Meet Mags and the Sigma Epsilon Xi Sorority

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were dismissed from class there was considerable happy chatter. It seems that they were all introduced to oral pleasuring by their Big Sister over night. The girls quickly found others who lived conveniently close in the dorms and they arranged to get together during the week. Mags had made arrangements for every night. In a couple of nights it was to be a threesome. They agreed that they would get together after studying, about 11 pm, and stay the night. Having scheduled everyone, enabled them to take a more relaxed and enjoyable approach to fulfilling Sunday's task.

In all of her meet-ups, Mags was able to bring her partner to orgasm. It became a self-imposed challenge to see how fast she could do it. She tried different things and combinations of things. She found that if she took the aggressive role, she could maneuver her partner so that Mags would do her first. When it was her turn, Mags was then able to languish in the oral pleasuring that she was being given. She began to guide her partner to heighten her own pleasures. She found that if she had feeling for her partner, she would herself orgasm. It was reinforced several times. She eventually had an "ah-ha' moment. "Why have sex with someone for whom she held no feelings?" She realized that there was more to sex than the mechanical, physical aspects of it. She realized that what made it so good with her Nina was that each wanted the other from the get-go.

Mags liked the threesomes. When she was the focus, she enjoyed all the attention to her vulva, breasts and lips. For some reason she enjoyed feeling a tongue play in her mouth as she felt one play in her pussy. She had some pretty intense orgasm with one licking her clit and fingering her G-spot and the other French kissing her deeply as she pulled and squeezed Mags' nipples. Mags did to the others what she enjoyed having done to her. At the end everyone was happy, hugging and kissing one another. Sleeping in a spooning threesome was nice especially when she was in the middle.

By the end of the week, Mags had both a reputation and a following.

The following Friday afternoon when the pledges re-assembled at the sorority house, they found it was to be a laid back evening. There was an informal buffet dinner with a lot of socializing with the other pledges and sisters. Some of the pledges shared some of their oral experiences to the enjoyment and in some cases laughter of all. About 10, the Pledge Master announced that it was time to turn in. The pledges had a big day Saturday as well as Sunday before them.

Mags and Nina readied for bed and climbed in facing one another. Nina had left a soft light on. She anticipated that they would become intimate and she wanted to be able to see Mags expressions and her lovely body. They looked at each other for long seconds smiling before coming together for a long, satisfying kiss.

"I missed you." Mags quietly said.

"And I missed you too." responded Nina.

They came together for another kiss which evolved into a series of kisses and touches. There was a hunger in their touching that quickly spread to their kissing. They wanted one another. They wanted to share their bodies with the other, to feel pleasure, to give pleasure. It wasn't love. It wasn't just sex. There was a yearning for one another. It felt right.

The journey was a similar one: kissing, caressing, fondling, arousing, clitoral stimulation, vaginal stimulation and licking until they ended up lying on their sides each laying their head on the inner thigh of the other within tongue length to the other's pussy They wallowed in the sight and sexual perfume, every now and then reaching out their tongue to tease, to taste, to enjoy. They dozed off in that position.

Sometime during the night they came together in a kiss and fell back to sleep holding one another.

Nina awoke first but did not move. She lay their looking at Mags. When Mags opened her eyes, she saw Nina watching her and smiled. She was happy. She closed the short distance between them and kissed her. They kissed one another. They were satiated. They were happy.

They rose, readied themselves for the day and went down for breakfast.

Today the pledges were to learn about feeldoes. Mags was excited. She enjoyed being fingered. Nina had been very aware of Mags sexual inexperience. She felt the responsibility for insuring that Mags' introduction was the best of which she was capable. Mags took to it readily.

The Pledge Master handed a feeldoe to each pledge for them to examine and understand their geometry. The pledges passed them around because each was slightly different in length, width and surface treatment. The Pledge Master had visual aids that showed the pledges how they sat within the vagina. She showed a video of a woman inserting and removing one. Then she removed her skirt. She was not wearing panties. She was "sporting" a feeldoe. She walked to the pledges to allow each one to examine it, to see how it moved within her as they manipulated it. The pledges asked question. She answered fully and honestly. When the pledges seemed satisfied, the Pledge Master ran videos showing the feeldoes being used in several different positions. The Big Sisters had been invited to join them.

