Meet & Greet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your eyes met mine with each deep hard thrust.

"Please?"I begged looking deeply into your eyes."

" Yes my sweet slut cum for your Master cum for me NOW!" you demanded with a final deep thrust.

My legs grabbed you and my pussy started pulsing and my body to spasm uncontrollably!

"OH God yes I am cuming for you Master Oh YES!" shuddering words barely able to come out of my mouth.

Through my gasping breaths "AAWWRRRGGG!" I groaned a most guttural deep "ohhh Master! "

Your hips kept pumping your cock hard and fast now as my pussy grabbed it with each pulse till You leaned into me, kissed me hard then rose up thrusting again.

"OOHHH yesss OOOH yesss! " you moaned as your own orgasm overcame you.

"You are now mine!" you said as you thrust a few more times filling me with your hot cum filling my pussy blending with my own juices.

You wrapped your arms around me, and held me tightly kissing as our bodies relaxed and melded into one another.

As you slid off me you slipped the ties off my wrists and pulled me close to you so my head rested in the crook of your shoulder and your chest.

My leg draped spent like the rest of me over yours.

Your arms wrapped around me snuggling very close.

"Rest now this is just the beginning of our pleasures, and only a small part of all the pleasures that lie ahead, you are wonderful pet you pleased me so much," you said softly and sweetly kissing my forehead and lifting my face to softly kiss my lips.

"Thank you Sir you too are wonderful, you are the answer to my dreams," I said smiling and snuggling back against you.

We drifted off to a very peaceful and wonderful sleep.

12