Meet Annie Cummings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh...I can't hold on much longer," the blonde groans. "Your ass is so frickin' tight...it's making me wanna pop!"

"Hey dude...are you close to busting a nut yet?" the hippie asked the blonde. It was the first time this whole session that they had spoken to each other. "Let's blast this bitch in both holes!"

The thought of two dicks exploding inside of her was enough to send Annie over the top again. She was squealing uncontrollably and her toned, tanned, slim and stacked body was exploding in orgasm once again. Her anal and oral invaders followed soon after. Almost at once, the two had released their second salvos of semen this afternoon and the orifices they occupied could take it all. As the hippie spermed into Annie's mouth she tried to drink up as much as she could, he held her head tight so she wouldn't miss a bit of it. She did, not only for her own satisfaction, but also for the sake of black man underneath not getting a cumbath of his own. On the other side of things, the blonde made sure he was as deep as he could be inside of her asshole, about 5 of his 8 inches in as he released his load down her rectal cavity. The sensation was white hot his gooey seed filling her asshole, like a warm, thick enema pumping its way in. Annie made sure to clench her bowels as he came so that her ass could milk out as much of his cum as he could unleash, which was a good 7 spurts of it this time around. His cock finally came up for air and he was tingling still from his orgasm so much he almost fell off the bed. Annie giggled as she gave the hippie's cock a kiss on the tip, but there was still one guy who wasn't quite done yet.

"Come on now..." she moaned as her attention turned now to the cock piledriving her pussy, "You like that tight little pussy? Don't get left out honey, I need that hot cum shot right on up it. I want it so bad..."

"Damn girl," he replies, "for someone who's as tight as you are, you're fuckin' loose!"

"I just know what I like and what I want, baby...and right now that's for you to make me cum again or to come inside of me, whichever comes first. Fill me up with that cream filling from that nutty chocolate bar, baby!"

"Yeah dude, fuck the shit out of it!" added the hippie, who was really into this whole foray by now. "Give her everything you got man, she can take it all!"

Was he ever right. Just a few minutes earlier she practically swallow him dry and took an asshole full of sperm and was still hungry for more, more that she was waiting to get from contestant number three. Figuring she'd help things along, Annie starts to fondle her tits and bounce herself up and down on his cock in reverse rhythm to his insertion. Their loins slapped together with each thrust loud and wet and sticky. She rested her hands to the side of him and started then to slam her pussy down onto his cock. From the blonde's viewpoint her round, plump and satisfyingly cum filled ass bounced and jiggled each time it came down on the black guy's rod. Meanwhile she was clenching the edges of his dick inside her, milking it and sending sordid sensations from his cock up his spine and back down again. They had now reached the point of pleasure she had craved.

"Shit, I'm fucking cumming again!" She screamed, right before she started panting and groaning once again from the tingle of her orgasm. Her body knotted up as they all reveled in the sight of her authentic orgasmic delight. The black man would know the feeling seconds later as not too long after his black volcano of a dick had erupted its white lave straight up her pussy. It was a much thinner volume than that which the blonde sent up her pooper but no less copious as it shot up and out and into her cervix, then trickled out of her pussy as she literally could hold no more come inside of her at that point. She hiked herself up off his dick and slumped over to the side of him, letting his witling erection flop over onto his leg. The combination of her own juices and theirs was literally dribbling from her genitals. Annie slid down to the black guy's dick and gave it a good polishing, cleaning it of their pungent mixture and swallowing down her tummy. By that time, the other two's erections were stirring once again and Annie loved it.

"This is like a never ending cock buffet here!" she smiles. "All you can suck and fuck, tee hee."

The blonde checks his watch. It had been at least 3 hours that they had spent here now.

"Time flies when you're having fun," he says.

"The fun has just started honey. I know that you want to get some of this pussy to go with the ass you just fucking flooded, and you hippie boy, you can't just be satisfied with a couple blowjobs in one day, can you?"

"Fuck no!" He smiles. "I want both those other holes too!"

Annie smiles and gives him a loving kiss to the lips, then slides herself off the bed.

"You'll get them honey", she grins, "You're all getting it good today...but first I think I oughta make us some actual food to get the energy levels back up. Shit, I'm not gonna be able to sit straight for a coupla days after this."

She makes her way to her kitchen, and as the trio of lucky guys watch her ample bare ass swaying as she strutted off Annie turned back to them with her finger tapping her chin.

"Oh by the way, what're your names?"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Left My Wife at The Bar Our sick kid needs to be picked up, but my wife’s having fun.in Loving Wives
Lucy Makes A New Friend Wife is introduced to a new friend.in Group Sex
My Wife's Only Fans Pt. 01 My wife starts an Only Fans page to pay off debt.in Loving Wives
My Girlfriend's Dirty Past Steve discovers his girlfriend is a slut.in Loving Wives
Slut Wife - Dirty Dawn From cheater to porno slut to hot wife.in Loving Wives
More Stories