Meet a Dancer and Take Her Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could still see Shirley as she tongue fucked Lori giving her orgasm after orgasm. Finally she pulled her face out of her pussy and with a big grin wiped her mouth. Slowly she moved up until she could let Lori lick and kiss her own juices off her face. Moving higher she straddled Lori's face and pushed her cunt onto her mouth so she could please her this time. Groaning as she felt Lori's tongue slide between her pussy lips and make contact with her clit, "Yes, lick me baby!"

Shirley was above the couch and saw me getting a world class blow job, "Oh shit honey Lori can sure eat pussy! Wow, look at Jean suck that cock! Is she as good as she looks sweetie? Oh God, right there honey!" she reached over and grabbed a handful of Jeans breast caressing it and pinching the nipple between her fingers, "God I love her tits!"

I was ready to shoot my load and Shirley could see it, "No don't cum yet baby! Hold it for a while; Jean let him calm down honey. Faster Lori, faster, oh fuck, fuck me! Oh God I'm, unnnnng, cummmminnnnnng!"

She pulled Lori's face into her pussy as she squirted out her pussy juice coating her face with it. Lori planted her mouth over her and sucked out all the spray she could get lapping it up like cream, "I love a squirting pussy, its just like my sisters!"

Letting her get out from underneath Shirley sat next to her and they kissed and licked each others faces.

Jean removed me from her mouth and jerked my cock towards her face rubbing under the head with her tongue. I could feel my cum starting to make its way up the shaft, "Get ready baby, almost there, yeah that feels good Jean! Oh shit, shit, fuck, Unnnnnnggggg!"

Jean stopped jerking my cock and held her mouth open waiting for my seed to fill her up. The other girls came over and sat cheek to cheek with Jean holding their mouths open too rubbing their breasts and looking at my cock.

The first small shot of cum hit Jeans nose and dripped in her mouth, but the next was a long glob of sperm that squirted in her mouth across her tongue making her close it and swallow. She pointed me at Lori and I coated her lips with another shot. Shirley knew my cock well and had been the recipient of many loads of my cum. She knew I would cut loose with another long shot so she planted her lips over the head and gently sucked the last one in her mouth swallowing it down. After unloading my orgasm I had to sit down.

The three of them all licked and kissed each others faces and lips tasting my seed. Jean and Shirley traded a deep tongue wrestling kiss then Shirley and Lori did the same.

Shirley stood up and planted her lips on mine sliding her long tongue in my mouth wrapping around mine. Breaking off she grinned at me, "I like our new friend's sweetie and they taste real good!"

12