Meet Claudia, A Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night was sort of the night I look back as the beginning of being a total slut. I now seduce and fuck pretty much anyone I want. Usually I tell Dave, especially if I'm still horny, but not every time. I have four boyfriends, regular guys I fuck I mean, and Dave knows about three of them. The other -- well, he's pretty hot, a body-builder, I get so wet and have the best orgasms with him. I fuck him more than anyone, about two or three times a week, always during the daytime. His cock is so big, I cum from trying to squeeze my muscles around it. He's like 6 foot 5, he towers over me, I must look like a rag doll on him. Fuck he rams me so hard! So no, Dave doesn't know about him, he's my secret toy. When I fuck him, it definitely feels like I'm cheating, in a way.

I guess the other time I felt I was "cheating" was this time I made Dave miss this important flight for work, and he doesn't know the reason was that I was getting fucked. I blamed it on my parents, so he hates them even more now than he used to. I was supposed to get to his office, drive him home to get him changed and packed, then off to the airport. Well, I was running around town about to go to his office, honestly, when this really hot guy started hitting on me at the bookstore. It was a fucking hot day out, I was wearing something fucking skimpy, and I could see him checking out my hair and ass and tits. I was thinking, Claudia just get his phone number you have to leave, but he offered to buy me an iced latte. I was like, that won't take long. One thing led to another, we were talking, he was staring at my chest, it was so fucking hot, he invited me back to his apartment to "cool off," and the whole time he was staring at my tits. I just wanted his dick so bad, it was aweful of me. I told myself, just blow him or something and leave. We got back to his apartment and almost as soon as we were in the door, we were making out, and I grabbed his crotch and gave him a blowjob in front of his door. Only, when he came on my face and tits, I didn't get up to leave, he carried me into his bedroom and started eating me. I wanted it so bad -- I just pulled my legs back and begged him to fuck me. When he was hard again, he shoved it in, and I came so fast, and we just kept fucking all afternoon, it was really good sex. I kept watching the clock, I was like 3 hours late but couldn't really stop, he was always cuddling me or kissing me if he wasn't fucking me. By the time Dave realized I wasn't coming to get him, he missed his flight and couldn't get a seat until the next morning. He was so fucking, fucking furious, as you can imagine, because he had to postpone an important meeting at his client. So I just lied, I said my parents were on the phone with me arguing with me to come back to Toronto (as they always do), they hate my lifestyle married to a non-Asian, in America, with a boob job. But they have NO idea, of course, if you get my meaning. I told Dave I couldn't get out of the argument, it was horrible. Dave took my side, swore off ever talking to my parents, and that was that. You know what's really bad? When Dave was out of town the next day, I went back to the guy's apartment, left him a message, and he called me and fucked me the next night. That all ended, when he started calling me telling me he loved me and shit? I told him I was married to a hot-shot lawyer (which is true), so stop bothering me, and he eventually did.

There have been other times I got fucked I didn't tell Dave, but none was as much a blatant lie as that one. Although I don't really regret it, the guy was really good.

I guess other than that, I really don't "cheat," in the way I think about it. But since I fuck a guy just about every day, without Dave present, I suppose I "cheat" all the time, the way normal people would use the term.

"You don't think you're normal?"

Mmm, I think I'm just lucky. I think most women have the fantasies I used to have, about fucking horny men, anytime we want, and also having a loving, caring husband. I just get to have both.

I think people make up their moral and religion to justify their situation, so they don't feel bad. I was raised Catholic. You can't believe the guilt that Chinese women load on top of Catholic guilt, it's almost amazing every Catholic Chinese female doesn't commit suicide by age 10 already. But the morals about, stay true to your man, be monogamous, that sort of stuff, I think it was handed down over the ages to keep women in line, and men too I guess. I don't see anything wrong with living life fully, as long as I'm happy and Dave's happy.

"Who are your boyfriends?"

Right now? Ok, there's Josh, I told him about you, what a stud. Mmm, fuck he's hot. [VIDEO: Claudia spreads her thighs and softly rubs her clitoris with two fingers, as her eyes roll and she thinks about him.] I basically drop everything when he calls, and go fuck him. But he has a fiance, so we don't date at night or on weekends or shit, we just fuck during the daytime when he takes breaks from the gym. He's a personal trainer. I know he fucks other women too, I don't care. Someday we're going to do a threesome with another girl.

