Meet Joey Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony, to Trish's great delight was very gently working her ever moistening pussy lips and carefully nudging her clit with his typical stud worthy Italian nose. With the grace of a dancer she swiftly striped off her panties to provide Tony unencumbered access to all of her most sensitive area. With Tony's new found oral freedom he began to occasionally dip his tongue into Trish as far as it would go, this sent chills up her spine and she arched her back and cooed gently trying to obtain more depth. She whispered, "Fuck me with you tongue," over and over as her passion rose toward the brink of no return.

Every now and then Trish glanced over toward her husband Joey who was now getting a bit envious of the attention his brother was receiving. Joey was getting hornier and hornier as he watched as Tony got his clean-shaven balls licked even cleaner by Joan. Joey's urge was to waddle over to the trio on his knees, replace Joan's hand with his mouth and continue to beat himself off but he withheld. In the back of his mind he knew his time would come.

Joan too was ascending toward orgasmic heights, heights that she had seldom reached before. Her eyes rolled back in her head, only slim slits of white appeared and disappeared. Her mouth slurping uncontrollably over the head of her husbands penis and three fingers of her left hand were buried up to her fist in her own very wet pussy, her G-string pulled wide to the side.

Trish found Tony to be a devilishly good pussy eater. She'd never before experienced anything like this. He began to slowly insert a finger inside of her, but continued to tongue her clit. He laid his tongue flat over her clit and pressed it firmly, rotating and jiggling his head slightly. With his one index finger, turned over and up, he located Trish's G-spot; he massaged the little pad with small, tight circles. Wow! Trish had never felt this before. She was a bit frightened and tried to back away. She whispered, "It's too much." Tony said, "Flow with it, give in to it, you won't believe it." She relented and tried to give into the waves of sexual physical pleasure she was now experiencing. She started to moan out loud but all of a sudden she felt like she had to piss and piss bad. "No way," she said in a husky voice and attempted to back away again. "I think I have to pee," she said. Tony said, "It always feels that way right before you go over the edge, relax, don't worry." She again gave it a try and leaned back while Tony gently rubbed her G-Spot. God it felt good. Why had she never felt this before? She thought the G-spot was some kind of myth. Before she knew it she was moaning again but still feeling like she had to pee. But it felt so good and she remembered Tony's reassuring words. She was beginning to loose all control. She glanced toward her husband Joey who stared in amazement. She said to him, "Baby it feels so good, I, I think I might cum all over the place." That's when Tony inserted another finger and applied a little more pressure and her head nearly exploded. Tony increased the pressure on both her G-spot and her clit. Joan flipped; she went over the edge, "Oh my God! Fuck! I can't believe it!" Her hips bucked and squirmed and to Joey's wide-eyed amazement he saw streams of clear liquid shooting from his wife's pussy. Trish was gushing! Tony bathed his face in the squirting love nectar, lapping as much as he could with his tongue but never relinquishing pressure on Trish's G-spot. Trish kept cumming, wave after wave and with that, spurt after spurt of her own fluids flew out of her, drenching the couch and Tony. She looked down and this turned her on even more. Tony put two more fingers inside her. She continued to cum, "Oh shit! Please! Ah! Uh! I can't take it! Don't stop! Oh fuck!" Finally, slowly, she began to calm down, it was sheer exhaustion, she simply couldn't cum anymore. Her knees were sporadically jerking in after orgasm spasms.

As she came to a panting, satisfied rest, she looked over at her husband Joey and smiled, she said, "Oh Joey that's so sweet." Joey had cum too, while stroking himself and watching his wife experience her huge G-spot orgasm. He shyly held forth his fist and penis, which were covered with white globs of semen. Hearing this Joan spun from her husband's cock and began to lick Joey clean. Joey groaned, finally getting some attention. Trish just smiled, Tony's head resting in her crotch, he gently kissed her inner thigh. She dreamed of what might yet be to come, in this weekend of sexual dreams.

The End - for now...

12