Meet Denise Richards

Story Info
He was pleased to meet the starlet & so much more.
9.4k words
4.47
78k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers

(A DYLAN JAMES ADVENTURE)

This is another in the continuing adventures of Dylan James, Hollywood stuntman and stud. Dylan's adventures started out with the "One For The Road" series. Please check all his adventures out. Thanks for the interest and support. And please remember to vote. All emails are welcome.

*

The giant premiere party was in full swing on Soundstage No. 9 of The Lot. It was the new fancy name for the old Warner Bros. Hollywood lot on Santa Monica and Formosa. Peter Katz, the movie producer, had rented the entire sound stage for the party and he was spending thousands of dollars for the event. It showed in the quality of the music that the DJ's were spinning, the catered food, the 12 full-service bars spread around the giant room, and the massive decorations. There were hundreds of people here all dressed to the "nines". Tuxedos, gowns, hip Hollywood clothes, and every trendy style were represented. Stars were arriving on the "red carpet" outside, and the evening was just getting into full swing.

The gala event was for the opening of Peter's latest movie, "Rage From Within", the big-budget horror flick starring Karine Hanna. Karine was married to Peter, and he had helped make her a big star. She in turn had help make him a powerful Hollywood producer. Peter was a former porn producer who when he met Karine instantly got into horror flicks and made a ton of money. Karine was beautiful, sexy, and built like the proverbial "brick shit house". She had been his meal ticket to the big time -- he had been the one to take the chance on her, and they both cashed in. When their first movie had come out, because of her beauty and talent and his business savvy; the movie made a ton of money and turned her into an overnight superstar. They had married soon after the film had crossed 100 million dollars, and appeared to everyone like the happiest couple in show biz.

But Dylan James knew different. The truth was far from what the outside world saw. As Dylan wandered around the big sound stage a couple of times saying hello to friends, and checking out the array of beautiful sexy women that always attended these events, he reflected on just how far Karine had come in such a short time and how he had been there right from the start. Karine Hanna was a sex freak. Dylan had been fucking Karine on the side off and on for the past few years. They had been "fuck buddies" ever since Dylan had worked on that first movie as the head stunt coordinator. Karine and he had meet and had become lovers before the movie even started. Dylan had seduced her right in front of her then fiancé, Peter (see" The Bet") and their affair had continued ever since. Every once in awhile, her name would appear on his cell -- Karine -- and Dylan knew that he was in for a very fun night. She was a sexual dynamo and she loved to do it all; anal, threesomes, foursomes, in public, anything that had a sense of adventure and danger to it. That is why they got on so well. She was a danger freak just like Dylan. He had seen Karine at the party, but had not had a chance to talk to her yet as she was surrounded by reporters and all types of Hollywood hangers-on. She looked tremendous in her off-the-shoulder black gown which displayed so much cleavage that it looked like her beautiful tits might burst out of her dress any second. One could only hope. Dylan stopped at one of the bars and got a Grey Goose and tonic. He slowly nursed it as he made his way around the stage. He was dressed in his best tux and looked like a movie star himself with his good looks and tall strong presence. He like coming to these parties not to be seen, although in his business it was a good thing to be out among the producers and business people who could hire his company, or him personally. But the main reason was that the opportunities to pick up beautiful women at events like this were wonderful. Everyone was dress up and feeling good. Everyone usually drank a little too much and were a little more willing to take a chance. As they had a good time, they loosened up a little, and that is when Dylan's magic always worked to his advantage. Some of his favorite pieces of ass were met at parties like this, and he had his eye on a likely candidate right then. He had spotted a beautiful Asian woman in a bright red backless dress across the room. She was in excellent shape as he could clearly see the definition of muscles in her arms and back. She wasn't bulked up at all, but was just "cut" in all the right areas. The dress clung to her impressive body like a second skin and he was just about to go over and introduce himself, when someone tapped him on the shoulder. Dylan turned and was surprised to see the famous beauty standing in front of him.

"Hi, Dylan. How are you?" Karine Hanna smiled at him.

"Hey, doll," he said as he hugged the star of the evening tightly, "congratulations!"

"Thanks. Look I have to get back to Peter, but I wanted to say hello, and introduce to my very good friend, Denise Richards."

