Meet Denise Richards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
westerntiger
westerntiger
1,100 Followers

"OOOhhhh...! Fuck my ass! ...OOOhhh, I want all you have!"

Her body swayed in sync with his thrusts as her hand slid under her belly to frig her swollen clit. As she rubbed faster and faster, inch after thick inch disappeared into her anus, until her ass swallow up his thrusting cock right down to the base. The sound of slapping flesh filled the humid air as his groin slapped hard against her ass, and her cheeks rippled with each impact. His cock jack hammered in and out of her tight little ass as she held his entire cock on each thrust.

"Ohh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, her ass was on fire! Dylan was in heaven! This movie star's ass was like a velvet vise has he drilled deep into her bowels. The sensations of her bucking ass and tight channel were indescribable. He again reached under her and grabbed each of her huge swinging breasts. Her nipples were hard and burning to the touch. He had never expected her to be this good. She was taking everything that he had to give, and seemed to want more. As he thrust deeply into her again and again, he twisted her long hard nipples in his fingers and she exploded again. The combination of a hard thick prick in her ass, rapid frigging of her hot throbbing clit, and the pain in her nipples, sent Denise over the edge in a screaming, bucking orgasm.

"...OOOOHHH ...FUCCCCCKKKKKK!" she cried as wave upon wave of orgasm overtook her. She was gasping for breath and wincing, as Dylan drilled into her and he didn't hold back. His balls were smacking against her inflamed cunt lips and her ass clenched around him, hungry and milking him for his load. The exquisite tightness of her superb ass felt terrific as he pumped away, and she continued to scream out vulgarities. The rippling walls of her asshole would squeeze his thick cum out of him soon enough, and suddenly, he was there on the edge and went screaming over in victory.

"YYYEEEAAAHHHH!" The first jet of white hot jism shot deep into her as Dylan's powerful cock plunged again and again. His big cannon pumped load after load of cum into her bucking ass, painting her bowels a milky white as it erupted out him. His balls seemed to have no end of hot jizz to fill her with as it poured out of her ass and ran down her thighs in little rivers of sweat, cum, and cunt juice. He continued to pull out and slide back in, spewing more cum into her ass. Her tight tunnel pulled at him, clinging to him until he was totally spent. Winded and trembling, they both collapsed on the moist bed in a pool of his and her cum.

The muscles in her ass were still tensing and grabbing at his dwindling cock, but as they began to relax, his smaller monster slipped from her ass with a moist plop as they both drifted off into a well earned bliss.

"Fuck, you are even better than advertised. I think that is the best cock I have ever had! Whew!" Denise moaned appreciatively after several moments.

Dylan just grunted in response. He may be the best she had ever had, but she had fucked him silly. His giant cock had felt like it had been pulled out by the roots. When her ass got churning, he could not remember a finer piece of tail.

As they lay there resting, his mind drifted until it returned to their first meeting early that night at the party and how he had slipped his hard cock into her right in public. The public thing was a special turn-on for Dylan, and as he remembered the look on Denise's face as he slide his cock into her, the blood began to return to his growing prick. As desire surged back into his cock, it grew thick and hard against Denise's ass. She moved against it a couple of times to make sure that it was what she thought it was.

"God, are you hard again?" she asked in wonder.

"Turn over and lie on your back." She heard him order and she complied. Turning on her back, she raised her long legs and spread them wide. The pink swollen lips of her vagina winked at him.

"Pull your knees up to your shoulders," came the second order. Her head buzzing and pussy dripping, Denise grabbed her legs under her knees and pulled them right up to her shoulders. Her beautiful pussy opened like a flower and as he kneeled in front of her, he began to slowly rub his oversized cockhead along her wet slit. He nudged the head just inside the lips of her quivering cunt and felt a shudder go through her as her eyes filled with lust. Her large rack was heaving up and down with anticipation. He pushed slowly forward, and slid into her about halfway in just one stroke. He pulled back and thrust deep into her accommodating cunt, surprising her with his resiliency and his lust. "Jesus," she groaned through gritted teeth as he buried himself inside the welcoming walls of her blazing hole. She thrust back against him as she moved her hands back to the rungs of her headboard to gain more leverage. Dylan took his time thrusting into her. He rotated his shaft around inside of her smoldering pussy exploring every tiny corner with his long thick dick. As the pace of this thrusts increased he buried his face in between her sweaty breasts. She was right with him, clawing at his back and squeezing his thrusting length with her talented pussy. Her heart pounded in her chest and her breath was coming in short gulps as he built her toward her cum. She kept shifting up and down, grinding herself into him, using the muscles of her hot sopping cunt to milk his driving cock to orgasm.

Then without warning, he pulled out and thrust into her asshole hard, catching her off guard as his large cock sailed up into her tight rectum. Tingles surged through her body when she felt his thick cock stretch the tunnel of her ass.

