Meet the Buggermans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

"Oh shit no!"

The black figured woman had found a long thick cucumber. The green vegetable was slightly ribbed with small pock marks its bright green skin impressively hard creating an amazingly stiff baton.

The sick bitch started to smear Vaseline along it length the thing with a round bullet like head. Mr B continued to use the reins to pull Nicole's head up while pressing down on her shoulders. In this position her arms locked down onto the settee like an obedient sitting dog.

The green cock was waving in Madison's hand as she too then slapped Nicole's pretty sore ass.

"Lift that lovely rear up," she ordered adding," or we can spank you some more?"

Nicole moaned with her two awful choices and slowly complied Mrs B adding in pet praise, "there, that's a good girl."

The cucumber pressed on her wet hole then slowly pushed into her chute. Nicole gritted her teeth and gave a belly groan as she felt the big vegetable open her then slide fully inside. Her eyes felt like they were on storks so shocked was her expression the woman filling her up with a cold greased invader.

Madison teased as she twisted into her." That's it oh you're sucking it in sweetie. That's right you're going to love this."

As it slid in inch by inch she though it would eventual thrust up to her throat. Mr B s hand moved from her shoulder but she dare not sit up it felt like a flagpole skewering her. His hand roamed over her ass taking the remaining green length in his hand his wife allowing him to begin slow hard thrusts of golly green cock.

Phut!

Phut!

Phut!

The sensation was like a machine pile driving up her; Nicole's face banging against the settee fabric, her open mouth dripping spittle.

Mrs B then started to strip Carl of his jeans then ripped his briefs and t-shirt from him until he was naked grunting with frustration in the chair. His wife was performing in front of him, knelling, her ass raised, Mr B stabbing the glistening cucmber into her like he was digging out a tunnel. The noises of slurping were beyond filthy.

Nicole's hands gripped the back of the settee and as he pulled her reins she panted, chin up shoulders straining as he twisted and fucked with his device. The sensation was manic the hardness and unbending object feeling alien inside her soft flesh. Her pussy gobbled with the greased device her rim foaming her nails clawing the fabric.

Carl could hear the dirty slopping noise mixed with his wife's snorts and grunts her teeth biting for all their worth on the jaw widening gag.

Sloock!

Sloock!

Sloock!

Madison was jerking his cock sending sensations up his spine her finger tips tapping his cock hole her other hand cupping his balls squeezing then slapping his hairy sack.

Mr B was grunting in effort his teeth also gritted as he fucked his blonde pony with a ferocious intensity. Nicole was wriggling trying to climb the chair get away her body sweating her eyes bulbous as he twisted and bent the thing. She groaned her lashes blinking as Mr B suddenly applied too much bending pressure and...

It snapped inside her!

The cucumber split a long wail from Nicole Mr B holding up the decapitated green handle the glistening white end of the pussy buried vegetable showing from her pink lips.

Madison increased her cock wanking goading Carl as his eyes looked on in disbelief.

"Oh he's fucked her so hard she's broken it in two, look!"

She giggled, "such a firm body," as the desperate Nicole tried to squeeze the green cock from herself Mr B undoing his pants getting ready to stuff her with his own rod.

Then looking at her stripping husband she added.

"Lets see if she can snap off Mr B's cucumber."

Madison also began to hitch up her skirt then straddled Carl her hand directing his cock towards her pussy. She eased down her hands on his shoulders her position allowing him to see his wife about to be mounted by the nasty Mr B.

The pussy pounder was now standing in his socks and shirt his cock stiff and threatening. He didn't want to wait any longer and took grip of the few inches of cucumber Nicole had managed to extract with her nails and pulled the length from her flinging the wet thing onto the floor.

Then he pushed her back onto her hands and knees standing behind able to fuck straight in as she knelt on the furniture.

She felt his cock open her then spear in forcing her head against the settee back. She was still on all fours Mr B riding her from behind one hand on the reins the other groping her body. As he thrust in with power his hand cupped her tits, caressed her back and shoulders, fingers then into her forced open mouth, then touching her butt hole.

She was grunting as he sired her rocking forward with every pussy filling stab; the man enjoying her body and enjoying the face of her husband sat transfixed near by

"Oh Nicole, you hot bitch ugghh," He groaned then slapped her ass in encouragement.

"Come on come on pony take my hungry cock."

Nicole could only gargle and make strange high-pitched gasps the man continuing his verbal assault

"Oh honey no wonder the fucking cucumber snapped, you're sooo tight!"

