Medusa

Story Info
A dark goddess rewards her defender.
2.1k words
4.59
99.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielOrme
DanielOrme
170 Followers

Dr. Perry Sussman re-read the final paragraph of his article one last time:

“And so we see that the myth of Medusa, the gorgon goddess who turned men to stone, was created out of men’s sexual fears. The fear of castration, the fear of women’s sexual power, all summed up in the goddess with the hair pictured as phallic snakes being beheaded. The power and beauty of her still-obscure origins have been lost to us moderns by this unfair perversion.”

“That is just so sweet,” came a dulcet voice from behind.

Startled, Perry whirled. His surprise at discovering he wasn’t alone was nothing compared to his amazement at the sight across from him.

At the other side of the bedroom stood a woman. Was it just his imagination, or was her dark-brown skin glowing? Her wide eyes seemed to glow as well. Or maybe it was just her smile; the full, full lips curled upwards, exposing the deep dimples beneath her high cheekbones.

His gaze drifted downwards. Her luscious body was barely contained by the saffron-yellow garment she wore, a fawn skin that hugged every curve. Her bare legs were smooth and endless. But most amazing of all was her hair, a great mane of black curls that tumbled around her naked shoulders, down her back, almost to her knees.

“I…uh…how did you…what are you doing here?” he managed to sputter out.

“I loved your article,” she cooed.

“How did you…my article? How do you know about my article?”

“I’ve been watching you write it, of course,” she said. “What would you expect?”

“What would I expect? What do you mean? Whoare you?!”

“Medusa,” she said with a bright smile. “May I sit down?”

Perry stared at her a moment, afraid to move. Even if she was insane, she seemed harmless. And not many lunatics were half that gorgeous. Just the sight of her made him feel dizzy.

“Uh…sure. Have a seat,” he said.

“Thanks,” she said, perching on the bed. That wasn’t a good idea, thought Perry, as he grew dizzier at the better view of her full breasts and long legs. Maybe talking instead of looking would be better.

“You realize Medusa is just a myth, don’t you,” he began.

She laughed, a wonderful musical laugh. “Oh, now, Dr. Sussman, I thought you were a professor of mythology. You must know that all myths have their origins in fact. Isn’t that what you teach your students?”

“Well, yes, but…”

“I thought you would want to know mine.”

“Your origins?”

“”Yes. I love what you wrote about me. ‘Sexual.’… ‘Powerful.’… ‘Object of awe and reverence’…Such sweet things to say.” She smiled again, showing off her deep dimples. “I came here to thank you. But as long as I’m here, I might as well give you some background. Strictly off the record, of course. I don’t know where you could get corroboration, anyway.”

“Of course,” said Perry. “Go right ahead.” This was getting stranger, but he wondered what she’d have to say. He sat down beside her. Another bad idea, he thought. She had the most wonderful sweet scent. It was distracting, but he tried to concentrate.

“I was an African sex goddess,” she began.

“A fertility goddess?” interrupted Perry.

“No, no,” she said. “There were other gods for that. I was a sex goddess. My worship was among women. If they were sexually frustrated or unsatisfied, they would pray to me or make me an offering.”

“And you would cure their frigidity? Well, that…”

She scrunched up her pretty nose with distaste. “Frigidity? Now,there’s a myth! There’s no such thing as frigidity in women. All they really need is a man who has the skill and the staying power. I amall about mutual satisfaction.”

“So you…”

“I would increase the virility and stamina of the man involved.” She sighed. “It was wonderful. So many happy, satisfied people. My worship started to spread: North Africa, the Middle East, Europe…”

“So what happened?”

“ Oh, you know how men are about sex. They don’t ever want to believe that anybody’s responsible for it going well except them. Having to give credit to a goddess, afemale … well, after a while they just couldn’t take it.”

“Really? You’d think they’d be grateful.”

“You would, wouldn’t you? Instead they started spreading mean stories about me. Changed making men hard to turning them to stone. Saying I was ugly. And my hair!” She began to sniffle and sob. “My pretty, pretty hair! They said it was snakes. Snakes! It’s bad enough that they claimed my head was cut off, but to say that about my pretty hair…”

Perry handed her a tissue. “That’s all right,” he said, and tentatively stroked her mane. “Itis lovely.”

She wiped away her tears and smiled up at him. “Thank you,” she said, edging closer to him. “You’re sweet. That’s why I wanted to reward you.”

“Reward me? You mean…?”

“Sure. So who’s the lucky girl? Trust me, she’s going to have the best night of her life tonight.’

“Um, well,” said Perry, “I’m not really involved with anyone right now. In fact, I haven’t been for awhile.”

“What?!” she said. “But that’s terrible! Not even any of those cute girls in your classes?”

“That would be unethical. Besides…”He hesitated. He remembered the old warning about how you should never sleep with a crazy woman, then let his gaze sweep over her incredible dark beauty. What the hell, he thought, just because she thinks she’s a goddess? Look at her. How crazy could she be?

“Besides,” he repeated, “None of them is half as gorgeous as you.”

Her smile widened. “You want to make love with me?”

“Is it allowed? I mean, a mortal, a goddess…”

Still smiling, she cocked her head to one side, as if she was considering something. Slowly, she leaned in closer. God, thought Perry, she smells so good.

The first kiss was so soft, so deep. Her full lips were somehow warm and hot at the same time, like honey mixed with pepper. As she kissed her way down his neck, his chest, everywhere they touched him he felt both soothed and excited. He fell back on the bed, naked. How had she undressed him so quickly? Oh, who cares, he thought, those wonderful lips were caressing his crotch now. Oh, goddess, her lips, her tongue…she knew just where to touch him, licking, sucking, up and down and around his balls, his cock … now he was inside that hot, soothing mouth. It enveloped him, touching him, sucking him everywhere, He tried to hold back, to prolong that incredible enveloping sensation, but it just felt too good, toooo goood, … and he came explosively down her throat.

