Meet the Babbitts

Story Info
Hooking up with the entire family.
2.1k words
4.11
41.8k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DragonDZ
DragonDZ
19 Followers

I first met the Babbitt family in high school back in the 90's. Being the new kid in school is never fun. The twins, Lynn and Liza, were the first girls that really spoke to me. We were all freshman at Jefferson High. Liza and Lynn were two of the most awkward brunettes you'd ever meet. We instantly bonded over our unfortunate dental similarities. All the teenagers with braces, please raise your hands. Seeing them daily in the halls made for a great transition to Minnesota. I suppose to say I had a crush on the twins was an understatement. But we were friends and I didn't want to ruin anything. My sophomore year a new high school was built to alleviate crowding and I ended up going to JFK the next year. Now remember this was the early 90's, before the internet, cell phones, and social media. I ended up losing touch with the girls.

Fast forward to my senior year at the U. I ended up staying in Minneapolis and attending the University of Minnesota. I wasted my first 3 years on campus partying and trying to fuck anything in sight. I was late bloomer you would say. I didn't lose my virginity till my high school prom. But trust me that is nothing to write home about. I had long lost the braces and came into my own. I never considered myself a stud with movie star looks but I didn't do too badly with the ladies in college. I guess I was always shy in high school but with college came reinvention.

Weekends usually meant nights cruising Dinkytown with the guys. Dinkytown was an area across from campus where students and locals hung out. But this night was the night that changed my life forever. This is the night I ran into the Babbitts. And my sordid adventure began.

As I crossed the street to catch up with my friends, a hand outta nowhere grabs my arm to whip me around.

"What's up brace face!?!?" an attractive, but obvious drunk brunette spits in my face.

"Umm... Oh hey girl, what's your name?" I reply on auto pilot.

"It's me, you dorky bitch!! LIZA!!" She screams in my face and almost stumbling into my arms because she is so sloppy drunk.

It takes me awhile to focus but then my memory bank kicks in. As I am staring at this petite, young, brown haired, sweet piece of ass, I can't for the life of me recall I how I knew her. What freaking class could she have been in of mine and why couldn't I remember hitting that?!? I mean, this girl was smoking!! She stood about 5'4'' and had the most fuckable ass I had seen that night. As she talked, all I could do was stare at her and wonder how I was gonna get under that dress.

"Robert!! Hello?!?! Are you evening listening to me?!" Her words pierced my daze.

"Yeah, I'm listening." I replied.

"You fucking horndog, no you're not! You're staring at my ass!! I'm shocked at you, Mr. Robert Dean!" She playfully slaps me.

"It's me, Liza Babbitt from Jefferson."

"Wholly fuck!! Liza Babbitt!! I haven't fucking seen you in 4, 5 years?!?" I scream as I give her a huge hug.

I finally snapped and realized this was my freaking freshman crush. That dorky girl with the braces had gone and turned hot. We spent the night hanging out, drinking, and catching up. Liza was one of the typical local girls coming down to party with the college kids in Dinkytown. She never graduated high school I came to find out and had become a stripper. My head was swimming with plans on how I was going to fuck her. Only to find out she was seeing some married guy she met at the club. We exchanged numbers and promised to get together real soon.

I waited a couple of weeks to get in contact with her. I knew she was sort of unavailable but I wondered what happened to her twin, Lynn. Liza had mentioned that they were both strippers at the same club. My cock would get hard just thinking about those two naked on stage dancing for dollars. I had to calm myself down as I pulled up in front of their house. Liza told me she still lived with her divorced mom and other siblings I had never met, except for Lynn. As I walked up to the door I smelled my breath to make sure I was in the clear with the halitosis. I stood there for what seemed to be an eternity waiting for someone to answer the door. I could hear loud music coming from the rear of the house. As I glanced into the window, the door flew open.

"What the fuck are you doing, pervert!" a voice shouted.

"Umm... nothing." I mumbled.

Then the door slammed in my face. Only to open again.

"I'm just fucking with you. You must be Robert. I'm Molly, Liza and Lynn's sister."

She let me in, but wasn't very warm. I could tell she was younger and looked way more athletic than her twin sisters. She answered the door in a Nirvana t-shirt, so I assumed she might be a tad moody. That was the underlying vibe of that decade. Grunge and flannel were everywhere. She was a pretty brunette with beautiful straight hair. Even though she was wearing an oversized tee, her perky breasts were unmistakable. She didn't resemble her twin sisters too much, but was definitely fuckable. She called for her sisters and left for her bedroom.

From the rear of the house I heard Liza call my name. I enter the back room to see Liza and her equally hot identical twin Lynn. Wholly shit, had she also blossomed. These girls were super-hot and I couldn't wait to get into their pants. But alas they weren't alone. 3 other swinging dicks were hanging out too. I guess I was just another dude at the party. Couple of hours went by of playing drinking games and cockblocking each other. It was getting old waiting for the other dudes to either leave or pass out. I excused myself to go grab some cigarettes from my car. As I walk outside I see the red glow of a lit cig on the porch. It's Molly.

