Meena - Saga of Tumultuous Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More!" she gasped. "Put it in! I want it all!"

Rajeev groaned and squeezed his penis deeper and deeper into her hot, tight, convulsing ass. Kavita cried out, her head arched up, her face contorted in a rictus of lust. They were before a full length mirror and Rajeev was transfixed by their reflection. He started fucking her butt slowly, with heavy, grinding thrusts. His penis glistened as it went in and out of her rear channel, appearing and disappearing between the lobes of her buttocks.

Under him, Kavita whimpered and moaned deliriously,"Ohh! Ohh! OH! OH OH OH OH OHHHH!" she cried. "Yes! Oh god yes! Oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh uh OHHHH uhh oh god uh oh ma oh ma oh ma oh ma uhh AHHHHH!"

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" Rajeev gasped.

He sodomized Kavita slowly and heavily, pushing his cock deeply in and out of her anus for several minutes, gradually building up speed till he had hit a steady, rocking rhythm. She gasped and cried out in lust under him, her face screwed up, whimpering obscene encouragement to her new found lover, begging for more.

She came again and now Rajeev, too, was sated. He stroked smoothly in and out of her anus for a few minutes and then, growling and gasping with pleasure, rocked deep into her ass and stiffened. Rajeev saw his hard buttocks twitching, his hips grinding at her buttocks as he emptied himself into her asshole. Kavita whimpered happily, writhing in joy under him, pressing her buttocks hard against him. He squeezed her breasts and slowly slid out.

I was aroused beyond words once he completely finished with the story and just could not control myself, got up to go to the bathroom and returned stark naked only to straddle his face and grounded my pussy on his mouth, "Now munch my pussy – you bastard. You are a male prostitute – how many women have you fucked, made me a slut?" ,my inner feelings were getting the better of me. My calves were hooked over the sides of the face leaving me spread open wide for him to see. I took the index and middle fingers of my left hand and used them to spread my labia wide.

The large bump of my clitoral hood is the lone pinnacle in the wet flatlands between my fingers. And my clitoris is poking out from its protective shield, looking for a friendly finger. My right hand slides down from my breasts, and I use my middle finger to tease my clit up and down, then back and forth. I may have been the last to start pleasuring myself, but I make up for the lost time quickly and using my other hand catch his hair and push his head between the parted lips of my pussy. He was surprised.

I had had him eating out of my hand since I had first given him my pussy. Now I knew that he would soon be doing the same again between my legs. He moved between my legs, his tongue mapping trail from my midriff to the lush, moist vale below. I could ascertain that Rajeev had been active the last ten minutes. His expertise was obvious. His tongue was agile, versatile, and unpredictable. His was a technique that bespoke of a priceless appreciation of a woman's likes and dislikes–her wants and needs. Perhaps it would have been like this in Meerut if I was to make an attempt with any of the men who I knew during my younger days.

His hands massaged my breasts and abdomen lightly as his tongue moved cautiously about my button, nuzzling it, playing it like one might play a musical instrument. He was attentive to my response each time he changed what he was doing. I would have been content to let him graze in that valley all day, but I knew that I could come any second this way again , and I did not want to–not yet, not like this. I was charmed by his tongue, but I wanted to feel him inside of me. I wanted that incredibly stiff dick again.

I pulled Rajeev's head up from between my legs, surprised to find that he seemed reluctant to quit. Knowing that he was enjoying my nectar, and the effect he was having on me, added to my pleasure. Eventually he gave in, straightening up on his knees, and I could see that his penis was again completely erect, straight up.

I opened myself, making it clear to him that I was ready to accept him. My pelvis was on fire. Rajeev sensed my hunger, and he teased me playfully. He lay on top of me and moved himself between my legs. I thrust myself at him, but he parried. He pressed against my spot with the head of his penis, then slid his length along it. First the head, then the crown, and then the shaft. Each time he retreated I lifted my hips higher, hoping to capture him within me on his next advance. But each time he moved higher also, continuing his excursion along my bud. Finally I relaxed, my hips returning to the bed from the squat on his face, I was not a gymnast – am a housewife though in my youth did participate in athletics as a part of the College programs but not for quite a few years.

