Meet Denise Richards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,100 Followers

Finally her releases seemed to calm down as Dylan stood there with his cock buried deep in Denise's cunt. He had felt close to empting load after load of hot cum into her hot pussy, but held back by sheer willpower. The vigorous milking of her magic pussy was that good. She sat there panting heavily as small beads of sweat ran down between her exposed tits with one leg locked around his ass. As they looked at each other, Denise gave him one of her beautiful smiles.

"Fuck! That was awesome! God, you've got a great cock! Whew!"

With the full weight of her massive rack in his large hands, he took both her hard nipples and gently rolled them between his fingers. As he did that he leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth. She moaned as her mouth opened, and their tongues dueled back and forth. He felt her pussy pulse along the entire length of his cock as their kissing continued. Dylan began to slowly move his hips back and forth, sliding his deeply buried cock in and out of her a couple of inches at a time. She began to twitch in her seat and moan deep in her throat. Suddenly, the inside of her pussy walls contracted as another huge orgasm racked Denise's body, causing her to shudder and gasp as it rippled throughout her and her juices flowed.

Finally, the vibrating of her tight hot cunt subsided. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, "God, I haven't cum like that in a very long time. Jesus, how do you do that?"

At that moment, Dylan noticed a couple moving very close to their general area and he stepped back pulling his hard wet cock out of her juicing vagina. The sudden evacuation of her hot pussy caused Denise to gasp in surprise. Dylan turned his back to the couple and quickly pushed his cock covered with her girl juices into his pants. As he did, he noticed the entire front of his pants was soaked from her ejaculations.

Denise quickly crossed her legs and pulled the gown over her large sensitive breasts. As Dylan turned back toward her, she saw the front of his pants and started laughing.

"Oh, I am so sorry. I didn't know that was going to happen. But that is funny," she said as she laughed. Dylan grinned at her and began to laugh as well. She slid off the bar stool and grabbed his hand.

"Let get out of here, okay?" Pulling him behind her, she headed for a side exit. In a moment, the party was gone and they were standing in a dark alley between two sound stages. Denise pulled Dylan to her and slipped her tongue into his mouth exploring with her long moist tongue. As they became locked in a long lingering passionate kiss, he could hear a low moan coming from Denise's throat as he pressed his lips against her trademark full pouting lips and slipped his hands inside her gown to maul her massive rack. She grabbed at his crotch, stroking the hard bulge of his aching penis, "God, I want more of this cock. Let's take my limo. I will drive you back in the morning, please."

Dylan nodded yes, and they headed off hand and hand to where the limos were parked. With a little bit of searching, they found her ride, and he held the door as she got into the long stretch. When Dylan slipped the hired driver forty dollars to take the long way back to her house, the man just smiled and nodded. As Dylan climbed inside the limo, he noticed it was just like every other one he had ever been in. There a large wrap-around bench that covered the back and one side of the long compartment. There was a single isle running the length of the cab, and there was a wet bar in the front up by the driver's window, and the windows were tinted so no one could see in. To be honest, most limos were really uncomfortable if you were riding on the side bench, because when the driver hit the brakes, you were constantly sliding back and forth. The only comfortable seat was the back row and that is where Denise was sitting. Dylan plopped down next to her and the driver closed the door. Denise was already raising the window between the driver and them. When it was closed, she turned to Dylan and threw her arms around him and pulled him to her. Feeling like they were on fire, their tongues wrestled with each other as they passionately kissed. Dylan's hand again went to her impressive tits and slipped under the gown freeing one of her proud breasts. Her large brown areola flushed an even deeper color as he feverishly pulled her giant tit to his mouth and began sucking the taut nipple. Denise grabbed his head and held him to her chest as she tried to feed more of her sensitive tit to his fervent mouth. She arched her back stuffing more of her wondrous breastmeat into Dylan's eager oral cavity. Like a wild animal, Dylan sucked on her soft flesh. It was warm and ripe and tasted of strawberries and sweat as he kissed and massaged her large milk glands roughly in his trembling hands. Grasping her tits, he pushed the together and began sucking both large nipples into his mouth at the same time. He wasn't going to waste this opportunity to do whatever he wanted with this famous set of perfect young tits. While Dylan was sucking noisily like a feeding baby, Denise was moaning and writhing beneath him, her passion building ever second. All at once, the car started to move and Denise took that moment to push Dylan's head away.

