Meet The Fuckersons

Story Info
Lisa brings her boyfriend home to meet the parents.
6.4k words
4.7
216.6k
57
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

My pussy was wet with anticipation, as my boyfriend, Kevin, and I rode toward my parents' house, though it could also have been the two fingers that Kevin was sliding in and out of me. I was always horny, but then so was Kevin. He would often finger me as we drove places. I loved to give him head while he was driving, and had already swallowed a full load of his cum, as we were driving down the interstate.

We were on summer vacation from school, and had the whole summer before us. Today was going to be a special day, as today was going to be the day that my boyfriend met my parents for the first time, and got to know them very well. Though we had a very open relationship, and kept very little from each other, there was one thing that I had not yet shared with Kevin; though I think that he will be very happy when he finds out the kind of relationship I have with my family.

The car pulled into the driveway, and I motioned to a spot on the side of the drive, where he could park. Giving his thigh a squeeze, I said, "You're just going to love them." He gave me a smile, though I could tell he was a little nervous. I had not yet met his parents and could understand his unease, though I knew it would not last long.

As we walked into the house, I yelled out that we were home. I heard, the response from my mom from kitchen, "Come in and make yourselves at home, I'll be out in just a minute."

I took Kevin's hand and we walked into the kitchen. "Mom", I yelled out, running up to my mother, and giving her a big hug. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, and squeezed me to her. I felt her breasts press against mine. I wanted to jump her so badly, but knew that I had to wait. I didn't want to scare Kevin off, before he got into the idea himself. I gave my mom's ass a gentle squeeze with my right hand, were Kevin would not be able to see. She was wearing a pair of daisy duke shorts, and I could feel the bottom of her ass as it peeked out form under the shorts. Mom always dressed provocatively. Releasing each other, I gestured toward Kevin. "Mom, this is Kevin, Kevin my mom."

"I've heard so much about, it is a pleasure to finally meet you," my mom said as she reached out taking Kevin's hand, and pulling him toward her. She enveloped him in a hug of his own crushing her breasts against his chest. Mom did not have huge boobs, but they were good sized (a solid C cup). Everyone said that my mom was a slightly older version of me, 5'-5", long tanned legs, and wavy red hair cascading down to her shoulders.

She released Kevin from her grasp, and took a step back, looking him over. "I must say I think that you have done very well for yourself, Lisa. Kevin here is quite a catch." He blushed slightly at the praise. Though I had to say that I agreed with Mom, Kevin had a great body, and worked out enough to keep it in perfect shape, though I realize that I may be a little biased.

"So where is everybody else?" I asked.

"Your father is picking up your brother, and Alison & Robert should be here any time now. She was driving in this morning." Turning to Kevin, "It will be nice to have the whole family back for the weekend; the house feels a bit empty during the spring and fall, with both Lisa and Jim off to school.

"Well, I'm so glad that you have the chance to spend a couple days with us. Lisa, why don't you give Kevin a tour of the place and show him where he will be staying, while I finish up in here. Then we can all go out by the pool and catch up. I want to get some sun, while it's out. We have been having the most dreadful weather the past few days. I would hardly call it summer."

"Okay," I said, grabbing Kevin's hand and pulling him toward the kitchen door.

We picked up our luggage, from the entry hall, where we had dropped it. "The downstairs is pretty open, so I assume that you have pretty well oriented yourself down here," I asked Kevin, pausing at the base of the stair. "The bedrooms are upstairs. We have a guest room, but as Ali and Rob will be using that, Mom said that you could share my room," I said, giving Kevin a sly smile.

"Well, isn't that good news," he replied, returning the smile. "I'm not sure that I could make it the weekend away from you." His compliments always pleased me.

We walked into my room, it still looked much the part of the girl's room that it was, when I was growing up, with the pink frilly curtains and the hearts on the bedspread. "Well this is it," I said. Kevin dropped his bag in the corner, and then he was behind me with arms wrapped around me, a breast in each hand, pulling me into him. My pussy was already wet, but I loved the way that he roughly squeezed my tits, and I could feel the dampness spreading into my panties. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder, and turned toward him, wanting to taste his lips. Our tongues played across each other. I turned in his arms so that we faced each other, and pulled Kevin toward me, our lips crushing together. I could feel the bulge in his pants start to grow, and reached down, to massage it. We moaned into each others mouths, and I continued to massage his swelling erection, and he started to play with my ass, stretching my pussy.