“That was incredible,” he finally managed to say. “The best oral I’ve ever had.”

“Thanks,” she said with a smile. “I invented it.”

“Youinvented oral sex?”

“Who else? I love it.” She slipped out of her dress and slid naked onto the bed beside him. “Both kinds.”

He gaped at her darkly luscious body and didn’t need any further invitation. He buried his face in her ripe breasts, savoring the succulent flesh. Gently he licked the smooth skin between the breasts, greedily inhaling the sweet scent. The aroma grew stronger as he licked his way down her flat belly and he realized the source when she opened her long legs for him. Diving in with his tongue, he tasted her and his senses reeled. Her pussy tasted like honey mixed with wine, and he couldn’t get enough, sniffing, probing, sucking at the folds of tender flesh. Her silky thighs closed around his head and he felt himself almost grow drunk. He heard her give a soft cry and felt a tremor pass through her, then hungrily lapped up more of the delicious nectar.

Now her legs were parting. She was pulling his face to hers, kissing him with that hot honeyed mouth. His cock was hard hard hard and he was deep inside her, plunging, pumping, feeling that dark delicious body against him, the long arms and legs and fragrant mane of hair wrapped around him like soft tendrils. She enveloped him, now atop him, now beneath him, and he came and came and came again. He had never come so hard or so much, even when he was a horny teenager.

Perry’s head slowly cleared, and he found himself lying on his back, her body nestled against his, her long hair covering them both like a soft blanket. She smiled sweetly up at him.

“That was lovely,” she said. “I don’t want anyone else.”

“I know the feeling,” said Perry. “You’ve ruined every other woman for me.”

She giggled and her smile took on a slightly embarrassed hue. “Oh dear, I’m afraid that’s true.”

Uh-oh, thought Perry, the admonition about sleeping with crazy women coming to him again. “Uh, what do you mean?”

“Oh, I’m not trying to keep you all to myself. Much as I’d love to.” She cuddled closer to him and his erection turned rock-hard once again. “That would be selfish. But you can’t make love to mortal women anymore.”

“Why not?”

“I’m sorry. Remember when you asked about gods having sex with mortals? The truth is, that’s not allowed. It can kill the mortals.”

“So … I’m dead?”

She laughed. “No, silly. I turned you into a god.”

“I’m a god?”

“Yes. That’s not allowed either, usually. It hasn’t been done in centuries. But I couldn’t help myself.” She ran her long leg against his crotch. “Nobody stopped me this time, but after this they’ll be on the alert. You won’t be able to turn any human females into goddesses. You’re not mad, are you?”

“Well, I … “

“You could come home with me,” she said softly. Her dark eyes looked tender and imploring. “It would be nice. Quiet. I would only have my friends over if you wanted me to.”

“Your friends?”

“Nymphs. You know, naiads, nereids, dryads, oreads. They’re lovely girls, really. And they’re going to love you,” she said, nuzzling his neck.

“That sounds…”

“Oh, and you’ll have to meet Aphrodite.”

“Aphrodite?”

“My sister. Well, half-sister, actually. She’s a sweet girl, kind of a mess emotionally, though…”

“Love will do that to you, I suppose.”

“Yes,” she said. “It’s no wonder her son is a basket case.” She looked up at him again, big-eyed. “So it’s O.K.? They wouldn’t be around unless you liked it. Besides,” she said, pressing up against him again, “I do want to keep you mostly to myself, anyway.”

Perry slowly ran his hand once more over her delicious brown body. Crazy or not, she was the most incredible thing that had ever happened to him, and he wasn’t about to let her go. “Beautiful, as long as you’re there, I’ll be happy with anything that happens.”

The radiant smile returned, and she threw her arms around him with delight. “I knew I picked the right fella,” she said. The grip grew tighter. “Hang on,” she said. “This won’t take long.”

“Wait a second,” said Perry as she wound her legs around him. “I … “

Suddenly the air around him began to shimmer. The light in the room grew brighter and brighter. Everything, the bed, the furniture, the walls, seemed to drop away.

“Well,” thought Perry as Time and Space flew past them in a rush, “Whattya know…”

****************

Acadia, PA – Local police today admitted little progress in the mysterious disappearance of Dr. Perry Sussman. Dr. Sussman, professor of anthropology at Acadia University, and noted authority on folklore and mythology, was reported missing ten days ago from his home on campus.

Detectives on the case say they do not believe that Sussman was harmed or taken by force. Lead investigator Det. A.E. Schylus notes that there was no blood or other signs of violence. “Our tentative theory is that it’s an elopement of some kind.” Among the evidence Det. Schylus cites are a “peculiar garment” that appears to be a woman’s dress, and signs of recent sexual activity in Sussman’s bed, including three “unusually long” black hairs, which forensic analysis has determined came from “a black woman of indeterminate age.”

Still, the case presents some puzzling features, not the least of which is that none of Sussman’s friends or relatives has heard from him. Then there is the question of clothing. Sussman’s luggage had not been taken, and the clothing in his dresser and closet was undisturbed. The clothes he was wearing when last seen were found on the floor of his bedroom with the woman’s dress. “If they took off the clothes they were wearing,” asks Det. Schylus, “and they didn’t pack anything, then what were they wearing when they left?”

The case remains under investigation.

DanielOrme
DanielOrme
170 Followers