Meet Me in St. Louis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before he could grab her, she stood and walked to the bed, grabbing her overnight bag. She carried it to the bathroom and walked back to where Chris still lay. She took his hand and pulled him roughly up to her. "I have an idea." Their hands and mouths roaming each other's body, they walked blindly to the bathroom. Tanya stopped and bent over the tub to turn on the tap, and Chris admired her round bottom.

Stepping up behind her as she emptied the small bottle of hotel bubble bath into the enormous bathtub, he rubbed the head of his still hard dick against her clit, reaching around to maul her breasts. Tanya braced herself on the side of the tub as he slipped his hot cock into her sopping hole. She reached down with one hand and rubbed her aching button. He slid in and out slowly at first, slapping her ass occasionally as he picked up the pace. "Oh, Chris, fuck me. Fuck me faster.....oh please fuck me," she cried. He willingly obliged, reaching around to pinch her nipples roughly as he plunged in and out of her as she gripped the tub with white-knuckled fingers. Both of them ready for release once again, he began slamming his cock deep within her tortured cunt, the sounds of their breathing drowning out the sounds of his hips slapping against her ass. She began rocking against him, meeting his thrusts as he fucked her from behind. "FUCK ME! Harder, baby, fuck me harder!" His strokes were fast and rough. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him as he slammed his member as far into her as it could go. When he felt the walls of her velvet pussy tense and tighten onto his dick, he couldn't hold back any longer. She screamed his name as he lost complete control, moaning unintelligible words as he shot his hot load deep inside her pussy. Rocking back and forth for a moment to regain their bearings, he then pulled his shiny dick out of her pussy and slid it slowly up the crack of her ass, leaving it to rest on top. "So, what's this idea you have? A bath?," he asked. She smiled as she turned off the tap and reached for her overnight bag.

"No, better...something we have talked about a time or two." Tanya produced a razor and a can of shaving gel from her bag. "I thought you might like to shave me. You know, so you can see what you are eating."

Chris's eyes glinted as he took the shaving equipment from her. "I love you," he laughed.

"Of course you do," she smiled, "Ready?" She stepped into the tub and sat on one of the sides on the wall. Chris followed suit and situated himself in front of her. He was entranced as she spread her legs wide and he caught a glimpse of her exposed pussy. He felt his softening dick stir again to arrousal. He gently worked the gel into a lather and spread it across the triangle of hair between her thighs. Wetting the razor, he shaved one stripe down each side, rubbing his thumb along the skin to test for smoothness as he removed all the hair from her slick cunt. He was slow and gentle, and his reward was the bald pussy that sat before him as he finished his task. He lowered his head to her musky fragrance and made a single lick up her juicy slit, revelling in the feel of the smoothness.

Taking Tanya's hand, he helped her lower herself into the warm water and sit in front of him. The water was hot and just deep enought to reach her nipples. The combination of suds and warm water lapping against her raw nipples was so intoxifying that she couldn't resist slipping her hand between her legs to slip two fingers inside for a moment.

The water made their skin slick as they ran their hands over each other's bodies, and he slid his hand down behind her and slid a finger once more down the crack of her ass. Getting up on all fours, she looked backwards at Chris. "Do you want me again?"

He didn't need to be asked twice, as he raised himself up on his knees, feeling the water gush as he slid his dick once more into her pussy. Being bold, he pulled out slowly and rubbed it across her puckered asshole. Hmm, he thought, she didn't stop me... He pushed his hard dick gently into her asshole. Tanya was adventurous by nature, and, though afraid, didn't stop him as he nudged her virgin anus to open. He slipped the head of his dick in, and then pulled out, leaving her anus to grasp with an odd sensation that sent shivers through her. His hands spread her ass cheeks wide. She felt the large phaluus breaking her open wide, and she groaned. "Push your hips back, open. Open..., " he said. She wanted to cry out, but she felt his dick worked slowly back and forth, stretching her, and finally sliding in so that her anus felt enormous, throbbing around this immense object, which seemed three times what she had seen when she looked at his cock earlier.

But there was no sharp pain--only the intensification of feeling opened and rendered defenseless. She felt as if she were being pushed forward, though she was perfectly still. Her minor flinches of fear turned quickly to soft moans of pleasure as he worked her open, sliding in and out slowly and with ease. Chris saw colors before his eyes as her tight ass squeezed his rigid cock mercilessly. The fact that she had been nervous led to even more tension, and she was tighter than anything he had ever felt before.

Chris rocked back and forth slowly, in and out of Tanya, slowly picking up speed so as to not cause her any discomfort. As he began to thrust faster, she began to pant and moan. Tanya had never felt anything quite like the sensation that was moving over her body like warm fluid. Chris reached around to massage her clit, dangerously close to coming himself and not wanting to deprive her. He needn't have worried. Her back arched like a cat as an orgasm hit her so suddenly she saw stars. Feeling her tighten even more, Chris could hold back no longer. He pumped her full of his warm cum, the sticky liquid trickling down her ass and thighs.

Breathing heavily, the two pulled apart and sat facing each other in the tub. The whirlpool jets spun the water around them, easing the aches of their tender privates. He ran his hand over her smooth thigh as he gazed at her, the ends of her hair damp and sticking to her collarbone.

The two got out, playfully slapping and pinching, and went to the bedroom to dry off and re-dress. They made plans to go out to dinner and maybe sightsee while they were out.

All plans were null and void when Tanya, seeing Chris buttoning his shirt, pushed him down on the bed and straddled his half-clad body.

"Why don't we order in tonight?"

The gleam in his eye was lustful as he rolled over on top of her and slipped his hand under the hem of her dress...

12