Meet Claudia, A Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave knew I liked fucking girls, or had always wanted to, so almost all of the women I've fucked Dave set up for me. The hookers, the girls online, then couples. Seems it is almost impossible for a couple to use the internet to meet a single woman for a threesome; most girls online are actually guys, or even if they are girls, chicken out before doing it. But conversely, Dave easily found couples who wanted me to join them for threesomes. They never wanted another guy or foursome, and Dave didn't make that a point.

Dave set up internet ads for me, and prowled chatrooms for Maryland-DC-Virginia people, to find suitable couples for me to fuck. That's how he finds most people to fuck me. He's taken dirty pictures of me and uses them to say, here's Claudia, do you want to fuck her? At first that freaked me out, but now, I pretty much let him do whatever he wants.

If he finds a couple that likes me, he would show me their pictures and tell me about them. At first I rejected all of them, I think the whole idea was a little strange -- me doing a threesome but without him present. But I ended up doing three of these dates, all after we were married. I liked couples where the guy is older, like Dave, and the girl closer to my age, although one couple was in their early 30s. They all knew I was married and my husband was approving me doing a threesome with another couple. All of the husbands, however, were paranoid and absolutely did not want another man involved. I think most guys have this fear of being naked with other men, although not all college-aged men on Spring Break seem to suffer from that problem thank God!

One couple, it was a couple Decembers ago, Christmas 2003 or thereabouts, was really erotic. This was the couple in their early 30s, Kim and Rick. After they emailed me seeing my ad, I started an online conversation with them then ended up talking to Kim on the phone a couple of times. They live about 90 minutes from me. She is really sexy, has a sexy voice, and we phone fucked a couple of times. Dave agreed to drive me down to them for a weekend, and I was so wet waiting for it. Rick is a medical student and, in his pictures, had a cock two inches bigger than Dave's. Dave was completely supportive and approving, and in fact more or less ordered me to spend a weekend with them.

To make it really erotic, as we drove up to their house on a Friday afternoon the week before Christmas, after a two-hour drive due to traffic, Dave told me before getting out of the car: "Strip." He was serious. He had me take off my boots, sweater, shirt, bra, jeans, and thong -- then he let me put back on my boots. He had me put on just my coat, which was pretty short and only came halfway down my thighs. When we found Kim's house, I walked up naked except for the coat and boots, as Dave drove away. It was freezing, I was shivering not just from nerves but from the cold, standing in front of their house. I was thinking to myself, what if they aren't who they say they are? What if we have the wrong fucking house even? I didn't even have my cellphone, and Dave wasn't going to be back until Sunday afternoon.

Kim opened the door and fuck, she was prettier than in her pictures. I came in and she said Rick was still in class and would be home in a couple hours. She asked if she could take my coat, and I was already so horny seeing her that I just opened it and handed it to her, with her jaw dropped. "Here," I said, letting her see I was completely nude but for my boots.

Kim was pretty playful, she didn't instantly ravage me, but took me by the hand into her study. She had to log off, she said, as she sat at her computer where she'd been online in chatrooms. She said she was talking to some male friend of hers. I was standing naked slightly behind her, and I watched her type, if you can believe this, "my friend Claudia is here now and she's naked and I'm about to go eat her shaved pussy so I have to go." The male friend instantly wanted details, he wanted pictures, he wanted to listen by phone, but Kim just promised to email him details later. She logged off and even before the computer shut down, she was fingering my pussy and sucking my fake B-cup tits. Rick indeed got home about an hour later, finding us fucking on their sofa, and his cock felt great in my pussy all weekend.

It's empowering to fuck a married man, making him exhilirated and competely satisfied, while his wife watches me. Taking something of hers, in a way. And I love having wives lick their husbands' sperm out of my vagina.

One of the couples I've gone back to fuck. Donna is 29 and her husband Richard is a big, strong black guy in his late 30s or early 40s. She's a busty blonde with a small ass, I'm really jealous of her looks. They have two kids, ages 4 and 1. They drop their kids off at her parents for a night so they can have a "romantic" weekend, which usually consists of other women joining them in bed. I have done that three times with them. Richard is the second black guy I fucked, the first one a guy Dave met online shortly after I moved in with him in 2002. (Dave had a fetish to watch me fuck a black guy, which was the purpose of that 2002 event.)

