Meet Claudia, A Real Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hardly in the mood to fuck anyone, it was very strange, but I let Dave and Charisma do all the talking. Charisma did ask over drinks if this was all Dave's idea. I quickly said no, I really wanted this too, it sounded very sexy. The hooker wasn't going to say no to a payday, so up to the hotel room we went -- separately, Dave first, then me and her together. In the elevator going up, she hugged me around my shoulders and said, "Relax, you probably could enjoy this."

In the room, Dave sat on a chair as she got down to business. She stripped to her thong, and actually, I was amazed how gorgeous her body was. Then she stripped me nude, and laid me back on the bed. It was really unromantic, very antiseptic, and I was still totally nervous. She began by licking up my inner legs, up to my pussy, and by the time she got there I was starting to get aroused. Her tongue did its trick and pretty soon I was spreading wide, clutching at her long hair as she sucked my clit in her mouth. I had my first girl/girl orgasm with my clit in her mouth, with my second orgasms formed around her tongue shoved up my pussy.

Then she reached into her little handbag and pulled out a small device on a long cord, it proved to be a toy to sizzle the clitty. I hadn't had a toy-induced cum before, and Charisma got me to have several of them.

Finally, Dave was aching to see me eat the hooker, and Charisma revealed a very pretty, soft vagina with just a patch of hair over it. I'd had about a dozen cums by then, and seeing how horny Dave was made me want to please him. And, Charisma was about the most fucking sexiest girl I'd seen, so making her my first female lover was a pretty good fantasy come true. Only I was still really nervous, I don't think I ate her very ferociously or with much zest. I'm really not sure if she had an orgasm, but she sure made a ton of loud sounds. Could all have been acting.

As Dave promised, he never fucked her, just watched us kiss then Charisme finger-fucked me until I couldn't move. I was wiped out by the end of the time, I think Charisma even left a bit early at Dave's approval.

"Who was the first girl you saw Dave fuck?"

That was a few months later, another hooker. This girl was called Jasmine, Dave and I found her online. She was a blonde Latina, nice big tits, smallish hips, around my age, early 20s. Big huge lips. Dave and I had her over to our house for a couple of hours, and after he just watched me and her eat each other for the first hour or so, he was staring at her pussy as she kept eating me more. I saw him looking at Jasmine's pussy and I knew he was so turned on. I had told him my fantasies of watching him fuck another girl, but I think he was afraid to fuck another girl fearing my reaction might be different than I had predicted. As Jasmine ate me I asked Dave if he wanted Jasmine, and Dave nodded. Dave asked Jasmine if her rate would increase if she got cock along with pussy, and Jasmine said, "Normally yes, but you're girlfriend is nice and I'm horny, so hurry up and fuck me you bastard." Dave raced to strip, put on a condom, and I picked my head up to watch him stuff his dick into the hooker doggy-style. We put the girl on her back so I could sit on her face as he fucked her on top, so I got an even better look. That really made me hot.

I loved watching. It was even better a couple months later when we fucked a married woman, Dave didn't use a condom and he cummed in her pussy, so I could lick it out. I hated the flavor, actually, but it was sexy to do anyway.

"If I told you Dave was right now fucking some young woman, how mad would you be?"

Totally mad. But he's not.

"You sure of it?"

Pretty much.

"Would you call Dave right now on his cellphone, and tell him you're lying nude in bed with some other married man?"

Sure. Want me to? [VIDEO: Upon affirmative indication from the cameraman, Claudia crawled to her purse, fished out her cellphone, and dialed it; she got only a voicemail. Claudia left the message: "Honey, I just wanted to say I love you, that I'm here in our bedroom naked with another man, he fucked me very hard, he's probably going to fuck me again if I can get him to, I miss you very much, and I am so fucking wet right now to get fucked more before you get home, bye!"]

"That might be the hottest message I've ever witnessed in my life."

I'm glad you liked it. [VIDEO: Tossing the cellphone to the side, Clauding lays back and spreads now, beckoning to be fucked again.]

"How many men have you fucked in your life?"

[VIDEO: Claudia looks with disdain at the question.] Fuck, I lost count. More than 30. More than 40, maybe. Less than 50. Maybe. [VIDEO: Giggles.] I don't exactly know.