"Well, if we're going to change into our bathing suites, then we better get these clothes off," I said pulling his t-shirt over his head, to expose Kevin's beautifully sculpted chest. I jammed my tongue back into his mouth, while pulling gently on his nipples. I pulled my hand back as I felt him start to tug on the hem of my sun dress, which made its way over my head, and on to the floor. There was nothing I wanted more, at that moment, then to take his cock into my mouth, and suck the pre-cum out of it, but I knew that I had to pace things if my plan was to work.

I pushed Kevin away, reluctantly breaking the kiss. "There will be time for that later," I said giving him a knowing smile. "You've already made me so wet that I have to go to the bathroom to clean up." I walked out of the room in my underwear, toward the bathroom across the hall. "Put your bathing suite on, and go downstairs to the pool before my mother comes up here, to see what's keeping us. I'll be down in a couple minutes with the towels." I heard him mumble his answer as I shut the door behind me.

As soon as the door was closed I stripped off my bra and panties. My pussy was on fire I did not have an orgasm in the car, and I needed to cum bad. I started rubbing it, though I don't think that it could get any wetter. I sat on the toilet, and jammed two fingers into my throbbing cunt, thumbing my clit simultaneously. I had to bit my lip to keep from screaming with pleasure. I heard Kevin tell me that he was going out to the pool. I managed to keep the quiver out of my voice long enogh to tell him that I would be down in a couple minutes. It wasn't long before the waves of my orgasm were crashing over me. Having heard the back door close I let out a cry of pleasure, and my cum soaked my fingers. I licked them clean, savoring the flavor.

After peeing, I ran back across the hall, not wanting to miss any of the action. The window in my room was open, and I could hear the conversation drifting up from below. My window overlooked the pool and pool deck, giving me a perfect view the area. Mom was laid out on one of the lounge chairs, wearing only her bikini bottoms, which left nothing to the imagination. She had an incredible body for her age, everything was taut and toned. Her boobs looked great, with their eraser head nipples were at full attention.

"I hope you don't mind, but I hate tan-lines," I heard her say. It was obvious from her well toned tits, and lack of tan-lines that this was not any uncommon occurrence in our backyard. From growing up, I knew that the part that was out of place, were the bikini bottoms. Normally she would sun bath in the nude, but I'm sure she felt that Kevin would be more at ease if she wore bottoms, at least to start.

"Um, no, that's fine," said Kevin, clearly a little disturbed by his arousal (which was clear from the bulge, that was tenting his trunks) at my mothers exposed tits.

"I figure if you're going to be family then we should at least be comfortable with each other. You would tell me if you were bothered wouldn't you?"

"Of course Mrs. F." A little uncomfortable, and not sure what to say, while he waited for me to follow, Kevin tried to keep up the conversation. "It's easy to see where Lisa gets her good looks from."

Mom smiled at the compliment, "Please, call me Mom or Marie, Mrs. F. is too formal."

"Um, okay, M. . . M . . .," he finally decided on "Mom. I think that I'll just jump in the water, and wait for Lisa." Mom murmured her approval of this plan and let her head fall back on the rest of the chair.

There was a small splash as Kevin slipped into the water. I'm sure that he was hopping that the cool water would reduce the pressure in his cock. I knew that Mom was not going to let that happen. I was sure that she had her own plan as to how to relieve his problem. I had noticed here eyeing his bulge, since we had walked in the door.

Mom spread her legs ever so slightly so that Kevin could not help but have a perfect view of the wet fabric of her bikini clinging to the outline of her pussy. This had the desired effect on Kevin. As he made the turn at the end of the pool and started to swim back, I saw his eyes gravitate to Mom's pussy. She keeps her pussy completely shaved with only a narrow landing strip above. From the pool the thin white fabric would be practically invisible, and I was sure that the sight had reversed any negative effect the water might have had on his growing cock. When Kevin made it back to the end of the pool that my mother was lounging at, she picked her head up, and asked him to join her on the pool deck. "Come have a seat up, here while we wait for Lisa to get changed," she said. "Let's talk and get to know each other a little better."

Reluctantly, (as his cock had not shrunk) Kevin pulled himself from the pool. He tried to shift himself so that his erection would not be as noticeable. Mom patted a spot on the chair next to hers, "Have a seat." As Kevin walked up to the chair to sit down on it, his swollen cock became impossible to hide.

