Meet Claudia, A Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I meet lots of guys I instantly like, but I don't go fucking them right away. Never know who the guy really is, could be a mistake. Someone I know, like husband of a neighbor, or brother or whatever. I like being the quiet, shy Chinese housewife, not the neighborhood slut. So I usually let time pass before I try to fuck a guy. But Kurt had me so wet instantly. He was married and rarely used the gym during daytime, but his wife was on some trip so he had the day to kill. He wasn't looking to get picked up, and actually he thought I was getting pretty lonesome by blatantly hanging all over him. Finally I just told him, you're dreamy and I'm married but don't get enough cock from hubby -- a lie, but it works -- and if he wanted to come to my house and fuck me all afternoon, I wish he would. Kurt was stunned I said it, but he blinked, smiled, grabbed my ass and ground his fantastic cock against my stomach. "Take that as a yes," he said. So we went to my home and he fucked me all afternoon. I called Dave and told him to get home late, past 10 p.m. Dave mockingly asked "why?" and I just said, I'm busy. Dave did ask asked, he got home very late, and meanwhile I kept fucking Kurt until about 8:30. Whenver Dave got home, he found me asleep in bed, I swear, I was so worn out. The next morning, Dave said he found my naked body in messed-up bedsheet damp from sweat and sex, the room smelling like a gym -- it was so sexy, Dave told me, he jerked off standing over me and the bed.

Ok, I just forgot, I did fuck this guy during Christmas shopping season a couple months ago, the day I met him. Only it wasn't so good, which is why I forgot about it. I went to the mall to flirt, I put on a really fucking hot outfit, showed off my tits, lots of cleavage, and extreme short skirt. I could do that in the winter, because I had a big overcoat on, I kept it closed so no one saw what a slutty outfit I had on. Then, in stores or whatever, if I liked a guy, I'd open the coat -- show off my body, for only him to see it. I can do it casually, like I don't realize I'm doing it; but it sure gets men staring at me. They turn into babbling idiots, trying to pick me up. It's fun. So I did it with this guy, he looked kind of cute, but he was shopping alone, which was basically all I needed. When he saw my body, he couldn't take his eyes off of me, and that got me turned on so we chatted. He was single, he said, shopping for his mom and his niece he said, although I guess that sounds like he could have been married. But I was getting more horny and I let him buy me a soda, then we wound up making out in his car while he groped my tits. It was so cold outside, we were steaming the windows, we joked about it. I told him I was married but my husband liked me to fuck around. He didn't believe me at first, so I shoved my wedding ring in his face and said, "there's half the proof, why don't you just take me home and fuck me for the other half?" It wasn't really good sex, honestly; I got his phone number but never called it. I told Dave about it later that evening and Dave gave me a massive, hard fucking, and that kind of clensed me of that guy.

"Before me today, who was the last guy you fucked, other than Dave? Describe it in detail?"

It wasn't Dave anyway. Dave got home at like midnight last night, he was exhausted from working on some brief, we just cuddled and went to sleep. I fucked my boyfriend Mike yesterday afternoon, he got to my house about 4:30pm and left around 5:30 as usual. His wife now thinks traffic adds an hour to Mike's commute, dumb bitch.

It was, like, Mike at his usual. He calls from the car, if he decides he wants to come over. He doesn't come all the time, no more than once a week, but he has to get out of the office early to do it, so it isn't all that common. If he can get out early, and if he thinks he can get away with it, he'll call and ask if I'm "busy." That's his code word for asking, do you want me to come fuck you?

If I say I'm not busy, make me busy, he'll be at my house in like 10 minutes. Yesterday, I never changed from when I woke up, I was still in sweatshirt and sweatpants with panties underneath. So I just took off the sweats when he called and waited for him wearing just panties. Cotton, pink, with lacy trim -- no, not thongs, I do sometimes wear panties not thongs. Ok, rarely though. I was all wet and horny as his car pulled into the driveway, and I opened the door for him and gave him a big smooch as he came into my house.

The last two times he'd been over, Dave ended up coming home before Mike was done fucking me, so Mike asked when I expected Dave home. I said, "Late, really really late," and Mike knew he wouldn't have to share me or be on display. He gets a little inhibited, fucking me in front of my husband. Mike carried me to my bedroom, ate me out, then fucked me. Ok, first he fucked me on top while he played with my tits, then he fucked my doggy. I love screaming for him -- any man -- while getting it doggy.

