panties. I also got up, kicked off my shoes, then took off my jeans; by then she had her hands on my t-shirt trying to slip it off over my head.

"Suck my clit, baby, I need to cum so bad... I've needed too since this morning. I wanted this moment to be special for us," She said as she laid on her bed. she placed her hand on the insides of her thighs and spread her legs.

She invited my face to her pussy by opening her vulva for me. I needed no further encouragement. I placed my chin just above her clit area and I used it to squeeze up; this gave me easier access to her clit. The tip of my tongue touched the little hard clit as she gasped in delight. She rewarded me by taking my cock in her hand, slowly lowering my foreskin and started licking the tip of my cock, using her tongue she tasted every section of my cock-head, and then went back to licking the tip.

We had both become good, at the sixty-nine position. Since we had been doing it for about fours years now to relive our sexual tension. I sucked and licked her clit and soon she moaned, releasing some juices. I liked the taste of her juices and lapped up as much as of them as I could. I stuck one finger in her now-wet pussy and picked up some of the musky-tasting liquid. I placed the finger on her asshole. She was so tight, it took a few wiggles until she relaxed and took half my finger up her ass. I wanted to loosen her asshole so I could get my prize, the prize I had waited for so long: her ass virginity.

When she came the second time, she relaxed a bit more. Her asshole opened up and I was able to finger-fuck her. I attacked her clit with a renewed passion as her expert cock-sucking sent shiver after shiver all over my body.

"Fuck yeah; I can feel your warm wet tongue licking me and it's sending tingles all over my body," she said as she moaned and thrust her hips to meet my thrusting finger and tongue.

"Fuck my ass now b... baby," she said as she had another orgasm, and she whimpered with ecstasy evident in her voice.

I asked her where the lube was. She told me where to find it. I got up, went to get it. I also reached into my wallet for a condom, which I had stored in there for a occasion such as this.

She got on all fours and puckered her ass for me. It was a perfect ass with her vulva plump and inviting and her asshole crowning the crack that separated the two plump ass cheeks. I had to taste it first, so I stuck my tongue as far out as it would go and started pushing it into her asshole, after a few thrusts my tongue slipped in her hole.

"Baby, Mm, that feels so, so good." She placed both hands on her ass cheeks and opened herself up for me to go deeper, I pushed and wiggled my tongue as much as I could, applying saliva to help lube her up so I could force my tongue deeper into her ass. The taste was surprisingly sweet. I got more into licking and sucking on her puckered rosette.

I was ready. I got up to fuck her virgin asshole.

"Um, don't stop baby, why are you stopping?" She begged for me to continue.

"I need to take you now, I'm about to burst." I said as I squeezed lube on her ass-crack just above her asshole. I watched mesmerized as it dripped toward her hole. She moaned in pleasure as she squirmed feeling the liquid traveling to her asshole.

I squeezed some more lube on my fingers and placed them on her hole, pushing in 'till two of my fingers were buried in her. When I thought she was ready, I rubbed my cock with lube, then placed the head of my hard cock against Carol's rosebud, applying more and more pressure until my cock passed through her sphincter. Carol screamed.

I stopped and let her get use to the girth of my very hard cock head. Feeling the walls of her rear-end love-tunnel made me very anxious to put all my cock in her. After about one minute I pushed a little more.

"No, no, no, it hurts so bad, please hold on," she said, pleading.

I waited and pulled out a bit and then tried to enter her again. She started whimpering, placed a hand on my abdomen and pushed me away. By now I was starting to lose my cool. I was real horny and frustrated. I wanted to fuck her. Her asshole was milking my cock as her muscles tried to adjust to the assault. I wanted release so bad, I was just going to push all the way in, and hopefully she would get used to it. As I was getting ready to thrust, my eyes glazed over like a shark attacking its prey. I heard her say "please take it out". Was I hearing this, or was my mind playing tricks on me?

"Huh?" I said, sounding like a goofball.

"Please take it out baby, I don't think I can do this, it just feels bad and it hurts so much."

I could not fuckin' believe this shit! I just sat there, with my cock head in her, hoping she would change her mind, but she started pulling away. I was having none of this shit; I held her hips in place and I was going fuck her ass and she was going to do it, whether she liked it or not.

"What are you doing? Take it out now; it hurts," she said crying as tears slowly started to fall from her face.

I quickly snapped out of it wondering what had gotten into me and slowly pulled out.

"Sorry, baby, I was just hoping you would change your mind."

"I, I, just can't do this," she said in between sobs.

"It's OK, I guess," I said shrugging and went to hold her because now she was full-out crying.

I thought to myself, only Carol would take the first night we were going to have something resembling intercourse, for the first time as a couple and make drama out of it. I did not know if I wanted to laugh, or cry with her.

I held her head to my chest and felt the tears run down. I felt bad for us, for this situation, and I had no idea how to handle it. So, I just held her and told her everything was going to be alright.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, she stopped crying. I wasn't sure exactly how much time passed after that, feeling rather surreal about the whole thing. She took my now-limp cock in her hand and asked me if I wanted her to jerk or suck me off. I told her no, it was OK, that I did not need it. I think she was relieved because the moment was awkward or at least I knew it was for me.

"Hey, you want to go out and maybe sneak a drink from somewhere?" I asked her, wanting to diffuse the silence and this weird moment.

"No, I'm not up to it. Tomorrow I have a early day because I promised to help decorate the gym for the ceremony."

I tried a few more times to convince her to come with me, but she insisted she did not want to go. The vibes between us started becoming cold and I decided I needed to leave with or without her.

"I see. Do you mind if I go? I need a drink," I said.

She told me it was fine, that I should go. Standing up, I started to get dressed.

I picked up the condom from the bed; in the heat of the moment I had forgotten to wear it. I placed it back in my wallet as she stood still watching me. I looked at her and said, "I guess we can save it for another time."

She could read the disappointment on my face and her face showed signs of worry and concern.

"We have our whole lives ahead of us. I guess I'm not ready yet, but you leaving for the summer made me want to try, as a going away present, sorry it turned out this way."

I told her it was OK but inside, my heart told me otherwise. For the first time, I was starting to question my relationship with her. Not because she didn't let me fuck her; there were other differences about us and the way we were brought up. My family was open-minded and left wing; her family was ultra-conservative. The only entertainment her parents had was playing bridge. They went to church every Sunday and Carol attended church functions. I, on the other hand, was spiritual, but I hardly attended church. A couple times when I brought up that we would have to get a civil marriage because either of us wanted to convert, She always changed the subject. There were other issues also and my head started to swim in thoughts.