"So tell me about yourself," Mom said turning toward Kevin. "Oh," she gasped, seeing the outline of his engorged cock swim trunks plastered to it. "Well I guess we won't be able to have much of a conversation with you in that state. We'll have to do something about that." Before he had a chance to sit down or say a word of protest, Mom had moved in front of him, and had his trunks around his ankles. His cock popped out of the wet trunks, and bounced off of Mom's chin. I could hear him moan as Mom grabbed hold of his erect cock and jammed it into her mouth. Between our fooling around before, and the sight of my nearly naked mother, Kevin had been aroused for so long that he could not help but jump at the chance for some relief. Though I could see his mind saying that he should not be letting his girlfriend's mother suck his cock.

His hips thrust forward into her waiting mouth. Mom was, from what I've been told one of the best cock suckers there is. If her pussy eating ability is any judge, I would have to agree. Kevin took a step back, pushing the chair behind him. "We shouldn't be doing this Mrs. F., Lisa will be out here any minute."

"I told you, Mom or Marie," scolded Mom, as she fed his cock back into her mouth.

After one more failed protest, he seemed to have decided that if this woman was going to insist on sucking his cock, that he might as well enjoy it. Kicking the trunks off from around his ankles, he put his hands on the back of Mom's head and held her on his cock, his hips trust in and out of her, fucking her mouth. "Oh, God, that feels good. You are an incredible cock sucker Marie." It seemed as though he could not come to terms with calling the woman that was bobbing on his hard dick, Mom.

I heard a car pull up in the drive way, and wondered which group of the remaining family had showed up. Mom and Kevin seemed to be too absorbed in there own actions to have noticed, the new arrival. A minute later, I heard my sister's voice downstairs, ask if anyone was home.

Turning away from the window so as not to alert Kevin to my presence, I shouted back "Ali, up here."

Soon Ali and her husband Rob were in the doorway to my room. "Well I guess things don't change at all. How long have you been home and you're already naked?" Ali asked. I jumped off the bed, and bounded over to my sister, my tits bouncing as I ran. Enveloping her in a hug, I jammed my tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately. She returned the kiss, cupping my right tit in one hand and my left ass cheek in the other. "It's so good to see you sis," I said breaking the kiss. "It's been far too long since I've tasted your pussy."

"Hey, aren't you glad to see my too?" asked Rob, a large smile on his face, as Ali murmured her agreement to my greeting sentiments. As Rob joined the hug, I turned toward him, offering him my lips. Our tongues wrestled briefly, as I placed my hand on his crotch, feeling the swelling of his cock. His hand replaced Ali's as she made her way to my pussy. I felt her fingers play across my lips, and tease my clit. I moaned into Rob's mouth.

Pulling away from the couple, I beckoned them to the window. Mom was still on her knees sucking Kevin's hard on. Though a bit more into it now he was massaging her tits and pulling the already hard nipples. Mom was really getting into sucking his cock, we could hear her sighs of pleasure as his shaft slide in and out of her mouth. I indicated that we needed to be quite. "That is Kevin," I told them, both had heard stories of Kevin, but neither had met him yet. "He doesn't know that we're up here, though he may have guessed by now that I'm watching, as I was supposed to have gone out there about ten minutes ago."

"That does look like a tasty cock."

"Breaking him into the family," commented Rob. "It took me a little while to get use to the idea of fucking my wife's parents, and siblings, but ounce you get past that it's great." I felt Rob's hand back on my ass, massaging it, as the tips of his fingers grazed my pussy.

"My pussy is getting pretty wet, and I think that it's time that Kevin met some more of the family," said Ali, dropping her shirt on the floor, which was quickly followed by the rest of her clothing. "Why don't you two catch up on things, while go say hi to Mom, and meet Kevin." With that Ali turned and bounded out of the room, her magnificent ass bouncing out of sight.

Robert pulled me toward him, cupping one of my tits as his other hand continued to play across my pussy. "What are you waiting for?" I asked, "Get you cloths off. I want to taste that cock. I've been watching Mom and Kevin, my pussy is dripping, and I need some cock in me, so get your fucking pants off."

Rob quickly complied with my request, adding his cloths to the pile that had formed in my room. Soon he stood in front of me, his full 8" pointing at me. I took hold of the cock before me and pulled Rob toward me. I wanted to suck his cock, but I didn't want to miss any of the action below either. I guided Rob's cock into my mouth, closing my lips around its head, and massaging it with my tongue. Rob moaned.

Outside Ali had arrived by the pool. Neither Mom nor Kevin had noticed her until she was standing next to them, so consumed were they in their own actions. "I'm Ali, Lisa's Sister." Kevin had such a start, at the sudden appearance of this other woman, that it is amazing that Mom never lost contact with his cock. Ali extended her hand, to shake, as though meeting your sisters boyfriend for the first time, while you mother is sucking his cock is the most normal thing in the world. Though I guess for us, it is, as that was the way that I had been introduced to Rob.