After he cummed in my pussy and we made out, I started getting him hard again and I rode him. That lasted forever. Finally he did me doggy again and cummed again in my pussy. Then he had to go home to wifey.

Actually, what's really funny is, after Mike left, I was still horny and wanted to tell someone, but not Dave. I got online and emailed this guy I've been phonefucking, I told him Mike came and fucked me. I haven't checked my emails yet to see if he responded.

"Why aren't you in school to finish your degree this year?"

Ah, I might do it next year. I was just bored of school, I like waking up late, fucking guys, staying up late to fuck my husband. Dave doesn't care, he makes enough money for ten of us. So I told him, I want to take a break from school, and he said fine, whatever makes me happy.

"What's your typical day like? As if I can't tell."

Hmm. Week day? Wake up with Dave, if I can. Blow him or fuck him, depending how fast he has to get to work. Sleep in, really late, like until 10 or 11. Play on computer, run errands, go to gym. Fuck in the afternoon, especially Josh. Kind of depends, sometimes I make dates in the morning too, or whatever. Get home, clean house or make supper or fuck Mike, or get ready for a date. Have dinner when Dave gets home, hang with him and fuck him, or play on computer or have phonesex. Or, if I go out, try to get back before morning so I can see Dave -- unless the sex is really good, I might stay for a morning round. [Wink.]

Weekends? We sleep in, that's his only time to sleep in. If he makes a date for me with someone else, it's usually Friday night or Saturday afternoon. When we're together, we do outdoor things, like bike riding, jogging, taking long walks. We are fucking romantic around each other, Dave and I would make you sick. We constantly hold hands, lots of kissing and nose-rubbing, talk in little cutsey words to each other. Our friends think we're pathetic, like school kids. I call Dave my "mugsy," and my "lovestick," and he calls me his "wuggles" or "sweety-ness." No one else has a good nickname for me, except Josh calls me "Cumbucket," which makes me wet to hear it everytime he says it -- even in front of other guys at the gym.

"What's the best pick-up line a guy has ever used on you?"

Actually, it was a guy at the gym. I'd known him for a month or so, just casually. He was sort of cute. One day, he came over to me and said, "Hey, I was just talking to so-and-so and it seems you like getting fucked while your husband is at work. I'm free, want me to fuck you?" I laughed so hard, that was such a good line, can you imagine how he had to work up the courage to say it? But guess what, I had a date with Josh that day, I had to turn him down. I didn't see him again after that, so I think he freaked.

The best line that worked on me was, "I'm the guy who came here to fuck you." Dave whispered it to me walking up behind me, the first time he came to TO to meet me.

"Best line you've used on a guy?"

I think I told it to you already. "My husband likes me to fuck other guys, want to fuck me?" That seems to work, guys don't argue.

"Was there ever a time Dave was mad you fucked someone?"

Hah. His friend Shawn, in the car -- Dave later said he just thought I'd give Shawn a blowjob, he didn't really want to have his best buddy turn into his wife's fuckbuddy. Oh well, too late now.

Actually, I guess the one time Dave was really mad at me fucking -- that is, when he knew that's what I was doing -- was one day he and I had to go to some law firm event. He came home early, we had to get dressed in fancy clothing and get there by 7 pm. He got home at 5, a little late, and found me still in bed with my boyfriend Mike. Obviously, I was naked, sweaty, messy, and still fucking. Dave was furious that I couldn't this one time do what I needed to do for him, we needed to leave by 5:15 or 5:30 at the very latest. So while Dave showered and changed into a tux, I kept fucking Mike on the bed, I remember we were doing it doggy-style so we could both watch Dave fume. I was upset at myself, but Mike was getting a kick out of it, Dave very pointedly said he wasn't made at Mike, didn't blame him, and Mike should finish what he wanted. I had one serious fucking that day, in my ass too. Mike was taking his time, the one time he ever showed off in front of Dave. Finally Mike left, and Dave barely said a word to me while I quickly showered, did my hair, got dressed, so forth. We were like 90 minutes late. But, as mad as Dave was, the sex that night with him was animal.

"Has Dave ever made you fuck someone you didn't want to fuck?"

