Meet Me in Moonlight Pt. 01

Story Info
Two strangers meet on a darkened pier.
1.5k words
4.24
8k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotto
Axelotto
69 Followers

I have been (justly) criticized for writing several erotic stories in Loving Wives that lacked the erotic part. I have tried to do better here.

This part of the story ought to be in Erotic Couplings, but overall Meet Me in Moonlight is a ghost story, so I've listed it as NonHuman.

*****

The club was stifling; too many bodies in too little space, and the beat was overpowering, shaking my bones and driving a spike through my temples. I'd caught a ride out here to meet my friends and celebrate our graduation from the nursing program but the noise and crowding were more than I could take. I'd already started seeing flashes out of the corners of my eyes, the auditory symptoms wouldn't be far behind, after that I could go off like a bomb or fold up like a baby. Fuck that, I pushed out through the fire door; the alarm didn't stand a chance against the DJ.

Outside felt cool after the club. A half dozen cars were strewn across a gravel lot behind the building, beyond it was the sea, a skinny pier sticking out into the water giving Poseidon the finger. The beat was still pounding inside; the dumpsters steel sides resonated buzzily in sympathy. Every step toward the pier was balm for my brain. The flashes were already fading away.

I would love to tell you a story about how I sustained a brain injury saving little children from a speeding car, or fighting fires, or some other heroic act, but the simple fact was that one day I was fine, and the next day I couldn't stand to be around lots of people and/or lots of noise. Nothing changed in my life to make it happen, just a big "Fuck You, Steve," from the universe. Steve, that would be me. I'm an Aries, I like reptiles, I am a home care nurse, and I'll never get to go to a Metallica concert...

I stepped over a sagging gate and walked out onto the pier. The sound of the surf blended with the subsonics from the club, so I kept going, my footsteps soft on the worn boards. I was almost to the end when I saw her, sitting on the deck, dangling her feet over the side and leaning against a post. Actually, it was the arc of a tossed-away cigarette that gave her away, then the flare of a lighter as she lit the next one. I edged past her, headed for the end of the pier.

"Hey, stranger. Can't take the club?" Her voice was low and slightly rough, what my mom would have called a "smoker's voice." Mom should know... it was the cigarettes that killed her.

I turned back toward her and leaned on the railing. "Crowds bother me. What about you?"

"I love the ocean; I need to be close to it." The end of her cigarette glowed as she drew in on it, I could just make out that she had fine features and dark hair.

I sat down like her and leaned against the next post, where the smoke wouldn't reach me. "I can't think of anything that isn't a cliché. Do you live around here often?"

"Oh, that is so lame, minus ten points for the challenger." I could hear the smirk in her voice. "You need to bring a better game."

"Yeah, I suck at the social niceties. Maybe I'll just shut up and enjoy the quiet." I realized it actually was quiet, from here the surf on the shore was louder than the club. After a few minutes, I started feeling sleepy.

Her low growl woke me up, "Hey, you awake over there? Don't be passing out and falling in, I want to stay dry tonight. Tell me about yourself, sell me something, make up a sonnet, just stay awake."

"I'm Steve, I'm single, moved here from Ventura county, I just became a registered nurse and I start a job tomorrow, and I hate crowds. Oh, and I suck at extemporaneous speeches."

"Listen to you, using the big word. I'm Amber, a native resident, I am separated, no job, and I love the ocean."

We took some time going back and forth, she was better at selling me on things, but I surprised her by successfully making up a sonnet dedicated to her. By the time we ran out of things to say the moon was rising.

She chucked her cigarette away and stood up. "Have you seen the end of the pier? I like to go out to the end and dream I can see all the way to Hawaii."

Standing up I could see she was a tiny thing, maybe 5 feet tall, I felt like a giant following her out to the end. I stood next to her and gazed out over the sea; after a few minutes, I swear I could almost see distant lights at the horizon.

"Thanks for playing along," she said huskily. "I never got the chance to go."

As I tried to think of something to say, I felt her arm around my waist; the other hand reached up to cup my face, and drew me down to her lips. Her kiss was warm, her tongue darting out along my lower lip. All my attention was focused where we touched, I was suddenly rock hard and there wasn't a thought in my head. My hands knew what to do; I picked her up and sat her on the railing. I nestled myself between her legs and proceeded to kiss her back with enthusiasm. I didn't know why she'd decided to kiss me, I was just grateful she had. I could feel her warmth against my stomach, and soon I could smell her arousal too.

"Is there some place we can go?" I whispered.

She gave a sensuous wiggle in my arms. "Have you ever done it on a pier?"

She pushed me back and hopped down, shucking her jacket and shirt, then skinning out of her pants, apparently, she had come to the pier commando. In the pale moonlight, she shone like an alabaster nymph. I can learn; in no time at all I was out of my jacket, shirt, shoes, pants and skivvies and I wrapped myself around Amber like a big fur coat, pressing my erection against her just below her sternum.

"A gentleman always offers the lady a ride," I said, laying myself down on top of the pile of clothes. She knelt next to my waist and then put one knee over and settled facing me, her warm core just below my groin, one small hand grasped my cock. she held it for a moment then slowly stroked upwards, lingering just below the tip. I groaned and my hips bucked.

She laughed, low and smoky. "You like me, you really like me."

"I'd like you a lot more if you'd move up a little," I moaned. My hands rose to cradle her breasts. Small, pert, capped with generous, diamond-hard nipples, I lost my chain of thought again.

She rose, taking away her warmth, then fit my knob into place and settled down, ever so slowly, I fought to keep my hips from moving until she stopped. She leaned down to kiss me, and my hands moved to cup her butt, drawing her down even tighter against me. She squeezed, then slightly shifting her knees, began to raise and lower herself, riding up and down my prick and grinding against me each time she reached the bottom. I'm no fool, I held on loosely and let her go wild. In just a few minutes her thighs were shaking and she suddenly froze; I could feel her climax and then, as she started moving again, climax a second time.

I drew her down against my chest, then rolled over, taking my weight on my forearms. I kissed her gently until she started to return my interest, slowly stirring her interior with my still-hard erection. With a great deal of reluctance, I pulled out, then flipped her over onto her knees, drawing her butt up as high as possible. Spreading my knees to lower my own height, I slowly stroked into her warmth, my hands gripping her waist to draw her back onto my cock. From this angle, she was an erotic dream in black and white; she gave a wicked squeeze as my groin pressed against hers, and gurgled a laugh. "Pound me, ride me, drive me home, Steve."

I did my best to meet expectations, driving my shaft into her time after time; she climaxed three more times before I reached my own release. When I finally came, it I could feel a head-rush building as all the blood left my brain and I flooded her core with hot jets of spunk. I shuddered and held on until I could see again, then rolled us onto our sides without withdrawing. I cuddled her, my hands falling quite naturally to her breasts. Our fevered breathing slowed, and we slept.

I woke later to find the moon high overhead and Amber gone. I dressed and walked back to the club; the music still played but the volume had diminished considerably. I called for a cab; my friends were still in the club but I needed some sleep before starting my new job tomorrow.

Axelotto
Axelotto
69 Followers