Ali leaned in and gave Kevin a deep probing kiss. I could tell that their tongues were wrestling, and was glad to see that Kevin was getting so in to the action. Though I'm sure that he was so hot for having his cock sucked that he would have fucked anyone. Ali dropped to her knees and took the cock from Mom's mouth, inserting it into her own.

"It's so good to see you again honey," said Mom, taking Kevin's hard on back.

"It's always good to be home," replied Ali, reclaiming the prize. They continued the small talk for a few minutes, all the while taking turns with Kevin's cock, so that he was always receiving some attention.

Rob's cock was now as hard as it could be, and I didn't believe that my pussy could get any wetter. Pulling his cock from my mouth, I turned toward the window, my ass raised, giving Rob full access to my quivering cunt. "Get that cock inside me, I need to be fucked," I instructed. Rob didn't hesitate, and I gasped as his cock plowed into me. It felt incredible to have a cock in me, and I had always enjoyed being fucked by Rob, he had a nice cock and knew how to use it.

"God, I've never felt you so wet before," Rob commented as he trust into me. Normally he set up a nice slow rhythm in and out of my pussy, but as he could tell how hot I was, he set up a very quick pace, with deep, quick thrusts. I couldn't get enough of his hot cock inside me, and rammed back with each thrust, forcing him as deep as I could into my sopping cunt.

Ali's voice drifted up through the window, "I think its time to change things up a little bit here. Why don't you sit down and relax," she said to Kevin, easing him down to the lounge chair. His hard cock standing straight up, as Mom continued to bob up and down on it. For her part Ali swung one of her legs over Kevin so that she straddled him, facing Mom. Ali bent over, pushing her pussy into Kevin's face. "Eat me Kevin, eat my pussy." From the moaning that commenced, I knew that he had done as instructed. Ali bent over, helping Mom with Kevin's cock, licking his length, and sucking the head from time to time.

Mom decided that it was time for some cock in her pussy. She stood, sliding her bikini bottoms to her ankles and kicking them to the side. Moving forward, she straddled Kevin, preparing to lower herself on to his hard cock. Ali lead forward, her tongue flicking across Mom's pussy, taking several full licks, of Mom's beautiful tasty pussy. She sucked softly on Mom's clit, before giving her pussy a final lick.

As Ali pulled back from Mom pushing her pussy harder into Kevin's mouth Mom lowered herself onto his hard cock. His rigid shaft slid easily into, what I knew would be a dripping wet pussy. "Oooh," Mom moaned. "Your cock feels sooo gooood. I can see why Lisa likes you so much, you really know how to show a lady a good time."

Watching my boyfriend fuck my mother while eating my sister's pussy was making me very hot. Robert's cock continued to pound in and out of me. He reached around cupping my tits in his hands, pinching and rolling my nipples in his fingers, and using the grip for more leverage into my pussy. I don't think that I've ever been penetrated so deeply before. The feeling was amazing; I think I actually felt the tip of his cock bottom out.

"Oh Kevin, that's it, give it to me. Fuck my pussy," Mom cried as he bucked up into her. Kevin's moans of pleasure were muffled by Ali's pussy.

Ali, for her part was enjoying the tongue bath that Kevin was giving her pussy. "Fuck, Kevin, you do know how to eat a pussy," I heard her say. "Oh, God. Yes. Right there., Oh, Fuck, I'm going to cum. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyesssssssssssssssss."

Hearing the cries of my sister's orgasm was enough to send me over the edge. My pussy clamped down on Robert's cock, as wave after wave of pleasure wash over my body. I bit my lip, so as not to cry out too loudly in my ecstasy. "Oh God, I can't hold it, I'm going to cum!" cried Robert. "Oh, no your not," I answered, "I want to taste that cum." Though I like the feel of a man inside me after I cum, there was no way that I was not going to get a taste of Robert's cream. I spun around, dropping to my knees, mouth open, as the first rope of his thick cum, shot out the end of his cock. It landed on my face, over my left eye. Grabbing his pulsating cock, I shoved the member into my mouth as the next rope of cum shot forth. One after another the bursts of his cum slammed into the back of my mouth, and slid down my throat. After I had sucked every last drop from his fading cock, I wiped the cum from my face, licking it from my now sticky fingers. "Tasty to the last drop, as always darling," I said pulling my brother in law to me, and kissing him full on the mouth, our tongues twisting together.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12