The thing I like about Richard and Donna is, I'll be riding Richard's really huge, thick black cock while Donna licks my clit. I cum so hard from that. She also loves rubbing her nipples on my clit, which turns me on unlike anything else. The thing about them is, the first night I fucked them, it was awesome and I really loved it. But knowing Richard and Donna do other women, I figured I wasn't anything special, just another good time in bed. But the very next day, Donna called Dave and asked if I could come over again! That made me feel great. Dave had to be "convinced" (his words for stalling) but I've spent the weekend at Donna's four times since. It's always been hot fucking.

"What's the most number of guys you've fucked in one day as a slut?"

Aside from the threesome followed by the one-night stand in Panama City, the answer is three. Oops, no, four.

There was one night -- are we counting 24 hour periods? I fucked Dave at night, probably after midnight, so that's one. The next day, I was fucking horny as usual, because I knew I had a date with my boyfriend Josh, the hot stud personal trainer, after lunch. I was just planning to sleep in and lounge around at home that morning, but my rich boyfriend Ron called and said he had the day free. I said I had afternoon plans but he could stop by whenever. Turns out he was calling from his cellphone in his car and was only two minutes from the house. He'd woken me up, I hadn't showered or anything. So I told him to come up to the master bathroom when he got in the house. He found me naked in the shower. We fucked in the shower then in the bed until about lunch.

Then, yeah, I went over to the gym, with Ron's cum still in my pussy. Josh and I went to his apartment, as usual, which is across the street from the gym. I wouldn't let him eat me at first, because I was afraid he'd taste male cum in me. Instead I just blew him and he boned me.

So, that's one, two and three, Dave, Ron and Josh. That night I was really sore but felt incredibly sexy. I don't fuck two guys the same day very much, maybe only once every month or so. Just doesn't work out that way, and I usually like to save my strength.

Dave is responsible for number four that day. He had secretly lined up a date for me with some guy he met online, which he does time to time. When Dave got home he showed me the guy's picture, and I have to admit, it was what I liked -- tall, big-shouldered, muscular, a guy in his early 40s, still quite fit and manly. Only, I was so sore, but I didn't want to tell Dave what a slut I'd been, and I couldn't disappoint this nice-looking guy who wanted to fuck me. So I let Dave get me dressed like a slut, and Dave drove me to a hotel where I met the guy in the lobby then went up to his room and fucked him. The sex was, eh, take it or leave it. I was pretty sore. He didn't call back either.

I guess that was my slut day, fucking four different men four different times in a 24-hour period.

"What does your husband do when you're out on dates?"

Jerks off mostly, I think. Ha! Seriously, I think he just watched sports, or chats online. He loves that I'm out fucking. He always waits up, if I tell him I probably will be back -- even if it's not until 4am or 5am or something. He gets me dressed for my dates, and when I get home, he always wants to hear the details of the sex. If I'm not too tired, I'll tell him.

I don't think he cheats or goes out. I don't have any reason to think he has a girlfriend or something. Oh, I know he has phone sex a lot with women he meets online, but I don't care about that. And if he's cheating on me, I guess I'll just have to move in with Josh or Ron or something! Ok, that's only sort of funny; no man would treat me like Dave has, letting me be who I really am.

"So you go on dates even when your husband is home?"

Yeah, pretty much, if I want. I don't want it to sound, like, it's every night. Hardly. I go on a date in the night when he's home only once a week, maybe, if that even. My dates normally are during daytime when Dave is at work, or when he travels.

Since he's a lawyer, he travels quite a bit. Sometimes two to four nights in a row, and he usually has business trips two times a month at least. His clients are mostly in the midwest or west coast, so his flights are really long, and he travels the nights before business meetings. So I get lots of nights to go out myself every month. I don't complain, I'm almost never alone those nights.

Actually, it's gotten to the point that I get wet as soon as he tells me there is a possibility he has to go out of town. Like, last month [January 2005], he said he MIGHT have to be in Salt Lake City for two nights. As soon as I hung up the phone with him, I went online and emailed this guy I had met through an online personal ad. He lives about 5 hours away, but is really nice and has a good body. I said I was free for 48 hours, would he drive down and fuck me? He emailed me back an hour later asking for directions. But the next day Dave said the trip was off, and I was so fucking disappointed! I must be the only wife in Maryland who has orgasms when her husband says he has to go out of town.