The pledges were informed that the rest of weekend would be spent with their Big Sister learning how to be fucked and to fuck with a feeldoe, how to use them safely and how to clean them. They would begin using their Big Sister's feeldoe. Afterwards, any of the feeldoes shown in class could be used.

The class was dismissed. Mags smiled at Nina and taking her hand led her, no, dragged her, to Nina's room. Mags was eager!

Nina retrieved her feeldoe and handed it to Mags. Mags explored it. She returned it to Nina and followed her into the ensuite bathroom where Nina showed Mags how to clean it. They returned to the bedroom where Nina stripped, sat at the edge of the bed with Mags kneeling between her legs. She lubricated her end of the feeldoe with light olive oil and slowly inserted it into her vagina. Mags watched intently. When it was firmly seated inside, Nina had Mags play with it, pulling on it, pushing it in and moving it in circles.

Mags was curious. Why was Nina using light olive oil rather than a personal lubricant or baby oil? She asked. Nina told her that while natural lubrication is the best, sometimes things happen too quickly. In such cases additional lubrication is needed. Sex with women is different than sex with men. In general, with men, sex is "over" when the man ejaculates. With women, it continues until they decide to stop. Feeldoe play can be followed with oral play. If a lubricant is used there should be no question if the lubricant can be ingested safely. A vegetable oil can be used. Some consider that olive oil is a "healthier" choice.

Nina scooted back onto the bed and pulled Mags along with her until Mags was kneeling, straddling her with the feeldoe rubbing against her vulva. She instructed Mags to grip the feeldoe in her hand, raise herself above it, locate the tip at the entrance to her vagina and slowly drop onto it until she was completely penetrated. She told Mags to go slow, inching herself down. Nina reached over the bed stand where she had previously placed a hand mirror. She held it so Mags could watch the penetration.

Watching it and feeling it captured Mags mind. She was "lost" in the experience. Nina watched the expressions on her face and listened to her breathing. Nina was pleased. Mags was cautious but not hesitant. She felt confident and comfortable with what she was doing. Besides it felt so good.

When she had completely lowered herself, she leaned forward onto her arms and relaxed her body. She looked into Nina's eyes and smiled. "Thanks" she said.

Nina smiled. Her smile lit up her face. "Now, slowly raise yourself a little and then come back down. Continue doing that raising yourself a little more every time until you can feel the tip of the feeldoe caressing your G-spot when you begin the downward motion. Continue doing it, down and up, moving your body to maximize the pleasure that you feel when the tip stimulates your G-spot and then fills you. Do it until you orgasm."

Mags did just that. When she orgasmed her whole body shuddered. She collapsed onto Nina. Nina held her tightly showering her face with light kisses and rubbing her back gently. Mags was happy. She felt wonderful.

When Mags began to recover and started kissing Nina, Nina gently rolled her off of her and off of the feeldoe.

Nina removed the feeldoe and handed it to Mags to insert. Mags immediately cleaned it off with her mouth, both ends. She had developed a taste for "pussy juice", hers as well as of others. She smiled when she was done. She than got up and sat on the bed with her legs apart. She was very wet. She would not need olive oil. Nina kneeled in front of her as Mags began to insert the wearer's end of the feeldoe into her vagina. Nina encouraged her to go slowly. It slipped in easily and Mags found that it sat in her comfortably.

She got up and began prancing and parading around the room showing off her new "equipment". She was laughing. Nina was laughing. Nina beckoned her to the bed and positioned Mags over her, between her legs. She brought Mags down into her, guiding the feeldoe into her vagina.

After she was comfortable with it in her, she instructed Mags to fuck her. "Go slowly," she instructed. "You have two objectives. The first is to discover how to use the feeldoe to stimulate your G-spot. The second is to sense how to perform the inward push such that the tip of the feeldoe stimulates my G-spot before filling me. When you're fully within me and we're mons-to-mons, be aware of making clit-to-clit contact to stimulate both of our clits."

Mags proceeded as instructed. She experiment. She explored. She rested. During it all, Nina offered encouragement and suggestions. Mags learned, slowly, but she did learn. By the time she did, though, they were both tired. Orgasming was not something they were thinking about.

Mags dismounted Nina, removed the feeldoe and came to snuggle with Nina playfully playing "kissy face" until they fell off to nap. They were awakened to the announcement that dinner would be ready soon.