He called to his wife as she slowly rode Carl. "Uggh the bitch is bringing me off, I'm going to spunk up her at this rate."

The husband mounted Madison nails bit into Carls shoulders her eyes looking deep into his enjoying his conflicting reactions.

"Oh don't you dare Mr B," she replied feeling the dominated mans cock up against her dead end, "we still got this one to play with."

Mrs B gyrated on the man's lap his cock Viagra proud up inside her pussy. She was still fully clothed and with her skirt hitched up black booted thighs either side of his waist it was clear she not had any knickers on to start with.

Mr B pulled his banana shaped length from Nicole the juice dripping in long web like strands his tip flicked up over her ass and moments later he pulled her around back onto her ass her face looking up as he waved his cock near her open ringed mouth.

"Lets see how deep you can swallow," he said calmly and Nicole's head shook her weak arms trying to push him away. He forced her back with contemptuous ease then gripped her hair making her slide towards her seated husband.

Madison was lifting herself from him, his cock looking on the edge of explosion. He'd managed not to grunt while she fucked but his breathing was heavy his tip glistening with excitement. He still felt so detached his body disobeying his mind. Nicole's eyes looked desperate as the beaky man tried to bury his cock in her mouth. He was trying to angle it against her o-ring gag but she wriggled and shook her head desperate to hold him of.

The angry manq held her hair turning her head towards the watching Carl.

"Stop fighting and or we'll make your hubby do the cock sucking."

Nicole blinked in disbelief her husbands face showing dulled horror the man's wet banana waving between the married couple. Madison gave a yelp of delight liking the idea.

Nicole suddenly stopped fighting and slid to the floor Madison and Mr B helping her into a kneeling position. She felt the cock enter through her mouth ring pressing her tongue pushing to her tonsils. He gently pushed in holding her head telling her to be still or he thrust hard. She nodded her mouth full of his cock Madison back to jerking her husband only a few inches away.

As she slurped Mr B groaned and encouraged telling her she was doing well. Madison continued on Carl's cock flicking and tugging his skin teasing him

"You love it don't you Carl? Look at your sexy little wife sucking a dirty old cock Listen she's gagging on it. I think she wants to swallow him all the way down. Why don't you come honey show us how much you like what you're seeing?"

Carl shook his head and managed to mumble.

"No you bastards...uh...I ....I'm going to...."

Mr B gripped onto the back of Nicole's head pulling her deeper onto his length. She spluttered and pushed back with her hands in desperation.

"You're not going to do anything," Mr B replied suddenly tapping his wife's hand away and gripping Carl's pole erection hoimself; wanking eagerly.

"You're not going to do anything but come for us."

Nicole wined her mouth pressed to pelvis but her eyes seeing the man gripping her husband's cock jerking him in amusement. She just couldn't accept it was happening.

"No, No this is insane!"

"Keep going bitch," Mr B said keeping her head and mouth in place his other hand masturbating her husband.

Madison was pulling her skirt down and stepping in to the dildo harness. As she tightened the straps and greased the black cock she watched her husband face fuck one as he jacked off the other.

Now standing in black-heeled boots, black cock and blouse the tall athletic dominatrix held onto Nicole's hair as Mr B withdrew his spittle covered cock. Nicole felt the harness loosen then the couple prised the o-ring from her mouth. She gasped and spluttered her jaw aching a few desperate pleas coming from her lips.

But she knew it was pointless.

She wanted to stand but still her body felt useless more like a pose-able mannequin then human. The couple pushed her to the floor and she crumpled. Then both gripped Carls head forcing the reins and o-ring into his mouth until finally he was now the gagged pony.

"Now," Said Mr B wiping his brow and looking at Carl," Lets see what you've got."

Carl shook his head his mouth gargling refusal as Mr B gripped both of Carls knees and lifted and opened his thighs. The man's ass slid on the settee as his legs went higher and wider until his anus winked at the sweaty group.

"Oh Jesus no please," Nicole begged pushing herself up seeing Madison take her husbands cock and as Carl wriggled in his drugged state direct it at his ass.

"Oh no you can't oh ohhhhhhhhh!"

Nicole wail masked Carls gagged grunt of horror. Mr B s stiff cock pushed open his anus sliding into his void. Carl was horrified as the sausage filled him like a invading shit.

Mr B opened the man's legs wider thrusting up; Carl's balls and cock bouncing at the anal pounding.

Over here! Madison snapped pulling Nicole along side her seated buggered husband. She pushed the woman's mouth around her own mans cock while at the same time fighting with Nicole's hands to bury the greased dildo up her ass.

