Meet Annie Cummings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny already had something in mind, leaning herself over the side of Annie's cubicle so that her own tight, toned, round and firm ass was framed in front of them both. She spread her legs out and was a most inviting picture of lusty longing.

"Do me doggy Dexter!" she smiled. "I wanna feel that big thing deep, deep, deep!!!" Dexter was barely able to will his legs up from the chair as it had seemed all control of his body was now reserved solely to his dick, but he did so and with his trousers at his ankles waddled the few feet across to Penny's posterior. He slid into position and then suddenly Annie slid in behind him.

"You're gonna love Penny's pussy just as much as mine honey..." she moaned. "Here, let me help you in there, hmmm?" Annie reached around Dexter's waist and held his ten inches at it's base with a single hand. Watching it all the way she guided his cock to the warm, wet folds of Penny and slowly eased it in. Penny gasped, her mouth wide open as her cup was being filled by some thirsty man snake. Annie refused to let go of Dexter's shaft as he thrusted himself in and out of Penny's patch, grabbing her shapely hips for leverage as he gained some momentum and worked up a steady rhythm pounding Penny's pussy. "See Penny, I told you it was some good cock didn't it?"

"Oh yes, that's good cock right there," Penny replies with deep moans. Her arms and decent sized 36D boobs were nestled over the edge of Annie's cubicle right into the work space of another HR rep who was listening in on the duo's "work" the whole time. "Hi, Ali...mmmm...don't you love this job?"

The force of Dexter's pounding pushed Penny forward to the point where she might have fell over the wall, but it wasn't making him go any slower knowing that could happen. All he was caring about was two naked and horny ladies sandwiched between him, one who's dainty hand was wrapped barely around his cock that was slamming into the other's pussy. Her ass cheeks jiggled with each thrust, his sweaty loins made a popping sound against her flesh that could be heard over the sounds of everyday office work. Penny reached down and rubbed her clit which incidentally his balls slapped against as well with each forward motion.

"Oh Dexter, keep going baby...you're gonna make me cum now!" she exclaimed, and seconds later it was Penny now who had fell into and orgasmic stupor. She clenched the cubicle wall hard and grinded her pussy deep onto his cock, gritting her teeth as a shockwave of sensation hit, making her muscles tighten up and her toes curl. Again, feeling a woman orgasm on his cock didn't deter Dexter who by now was longing for a release of his own, yet still was hitting it like a prize fighter.

"God damn, this guy can fuck can't he?" did Ali across the way ask as Penny's orgasm had subsided. "Gretchen knew something we didn't..."

"Well the secret's out now!" Annie smiled. "You made both of us come, now it's time for you to get yours, Dexter, and I know just how to help you download that data out of your hard drive..."

"Uh oh...she's going there now," Penny giggled glowing in satisfaction.

"Plug that thing into my A Drive honey," she smiled as now she was the one leaning over the side of the cubicle offering up her ample ass. "Shove that fucker up my ass and pound me till your balls drain out that cum!"

"Oh my..." Dexter replied. "That is a very nice ass you have there, Annie." He ran his fingers along her curvy rump and feeling frisky get it a little slap that brought out a squeal from our ravenous redhead.

"Oooh! The animal is starting to come out now, isn't it? Good, I like that. Now come on, letting that dick pound my ass along with your hands honey!" Needing no further coaxing, Dexter guided his slick and still rock hard hammer to the tight pink star that was Annie's ass and slowly, surely, steadily slid himself into her. Annie's asshole slowly expanded to engulf his girth. She moaned in a pleasurable pain...certainly not her first rectal breach by any stretch. (Get it? Stretch! -Auth.) As Dexter slid in he stopped and waited as she relaxed more then started pushing in slowly again, marveling and reveling in the sight of his impressive impregnator hitting the bullseye. With each stroke in he backed out a bit, then back in again. The lubrication provided by Annie & Penny's mouths and pussies was more than a help for him to get it in. Her ripe pucker pressed inward with each stroke until he was fully embedded into her anal cavity.

"Oh my god..." Annie wailed. "He's got that fucker shoved all the way up my asshole! Good goody gumdrops, don't bruise it! Oh who am I kidding...fucking pound me with that fucker! Make me hurt baby, abuse that shit!"

That was what Dexter had in mind even if Annie hadn't said so. This was one of the finest female asses he had ever seen (granted that him being a full-on geek he never actually got so see many of them) and he was going to enjoy every second of ravaging this one. He bucked back and forth with rhythmic force, but the sheer tightness of Annie's asshole was constricting full friction.

"That's a tight little asshole isn't it Dexter?" flirted Penny as she looked on.