Dylan looked over Karine's shoulder and saw for the first time that it was Denise Richards. For a second, all he could think was "Wow!" She looked awesome standing there next to Karine -- and that was a very hard thing to do. He had never really thought she was particularly pretty, but with her standing there in person, Dylan was blown away.

She looked fabulous in a barely there Dior gown that was sleeveless and backless. It tied at the neck, and the front was made of two strips of thin gold and black material that so tightly encased Denise's magnificent straining breasts that her erect nipples seemed to be about to break through. The dress was split open between her large full globes and was cut all the way to her navel revealing acres of Denise's smooth golden skin. The bottom half of the skimpy gown hugged her hips, ass and the front of her thighs like a glove. The only reason that she could move at all was for the large vent in the front of the gown that came up to about 3 inches below her crotch showing off her lesser known but certainly no less impressive asset, her long gorgeous legs.

"Denise, how are you? It is very nice to meet you," Dylan said as he extended his hand toward her. Denise took his hand and smiling a secretive little grin; she leaned over and kissed Dylan on the check.

"It is very nice to meet you as well," she smiled at him.

"Dylan, she is bored to death and she wanted me to introduce her to the most interesting man at this party. Without a doubt, that is you. So you entertain her and I will catch you both later." With that Karine turned and made a beeline back to Peter's side leaving the two strangers alone.

"How do you know Karine, Denise?" Dylan asked as he watched Karine's super-fine ass strut across the room.

"Are you going to look at her ass or talk to me?" Denise questioned.

Busted! Dylan turned and looked at the lovely actress. Blushing slightly, he smiled and apologized. "I am sorry! That WAS rude! You caught me."

"No harm. It would not be the first time that happened to me while she was around. She is a good looking girl. Bitch!" Denise said with a laugh in her voice.

"Well, let me start again. How do you know Karine?"

"I worked on a movie with her last year. We became best friends."

"That's nice of you to support your friend like this."

"Hell, I'm here for the "red carpet" crap. Plus I pick up an appearance fee. You dress up, walk the runway, say nice things about the movie, and the stars , and what not. I pick up a few grand and with things tight right now with Charlie and me fighting, every bit helps. What are you doing here?"

"I worked on Karine's first movie with Peter -- we go back a long way."

"So I hear," Denise smirked.

"What does that mean?"

"You buy me a drink and I promise I will tell you, okay?"

Dylan nodded yes, and they headed for the nearest bar. All the bars were very crowded with people trying to order cocktails from the over-whelmed bartenders. As Denise and Dylan waited for their turn, the crowd slowly forced them together until Denise was pressed tightly against Dylan's strong body. Her lush figure was pressed into his front as they slowly inched towards the bar, and it was all he could do to keep his hands to himself. His keen eyes were running up and down her beautiful figure. The outline of her nipples poking through her dress, and the tightness of the dress around her mound area were enough to fill his fertile imagination with lust. He shook his head to clear his head of these thoughts. There was something about how she carried her age now, her womanly figure after her kids were born, and the extra little lines on her face that had him reeling. She was too sexy for him to contemplate. The more he stared at her lovely face and body, the hotter his desire grew inside. The sensual pout of her lips, the lines of her well-chiseled face, and the strawberry scent of her lovely golden hair brown hair intoxicated him. The heaving of her killer breasts enticed him, and while he could not tell whether they were silicone-enhanced or not, it didn't matter. They were incredible! A vision of her lying spread out on a bed before him had taken hold, and his whole body started to sweat. His large thick penis lurched down his trouser leg as if it had a mind of its own, which of course it did. He just hoped she didn't notice the tell-tale bulge as her firm ass cheeks were mashed up against his crotch.

They slowly inched forward, and the entire time Denise's sweet tight ass was rubbing against Dylan's increasingly harder cock. By the time they got to the counter, Dylan was so worked up all he really wanted to do was push all nine of his thick long inches into her hot pussy and start shafting in and out. Denise acted like nothing was unusually at all. They both ordered their drinks and moved away from the bar. As they walked they chatted about Hollywood and who they knew at the party. As they drifted through the party they moved towards a much less crowded section of the sound stage that was located in a far off corner. This section was filled with a bunch of tall bar tables and stools, and there were only a few couples around them. When they reached the farthest table, Dylan put down his drink and turned to Denise.

