Mediterranean Baby Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a daze. She had taken over and I was letting her. This had been the first time in my life that I had lost control over my thoughts and actions.

"Ass or pussy?" she asked as she started licking my earlobe. I was already raging hard again; this woman was something. And to think, I could have had her years ago. No wonder some of the guys she had been with, said she was one of the best in bed.

"A, ass," I said, almost stuttering, wondering if I had made the right choice.

"Do you have a condom babe?" She asked.

"Damn straight, I do!" I said, feeling proud and relieved I still had one in my wallet.

I reached for my wallet and pulled it out of my back pocket. As soon as I fished out the condom, she grabbed it from my hand, ripped it open, and expertly rolled it onto my cock. She reached and did something under her skirt, probably lubing herself with her pussy juice.

After that, she quickly smiled up at me, fiercely grabbed my cock, aligned it to her asshole, and pushed until my cock-head was in her. With one hard thrust backwards, she had impaled herself onto my shaft. I think I was seeing stars, or was it the light show? I was finally getting laid, losing my virginity in the middle of a dance floor surrounded by people while a hot Goth band rocked the venue with tune after awesome tune.

She acted as if she was dancing and grinding, something a lot of couples were doing on the dance floor; I now wondered if others I had seen at parties and clubs had actually been fucking like this.

This was rutting, lustful, primal, and dangerous. This was not love-making. I felt no love for Eleanor, just pure lust. I wanted my cock in her, to reach her inner depth. I did not care if it hurt or felt good. I was indifferent to her needs and just wanted to satisfy mine. All I wanted to do was to cum into her hot ass-tight velvet insides. This is what recreational fucking was about after all, each person involved taking what they wanted and needed right? I thought trying to reassure myself.

I grabbed her waist and slammed myself harder into her. She reached up with one hand, placed it behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss. I stuck my tongue out and she sucked it as if it were a tit, trying to milk it. I reached for her clit and rolled it between two fingers, then I started to rub it.

She sucked harder on my tongue as she shuddered and had a orgasm. I actually felt her cumming because her sphincter clamped down on my cock, heightening my pleasure.

My sack got tight and I began to squirt my load. This was another new feeling, being so hot and horny, the cum rushing to my cock and feeling my cock-head bulge with every squirt. And there was no need to pull out or warn anyone, just release my load without a care in the world. On the last squirt, I told her I was cumming and pushed my pelvis out to meet her thrust. She moaned and had another orgasm.

We just stood there for a while. I tried to catch my breath, unwilling to pull my cock out, even though I was spent and it was slowly shrinking and beginning to fall out on its own.

"Wow, that was good," I told Eleanor, holding her close to me.

"It was for me also, the feeling of your cock thrusting in and out my ass was sweet, I love your hard cock babe" she said above the noise of the music.

The band announced it was the last song of the first set and some people yelled out for more. Hearing that I pulled my cock out slowly. She reached into a leather pouch that was strapped to her thigh and pulled out a tissue. She reached for my cock, pulled off the condom, cleaned my cock with the tissue, and put it back into my pants. She wrapped the used condom in the tissue and casually dropped it on the floor.

I then noticed for the first time that some people were staring at us and others giving us glances of approval. I had the feeling we had just provided them with a free porn show. I turned red, my ears burning hot as the high of lust completely subsided.

Eleanor excused herself to go clean up in the bathroom, and I went and got cleaned up as well.

As the last song from the band had finished, the dance floor started to empty out. I was walking back to the booth, and there in front of me, there was no mistaking who it was: her hair, her ass, I was sure it was Heather! I walked over to where she was dancing with her friends and whispered in her ear.

"So, what do I get again for a biting your neck?

She spun around, surprised.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you're here," she said, throwing her arms around my neck and giving me a long, swaying hug and friendly kiss.

"Where's Carol?

"She didn't come with me," I shrugged.

"You're here alone?"

"No, with a friend from school and her friends."

She raised her eyebrows leeringly. "So, do I know her?"

"Eleanor," I shrugged again.

"The one that's had a crush on you? The slut?"

I nodded my head. Heather started to laugh.

"I think the world is coming to end," she exclaimed, and she realized her friends were watching our exchange.

She introduced me to three girls and two guys, all of whom worked in the same company as Heather. They were all dressed in high-end Gothic fashion.

One of the guys and one gal held on to my hand after shaking it a bit longer, giving me the impression they liked what they saw.

"So, this is the famous Anthony you've been telling us about?" one of the girls asked.

"Yes he is, and you better keep your distance from him, bitch! I know that sultry look in your eye," said Heather, but I think she was joking, or at least I hoped she was.

They all laughed at the exchange, and I was relieved. Last thing I wanted was a cat-fight because of me. Come to think about it, I wouldn't mind seeing a cat-fight behind closed doors.