"Ohhh..." Denise gasped, wincing in pain and ecstasy as he probed deeper on each thrust. He leaned over her searching for her lips as he fucked her up the ass! Her tongue darted into his mouth as she felt him begin to slide in and out of her asshole using short strokes.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth in response to each thrust. She could feel another orgasm begin to rise. Suddenly, she felt his cock slide out of her ass. Dylan immediately placed it at the entrance to her pussy and pushed inside her.

"Oh, my fucking god, yessssss....!" She screamed as he sank into her tight, wet pussy. Her feet were flailing above his heads as he fucked the poor starlet relentlessly. She was barely able to hang onto her legs she was getting fucked so hard, and her orgasm was just about there... When he pulled out of her cunt, and switched again to her ass. This time he was able to slide into her anus right away as he forced his entire cock inside her asshole in one hard stroke.

"UUUUNNNNNHHHHHH!" A giant orgasm exploded in her as he threw his thick cock in and out of her tight ass. Her toes curled on either side of his head as her heaving ass and clutching pussy convulsed and pulled at his cock. Again and again he drilled into her upturned ass as cunt juice gushed from her leaking pussy and soaked them both. Then just as she was starting to come down from her orgasm, he pulled his cock out of her rear hole again and shoved it back into her wet cunt.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH MMYYYYYYYY GODDDDDD!" she cried out as another orgasm ripped through her body. He slammed his cock inside her as he fucked her tight pussy without mercy. Several times he pulled out of her tight cunt and drove up the dry heat of her asshole, only to return to the liquid warmth of her overworked pussy. This constant switching of her different entrances set off a series of explosions inside her body that left her dazed and struggling with consciousness. Dylan's fat penis stabbed into her again and again making Denise scream herself hoarse from the sheer ecstasy of his relentless pounding.

Almost amazed at his own stamina, Dylan could feel the tell-tale tingle in the base of his swinging balls and he knew his time was coming closer. He needed to get his rocks off. Grabbing Denise by the ass, he started to drill into her cunt faster. She let go of her legs, dropping them down off his shoulders and wrapping her legs around Dylan's waist; driving her cunt up at him hard seeking every inch of his hard muscled cock as she balanced on the edge of another huge cum herself. Together they streaked to the finish line with all the energy in their exhausted bodies. With her hands clamped on his asscheeks, she pulled him into her for one last thrust and a blinding white light went off in her head. Her firm body started heaving, and bucking under Dylan as her clenching snatch pulled at his invading prick. The tight muscles of her fluttering pussy milked Dylan's massive cock pulling his cum out of him in long streams that coated the insides of Denise's inflamed womb. Again and again he fired long ropes deep into her needy vagina until he collapsed on her, his ejaculate slowing to a trickle. He stayed buried in Denise as he lay on top of her. As his penis softened inside her vagina, he kissed and embraced her in a deep and passionate kiss. She hugged him with her arms and legs for long moments as they kissed. Slowly, he climbed off her sweat-soaked body, and lay down next to her tired beyond belief. The last thing he remembered as he drifted off was Denise whispering in his ear, "...mmmm, I love your cock!" And he was out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the morning light that pour threw the big bay window of Denise's bedroom, Dylan watched as his new playmate settled herself down on his upright morning wood. She used her hand to guide the giant head between her wet pussy lips and deep into her tight channel.

"Oh, fuckkkk me," she hissed as Dylan's giant cock stuffed her full. His face was flush as he saw his iron hard dick entered her. Her cunt felt like a hot oven as his eyes watched her swollen pussy, all hot and juicy swallowing his ramrod. Denise began riding his cock with slow ups and downs slowly building a rhythm as her talented cunt gripped him tightly in her velvety warm pussy. His hands went to her big tits and pulled her nipples to his lips. She moaned and forced more tit flesh into his mouth. She redoubled her efforts and the sight of her sensual body rocking back and forth drove him rapidly close to the edge. They came together with a large scream and a throbbing release. As she rode his thick cock to a shattering orgasm, Dylan's body shuddered and shot torrents of hot white cum deep into her contracting pussy.

Their morning was beginning just like their night ended, a red hot orgy of desire and wild sex. He owed Jillian a big gift for this introduction to Denise. He would have to give Jillian's his personal thanks next time he saw her. A personal thanks that included all nine inches of his cock, he just hoped he could interest Jillian and Denise both to get together to join him.

As soon as that image came into his mind, he flipped a surprised Denise Richards on her back and began to lay pipe to her in big long strokes that had her crying out in pleasure. With her long tan legs thrown over his shoulders, her golden hair spread out on the bouncing bed, and her huge tits shaking and swinging on her chest, he drilled deep into her yielding cunt again and again. He thought as he watched the ecstasy play across her beautiful face, "Yeah, I am very glad that I had the chance to meet Denise Richards!"

The End.

westerntiger
westerntiger
1,100 Followers