They arouse, readied for dinner and went down. In time, everyone was there and they sat down for what was a relatively subdued dinner. Everyone seemed tired.

After dinner, they remained in the common room and watched TV, socialized, just taking it easy. Mags was thankful. Her pussy ached a little. About 10, they all retired for the night. Tomorrow would be more of the same.

That night, Mags came as close as she ever had in making love to another. She had feelings for Nina, not romantic feelings, but something more than she had ever felt for another. Mags' kisses made Nina aware of her feelings. Nina was happy. She responded in kind.

They kissed, they touched, they pleasured one another with their hands and fingers and tongue and mouth. They brought one another to multiple orgasms. While neither had a "perfect" body they both had breasts that filled the hand, nipples that were fun to twitch and tongue and suck, wet pussies in which one could "fill" their hand, vaginas that welcomed fingers, orgasms that were obvious and honest and gave joy to the giver and an obvious enjoyments of being with the other.

When they were finally satiated, the hugged one another giving soft kisses until they fell off to sleep for the night.

When Mags awoke she found Nina spooning her. Nina's hand was cupping her breast. Mags felt wanted, safe and loved. She wiggled back into Nina awakening her.

"Good morning Little Sister" Nina whispered.

"Good morning Big Sister," Mags responded, turning around.

They kissed affectionately.

At breakfast there was a feeling of anticipation and eagerness amongst the pledges. It was going to be a "fucking" good day. They had learned the basic yesterday. Today was to be a day of experiencing and exploring.

When they returned to Nina's bedroom, Mags asked if she could be the first with the feeldoe. Nina handed it to her. Mags washed it, brought it to stand in front of Nina who was sitting on the bed, began stimulating her pussy and when she felt that she was sufficiently wet, slowly inserted it into her vagina. Nina was transfixed. She kept squeezing her thighs together in anticipation.

When Mags was satisfied that the feeldoe was seated, she climbed onto the bed on her back and instructed Nina, "Ride my tongue and then my 'cock".

Nina scrambled up and straddled Mags' mouth. Mags brought her hands onto Nina's hips and brought her down to her mouth. Her objective was to arouse Nina, to have her vagina soaking wet, yearning to be filled.

When Nina began to fill Mags' mouth with her nectar, Mags pushed her hips towards her "cock". "Ride me," she instructed.

Nina moved down, straddled the feeldoe and slowly lowered herself onto it. It slipped in easily. Nina was wet. She waited for a moment to adjust to the "intrusion". Once comfortable she leaned forward slightly resting her hands on Mags' hips and began to raise and lower herself. Mags adjusted the pillows behind her so that she was propped up and could reach Nina's nipples. She began to roll them between her thumb and index finger. She knew how much doing that aroused Nina. When Nina bottomed-out Mags would push up and wiggle a little to stimulate Nina's clit as well as her own. Nina had closed her eyes. Mags watched the expressions on her face. Nina glowed. She was beautiful.

When Nina orgasmed, her body stiffened. She paused before moving her body ever so slightly to maintain her orgasmic state. She was breathing hard. She was murmuring. Mags was unbelievable joyful for having enabled that. She struggled to not laugh in utter joy.

When Nina could she lay down upon Mags and kissed her passionately. Their kissing slowing moved to affectionate. Mags hugged her for a while before Nina moved to raise herself off the feeldoe. She told Mags it was her turn.

Nina positioned Mags onto her back with her butt at the edge of the bed and held her legs up against her chest. She inserted the feeldoe into Mags. It slipped in easily. Mags was excited. She wanted this.

Nina withdrew and pushed in again slowly sensing the resistance as she pushed the tip over Mags G-spot and then, leaning forward slightly to raise Mags' pelvis, pushed it in further until their mons met. She repeated it several times until she reached the pace that she wanted. She instructed Mags to rub her own clit. Nina listened to Mags' breathing. She sensed when Mags was ready to orgasm and steadied the pace. Mags orgasmed. Nina maintained the stroke. Mags orgasmed again. Nina kept her in the position and continued her pace. Mags orgasmed a third time. Her body fell limp. Her legs went limp. Nina withdrew and pulled Mags up further on the bed, lay next to her, brought her arms around her and held her tightly until she began to respond.

