Meet My Slut-Wife

Story Info
My wild half-Asian wife shows off lingerie at nightclub.
3.1k words
4.11
74.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have the incredible good fortune to be married to an amazingly beautiful, incredibly sexual woman. Her name is Dawn, she's half-Asian, raised in Hawaii, and loves to wear as little as possible, especially in public. She has been known to not only answer the door in the nude, but regularly makes a habit of going out and about in various types of lingerie, including one-piece slips with nothing on underneath, or on special occasions, just a bra and panties! The weather is warm here in LA, and she can get away with wearing next to nothing most days. Tight little yoga shorts and sports bras are everyday wear, but when she hits the beach, it is usually in something the includes about three square inches of fabric -- one for each nipple one between her legs -- held together by strings.

Needless to say, she loves showing off, and she has quite a body to show. Her Polynesian heritage means that she has dark brown skin, and thick, ample curves. Her breasts are really something to behold. They are large, and soft, and round, and defy gravity. Her nipples get big like gumdrops when she is aroused, and they like to pop out of the tiny tops she picks out. She actually loved flashing her tits in public, and often pulls her top down to let her nipples pop out when she's anywhere semi-private, like in the car. But it's not actually that private, since she drives a convertible.

She loves to wear loose, silky things and swish back and forth letting the silk slide over her nipples and make them hard. She does this in the grocery store checkout, or wherever she happens to be when she has a few spare seconds and the mood strikes. She keeps her pussy shaved because she says she doesn't like the hair getting in the way of my tongue. Her hips are wide and curve in all the right places. She's got thick thighs, and a beautiful, bouncing booty, but her waist is slim and her belly flat.

Actually most of the time around the house, she'll just be naked. That's why the UPS guy loves it when she shops for lingerie online. He's always in for an eyeful when she comes to the door. She sure does love to try all sorts of new lingerie. Yes, it adds up, but who am I to turn her down when she wants to spend more on it, when I benefit so greatly from her wardrobe choices. When it comes to variety, you name it, she's probably got it in several different colors and fabrics.

One recent night we decided to go out dancing, and Dawn was wearing a dress so short it's obscene. In fact, it's not even really a supposed to be a dress you wear in public, it's actually a sheer, silky negligee, meant for private time at home. But my wife loves showing off in public, and I love to watch her. So she's wearing this silver, silk slip, trimmed with black lace at the bosom and the hem. She had gotten this particular garment on sale, and truth be told, it was a really a size too small for her. But she was never one to let a bargain go by, and it did fit, but it was almost obscenely tight and short on both top and bottom. The lace covering her breasts would have completely covered someone with smaller breasts, but hers were covered little more than half way. The nipples were right at the edge of the thin, frilly lace, where a single spaghetti strap left each cup to meet in a knot behind her neck.

She would never go out in an outfit like this without panties. That's one of her little "rules" that she uses to help justify acting and dressing like a wanton slut in public. However, the panties that she was wearing on this particular day hardly even exist. It's a g-string with about as little coverage in the front as you can get and not just have a collection of strings. But really, that's pretty much what you've got, except for a small strip of the same black lace that covers little more than her clit, and usually ends up wedged between her labia. She says she loves the texture of the lace rubbing against her clit and how it bunches up between her pussy lips. The rest of the g-string is silver, like the top, and ties at each side. She says she loves bottoms that tie at the side because they allow "easy access." Which is good, because it's pretty unusual for her come home at the end of one of these evenings out with her panties still on. I said that one of her rules is that she would never "go out" dressed like this without panties, but it's equally true that she prefers to come home without them still on. Sometimes she comes home without them at all, having left them with some guy as a souvenir. That's why she buys so much lingerie. She's always taking it off leaving it places.

Another of her rules is that we must get stoned before we go out. She likes to suck on this crazy penis-shaped glass bong that we found. We pack big bowls, and she smokes first, then rubs the big glass cock between her pussy lips before passing it to me to smoke. Smoking from a glass bong that's shaped like a big dick is really very silly, but the taste of her juices mixed with the fragrant smoke of the bud is a heady brew that never fails to get my own juices flowing.

So anyway, she likes to get baked before we go out, and then usually sips on some kind of fruity cocktail when we get to the club. Lately it's been Mai Tais. She's not much of a drinker, but she likes to have one or two to loosen up.