Only once. He set me up on a date with some business man travelling through the city, Dave dressed me in a skimpy dress and sent me to a downtown hotel. Only the guy ended up being really gruesome -- fat, kind of smelly. He was nice, but I wasn't turned on. Dave didn't really check him out, got duped with fake photos or something. I sat through dinner with this guy's hand on my thigh, wondering what the fuck am I going to do. So I got drunk, had three shots -- for me, at my weight, that's killer -- and dutifully spread for the guy in his hotel room. Actually, don't let Dave know, he had a fat cock and it felt really good when I cummed around it. As far as Dave knows, it was disgusting, I never kissed the guy, I was out of there after he had two orgasms. All that's true, only, I had about 20 orgasms.

"Who was the very first guy Dave made you fuck?"

Gosh, the start of it all, huh? It was my first year of college, in Toronto, Dave was coming up for this third visit to see me. It was like February, maybe January. This would have been in 2002. The first two trips to see me, Dave just fucked me himself. But for a long time online and on the phone, we'd talked about Dave's fetish to have a girlfriend who fucks other men. I loved the idea and we used to get off to it all the time together, but we never did anything about it.

Dave asked me, before his third trip, if I would agree to do a threesome if he found a suitable guy in the Toronto area. I was so in love with Dave and loved the idea, if he proposed it, I was not going to disagree. I wasn't really sure it would happen anyway, you know, it sounded "like a plan" but nothing more.

So Dave came out Saturday morning, we spent the day together but he didn't try to get me naked. Towards dinner time, he said he had a present for me. It was lingerie, a very slutty black camisole held up by one tie in front of my shoulders, plus a black thong and black thigh-high stockings. I put it on for him and he gave me another gift, an evening dress. I was a girl in love, these were precious to me, but I didn't quite know why. Then he kissed me, when I was dressed, and he whispered, tonight you're going to fuck another man too besides me, how does that make you feel? I think my response was to kiss him, basically, I don't know what words I said.

At dinner we met this guy George, who was French-Canadian from Montreal but currently living in TO. George was late 20s, pretty long dark hair, slight unkept beard, square jaw, steely blue eyes, soft accent -- in a word, a dream. Dave found him online, exchanged pictures (including me), set out what he wanted. George, I think, was bisexual, but that wasn't part of Dave's intention.

I was so fucking nervous. Hardly talked at dinner, squeezed Dave's hand the whole time. I couldn't take my eyes off of George's pretty face, and he was looking me over all the time. It made me feel dirty, knowing this man looked at me because he thought I would fuck him. At first, I hated that feeling. Then, I realized I actually hated feeling that hatred -- I wanted to feel it was ok. Dave said it was, he set this up, and I really liked the idea of fucking two men at once. It was always a huge fantasy of mine.

I relaxed by after dinner, and we three went walking downtown to the riverfront, to kill some time. I was on Dave's arm, but eventually I was between them, with George's hand on the small of my back. Around 9 we had a table at a very exclusive dance club, with a huge band and all, and Dave and George took turns dancing with me. You have to picture this, I was still only 19, had fucked only one man (Dave), and was with two sexy, dashing older men who were treating me like a princess, one of them being the man I was in love with. I was soaking my new thongs, I was so wet. I could hardly dance, by the end.

During dances with George, he started flirting with me. Whispering in my ear, pressing his crotch against me, fondling my ass. I'm really tiny, you know, 5 foot oh, so he had to really bend down. But it got me so hot. Dave watched all of this, smiling.

We walked back to Dave's hotel, and all the ride up the escalator I thought I was going to puke from nerves. I had no idea what to expect in the room, what would be expected of me or what I was supposed to do. I was really horny, but far more scared. I worried that Dave wouldn't like seeing me lust for another man; would he leave me forever? What if I wasn't good enough for two men?

But in the hotel room, Dave had to go use the potty, and George swept me up and put me on his lap and started kissing me. It felt really natural, and his hands were all over my flat chest through my clothing. I lost myself in the kiss, not realizing Dave had now sat down next to me, and was helping George remove my dress. Next thing I know, I was standing in front of both men wearing just the camisole and thong and stockings, with George admiring me.

I didn't have to do any thinking. They put my on my knees and took out their cocks, and made me suck them back and forth. Smelling two hard, pulsing cocks was the most incredible thing ever, sexually or otherwise. I held them and went at them ferociously, sucking them both as hard as Dave had taught me to suck his dick. I'd done enough cybersex and phone sex with other men, too, to have an idea what to do.