Dave knows I fuck around when he's gone. There have been times he'd pack a suitcase for a flight, and I'd be standing next to him packing an overnight back for myself. You know, toys, KY jelly, "morning after" shirt. Dave always asks for details, especially if we talk in the morning during his trips. I've even given him descriptions of sex while the guy I fucked was still sleeping in bed upstairs.

A couple of times I've let Dave listen to me fucking while he was out of town. Mike, my married boyfriend, fucked me one late afternoon when Dave was in an airport in Orlando. I screamed and screamed as Mike drilled me while Dave said he was in an airport phone booth listening on his cell, hard as a rock but not doing anything but listening. That call must have lasted 45 or 60 minutes, and Mike was exhausted from it, until Dave's cellphone battery finally wore out. There was another night last year Dave called in from the west coast, it was past midnight our time, I was busy fucking some guy and Dave listened for a while. I forget who it was.

"With all of these experiences, do you still have any fantasies left?"

Actually, yeah, a ton. I mean, I have fucked a ton of guys and a few women, but Dave and I haven't done some of the hottest stuff I really fantasize about.

Like, I have this control fantasy, I get off when people make me wait to fuck or cum. Dave tells me this fantasy of his, which I love and is mine too, that he brings over some really hot stud to fuck me. I get naked for the guy, then at the last moment, the guy and Dave tie me up to a chair. I am naked and can't touch myself. I watch from out of nowhere some really hot foxy girl come into the room, and the stud and Dave gangfuck her in front of me -- for hours. I'd be so turned on, but all tied up. I'd beg them to fuck me too, even long after the stud and Dave have spent themselves multiple times with the slut.

Also, I would love an all-girl fuckfest, like five girls naked. Maybe we could play a game, we get naked then play a porno tape. The first girl to touch herself or another girl is the "loser." She would get tied up as the other girls fuck each other. I'd get off being the girl tied up, I'd probably lose intentionally. After watching all the girls fuck, I'd love to get fucked by them all.

My boyfriend Josh and I have a fantasy that, he comes over to my house while Dave is home, only Dave doesn't know he's there. I pretend to go down to do the laundry or something, only I fuck Josh while Dave is upstairs, then I go back up and Dave doesn't know. Then a little while later I go down to do more laundry again, and Josh fucks me hard again. Like that. Maybe Josh hides in the bathroom as I go into it, right in front of Dave, and Josh fucks me while Dave thinks I'm taking a poop. Fuck, that turns me on.

I also have a secret fantasy of Josh -- wait, Dave won't see this tape right? Fuck I'm dead if he does. My secret fantasy is, Josh and I are in a car crash and lose our memories, we forget Dave and Josh's fiance, and we just think we're supposed to be with each other, and we fuck all the time, just each other, for ever and ever. Isn't that sappy? I don't want to leave Dave, I never would, not for Josh at least. But it's like, we'd be forced into it, we don't have the choice, it just happens then it's ok. That turns me on; sex with Josh every day, every night! Who needs other men if I had that stud all the time. Dang.

Actually, this is a weird one -- now we are not talking fantasies of what I hope to do, but really dark fantasies? I have this fantasy Dave comes home with some really hot replacement for me. White blonde girl, maybe only 19 years old, like I was when I first met Dave in person. Only she's hotter than me, prettier, better body, bigger tits. She sucks and fucks Dave way better than me, and she fucks everyone Dave brings home from her. She even fucks multiple guys every day behind Dave's back. I'm like turned into their sex slave, I have to do whatever Dave or his new girl tell me to do. Whether it's get them off, help them fuck someone else, or offer my pussy to them, whatever they want I do it. And the girl takes my wedding ring, she wears it, she makes me call her names like 'Mistress' and 'Ma'am' when Dave's not around. They sleep in bed together, I sleep on the floor except when they need me. Dave never divorces me or lets me go, but my sex is entirely at the girl's command. Ooh, that's a hot fantasy. I masturbate to it, a lot, and roleplay it online too. Fuck no, I never would tell Dave, he might actually go do it! No, he wouldn't, but still. I even have a name for the girl -- Maureen. I don't know why, I just shiver at the idea of a hot blonde named Maureen who's taken over my life.