Dave knows about the other three. One is married, his name is Mike, I usually fuck him when he comes to our house driving home from work. Dave sometimes has walked in on me fucking Mike, that's really hot when it happens. Dave has never joined us but he'll watch, or sometimes just sit in the other room watching TV until Mike leaves, and I give Dave a description of what Mike did to me.

Ok, then there's Ron. He's divorced, owns a computer or phone company or something like that, so he has lots of free time. He doesn't have a steady girlfriend, or so he says. I fuck him some days when he's free, and sometimes I go on dates with him at night or over weekends. I've gone to bed-and-breakfasts with him, you know, like Friday night to Sunday afternoon. Dave doesn't care, as long as it's not too frequent, like only once every 6 weeks or so. Dave gets so horny when I get home, he loves fucking me knowing that I was fucking Ron all weekend. Since Ron has a lot of cash, he spends pretty good on me; this past Christmas Ron got me nicer stuff than Dave, and that's pretty cool because Dave makes a quarter million himself a year. Ooh, I gave Ron the fuck of his life for a pair of diamond earrings he got me, and that wasn't the only gift. And Dave has seen me fuck Ron on videotape, not in person, not yet at least.

Ok, Ron, Josh, Mike, oh and Robby. [VIDEO: Laughing.] Sometimes I can't keep track of all of them. Robby is 30 and dating some girl who lives in California. He and her met online. Since that's how I met Dave, I think it's sweet that they are trying to make it work. I met Robby online about four months ago, around Halloween. He answered an ad I have for myself, in one of those adult dating-service things, geared to people who want to fuck. He was pretty honest that he has a girlfriend but wanted someone local to fuck. He's smart too, maybe about as smart as Dave, who is basically the smartest person I ever met. Robby uses his tongue VERY well. [VIDEO: Claudia winks at that.] Sometimes I meet him by his office for long lunches, we fuck at a hotel -- on Dave's credit card, of course. Sometimes we go on dates. Robby doesn't know I'm married, he thinks I'm single, which is very cute. I kind of like it that way.

I guess I think of them as my boyfriends because I fuck them all regularly, and talk to them on the phone and by email all the time, and get gifts for birthdays and Christmas and stuff. Dave helped me shop for Ron's and Robby's gifts, actually. But I guess the key is that Dave doesn't watch or participate on my dates or fucking with my four boyfriends. That makes them special to me; I fuck them myself, they are my sex life, not Dave's. But honestly, it is sort of Dave's sex life too, because I usually tell him about the sex, and Dave either jerks off or fucks me hearing all the details.

There are other guys I fuck, or have fucked, the last year, since my Spring Break trip. There was one guy last summer I kind of had a fling with, but he's history now. And besides those guys, Dave has set up some of those dates and has done some threesomes with me too, but none of those really lasted into relationships.

"You mentioned Spring Break a couple of times. What was that about?"

Only about the best week of my life!

Dave was totally behind this, like everything good in my life. I had never really had a spring break for college. My first year, at a university in Toronto, I came to Maryland to be with Dave for spring break. That was 2002. Then, I spent my second year of college here at Maryland, living with Dave. That spring break I had just had my boobjob and didn't make travel plans, basically Dave and I just fucked in our house as he sucked or fucked my new big tits.

So, for last year's [2004] spring break, Dave was encouraging me to go to Florida or something and have a blast. He was too busy with work, and he wasn't going to be able to go with me. I knew a couple of guys in class who were going to drive down to Florida for the week, and when I told Dave that, he almost ordered me to ask them to take me with them. I wasn't really close to them, they are fraternity guys into the party scene and all. That's never been my scene, and since my husband is now 41, it's been a few years since he's been to a college party either.

But I promised Dave I would ask these guys, John and "Rogges," if they had another seat. I promised to pay my own way. I was really nervous asking, it was just before a class, but it turned out they hardly seemed it mattered. They were like, ok sure, no problem.