It's been 3 years since that event, so I don't recall every detail after we moved to the bed. But I kept sucking cocks while they stripped nude, then they got me naked. George licked me while I sucked Dave, and that's when I realized how multiorgasmic I am. The first couple times Dave fucked me in TO, I was so nervous I had only a couple of orgasms each time. With Dave's cock in my mouth and George's tongue on me, I had like four or five cums, really fast. I was out of breath, screaming, shocked at how horny I was. George began fucking me while I kept sucking Dave, and the sex just continued as I had way more cums.

George stayed to morning and I got to fuck him in the morning too, with Dave there.

There is more to this story, too. Dave went back to Maryland, but he asked me if I wanted George to have my phone number. I wasn't sure why my boyfriend wanted another man to have my number, but after a couple weeks of thinking about it, Dave convinced me he wasn't jealous. Dave wasn't there to fuck me, might as well have another man do it. So I relented, and got a call from George about a week later, this is like a month after I fucked him and Dave. George wasn't pushy and wasn't really looking for a date, and we had a couple of phone calls where he didn't even ask me out. Dave in the meantime was like, what's wrong with you, go ahead and fuck him if you want! The slut in me fantasized about George, I often masturbated dreaming about fucking him again, without Dave around. I was reluctant to give into it, and George wasn't pushing me, just Dave. So like in the third or fourth phone call with George, this is nearly the end of the school year when I moved out to be with Dave, I finally said to George, "I'm leaving for America soon, if you wanna go out with me again you better do it this weekend." George laughed and agreed, and that weekend I slept with George. It was awkward and made me nervous inside, wondering if I was making a long-term mistake by doing it, but for that night it felt incredible. He was way more loving and romantic than he'd been in the hotel room. Lots of kissing and caressing. I mostly lied on my back that night, pulling my legs back, as he did me several times. That was the last time I saw George, I still remember him fondly.

And the next day proved to me the strength of Dave's love for me. Dave called me in the afternoon, assuming I had been with George into the morning. Dave was right. Dave asked right away something very pointed, like, "So Claudia, did you fuck him?" And I recall my response was not what I planned. Instead of denying it, or just outright admitting it, I must have made some kind of noise and I paused, or something, and Dave knew. So he right away asked another question: "How many orgasms did you have, and did he have?" And I just blurted out something accurate like, "25 and 4," which would have been close, amazed that I answered so truthfully. Dave immediately wanted to hear all the details as he jerked off on the phone, and he said he couldn't wait to see me in a couple of weeks when he came out to help me move to Maryland.

And yes, I'd fuck George again in a second if I could, he was sweet.

"So now tell me about the first girl you fucked, what happened there?"

That was the hooker, Charisma. I told Dave I had fantasies about fucking another girl, and Dave definitely wanted to be there for it. As soon as I moved in with him in Maryland in May 2002, he began trying to set up a threeway, or at least to find a girl to fuck me. He was having trouble finding a girl online to do it, so he asked me if I would let him hire a hot hooker to fuck me. I immediately hated the idea. But I have to say, I always inwardly had this fantasy about a hooker's life -- only, I'd want to choose my clients, you know, say no to someone. But the idea of being paid to fuck hot men, I like that idea. So Dave showed me websites of hookers (you know, "escorts"). He had a few he liked, but asked who I would fuck, if I could.

Charisma was like my first choice, going through the webpages. Like I said, she was white, tanned, shapely, really busty, long legs, long hair, kind of a wonder-woman figure if you know what I mean. In her late 20s. It seemed really fucking expensive, like $400 or something an hour I think, but Dave had enough money and he didn't care. I watched him email her, then I was there when she called him about two hours later. It was pretty up-front, Dave said, I need a sexy escort for my girlfriend (or maybe fiance, not sure if we had done the proposal thing at that time), it'll be her first female, ah, date, and Dave would be present but not participating. Negotiations about rate, time, date, you know, very business-like. Not sexy at all.

So the appointed hour, we met my first female lover in a bar near a hotel, where Dave had gotten us a room. Dave was kind of nervous himself, he told me he'd never been with a hooker before and his anxiety proved his honesty. Charisma was charming, she had a little southern accent, and she seemed genuinely intrigued that I was Chinese-Canadian. She asked lots of questions about Toronto and stuff, she'd heard about the city and all you know. (It is, actually, a great city.)