Meanwhile Rajeev had established command. As I relaxed it happened–the sweet, wonderful penetration. So many years spent curiously pondering what it might feel like and it was now that one was enjoying it though had tasted him just a few days back – which most likely was remorseful – this was not, this was my day, my day to enjoy Rajeev, my jingo cock who must satisfy me all time.

So many days after Dinesh asked me turn adulterous and realizing it now that it was so wonderful. Infidelity and Adultery in a woman is a innate feature, rarely exercised – but if done, blooms like the giant flower which never shrivels.

Now so many opportunities to enjoy–even savor–it. Slow, hot, wet, mutually desired penetration. Rajeev lowered his sights, and as his hardon moved forward the head moved down, pressing against my gate. I pushed myself toward him, popping the head into me and feeling him slowly fill me. Still remembered the first time, in Bangalore, I had let Rajeev take me.

But now, I gave myself to him. There was no taking on the part of either of us; only sharing.

And the contrast was a revelation to me. Being taken then had been nothing mentally, and disappointing physically. Giving myself now was everything, mentally and physically. It was time for the mental games to end, and for the physical pleasure to wrap itself around us. I opened myself to Rajeev, pulling his hips against me, and I gave him a Flower. He made love to me in many positions, slowly at first, then with more energy. He was at least as hard as he had been in Bangalore, perhaps even harder. He was enjoying the Flower more than he had the bud. Each time I felt my climax nearing, Rajeev seemed to sense it as well. He would stop, changing our position, then resume his lovemaking, more slowly.

Finally I wound up on my hands and knees with him moving in and out of me from behind. In this position he could massage a breast with one hand, while the other rubbed the sensitive spot between my legs. I knew that it was time, and as Rajeev made an inward stab I felt myself tightening around him, and I flowed into an orgasm that was long, slow, wet, and slippery. Redemption was never so sweet.

After I had come I slid down onto my stomach, limp, and Rajeev moved down with me, his still-erect penis lingering inside of me. For a long time I lay still, recovering, and so did he. Then I felt him stir inside of me again, so slowly at first that it was almost imperceptible. Then his tempo began to escalate. I was lying perfectly still, not even moving my hips, but I could tell by Rajeev's stiffness that he liked what he was feeling, so I remained motionless. I knew that in this position Rajeev was watching his erection as it slipped between my hips. His pace reached a level that normally portended an imminent orgasm, and I was anticipating what it would feel like as I continued to lie inert beneath him. I was sure he had reached to point at which he would explode. But just when I thought it was going to happen Rajeev stopped, not moving at all.

His knees gently spread my legs wider, and even though he was not moving his penis inside of me, I could feel it slowly enlarge. It felt like the tip was stretching itself, growing deeper within me, but it was doing it on its own.

Rajeev was not pushing himself forward. Excited by the sensation, and wanting to feel him even deeper, I raised my hips just the slightest bit to accommodate him. It was the most extraordinary sensation I had ever felt, almost like having someone come in slow motion. We were temporarily suspended in time, at a moment of indefinable anticipation. How could anyone even suggest that all penises might be the same?

The more I had the more difference I could appreciate, and I had even had this one once before! He was still not moving, and I was wondering what was going to happen. But when I had lifted my hips with him inside of me I had pushed him over the threshold. I heard a moan escape from him, and I felt his penis begin to spill into me with such force that I thought he might lift me off the mattress with

it. It was a marvelous, unique experience–the long-awaited second coming–and I realized that, had I not seen fit to blossom, I never would have experienced it.

Rajeev stayed the entire day, making me come several times with his tongue, his hands, and his remarkable penis. Several times during the afternoon I awakened to feel him entering me again, and I was incredulous over this penis that seemed to have a spirit of its own. Like the Phoenix, it seemed to consume itself in a blazing fire, then emerge with renewed youth.

No question now.

The Flower had opened, and the penis was back. Meena was a Man eater. No more a lily.

12