"So you were going to tell me about what you meant back over there."

"About what?" Denise asked as she carefully seated herself on one of the tall stools. Dylan stared in awe as Denise's rich and full breasts gently swayed tantalizingly inside her gown. Her nipples were rock hard and fully aroused as they thrust against the material of the dress. His mouth watered at the sight of her large breasts, and the thought of taking one of those stiff beauties into his mouth, softly biting it, then sucking the nipple till she screamed.

"When I said that '...we went back a long way', you said '...so I have heard'."

"Oh that. It just that Karine and I talked about a lot of things on that set, and one of them was you," Denise commented as she crossed her legs, and the barely-there gown parted to reveal her beautiful tan legs almost all the way up to her fork. Dylan was almost hypnotized by the sight of her golden thighs.

"Really? And what did you talk about?" Dylan asked stupefied.

"She told me all about your affair and she said that you were the best lover she has ever had, period."

"Okay, that's nice. I didn't know she ever told anyone about us?"

Denise smiled at him as she sat facing him holding her glass in her hand. "Honey, she talks about you all the time. It is enough to make a woman jealous or pissed off."

"Which one are you?"

"Jealous and pissed off, of course,"

"Why both?"

Denise looked around the immediate area and leaned into Dylan very close. In a low whisper she purred, "Well, when all she talks about is your big thick dick and all the magic you seem to create with that wand of yours, it makes a girl a little jealous. Then it makes her pissed off that she isn't getting fucked like that on a regular basis. Understand now?" With that she took a sip of her martini, her big eyes looking at him over the top of her drink.

"You pretty really direct, aren't you?" Dylan said as he took a sip of his drink.

Denise put her drink down on the table and leaned in again. "Listen, when it comes to a really good fuck -- I am always direct."

"But I thought you were all happy with Richie."

"Look, I love Richie. He is a great guy and a good man. He is good to my kids. But a stud, he is not. Besides, he is on tour right now, and a girl has needs. I have a very big need right now! Do you think you can fill it?"

"So what did you have in mind?"

"Well, suppose we leave this little shin-dig, go back to my house, and I fuck your lights out. How does that sound to you?"

"You lead the way."

"Oh, goody! A playmate for me tonight," she said happily as she took another sip of her drink. "But first I want to ask you something, ok?"

"Sure."

"Did you really fuck Karine right in front of Peter? Right in front of him?"

"No. Not in front of him, I mean, I got her off in front him, but I didn't fuck her. We did that in the bathroom."

"Wow, you felt her up in front of Peter? Now that is a bold stoke! Is that the most intimate thing you have ever done in public?"

"No, I did a girl standing at a crowded bar once."

"IN PUBLIC? You fucked her?"

"Yeah," Dylan was enjoying this conversation a lot. She seemed amazed at his sexual prowess.

"How did you do it?"

"Well, the bar was much, much darker then here and she was on a high stool like you. She opened her thighs, I stood really close to her like you do sometimes in a crowded bar, and I just slipped it in, so to speak. Not much moving around, but it was exciting."

"Did you cum?"

"I think she did, but I waited till later in the night."

Denise leaned in close to Dylan again. "Fuck me here, right now," she whispered as she uncrossed her legs and spread them.

"No way, there are way too many people and it is too light. We will get caught. Besides what if a photographer takes your picture while we are doing it here?"

"There are not photographers inside here, I already asked. What's wrong? You chicken?" Denise taunted him.

Dylan took a moment to look around. It was true there was barely anyone at all in this general area. Denise was sitting with her back to the rest of the room. He would be able to see anyone coming toward them. Then he looked at her, and the decision was made. She looked so inviting as she sat there with her thighs open to him. Her large round breasts heaved as the thin gown struggled to contain them. The top opening and the bottom slit of the super tight dress seemed to form two arrows that were pointing directly at the heavenly treasures hidden under the gown. Her golden thighs were long and shapely, and crowned one of the finest pair of calves he had ever seen.

"I am never chicken, but I am always cautious," as Dylan moved between her golden thighs.