She's wearing a skintight silver dress that plunges between her big, round breasts, dips low enough to show the top of her ass crack in the back, but flairs out below the waist. That means it flies up as she twirls on the dance floor. Like I said, this dress is really too small for her, and even when she's not twirling, the bottom barely falls below her pussy in the front and doesn't completely cover her ass cheeks in the back. Her big, hard, brown nipples keep popping out from behind the black lace fringe which is not up to the task of keeping them hidden.

Although we enter the club together, Dawn and I like to mix and mingle with other sexy folks on the dance floor. We both like to dance and flirt with new people, and agree that whatever goes on in public with strangers is fine for us to engage in. We don't exactly have an open marriage, but we do like to play around, and sometimes that means some pretty heavy kissing and groping with new people for both of us. Dawn often ends up dancing with several different guys throughout the night, and usually ends up grinding her ass against more than one hard cock.

She was raised in the tropics and has little compunction about public nudity, but she always likes to check in with me before she sheds her panties. She dances her way over to me and drapes her body against mine just like I was any other dude in the club who struck her fancy. She spends a song or two grinding against me and whispering about how wet she's gotten from all the attention that she had lavished on her by the guys in the club.

"My pussy is practically dripping," she said. "Wanna taste?"

"Of course," I answer. With that, she reaches down between her legs and covers her entire pussy with the flat palm of her hand, rubbing it fast in a circular motion until I can hear her wetness start to squish around. She brings the palm of her hand up, glistening, right in front of my face. She puts her fingers in my mouth as she wraps one leg around me and grinds her pelvis against my erection.

We dance our way into a dark corner and I get between her and the rest of the room. We take some time and make out, while she humps on my thigh and I grope her all over. I work my hands up her legs, under her skirt. Before long, I'm fingering her pussy and rubbing that little strip of lace over her clit. After a few minutes of this, she's practically purring.

"Take them off," she begs. "Please untie my panties and take them off so I can show off my pussy."

Who am I to resist her? I slide my hand up her left thigh until I feel the little knot holding the side of the panties together. I slowly tug on it until the knot slips open. My hand slowly roves across the front of her under her dress and moves over to the other thigh and tugs that knot off too. She squeezes her legs together to keep the g-string from falling. I grab the two strings that come from either side and pull them straight up. She keeps her legs squeezed together and the g-string slides up between her legs, through the folds of her pussy, the whole thing sliding over her clit. I hold the strip of fabric and string to my face and inhale deeply. Before I can stuff them into my pocket, she pulls my head down close to her face and practically growls into my ear, "Finger me!"

Again, who am I to argue with a request like that? I take two fingers and shove them deep into her, curling up to reach her g-spot, while my thumb makes circles on her clit. She starts to shudder a little and moan, and I know she's going to come soon. I've got her up against a wall, and she's stretching her legs wide, and I'm practically lifting her off the floor by her cunt. My fingertips graze along the rough texture of her g-spot and before I know it, my hand is soaked with a release of fluid that floods down my arm and soaks the inside of her thighs and the bottom of her dress.

"Oh-- ohhhh! Uh!" she cried. Her body convulses a little, up and down on my hand, as she experiences her first orgasm of the evening. "Mmmmm, mm-hmm," she moaned as she slowly grinds to a halt with my fingers still deep inside her, and my thumb wedged up against her clit. "I really needed that! Thank you, honey." She reaches up, puts both arms around my neck, and gave me a prim little peck on the lips. "Now I can go out there and really show off."

I love seeing her show off her fabulous body, and I don't care how many people get a chance to appreciate her beauty, because a know at the end of the night, she'll be coming home with me.

She moved back toward the center of the club, hair disheveled, one nipple poking out, her come dripping down her legs and soaking the bottom of her dress, and a wicked grin on her face. This place didn't know what was about to hit it.

For the next hour or so, I watched my wife work the dance floor, moving from guy to guy, a little grope here, a little stroke there. She did lift up her skirt several times to show practically the whole club that she had nothing on underneath, but she kept all other hands away. Her own hand did spend a good deal of time between her legs however, and I'm pretty sure she had a finger or two inside at times. One time I saw her lift up her dress and spread her ass cheeks to grind against a guy who was obviously sporting a big erection.

After that, she starts moving toward me, staring me down like she's hunting prey. As she approaches, she takes the silver spaghetti strap at each of her breasts and pulls the knot in the back, not enough to untie it, but just so there is enough slack so she can take each strap and twist it around each nipple. Her big, brown gumdrop nipples are now being held erect and poking out for everyone to see. She takes each index finger, wets them in her mouth, then begins rubbing circles around the flat tips of her nipples.