"That sounds pretty slutty."

It does, doesn't it?

"What's the absolutely one, most wonderful thing about being a slut?"

Fuck, just one thing? Hmm. Knowing I'm getting what I really want, and Dave wants me to have it.

"What's the worst thing?"

Hmm. Never being satisfied. After I fuck you today, I'll go home wet thinking about someone else I might want to fuck, or wondering when Josh or Ron is going to call me. I pass malls and wonder if there is a hot married man inside I could go meet and seduce, and not doing it leaves me thinking I missed an opportunity. I hate that, all I wanna do is fuck.

"Name a famous man you most would want to fuck."

Vin Diesel. Yum! [VIDEO: Claudia dips her finger into her vagina.]

"Name a famous woman Dave would most want to fuck."

Hmm. Angelina Jolie, I think. He also likes Jessica Alba and Kelly Ripa.

"Name a famous woman you most want to fuck."

Hmm. Carrie Underwood, who's now on American Idol. I was staring at her when I saw her. [Author's note: Carrie subsequently won the competition.]

"Nice. Would you let Dave fuck her, if you could only watch?"

Definitely! I'd be so jealous, but I'd be wet.

Britney Spears is like the perfect woman -- I mean, her looks. And bank account. But she can't sing, it's all computerized. Christina and Shakira are way better than her.

"Has anyone called you any racial slurs while fucking you?"

Fuck, what kind of question is that? Um, yeah. Couple of times. Gook slut. Chink cunt. Cuntinese, you know, instead of Cantonese. Usually guys don't really mean it, it just comes out while calling me lots of names -- I call myself a cumwhore, slut, a stupid bitch, it's all part of the game during hot sex. But one guy Dave set me up with, a couple years ago, he seemed to relish that I wasn't white, that he was making me his sex slave for a night. I kind of got into that, but it was a little scary too.

"What's your favorite thing to be called during sex?"

I don't know, doesn't matter -- slut, bitch, cunt, whore. It's all true.

"Favorite position, with a man?"

Doggy. Him holding my hair.

"Favorite position, with a female?"

Strap-on, her fucking my doggy, holding my hair.

"How about without toys?"

Pulling my legs back while she eats me.

"What would it take for a man to get you to leave Dave for him?"

Fuck, I don't know. Would have to look like Josh, have Ron's money, be devoted to me, let me fuck anyone I wanted, oh and my parents would have to love him too. Doubt any of that is going to happen.

"If Dave showed up at home tonight with a very sexy, hot blonde named Maureen and announced you were now their love slave, that Maureen was replacing you as his wife, on a scale of 1 to 10, honestly, be totally truthful, how much would you like that? In all honesty, what, a negative 100?"

No. Positive 100. Positive 1000.

"Seriously, you want it that bad, being turned into a slave, losing your husband to another woman?"

I don't expect you to understand. But yeah, if they would make me their fuck slave forever, and I know it pleased Dave, I would give myself to him that way. And Maureen. I'm so wet thinking about it.

"Anything else have you wet right now baby?"

Your dick, it looks hard and ready to fuck.

"Now that you have me ridiculously erect, can I fuck you again?"

Jesus, I thought you'd never stop asking these questions. Come fuck me again, you have me so fucking wet, and I love your cock -- I think I might want you for my fifth boyfriend.

"What makes you say that?"

Your mind. You're deviously erotic. You have me telling you things I don't even tell Josh -- on videotape even. I don't understand it, but I'm not fighting it, I'm totally relaxed. You have made me want you so fucking bad. Look at me. [VIDEO: Pulling knees back, vagina dripping.] I'm answering your devilish questions, dripping for you, I want your cock in me so badly, you don't know the power you have over me now, knowing about Josh and my fantasies, hurry, give it to me honey!

"And what would you do, to make sure I never show this videotape to Dave?"

[VIDEO: Pulling knees back, completely exposing her vagina.] I'll let you fuck me again, right now, which I know is exactly what you want, isn't it?

[OFF OF SCREEN: Cameraman smiles as he turns off the camera and climbs onto the bed.]