"God, I want your cock. Take it out for me," as she slid down onto the floor in front of him. As she moved her massive breasts swayed and wobbled as she moved to the floor. She watched as he unzipped his dress pants, hooked his thumbs into the waistband and wrenched them down. His long, thick cock sprang into view and slapped against the coat of his tuxedo. As Dylan's raging rod pointed directly up at the ceiling, Denise's big blue eyes widened even further as she stared in amazement at his big fat erection. She brought her hands up to rub his already excruciatingly hard cock.

"Oh my God you're big!" she stammered. With her hands, she grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down farther down, giving her more room. Denise lowered her mouth to him and swirled her tongue around the corona of his dick. Her tongue burned his dick with indescribable sensation.

"Gosh, you're delicious!" she said sucking him energetically into her mouth. After she put him in her mouth, she slid her tongue over the leaking head until her lips closed around the shaft just behind the corona. She began to slide him in and out of her mouth, mixing it up by licking the sensitive underside of his shaft, and then blowing softly on the moistened areas. She gripped the base of his cock with her left hand and slid it in tandem with her mouth while she fondled his balls with the right. His heavy breathing and moans of pleasure let her know that she was on the right track.

"Oh yeah, you fucking cocksucker . . . ohhhh yeah," Dylan hissed. He couldn't believe his amazing fortune at having his dick sucked by Denise Richards. He gasped as she tugged his pulsing cock roughly. She took her mouth off his massive dick and began licking the underside of his throbbing shaft. She was staring up at him, watching his face as her tongue slide all around his cock. The feeling was so tremendous. Then she pulled away from his shuddering shaft, and began to stroke him rapidly producing a large glob of precum at the tip of his column.

"That's what I want," she said in a smoky voice. She let go of his swelling pipe and sat back on her heels. She reached up and undid the clasp at the back of her neck, and the gown fell away from her jutting tits. Dylan's eyes swept her naked torso. Her big brown nipples standing fully erect. She grabbed hold of his long spear once again with one hand, the other was rubbing her golden skin, moving slowly over her stomach before caressing each of her perfect ripe breasts.

"You ever had a titty fuck? Well, if you have -- you never had one with tits like these." Leaning forward she smeared the clear fluid oozing out from the tip of his dick gently on her nipples and then rubbed the leaking shaft between her breasts. Once her cleavage got nice and wet, she wrapped her massive tits around him and began to slide her rack up and down his towering prick. Clasping her heaving tits in both hands, she drove his hot shaft up and down into her sweaty cleavage as Dylan groaned with the sensation of her silky breast flesh.

"Lick the tip of my cock, baby," he begged. Denise's tongue snaked out and licked the head of his cock. Dylan scooted down more in the seat bringing his soaring monster closer to her face and she began to suck on the head of his prick on each downward plunge.

"That's it baby, that feels so good!" he groaned.

As she really began to slide her tits up and down his giant cock, she also pinched her long nipples while his cock thrust back and forth between her tits. Dylan was excited beyond words by all these new sensations: her wet tongue, her head bobbing up and down, her heavy tits sliding up and down the length of his colossal meat. It was all so fantastic, the combination of sensations was getting him off. He wasn't going to last long. He groaned through gritted teeth when he felt the beginning of that familiar tingling at the base of his balls.

"I'm gonna cum baby," he exclaimed. "Ready or not, here I cum!" Dylan could feel the sperm thunder up the shaft of his huge cock and explode into Denise's waiting mouth. He watched as the first explosion of cum ballooned her cheeks out he was shooting so much cum. Again and again he fired white hot jizz into her willing throat. He began to thrust his hips up into her waiting mouth —over and over, deeper and deeper down her throat. The tightness of her throat seemed to pull more and more spunk from his pumping balls, and she practically stopped doing anything except holding him tight by his ass cheeks and letting him fuck her mouth.

"Ohhhh you dirty fucking cocksucking whore ... ahhhhh ... oh yeah ... ahhhhh ..."

Denise swallowed every drop of his immense ejaculation. She sucked out every last drop of cum and held him in her mouth until the swelling subsided. Holding the last shot in her mouth, she leaned back and opened her mouth. She let the white creamy goo drip from her mouth and onto her oversized tits. As she rubbed the cream into her skin, she exclaimed, "Wow, you really did need a blowjob bad!"