Dave got me a room at a pretty nice hotel in Panama City, where they were going, which I guess cost a ton because of what week it was. I think he had to pay a real, real, real lot of money for the room, because everything was basically booked. He might have even paid the hotel to cancel someone's reservation or something.

When I told John where I was staying, he was shocked and didn't know I had that kind of money. When I told him I was married, he almost fainted -- that was an even bigger shock.

So it was kind of weird driving down, John sat next to me but hardly touched me or looked at me much. I got the feeling he was trying to protect me from Rogges and their friend, Jason, who did the driving. But stuck in a car for 12 hours with three virile college men, I was never so horny. I was really nervous at first and had my cellphone in my hand, ready to dial Dave at an instant if necessary, but I was really turned on once we were driving a couple of hours. Rogges kept looking back at me from the front passenger seat, making eyes and being really sweet, hitting on me. Jason was a riot and he made me laugh so fucking hard.

In South Carolina, we picked up John's girlfriend Tania, she sat on his lap for the rest of the trip. She was really pretty, a cheerleader-type, brunette, but was kind to me. I was probably my quite self, answering questions but not really talking, and I think Tania thought I was weird or something. But she never said anything mean to me, or about me.

So, okay, we get to Panama City, and the guys are going to some little motel somewhere, and they drop me off at my hotel. I was really nervous now, but since I was horny for Jason and Rogges, I made it clear to them I didn't really have plans that week. Rogges instantly said they'd be by to pick me up for a night on the town. I went up to my motel room and slept.

Am I going into too much detail about this? Ok, for lunch I had -- just kidding!

Anyway, to cut to it, I let Rogges fuck me that night. In my hotel room. He was pretty cool about it, he had a fit body, decent cock. Fucking younger guys was different than older, mature, married men, but it was fun. I really felt superior, in a way, I think I was hotter in bed than he'd expected, especially because I could swallow cock all the way, balls to my chin, and I loved taking it in the ass. He said he'd never fucked a Chinese girl but would definitely try from now on, if they all fuck as good as me.

Dave had told me to just hang out at the pool at my hotel, and make some friends that way. I didn't believe it would happen, and I expected to spend seven days at the pool by myself. Well, the first day at the pool, I had about six guys ask me for a date, and I also made friends with three Asian girls from Georgia. I was trying out my new skimpy bikini, and Dave was right, men took to it like flies to meat. It showed off my fake tits and nipples, and when I have it on you easily see the shape of my pussylips.

That night I had a dinner date with one of the guys from the pool, and I fucked him in my room. Are you counting? That was two nights, two guys I fucked.

When I talked to Dave the next morning, I almost didn't want to tell him what I slut I had been. But he asked and asked, and eventually I said yeah I had sex with another guy. Dave made me tell him the details, as he listened from work, rubbing his cock through his pants.

The third night, Sunday night, I went out with the girls I'd met, Kaye and Ana. We went to a few bars, and I ended up in a wet t-shirt contest. I didn't win but as soon as I got off the stage, guys were trying to hit on me. I almost picked a guy at random, I don't even remember his name, and yup, I ended up fucking him in my room. Three nights, three different guys.

By now, I was so full of myself. Walking around the pool in my bikini, feeling men stare at me, knowing I could have any one of them, and wanting to, I was having the time of my life. I actually didn't miss Dave, I was enjoying the time to myself.

My days consisted of, hanging by the pool, making friends, agreeing to dates with hot guys, and fucking them. I also liked the wet t-shirt contests because I could show off my fake tits, which weren't as big as other girl's (which is why I never won) but I liked the attention they gave me. I went to three contests, and got picked up by guys each time, and fucked each of them.

One of the guys I fucked was so good that I was still incredibly horny the next day. Instead of relaxing by the pool, I went to the pool on the prowl, and basically flaunted myself at a pack of really tall, hot guys. One of them swallowed the bait, and when I had him rubbing suntan lotion onto my ass about ten minutes later, I knew I was going to have to fuck him really soon. I was so horny and full of myself, as he was fondling my butt, I asked him, did you know I'm married? He laughed but didn't take his hands away. I told him my husband sent me here this week to get laid all the time. He liked the sounds of that. Within like 10 minutes, we were in my room, fucking the rest of the day. I am not kidding, I was naked fucking him probably less than 30 minutes after we first met. It made me so hot, when he finally left my room, I called Dave and bragged to him I seduced and fucked some college stud within a half hour. Dave wanted details, and he and I both masturbated as I told him. That's how hot I was.