"Fuck caution. Just fuck me, stud boy. I want to feel that big dick inside me."

"Are you wearing a thong?"

"Find out for yourself," she purred as she pulled him closer.

Dylan realized that he was rock hard as his left hand found its way slowly rubbing up her leg. His hand moved all the way up to the dress line then slowly slipped under it as his long fingers came in contact with her pleasure zone. He felt a momentary surprise when he discovered she wasn't wearing anything under the dress, but his fingers continued until they reached their goal. He slowly began to trace around the outside of her pussy lips, feeling the wetness and the heat pouring out her smoking cunt. Denise was really enjoying this as she sighed at his first touch. He took his index and middle fingers and pushed against the opening of her wet pussy, causing her to let out a low moan. His fingers sunk deep into her warm depths and were covered with a thick coating of her hot pussy juice. He then removed his hand from her crotch and brought the two slick fingers to his lips and licked them clean. Her taste was pungent and earthy, he loved it. As their eyes locked in a passionate gaze, Denise unzipped the front of Dylan's pants and eased his long cock out into the open, slowly running her cool fingers up and down the nine inches of his thick shaft.

"Hmmm...it's so beautiful," she said as she stroked it with her velvety hand. Dylan sucked in his breath.

"Like it?" she asked in her sultry voice.

"Yeah, I like a woman who knows what she's doing," Dylan croaked as her hand continued to stroke the length of his raging prick.

"My, my, you have a big dick, sir," she teased.

"The better to fuck you with, my dear," Dylan groaned.

"Well, get to work already."

Taking his steel-like shaft into his hand, Dylan moved against the bar stool and positioned the head of his large prick at the eager mouth of her hot little pussy. He slowly pushed the engorged head past her slick lips, and into the liquid heat of her trembling quim. Letting his large mushroom head linger for a moment inside the mouth of her twitching cunt, he watched her squirm as she tried to get more of his thick meat inside her. He began to feed his cock into her slowly inch by inch, her mouth hung open as the width of his massive organ stretched her vaginal opening to its limit.

"Unnhhh..." she hissed as her eyes rolled back in her head for a moment. Dylan continued to push into her slowly until about 6 inches of hard cock was lodged in her boiling cunt. Denise wrapped one leg around one of his thighs and pulled against him. The effect was to pull her closer to him and sink another inch and a half of steel deep into her aching hole.

"Oh, fuck ..... oh, God that feels so fucking good!" Denise moaned softly. Dylan raised his other leg up and put his foot on the stool's footrest causing his thick cock to jump and move inside her humid hole. Denise moaned again. "I love it," she gasped. "More, more, give me more!"

Very slowly, he withdrew his entire thick penis until only the head was left inside her clasping cunt lips. Then he slowly pushed back inside her scorching depths until all but an inch was left outside her pussy.

"Oh ...my...god!" she hissed through gritted teeth. "Ohhhh...goddamit!"

In a spasm of pure lust, Denise reach down into her burning crotch and begun massaging her hard slick clit pushing herself towards orgasm. Faster and faster, Denise's hand moved across her sensitive bud. Her eyes were closed, and she was biting her bottom lip to prevent the screams that wanted to bellow from her throat. Dylan could no longer contain himself. Making sure that no one was around within his immediate range of vision; he reached up and pulled the gown off Denise's jutting tits. Her large full breasts stood out proudly with large, erect brown nipples that were hard as diamonds. He grabbed her tits and pushed them together before forcing them up towards her face. In her passion, Denise lowered her head, and her tongue flicked out, skimming back and forth across her long hard nipples. The sight of Denise feasting on her own juicy tits drove Dylan wild; wild enough for him to step back once more and drill his entire cock deep into her vibrating cunt. The sheer force of that unexpected thrust caused Denise's overwhelmed pussy to contract around Dylan's hard charging cock and her pussy began to spasm. She threw her head back and bit down hard on her lower lip as her orgasm began to build inside her. Her whole body began to shake violently as her orgasm started to erupt and her cunt juices gushed from her pussy all over his cock and the front of his tux. Her orgasm was very intense and seemed to last for minutes, momentarily subsiding before another wracked her body and convulsing cunt.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,104 Followers