"Let's get out of here," she whispers as she slides her body up the front of me. "I want your cock in me." She looks deeply into my eyes and we share a long, passionate kiss while I reach under her dress and grab each ass cheek in my hands. I feel the wetness that is all over between her legs, and I use it to slide one finger up and down her ass crack, barely touching her asshole with my fingertip on each stroke.

She wants to pull my cock out and suck it as soon as we got in the car, but I convince her I'd rather wait until we are more comfortable at home. "You can take care of yourself as much as you want, but you know the rule about no sex while driving," I said. One time we came very close to having a bad accident while I was driving with my cock in her mouth, and that prompted another of her famous "rules."

She gave a frustrated little huff, and flung one leg up onto the dashboard. She proceeded to spend the rest of the drive home using both hands to tease herself right on the edge of orgasm. She had single and multiple fingers in her from all angles, she pushed her nipples up so she could suck both of them into her mouth at the same time, she pulled on her labia and stretched them wide, and she caressed, patted, and lavished attention on her clit.

As we walked through the front door, not even waiting for me to close it behind us, she reached down, grabbed the hem of her silky, tight dress, pulled it over her head and said, "Ok, we're home. Now fuck me!" Not willing to make it to the bedroom or even the couch, she bent over on the stairs right by the door, stretched her legs wide, and presented me with her dripping wet pussy, already gaping from all the fingering it had been through that night. She started flexing the muscles in her pussy and around her asshole, causing them to "wink" at me. That's what she calls it anyway. She seems to think it's a pretty cute trick, and I can't say I disagree with her.

I dropped my pants, and of course I was already fully erect. I leaned up close to her, and penetrated her in one deep shove, going all the way in so I felt the lips of her pussy spread against the base of my cock.

"Uh-ughhh! Ahhhhhh," she grunted and then sighed as I settled into her. One of our favorite things is for me to plunge my cock as deep as I can into her, and then just hold it without moving for as long as we both can stand it. We almost always start our love making this way, especially when we've already been worked up and teasing like we were tonight. Meanwhile I've got both nipples in my hands, rolling and squeezing them between thumb and forefinger. She moves first and starts slowly sliding forward on my cock, letting it get all the way out until the tip is just barely touching her pussy lips. Then she suddenly thrusts backward, impaling herself all the way deep on me again. She repeats this move, slowly increasing the pace, and slightly decreasing how much of my cock leaves her pussy with each thrust.

As we are fucking, she starts talking to me, telling me how much she loves it. Babbling is more like it.

"Oh! Uh-uh-uh! Yes, like that, like that, like that. You make me so hot! Oh-uhhhh. It was so fucking hot at the club tonight. With your hand up my... It makes me wanna... wanna... mmmmmhh, ah -- Fuck! Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!"

She knows how much I like to hear her talk dirty, and though she was hesitant at first, she has really gotten into it as another way to express herself sexually.

"Fuck me, honey! Oh, please, fuck me harder. I wanna... oh! Oh! Oh! Mmmmmhhhmmm. Next time, I wanna, oh, I wanna suck your cock, or fuck it, right there in the club. I really wanna fuck it, is what I wanna do. Right there with everybody watching! We would -- uh... We would -- uh! Really show them how it's done!"

With that, she thrust back hard one more time, held my cock deep inside her, and squeezed it with the muscles inside her pussy. My whole body tensed, my cock throbbed, and then the first shot of my come spurted into her. I felt the pent up tension in my balls release as they contracted with each pump of semen deep inside her. As soon as she felt my release, she started fucking me hard again, over-stimulating my spent cock, and driving her to her own explosive orgasm.

"Oh yeah! Fucking fill me up! Yes, yes, yes -- I fucking love your come! I'm coming! I'm coming so fucking hard from your big, hard cock filling me up!"

Her thrusts back against me start to slow down, but her pussy is still twitching on my cock. I think she has pretty much lost control, and it's more like the muscles are just spasming on their own, and reacting to each tiny throb and pulse of my cock inside her. Slowly, I continue pumping in and out of her, our combined juices slurping together until I come to rest with my cock still deep in her. She is still heaving a little to catch her breath, but she turns around to face me behind her, and says, "Come here." I lean over and we meet in a wet, open-mouthed, almost delirious kiss, as my cock is slowly softening inside her.

"I fucking love you," she says.

"I fucking love you," I reply.