They laid there holding one another, looking at one another, smiling at one another. Mags felt wonderful. She guessed that the afternoon would be a repeat but with them changing positions. In time they arouse for lunch. They just put their robes on to go to lunch. When they arrived they found everyone else was wearing robes. Some of the robes were open displaying the charms of its wearer. Mags was interested. Mags was aroused. She smiled. Nina noticed. Nina chuckled. Mags thought: "Joining this sorority was going to be a "richly rewarding "experience."

Nina leaned over and quietly suggested: "Why don't you go over and see how the other pledges are doing?"

Mags smiled, rose and opened her robe. From pledge to pledge she went. If they were sitting she extended her hand and pulled them up. She kissed each one passionately and while doing so, reached with her hand to toy their vagina easing in the tip of her finger. She was sensitive to whether they pulled their pussy away. Keeping her finger there she would break the kiss and hug the pledge whispering in her ear "Are you OK?" All the pledges responded to her that they were and they were enjoying it.

Mags returned to Nina and looking at her and slightly nodded her head in the affirmative. Nina caught the attention of the Pledge Master and gave a similar head nod.

After a bit they all returned to their Big Sister's room for the afternoon's "activities".

Mags realized that the afternoon session would be like the morning except the wearer of the feeldoe would be swapped. Nina suggested that Mags fuck her first and then ride the feeldoe. "It will give you the opportunity to ensure that you are completely satisfied from this weekend's activities.

Mags inserted the feeldoe, positioned Nina at the end of the bed, pick her legs up and slipped the feeldoe into her pussy. She was very aware of her position so that when pushing in, the tip would stimulate Nina's G-spot before she leaned into Nina's legs to raise her pelvis slightly before pushing the feeldoe completely into her. When their mons met, Mags was aware of rubbing to stimulate Nina's clit.

She repeatedly pushed in slowly until she had the knack down and felt confident. Once there she increased her rhythm to where it seemed comfortable for her and Nina. Nina started pushing back when Mags was fully into her.

When Nina felt that Mags had the motion in hand she focused upon what she was feeling. It felt good, very good. She lost herself in the feelings. She orgasmed forcefully. Mags eased off a bit but did not stop her pumping. When she felt that Nina had caught her breath, she increased the rhythm and brought her to another orgasm. Happy tears were flowing from Nina's eyes. Her student would do her proud.

Mags withdrew the feeldoe and crawled up the bed to hold Nina until Nina told her she was ready for Mags to ride her.

As Mags rode Nina she concentrated in understanding how to move her hips and pelvis to optimize her pleasure. She focused upon learning. Mags was a quick learner.

Before leaving the sorority house the pledges were informed that over the next few weeks they were required to have sex including using a feeldoe with all the Big Sisters. There was a scheduling board. Before they left to return to their dorms everyone was scheduled. The next few weeks were going to be fabulous fucking weeks! Mags also intended to fuck and be fucked by some of her pledge sisters.

Mags had two encounters that have had a significant impact upon her. One was with an Indian girl, Jasmine, and the other with one who was a star player on the varsity lacrosse team, Bobbie.

Jasmine introduced Mags to Kuma Sutra. Bobbie introduced Mags to a dominant partner.

Jasmine was a stunningly beautiful young woman from India. She was tall, 5' 7", slender with full breasts, black hair that fell to the middle of her back and a face that took one's breath away. Mags was "star struck".

Jasmine allowed Mags to take the lead. Mags didn't hesitate. She was confident in her abilities. She proceeded methodically from the initial kissing and caressing, to preparing Jasmine's pussy with her mouth and tongue until she was sufficiently wet. She pulled Jasmine to the edge of the bed, raised Jasmine's legs holding them against her chest and inserted the feeldoe into her. Mags played Jasmine's vagina like it was a Stradivarius violin. The feeldoe was the bow.

She began slowly insuring that as she pushed in, the tip of the feeldoe would stimulate Jasmine's G-spot before adjusting to insert it fully into her vagina. When she was mons-to-mons, she wiggled her hips back and forth to stimulate Jasmine's clit. She smiled, almost laughed out loud, when she brought Jasmine to orgasm so quickly. She didn't stop though. She kept Jasmine in an orgasmic stated for several minutes until Jasmine pushed her back away with her legs.