The hottest thing all week was my ultimate fantasy come true. Well, one of them anyway. Rogges kept calling me after that first night, but I never made a date with him. Friday, the day before we drove back, he called when I was still in my room. My date from the night before was being a pest, trying to hang around me, so I used the call as an excuse to get him out of my room. That forced me to talk to Rogges, which at the time I didn't want to do, but fucking thank God I did. He said he and a couple of guys were going to different pools to check them out, could I let them into my hotel's pool to see its action that afternoon?

When they came over a little while later, Rogges had his hands all over me, like he was my boyfriend. I resented it at first but saw how his two buddies -- both handsome, chiseled guys -- were eyeing me jealously. So at the pool I let Rogges touch me and even grope me, in front of the other two guys. There were girls with much better bodies and much prettier, in really skimpy bathing suits, all around us, but yet these three guys kept their eyes pretty much glued to me. It made me feel so good.

I said I needed to use the bathroom, and would only use the one in my room upstairs, and I invited anyone else who had to go to use it too. I correctly guessed all three guys would come up to my room with me. I sat on my bed with my legs spread, offering anyone to use the bathroom who had to, I could wait. All the guys were staring at the shape of my pussylips. I was so wet already. I changed the subject and asked Rogges if he'd gotten laid by anyone else that week, and he said a couple of times. He asked me if I'd been laid by anyone else, and I smiled politely and said girls don't fuck 'n tell. The guys were like, tell, tell! Then, just drunk with lust, I said something silly like, I don't like to fuck 'n tell, I just like to fuck. The guys all liked hearing that. Rogges was bragging, you know, saying stuff like, "Yeah you loved it when I fucked you." I was in heat, spreading really wide so my tiny thong was stretched over my wet pussylips, and I was staring at the three hard logs sticking out of the guys' trunks. It was really obvious we were going to have an orgy. The guys were all on the bed now, surrounding me as I laid back and spread wide. I didn't want to wait, so I pulled my bikini top off and asked if I could have help removing my thong. Fuck, I was getting sucked and finger-fucked almost immediately. Soon I was sucking cocks, back and forth, and the orgy began. I had always wanted to try three men at once, and it was amazing! They were really hard for me and I took them one at a time, then two at a time sometimes. The afternoon is still a blur, I just recall being fucked anytime I wanted it for a couple of hours, it was pretty nonstop.

I was so horny after that fucking, I went to the hotel's nightclub by myself that night, my last night in town, and let myself get picked up and fucked. I'd never done that in my entire life, you know, fuck a guy I met at a bar that night. But I felt like the queen of sex, and since it was my last night there, I wanted to try it. The guy I ended up with had a really long, thin cock, I had fun sucking it into the back of my throat and my neck. We had tons of oral sex, and I remember him amazed that I got him to cum five times, or was it six? In the morning I even had the guy help me pack before Rogges and the guys came around to get me.

So that was the incredible spring break, I got laid every night for eight nights in a row, all different guys, plus the pool guy one day and plus Rogges' two friends another day -- eleven guys in all! I loved being a slut, I'd never even dreamed of a week so filled with orgasm and cocks, but I couldn't get enough of them. It turned me into what I am today, a total slut. I admit it, proudly. It's what I love.

I love being the prim, conservative little Chinese girl, whom everything thinks is a librarian or something. When I'm turned loose, I'm a fucking whore, I love cock, and pussies, and I just want to fuck every hot stud in sight. I feel so alive and feminine. I have that Spring Break to thank, mostly, for really turning me loose, even thought Dave had been having me fuck other people long before it.

"How much did you tell Dave about what you did on Spring Break?"

All of it. During phone calls, and when I got back, I told him every moment of it. Lots of times. He loves hearing about it. He wants to set up an orgy with another three guys or more than three, so I can get fucked by a bunch of guys.

"Do you fuck many couples?"

Not many. I prefer to be the center of attention, except when Dave's around, then I'll get turned on if he fucks another girl with me.