"Gretchen never let me fuck her in the ass," he responded. "Actually I've never done it until now..." The pressure on his cock was all at once amazing and unbearable. Annie had called it right, this was going to make him shoot for sure.

"Mmmmm, well you're a fucking natural honey," Annie groaned. She was deep in the throes of anal ecstasy right now, simply hanging on for dear life as her 36E's bobbled back and forth on her chest while Dexter probed her. She could feel those huge hanging balls of his slapping against her clit, thinking to herself how she didn't want this to end but know that it would eventually. Not one to let her men do all the work, Annie then started to back her bubble butt into Dexter's cock herself, once again slapping her flesh against his. She even wiggled that ample ass around on his dick for some playful stimulation, anything to coax out the cum from his cycloptic cervix crusader. He groaned appreciatively at the extra attention she gave him as his plowed away. The muscles of her sphincter were now totally relaxed and in minutes he was merrily and steadily jamming his dick squarely up her booty. The long and straight symmetry of Dexter's dick was simply amazing, pressing down on her insides, rubbing against everything it could inside her rectum and probing so deep she thought it was going to come out of her mouth eventually.

Annie was a sexually stimulated individual. She could come from just about anything done to her in a sexual manner, playing with her breasts, licking her clit or fucking her pussy or in the case ass. The feeling of this oversized piece of dick stretching out her tightest of orifices was one of the greatest she felt today (keeping in mind that the day was still young and there was still plenty of debauchery she had in mind still). The orgasm she was about to release from this particular butt-riding was going to be a good one.

"Oh fuck meeeeeee!!!" Was her exclamation as she spazzed out in yet another spine tingling, toe curling "O". Like Penny did before her, she gripped tight the edge of that cubicle wall. Her legs were feeling like jelly right now, and the muscles inside her ass cheeks subconsciously almost clenched and tightened around Dexter's girth, which was enough to start him down to the point of no return. "Oh yes, fill up my ass with that hot fucking cum, you big dicked dork! Glaze those buns!"

"Annie..." Penny said in a whiny, childish voice..."I thought you said you were going to share! Want some of that baby batter, too."

"I almost forgot, tee hee. Well, then you're going to have to glaze something else the Dexter..."

"Ugh, I'm...gonna cum..." was the young man's only response. Annie waved her friend over while she quickly popped her asshole off of the man's dick, wet and slick and glistening, to kneel before it and offer up her juicy boobs, which Penny do as well. Seconds later, Dexter kept to his word and after one serious sex session, his load had finally runneth over. The first of it had dribbled out, and then without warning he was spurting semen all over,. The two women held their breasts together and opened their mouths to catch as much of it as they could as blast behind blast hit their tits, their faces, their necks. Ali who had at that point been spectating herself literally had to duck out of the way as hard as Dexter's dick was shooting it's load. After at least 25 seconds of cum blasting, Dexter fell back to the chair having completely and satisfyingly expended his balls of months of tension. The ladies meanwhile were busy rubbing their cum soaked breasts against one another, playing in Dexter's juices like kids playing in water, giggling like schoolgirls.

"Oh god, was that good or what?" smiled Penny.

"Fuck yeah...that was just what I needed, tee hee," did Annie reply before lapping at her breasts, tasting Dexter's goodness off of them. "Now I think he'll be able to focus more on fixing my computer!"

With that she rose to her feet and strutted her heavenly body back over to the spent IT guy, placing his glasses back onto his head then kneeling down before the man's semi-erect cock, the last remnant of sperm dripping from it. She lovingly took it in her hands and cleaned it off with her tongue, then gave the tip another kiss and worked her way up his chest with those kisses until their eyes locked.

"Now honey...do you think that you can fix my computer now? If you do then I'll buy you lunch...all you can eat! Tee Hee..."

"Oh...oh yes Annie!" he said with wide eyed enthusiasm. He spun around and picked the up Annie phone, dialing the extension to his department. "Peter? I'm going to need you to bring my toolkit up to HR pronto! We've got a bad one here!" As he finished speaking, Annie inched close to his ear.

"Honey...why don't you get your whole department up here, we've got a conference room in the back, and after feeling your big fucker I think some of my co-workers want to have ourselves a meeting, if you catch my drift."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lucky Alan Video game nerd uses his well-endowed talent.in First Time
Coaxing Out Some More Busty Principal does what she must.in Loving Wives
Ashley the School Slut Ashley keeps getting used rough by the older men in her life.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More than she signed up for An 18 year old gets in over her head in the world of porn.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teen Whore Gets Used Olivia auditions for a movie, ends up covered in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories