Medussa's Fool

Story Info
The awakening of a scat slave.
1.2k words
4.4
15.2k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue moved slowly from my wife's pussy to her asshole, and her resulting reactions had us in divorce court within weeks. Not that our marriage was anything to write home about, because her parents and mine were not that pleased with our choices for a mate.

Slowly I tried to re-enter the dating scene, allowing myself several hook-ups from friends, but all of that was an unmitigated disaster. An opportunity arose for a new job in a city on the other side of the country, and I jumped at it—to rid myself of family and friends and all the negative associations that went along with that.

Besides, all the necessary focus was on my new job, settling into a strange city, etc., and dating and sex was relegated to a manual setting. And all I could do was fantasize about the taste and feel of my ex's large ass, settling over my face and my tongue piercing her sphincter. I took to the internet to satisfy this perversion of mine, and soon I was going to a site that existed off of folks with like-minded fetishes.

I placed an open and honest ad, specifically delineating my fetish for rimming, sucking and tasting female sphincters. The next day I had three email responses.

The most exciting one came from a woman who said she was a non-professional dominant who loved men who enjoyed doing what I wanted to do. She went on to say she knew what it was, what I really wanted to do, and would enjoy teaching me and dominating me over a weekend. And besides-the picture she attached was of a beautiful blonde, standing just under six feet tall and, in the revealing nightie she wore, was built like a nude model. My hands shook as I retrieved my erect cock and maniacally masturbated as I replied yes to her invite to meet for coffee.

She replied with an email:

"It was a good decision to invite us to meet. I've attached a photo of myself. As you can see, I am a Latino; thus, the pouty, large lips applied with fire engine red lipstick—expertly; the genetically sculpted, wide, curvy derriere and full, large D-cup, youthful breasts—naked beneath that see-thru blouse.

"Now, if I may, I'll begin a process I call the transfiguration. I will persuade you to believe what I tell you about yourself—and, at first, you'll find what I say almost impossible to believe, but by this process—you'll believe me! And act upon it with absolute obedience.

"Firstly, already you're enjoying how I speak to you, the tone of my written words—it'll multiply in power when you actually hear my voice. Yes, yes, take out your cocky and jerk it off as you read this—yes, yes, of course.

"So far we've made just a scratch in the civilized veneer of your person-hood; my words have had an erotic effect on you. Along with the picture of my tits and ass, my words have hardened your little cock to adamantine proportions. Feel your cock's hardness—have you ever been this hard? Yes, yes, I know you haven't!"

An easy guess, since I was reading her email, but that exact thought had passed through my mind only moments before I read it!

"My words begin to reveal their controlling, dominant nature, and, thus, reveal my person, for I am a demanding Mistress and expect your absolute obedience and submissiveness—your natural nature, by the way. Ah, I'm right, of course; don't be alarmed."

Submissive! I had seen the scenes many times seeking my own pleasure—and yes, the idea of being told what to do excited me as I now jacked off, but to kneel before a woman in reality and be under her complete control. Wow, that scared me...but it did wonders for my cock and my hand as it increased in forcefulness.

"Yes, yes, but slow down; stroke it in less panicked fashion; this won't be the last time it is I that acts as your cock's Medusa, turning mystically your small, insignificant piece of flesh into stone!

"As you stare at my photo, your eyes focus on my shapely, huge ass. My mouth's huge red lips would beckon most other men to see their cocks slipping between those cocksucker lips.

"Or if they were ass-men, see their cocks rolling up and between the cavern of my ass, seeking the tight hole, the cock's head splitting my anus as it seeks to travel repeatedly and enthusiastically up into the colon as deeply as possible. No, no you see yourself kneeling -with me on the bed; my ass before your face\—and your tongue buried up into my ass as far as it will go."

[And she was right again! My mind folded in upon itself. Immediately, far fetched ideas ran about my mind like undisciplined children—was she psychic? How'd she know? What else did she know? That last thought frightened me deeply.]

"So, yes, my little one, I know you better than you know you. Yes, all of that has you wanking your dickie frantically-so yes, go ahead and toss your load, but do it in your hand because you must eat all your spunk after you toss it. Best to do it into your other hand—or on my boots, if I were there!

"We meet this Friday at Mickey-D's near Grimbles downtown at six P.M. You may call me Mistress Debbie, my slave—that you are.

"Do not doubt the rock hard erection you have. A hard cock has no conscious. Don't be afraid, be very afraid, for I own your soul the moment you knell naked before me, slave.

"Mistress Debbie

"P.S. E-mail a short return acknowledgment after receiving this e-mail."

-----

His cum -he licked from his hand. His cock boned rigidly as a delectably submissive feeling rushed through his body -as if mainlined. A feeling, he realized, of mostly humiliation; his eyes devoured, again, the last paragraph of the dominant personality's e-mail -and this feeling surged, once again, like lightening, charging firmly the boned condition of his cock. He grabbed it and stroked it in a firm grip; he could jerk-off again, he was so hot. But instead he began to answer her e-mail.

The dominant had exposed her unadulterated enjoyment -which she adores- of his belittlement. " 'Be afraid, be very afraid'..." He was, for he realized her enjoyment of his humiliation fueled her lust, and he was pleased with it—but feared it also.

"Mistress Debbie,

"I received your e-mail. Afraid and sexually excited—I will meet you as planned.

"Yours truly,

"Slave John"

The moment he clicked the e-mail into the electronic atmosphere, his hand began to jerk his rigid cock in a frenzied rush to climax, which came to him in less than a minute. It shot up and onto the monitor before him and the second wave of jizz splashed onto his keyboard, the third shot onto his leg and the last dribbled over his cock's head.

He laid back for a second or two and then reached for a tissue to clean the cum from his monitor, keyboard and leg. When he finished, he sat up and took stock of his experience.

Yes, he would meet her; yes, he was afraid of what it meant; and, yes, his cock didn't want to surrender its tumescence. He grabbed it and realized he could jerk it off again—nothing had ever turned him on so much. He re-read her email, and, before he finished, he was jerking off—again!

-----

End of Part 1

I've had a lot of negative comments about my stories, so before I waste my time—let me know if ya want me to finish this one. All comments welcomed.