Other actual fantasies -- well, I wanna do that spring break thing again, but this time bring along a girl friend with me. I haven't met one who'd do it. I just think it would be awesome for two girls to get a hotel room and go fucking college guys all week long. I'd try to fuck more than just 11, and do more than three at once. Maybe my girl friend and I could get like 10 guys in a room at once one night and just get fucked all night long. Mmm!

And I still would love to see Dave fuck other women, especially younger ones, like just 18 or 19. I would totally get off if he broke the cherry of an 18 year old, like on her 18th birthday. I'd hold her and caress her while he was doing it to her. That would be just awesome. But no, we haven't really looked for that, it's just a fantasy. And I don't know for real, if he broke her cherry and had some blood on his dick and all that, I don't know if I'd be too into it at that point.

"So, name all of the women whom you've fucked girl/girl, without other guys around."

Let's see. Does it count if Dave was watching?

"No, it doesn't count. And it doesn't count if a guy was with you in a threesome but left you alone with the other girl to go to the bathroom or something transitory like that. Who are the women you've been on dates with or met for sex, girl/girl, no guys."

Ok, so the lesbian thing you mean?

Emerald, Mel, I have fucked her three times on "dates." One was for sex, two just turned into sex. I mean, if I met her for coffee again, I guarantee it would turn into sex. It's my turn to call her, shit, talking about her is making me wet to fuck her again.

Kristen, the Asian college girl from Carolina, she and I fucked when Dave was at work, when she came up for a week last summer. Doesn't that count?

I fucked Kim an hour before her husband got home. Does that count?

One day I fucked Donna while her husband had to go work. Of course, I fucked him and Donna the night before, then that night and the next day. Does that count?

"How many women have you fucked, in group sex or otherwise? How many different women?"

Uh, I dunno, about nine or ten maybe. Maybe less. I don't really count.

"Is there any women whom you only fucked in group sex with guys around, not girl/girl, but whom you would love to fuck by yourself without anyone else around for, say, a whole day or weekend? Would Dave help you set it up?"

Gosh. That's a weird question. Um, Donna, maybe? Very sexy blonde, very good at making me cum. And, it's funny, the first girl I ever fucked was a hooker named Charisma. She's still the prettiest girl I ever fucked. She had long, tons of black hair, very curly all the way over her shoulders, and big eyes and full tits. White girl but she had a great tan, all over, she looked like a model. She was great in bed, and I was so nervous. I'd love a chance to fuck her again, just myself.

Actually, the girl Dave is trying to get me to fuck right now is some horny housewife in Virginia he met online a few weeks ago. He says he's phonefucked her, but she won't meet men for sex. Dave says she's bi-curious and would consider meeting a female, so he's trying to set me up with her for an afternoon. I saw her picture, she's really pretty, triangular face, kind of short dark red hair, small body. She's like 35 years old but pretty fit and all. He has fucked me while he and I talk about it, how I'm going to be the first pussy she puts her tongue in, and all that. I'm pretty hot thinking about it now too. [Claudia quickly rubs her wet clitoris.]

"So who was the last guy, and when did it happen, whom you fucked on the first day you met him? Online guys don't count, unless you fucked him in person the first day you met him online."

These are getting weirder! Let's see. First day I met a guy? Hmm. I'm trying to think of when something happened with this guy Kurt, whether it was since August. It was in August I met a guy shopping and fucked him while I made Dave miss his flight, I told you about that already. No, Kurt definitely was in late September, it was a kind of breezy day, so it couldn't have been August or July.

Ok, Kurt I met at the gym. I was going there a ton since summer, every day almost, but kind of stopped in the fall. It's funny, I was getting hit on too much, I think I had a reputation or something. I couldn't really work out, I spent all my time flirting. So one day I'm at the gym early, like 10 a.m., I'm pretty horny and eyeing up the guys I know. The only guy at the gym I regularly fucked was Josh, but I have fucked three other guys over the last year I met there. Kurt was the last one, and I definitely fucked him the very first day I met him. He was totally muscular, with very big shoulders, not as tall as Josh but really awesome dark, deep-set eyes, and long dark hair, very long. I was on the bike I remember when he walked over to the free weights, and I'd never seen him before. His eyes looked over my tits, and lingered, so I knew he liked. I felt flirty and went over to chat with a couple guys I knew, to get to meet him. He was really fucking nice, he looked at me to check me out but didn't treat me like meat. Great voice too, would be great at phonesex. I instantly liked him!