"Wassup perv?" she says with a smirk.

"Just came out to smoke a cig. Can I bum one?" I ask and plop down next to her.

"The sausage factory too much for ya?" she asks.

The comment caught me off guard. But she goes on to share that this is weekly ritual for Liza and Lynn when their mom left for her nightshift job. Molly had just graduated from high school and was working as a nanny. She too had no desire or money for college. By this time it was very late and I could tell the party had died down. I figured most had passed out and probably someone was getting lucky, but it wasn't me. I didn't care anymore.

I had sat with Molly for about an hour listening to her bash her slutty sisters before I got bored. I took one last drag and smashed out my cigarette. I stood up and said good bye to Molly.

"Well, it was a pleasure talking to you Molly. Tell your sisters bye for me. I need to head out." I slowly said as I drunkenly stood up to leave.

"Fine, perv. Laters", she snapped back.

I got all the way to my car when I heard something I couldn't believe.

"Hey perv!" with a long pause, "you wanna... fuck?" I heard this hesitant voice say coming from the dark.

"Whaaa...?? Ummm, did I hear you right?" I couldn't believe I was even asking.

"Forget it perv." She says, as I see the red glow of her cig from the porch.

I put my keys back into my pocket and try to walk back as cool as possible.

"Heck I didn't think you even liked me. You've been so rude to me." I say to her as I sit back down on the porch next to her.

"Fuck Liza and Lynn!! Why should they get all the attention?" She says almost crying.

Molly grabs my hand and pulls me into the house. It's pitch black and really quiet by now. The party had long died down and the house was dark & still. Molly leads me to her bedroom by the hand because I can't see anything. Little did I know that she shared a bedroom with their littlest sister, Sara. Sara was a senior in high school and had been asleep for hours.

She is shushing me the entire time but also telling me that her sister was a heavy sleeper. We crumble into her bed, kissing each other harder than one should. My cock was hard the instant she grabbed my hand to pull me into the house. It was like a snake ready to pounce. I would say I was average considering I didn't have a lot of reference. There was no internet porn back then so the only other dicks I ever saw were in the gym locker room.

My eyes had adjusted to the dark by now and I could see the lust in Molly's. She resembled a young Demi Moore with her long straight brown hair. She refused to let me take off her Nirvana t-shirt. So I focused my attention to the part of her body I really wanted. As I slid down towards her lovely lady parts I noticed she had already kicked off the shorts at some point upon entering the room. This girl was ready for some action. I had been working on my technique for quite a while. I discovered early on in my sexual encounters that girls were much more apt to please me if I took the time initially to pleasure them first.

I could see that she was wearing plain white cotton panties under that rocker t-shirt. What turned me on most was the dark patch of pubic hair I could clearly make out underneath. I have always been a sucker for some hairy pussy. Don't get me wrong I don't mind it shaved or having a landing strip down there at all. I guess I am just old school and like my women to look like women and not prepubescent porn stars. As I slid off her panties from her slender hips down her milky white thighs, the smell of sex was already in the air. Her panties were already soaking from the thought of getting fucked. I am going to tell you the truth right now. I kept those motherfuckers. I slid them into my jeans pocket as a memento for later. Damn they were moist. As I lay their between her teenage legs kinda just soaking in the moment, I could hear some heavy breathing, but it wasn't Molly. Could we have woken up Sara? Was Sara watching her older sister about to be fucked by me? Oh my, that thought made my pants even tighter than they already were.

My face was sloppy wet instantly. My face was just as wet as the moist panties in my Levi's. I wasn't down there long before she yanked on my hair begging me to finally stick my cock in. My pants were off within a nanosecond. And my cock sprung to attention like a fucking cobra. She was breathing hard giving me the fuck me eyes as I slid my throbbing cock into her for the first time. I knew she wasn't a virgin because my cock slid right in. She moaned with pleasure as I just let it sit there for a moment. I could feel her back arch underneath me as I slid my cock in and out. As any guy will tell you there is nothing like new pussy. That feeling of inserting yourself into a new pussy is the best feeling ever. Her pussy I swear quivered around my dick. We tried to stay as quiet as possible so we wouldn't wake her little sister. I had to hand her a pillow to bite on as I steady stroked in and out of her. Her little twin bed began to shake as I pounded her. I regret never getting ambitious and flipping her over to dog her out more. I let out a grunt as I emptied my ball sack into her teenage pussy. I laid there for what seemed like hours trying to catch my breath as Molly kissed me on my sweaty forehead. As I lay there I glance across the room to see Molly's little sister just staring at us. Wide eyed like she had never witnessed anything like that before. Fuck, I hope we didn't traumatize her. I was so exhausted that I passed out top of Molly. Which was a huge mistake because I didn't wake up till morning...

DragonDZ
DragonDZ
19 Followers