"Listen," I said, "I have to go tell the people I'm with that I want to hang out with you guys a bit, where will you be sitting, so I can come back and find you?

"We came late and couldn't find a table," said one of the guys.

"If you would have called and reserved like I told you too, we would have had one," retorted Heather, "I told you this band is hot, and it always jam packs the clubs."

The guy just waved Heather's apparent annoyance away with one hand and mouthed the word bitch behind her back. I could not help myself and cracked up laughing. I think I ratted the poor guy out because Heather then gave him a nasty look, Which turned into a sneer. They both then called each other a bitch, laughed and gave each other a high five.

I told them we are occupying a large booth with my friends, there was room for all. I told them to follow me as I lead them to the direction of the booth. I shot a few glances back as we made our way through the crowd to make sure I didn't lose them after saying excuse me one squillian (an infinite amount of zeros) times. We were pushing, groping, and prodding through the wave of bodies that danced to the music, but we finally reached our destination.

Everyone was there except for Eleanor. I introduced the two groups to each other and they all seemed to accept each other's company; they even started mingling with each other as I filled Heather in on today's drama. Heather jaw was slack the whole time. She could not believe the turn of events.

Eleanor returned, and I introduced her to the newcomers. They all complimented her on her sexy outfit. She beamed and thanked them. She placed her arm around my waist, now acting a bit possessive. I let it slide for the time being; one thing for sure was that I didn't want a new girlfriend. I wasn't even sure what to do with Carol; my mind was still in a fog on that one. I grabbed Heather by the waist, mimicking Eleanor. I now had a sexy woman on each side of me.

The music was getting good again. I started moving to the beat and both girls followed my movements. Heather's friend that had forgotten to reserve a table for them, pulled out a gold credit card from his wallet and waved it in the air. Soon enough there was a waitress there taking orders for drinks. I told the guy since there were so many of us, we should go Dutch, but he told me not to worry about it since it was a corporate card. I later found out he was Heather's boss' son.

After our drinks arrived we all cheered each other on for various things and mingled, having a good time. One of the girls had a thousand jokes to tell; she was hilarious. My ribs hurt from all the laughter.

The DJ was playing up a storm again, and the girls wanted to go to the dance floor, so arm-in-arm we went. We found a nice spot close to the stage since the band would come out for the final set soon.

We were hopping to the music, hands in the air. Half my shirt got pulled out of my pants so Heather pulled the other half loose. Seeing that, Eleanor undid the top three buttons of my shirt, exposing my hairless, smooth chest. Wanting to outdo Eleanor, Heather undid the final buttons of my shirt.

They were both giggling unstop. I just watched as these gorgeous women playfully fought each other over my affections. Eleanor then placed one hand on my chest, playing with my nipple. Seeing that, Heather placed her hand on my other nipple and had a stare-down with Eleanor. I thought there was going to be trouble and was about to tell them to knock it off, when the unexpected happened...

"Ask her if she's bi or is okay with bi women," Heather said to me, as her eyes focused on Eleanor's face.

I played along and asked Eleanor.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not... Why?"

I repeated what Eleanor said to Heather, smirking as the girls faced off.

"This is why!" Heather said with a evil grin as she leaned into Eleanor's face, pausing her lips a sliver away from Eleanor's and in a flash, their lips clamped against each other's like magnets. So, there in front of me, they were French kissing, and my face had the front seat view! Their hands still playing with my nipples.

My jaw dropped open as I stared at them in fascination. I even started drooling. It was a given that my cock wanted to be a part of this action. I managed to close my mouth after a bit and just exclaimed, "WOAH!"

"OUCH! Motherfucker!" I yelled as Heather pinched my nipple so hard, it sent waves of pain through my body and had startled the shit out of me. I was not expecting that, and I had been dazed from paying attention to them kissing.

"Bitch, be careful with the nipple," I told her with a hurt look on my face. I think my lips were pouted because I usually do that when I'm absentminded or concentrating on something, and in this case, the girls kissing.

But then something weird happened: The pain and sexual tension, complimented each other a bit, it was a new sexual high.

The girls put on a lesbian innuendo sex show for me as the DJ blasted tune after tune, driving the crowd and increasing the musical tension in the club. We danced, moving so explicitly it would be rated XXX. We all kissed, switching between each other. Heathers kisses were full of exploration, her lips full and soft, nibbling and biting me now and then. Eleanor's kisses were wet, lustful, and needy, whimpering as we kissed. I was having the time of my life!

I did not want this night to end; I was on a natural high! I had just lost my virginity and it instantly made me into a sexual predator. The sheep was dead and now the lion was born! I wanted to fuck more, I wanted to thrust my hips and have my cock infiltrate a pussy, that was my next conquest. I wanted some pussy and I wanted to dominate.