Dylan's head fell backwards and he let out a loud moan as the tension and energy drained from him. She took his rapidly deflating cock into her mouth, catching the remnants of his cream in her mouth. She sucked him lightly and trailed her tongue around his mushroomed shaped head as he came down from the wonderful orgasm. She smiled at him as she got up and sat back on the seat next to him. Dylan slowly pulled up his pants, as she opened a bottle of champagne. Her tits glowed in the half-light as she poured two glasses. They drank and cuddled all the way back to her house.

When the limo pulled into the driveway of Denise's house, she quickly tied her gown at the neck again covering her amazing breasts. They finished their champagne just as the driver opened the door to the back, and they both stepped out. Denise made straight for her front door has Dylan tipped the driver fifty dollars for the great ride and privacy. He followed Denise up the walk and through her front door. As he closed the door, she turned and dropped her dress to the floor; he was finally looking at Denise's fabulous naked body. Her large breasts had just the slightest hint of sag to them, and her large nipples were pushing out in arousal like two pencil points. Her taut stomach was flat and tanned. As his eyes followed her lean body down toward her hips, he could see that she was completely shaved. She was running her fingers lightly over her snatch, playing with herself, parting the lips of her wet pussy. "You like my body?" Denise asked in a low sexy voice that sent a chill up his spine in excitement.

He simply looked at her gorgeous body and said, "I've can only say that you are truly an awesome woman!"

She smiled at his compliment while her fingers continued to explore her dripping pussy. "Mmm, I haven't been this wet in a long time," she said as she brought her juice-covered fingers to her mouth. "I taste really sweet tonight. Want some?"

Offering her fingers to Dylan, she crossed to him. He slowly licked the juicy cream off them savoring her sweet taste as he stared into her smoky eyes. Then he kneeled down in front of her and began tracing her thighs and quivering cunt with his tongue.

"That's so good, your mouth feels so good...," she moaned as her hips twitched and rocked as he continued lapping up her juicy cunt cream. He flattened his tongue as he began to lick her opening paying special emphasis to her rock hard clitoris. She screamed out his name and put her hands on the back of his head pulling him tightly to her greedy mound. Dylan snaked his hands under her bottom and proceeded to lick and suck her hot little pussy with gusto. As he licked her sweet flesh, she yelled out in pleasure and her ass began bouncing against his face as she writhed at the edge of her own orgasm and moisture ran down her bare thighs.

"Oh, God, that was so fucking fantastic ...," she sighed as he investigated every fold of her pink flesh with his long tongue. He could tell that his mouth was driving her to her next orgasm as he sucked her throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck, my cunt is so wet for you! Keep licking me, just like that, don't stop!"

The sounds of her arousal filled the hallway, and taste of her juices flooded his mouth as he sucked her hot little button. He slipped two fingers into her hot depths as he lightly chewed and flicked her engorged bud back and forth until her entire body began to vibrate. All at once, she tensed up and cried out as her pussy flooded his face with a sweet, sweet elixir.

"Ggghhh, fuck... cumming now... so fucking good! " She held his head against her gushing cunt as he continued to lick up her juices. He couldn't say how much time passed before she finally slumped against the wall and he lifted from her crotch to take in some air. Denise was positively shining from satisfaction as she stared at him. It took her a moment to be able to form coherent words, but finally she swallowed and plainly said, "I want you to take me upstairs now and fuck my ass! Right now."

Denise pulled him to her in a frenzy of desire and quickly pulled out his raging sword. Grabbing his stiffening cock, she pulled him upstairs toward the master bedroom. "The kids are at Charlie's and the maid has the night off, if you were worried about making noise." She pulled him by his pecker all the way into the bedroom as Dylan struggled to remove his clothes as they made their way. A king-sized bed awaited them as she sat down on the bed's corner, putting her face level with his pulsating erection. With one hand, she stroked his massive length while fingering her juicy snatch with the other. Using her hot mouth she brought Dylan to his full length and hardness with her exquisite sucking and licking. "God I love your cock. It's fucking huge!" she exclaimed as she held his sturdy thick cock in her hand. She turned and threw herself on the bed and presented her exceptional ass to him. Her ass looked incredible thrust out there before him with the moist flower of her cunt winking at him from below. Quickly, he stripped out of his remaining clothes, got up on the bed behind her spreading her tan thighs a little wider. Taking his thick cock in his hand, he slid the large head slowly about one inch into the wet channel of her impatient pussy, teasing her and playing with her.