"Stop fighting!" She said in a high school mistress tone." I'll bugger you while my husband buggers Carl."

Between trying to pull her mouth from her husbands cock and keep balance she lost the hand slapping battle around her ass.

"Ooooooooooooo!"

She nearly bit her mans dick in two. Madison sliding the hard rubber cock up her anal tunnel. The thing filled her rubbery tube as firmly and as disgustingly as Mr B stuffed her husband.

Madison began to get into a steady fucking rhythm Nicole on knees again head in her husbands drugged lap as Mr B stood in front holding the mans legs up towards his shoulders fucking him steadily.

In this position he could withdraw and wave his ass-exploring dick against the cheek of the cock sucking Nicole.

"Now suck my husband!" Madison grunted between thrusts and Nicole felt her hair tugged then the taste of Mr Bs cock as he used her mouth to clean his rim.

Over and over they went; few minutes in her mouth then to her husbands ass then back to her mouth

Carl had a ringside seat paralysed but within inches of his buggered wife's slurping obedient mouth.

Madison was ramming hard and steadily really plugging Nicole's ass the sexy older woman licking her lips with lustful eyes ablaze.

It must have been the forth or fifth time of cock cleaning before Carl realised with horror this was it. His sexy blonde queen gasped and moaned as the spittle covered cock of Mr B pulled from her and then thrust back into his sore ass the burning sensation and frenzied drilling sending sparks up his prostate. At the same time the evil Madison forcefully tugged Nicole's head back towards Carls cock head making her to swallow to her throat limit again.

Madison winked at the gagged Carl pressing deep in his wife with her curved strap on.

"Lets see if we can meet in the middle!" She said giving him a excited stare

At that point he came.

Nicole felt her husband spunk filling her mouth the anal ramming milking his prostate releasing a steady stream of semen . He arched his back his well-toned body a complete sweaty mess Mr B feeling his cock kneaded as Carls ass squeeze with effort his balls firing a steady stream of chunky piss.

The come dripped from Nicole's beautiful lips the anal ramming making her splutter and spit his load onto his six-pack waist.

As Carl's anal spasms subsided the groaning Mr B withdrew his rod pointing to the floor.

"Get down their on your back," he ordered to Nicole and as Madison pulled the hard strap-on phallus from her ass.

Nicole moaned as she crawled to the luxury deep pile carpet; both evil visitors standing over her with powerful erections. Carl watched as they descended on her Mr B finding her newly busted ass thrusting in, Mrs B Climbing on top of her guiding the dildo into her pussy fingers searching for humiliated woman's clit.

Nicole felt the sensation of two cocks fighting for dominance; ramming up inside eager hands all over her wicked words of encouragement wanting her to climax. Mr B told he was already there. His cock firing off inside her dark hole his come warm like thick syrup filling her rectum. He gasped telling her he was like a fountain and she'd be shitting him for days.

But it was difficult to think her own clit on fire Madison's cock like a demented stallions hammering her cervix the woman's ecstatic wails and sensuous goading bringing the blonde housewife to the edge

"Oh baby doll, oh we're going to split you ohh you dirty hot bitch yes, yes, yessssssss! Come baby, come for Mr and Mrs B."

If you'd being walking down that tree-shaded sidewalk that hot afternoon the groans of pleasure and abandonment drifting across the lawn would have made you doubt your senses.

The sound of Nicole's orgasm seemed to echo and hang in the room like a climatic explosion. Carls could see his wife's face one of flushed abandonment her features accentuated by a pleasurable grimace. Her body was weak but aroused to perfection her small perfect breasts like hot glistening bronze the nipples full and wanton.

**********

The call of birds and the first light of dawn awoke Nicole. Her body was aching and she was naked on the carpet. Across from her Carl was groaning as he too awoke from nearly half a days drugged rest.

The Buggerman's and their toys were gone.

Once the couple had accepted the truth the police were there within no time. It had happened, it was no dream. Nicole was unwilling to believe but knowing she had no choice but to. Even then she wondered if her sanity had snapped as no one remembered or knew of Mr and Mrs Buggerman. From the desperate tale of the couple and after a quick search it was discovered that their new neighbours four doors up where not only a retired 60 year old couple but were on vacation in Hawaii and had been for many days.

Even the man cleaning his car opposite couldn't remember exactly who had waved to him and when. No one recalled a black ancient looking Winnebago or a flamboyant present-bearing couple.

All that remained and was ever found to prove their wild claims were two railway track scars in a once perfectly presented front lawn.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers
12