The band was on-stage getting ready for the second set; I offered to go back to the booth to get our drinks. Most of the people at the booth were standing on the couch and coffee table, getting ready for the band. I exchanged a bit of chit chat and informed them about where on the dance floor we were and asked if they wanted to join us for a closer view of the band.

When I returned with the drinks, the girls were close to each other, holding hands and moving to the beat as they chatted. I got their attention and handed them their drinks.

The club lights dimmed off; after a few seconds of darkness, the light show danced along with the opening guitar riff cover to the Limp Bizkit song, "Break Stuff" began to play. The band's cover version of the song had a more dance feel to it. Slowly, red flood lights were turned on, painting the whole club red.

The lead singer got the crowd to sing with him. At one point of the song you could tell they were building up to the crescendo; after a one-beat pause, the whole club erupted in a chorus and screamed together the lyrics of the song, "Break your fucking face tonight!"

I had to admit, I really liked this band and this music. The music was live, raw, and the band members were very talented. Next, the band played some of their own tunes, and I made a mental note to download them to my MP3 player. The girls and I danced, laughed, and chatted, and I felt free for the first time in my life. My love for Carol had staggered my youth, I realized. I had become too serious, too soon. I was too young to think about getting married and settling down without experimenting and living my life a bit.

My father had warned me about this. He wanted me to make sure I did what was really in my heart because committing to one woman and starting a family in your early years may be commendable, but was also very dangerous, as you might blame your spouse for staggering experiences. I pondered it a few seconds longer thinking that I now understood the truth behind his words.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the patrons scream their approval for the next song, the band's cover of "Sex Is on Fire" by the Kings of Leon. The band played the intro riff of the song over and over as the lead singer introduced the band members to us, and we thanked them with applause and cheers each time a band member was introduced and then announced this would be the last song for the night.

It seemed as everyone knew the song, the whole club was shaking as everyone jumped up and down. When they sang the chorus for the first time, "Yeaaaaho... Your SEX is on fire!" the biggest fireworks display of the night erupted as laser lights gave the room a psychedelic feel. Everybody in the club went crazy! At one point I was worried that the club would cave in, the whole building was shaking so much from all the jumping. But then the adrenaline kicked in. Youth... danger took second place to enjoying the moment. My fears were forgotten.

The girls and I sang to each other "your sex is on fire" over and over again as we bounced to the beat. Both girls took the liberty of feeling my hard cock through my jeans every time we sang the chorus. This had become my favorite band and my favorite club in just the few hours I spent here.

The band thanked the crowd by waving at them and throwing out CDs and t-shirts as they left the stage. The non-stop applause and show of adoration from the crowd sent shivers down my spine.

The room filled with fog as the DJ took over again, and the laser lights gave us another show. The music was a bit slow, but I think they do that on purpose at the clubs so people have a chance to take a break and get a fresh drink. It's one way that club owners control the crowd and make money. If they kept the people on the dance floor all night, drink sales would plummet I bet.

I was getting the munchies, so I asked if the girls were too. Heather told us she could make a large batch of spaghetti with meat sauce, and that we were both welcome over to her loft for a bite to eat and a nightcap. Her loft was only a few blocks away from the club.

We walked back to the booth to ask the others if they wanted to join us, but they all had other plans. So, after exchanging goodbyes and promising to keep in touch, we went our separate ways. On the way out, a guy, that looked to be in his mid-twenties, stopped me in my tracks by placing a hand on my shoulder and said in my ear, "Nice going, man, those chick are hot!"

I expelled self-pride and realized how lucky I was in the eyes of most of these guys. How most of them come to clubs hoping to pick up a date, and here I had two beautiful, sexy dates, one on each arm, and they both lusted after me.

As we left the club, Anthony, the doorman, held the door open for us and looked at each of us.

"You're not planning on driving drunk, right? I'll call a cab."

"Aw, you're so cute when your serious, Anthony that's why I'll say 'yes' when you ask me to marry you," joked Heather with him. Eleanor leaned close to his face and kissed him on the cheek.

"We're walking to Heather's loft," I told him as a matter of fact and thanked him for caring. We winked at each other and the he waved us off.

With chained arms we walked cheerfully towards Heather's loft while chatting and singing bits of the songs we had heard tonight. The night was mild. The air, fresh. The moon, close to full, sat high in the sky as it provided ample light for a walk. Our steps, loose and wobbly from the lingering effect of alcohol. My spirits were high. For the first time, I felt free and complete.

I planned to bite Heather and get the fuck she had promised me. I wanted to practice my newly-found predatory skills to stalk and seduce Heather. Little did I know I was the one being stalked, and not by one, but two predators.

*

End of CHAPTER 02 - Velvet Twilight.

Mediterranean Baby Blue

All rights reserved.

12