"Oh fuck, " Denise whined as she pushed her ass back at him. "Don't tease me. Just give me that huge cock..."

"All right," Dylan said with a smile as he pushed more of his massive cock into her tight cunt, spreading her pussy lips wide as his cock head surged up into her, giving her the rest of his thick 9 inches in one sharp thrust. "Here it cums."

"OH GOD," Denise howled a guttural cry of pure lust as all 9 inches of rock hard cock speared into her depths. "I LOVE YOUR COCK!" She pushed back harder with each thrust of his cock taking him deeper and deeper. "MMMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSS! DEEPER, DAMMIT! FUCK ME DEEPER!" She reached back with one hand and grabbed Dylan's swinging balls in her hot hand. "GIVE IT ALL TO ME!"

Dylan rammed into her seething cunt, impaling her on his spearing prick. HOLY SHIT!" She screamed like a banshee as he plunged into her again and again, gaining depth with each stroke. As he pumped her flowing pussy with his powerful cock, he reached underneath her and grabbed her large swinging breasts. Using them like handles, he pulled her tight cunt back onto his ferocious column again and again. Denise began to moan loudly and Dylan's balls slapped against her demanding clit with each deep thrust that drove her further into a haze of pure lust.

"AH AH AH AH AH AH!" Denise wasn't even speaking words anymore, her mind consumed with the feelings erupting from her pussy.

"OOOOOOHHHHH!" His shaft was like a well-oiled machine now, drilling in and out of her searing gash with every thrust before bottoming out and hitting the back of her cunt.

"...I'm going to cum! Cum with me! ARRRGGHH!!" Denise cried out loudly as her orgasm shook her from her toes to her swinging tits. He could feel her shudder beneath him and her juices explode all over his thrusting cock as she came and came, coating the plunging shaft from head to end with her glistening juices.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUCK!!" she screamed as Dylan continued to lunge his thick hard meat into her red hot cunt. With his big swinging balls slapping against the top of her cunt, the union of their bodies became a hot swampy mess of sweat and her dripping juices. A loud squishing filled the bedroom as his tool penetrated again and again creating unbearable friction. He moved his large hands to her small waist as he slid in and out of her packed channel quickly. His huge dick stretching and teasing her contracting pussy muscles with every thrust, her cunt had opened up very wide now, and his continued pussy pounding was sending her toward another huge orgasm. Dipping two fingers into the copious secretions of her leaking cunt, Dylan placed the two coated digits at the opening of her rosebud and pushed, impaling her asshole on his sticky fingers. Denise threw her head back at the sudden intrusion and cried, "You bastard!", as both of her holes clamped down hard. Her second intense orgasm detonated sending waves of pleasure flooding thru her overloaded brain. She bucked and jumped beneath Dylan as he continued to pound her exploding cunt, still fucking into her fiery pussy as she came hard. Finally, exhausted, she sagged under him, her head hanging over the edge of the bed.

He felt she was finally ready for the big finish. With his cock well coated in the well of her cunt, Dylan pulled his long prick out and placed the mushroom shape head at the entrance to her asshole. He was so wet and she was so turned on that he slipped right in on his first hard push. Clearly, this wasn't the first time for her, but her mouth still opened in silence while he slid a few thick inches into her ass. Grabbing her hips, he leaned forward to push more of his fat cock all the way into her, and the silence was broken with a gasp.

"OHHHH!" she cried, her ass stretching to take it all. He paused a moment letting her adjust to the massive pole now stuck in her butt. Then he resumed fucking her using half strokes of his dick going at a soft, steady pace; his hands holding her tightly as he eased his dick in and out of her ass. Tingles were shooting from her ass to her pussy and up her spine, as their fucking increased. "Ohh! Unh! Ohh! Unh!" she cried over and over as more of his thick cock disappeared into her back hole.

Dylan, chancing full penetration, pushed hard forcing his cock all the way into Denise's tight ass.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,100 Followers