Meet The Fuckersons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

"Well I think that it's time to go downstairs and see how Kevin is doing with those two hot pussies," I declared.

As Robert and I walked out to the pool, both still naked as the days we were born, I saw that not much had changed from when I had heard Ali cum. She was still lying atop Kevin, her pussy pressed into his face. Mom continued to impale herself on Kevin's stiff rod, her tits bounced in rhythm with her motion. She grabbed one in each hand pinching her nipples. From the direction that Robert and I approached the pool Mom's back was turned toward us, not that she would have noticed had she been looking right at us. Ali on the other hand was in the perfect position to see our approach. And when she noticed us I motioned for her to stay quite. Kevin could not see past Ali's ass and pussy, which was still being bathed in his saliva. The smell of sex was strong in the air, and my pussy was responding to the sites and sounds of the pool deck. My pussy was demanding attention. I noticed that Robert was also starting to reawaken, his cock starting to regain some of its previous size. Though, it would take him several more minutes to regain his full stature.

I moved toward the group, and pulled Alison's head toward me. We kissed, our tongues intertwining, chasing each other from her mouth to mine and back again. Her hand cupped my pussy, feeling how incredibly wet I was, and how desperately I needed to be fucked. She slid one, then two fingers into me, fucking my pussy with her fingers. It was not a cock, but it would do for now. Robert took a seat on a nearby chair, and started to slide his hand over his shaft.

"Fuck me hard, Kevin," cried Mom, "Fuck me hard. Harder." Kevin picked up his pace ramming his cock up into Mom's pussy. "Yes like that. Oh fuuuuuck, I'm going to cum," she cried out. "This cooooooooock feeeeeeeeeels sooooooo daaaaaaammmmn goooooooooooood. Ooooooh, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeessssssssssss." Feeling his cock start to twitch inside her pussy, she told Kevin, "Cum in my pussy baby. I want to feel you shoot your white hot cum deep into my pussy. Oh yes, that feels so good, I love the feel of your cum in my pussy." Mom slowed her motion, slowly sliding up and down on Kevin's prick, and finally letting it slide out of her.

Breaking my lip lock with Ali, I dropped to my knees between Kevin's legs, and started to suck on his wilting cock. I could taste the mixed flavors of his and Mom's cum, it put me over the edge again. As my body shuddered slightly, my own cum started to run down the insides of my legs. Kevin was spent, I could see under Ali's flat stomach that he had given up on trying to get any more nectar from her honey pot. Fucking Mom had drained him for the moment. I let his limp cock, clean of it coating of pussy juice and cum mixture, slide from my mouth. Ali dismounted Kevin, and walked over to Mom, kissing her passionately on the mouth.

Kevin raised his head, and noticed me sitting between his legs. His cheeks turned red, but it quickly faded when I gave him a seductive smile and a wink. I decided that it was time to put on a little show for my boyfriend. Standing I walked over to Mom and Ali, I taped my sister on the shoulder interrupting their kiss. "I approve of your choice," said Mom looking toward me with an impressed look on her face. "I must say, I think he's quite a catch."

I then took my sister by the hand I led her over to the lunge chair next to the one that Kevin was sprawled on. I laid Ali down on the lounge chair with her pussy facing Kevin; I wanted to be able to watch his reaction as I eat out my sister's pussy. I then swung my leg over the lounge and settled down on top of Ali, my pussy pushing into her face, and her delicious looking mound in front of me.

I spread my sister's labia, and ran my tongue over her open entrance. I cried out as I felt her tongue start to probe my pussy. It darted over, around and into my cunt, flicking across my clit from time to time. I buried Ali's mound in my mouth, gently sucking on her lips, and then her clit. The vibrations of her moans added to my pleasure. Without taking my tongue form Ali's sopping opening I raised my eyes to see how Kevin was reacting. This morning he had not known that I had ever tasted pussy in my life, and now he was watching me devour my own sister's cunt with wild abandon. His eyes were glued to Ali's pussy, watching my tongue dance across it, poking and prodding her clit, then disappearing between her swollen lips.

On the other side of Kevin I saw Mom approach Robert, "I think that my pussy could use a good cleaning, and you look like you'd be up to the job." With out hesitation Robert grabbed Mom's ass cheeks and pulled her toward him. I could just see is lips as they latched on to Mom's pussy lips and started to suck on them, his tongue vanishing inside her to discover the treasures that had been deposited there only minutes ago. Kevin seemed completely oblivious to the couple behind him, engrossed as he was with the activities of Ali and me.

I pulled the lips of Ali's labia into my mouth, sucking the juices that had seeped out of her off of them. It had been far too long since I had had the opportunity to eat my sister's pussy, she tasted incredible. I dipped my tongue as far I could into her depths, hoping to coax some of her cum out. To my disappointment Kevin seemed to have already sucked every drop of her cum from the orgasms that he had induced out of her. I needed to make her cum again. I refocused my efforts on her clit. I licked, and prodded the erect nub before taking it into my mouth, and gently sucking it. All the while I pumped two fingers in and out of her pussy.

From the increasing pace of her breathing I could tell she was becoming very aroused. I added a third finger and continued my work on her clit. Her pussy was as wet as I had ever felt it, and my fingers glided in and out with ease. I pulled them out momentarily to lick her juices from them, as well as suck what I could from her wide open entrance before I plunged my fingers back in. I continued to suck on her clit. I knew that she could not take much more of this, and I would get my reward soon. My own pussy was on fire from the tongue bath that Ali was giving it. I felt her tongue penetrate deep inside of me, her lips brushing my clit. I locked down on Ali's clit as her own efforts made me moan with pleasure. This was more then she could take and I felt her pussy clamp down on my fingers as she started to cum. This in turn triggered my own orgasm. I managed to pull my fingers from the iron grasp of her cunt, instead latching on to her with my mouth. As her orgasm subsided I drove my tongue into her lapping the cum from inside her. I couldn't get enough of the delicious nectar as I drank it from her pussy. My pussy was also giving Ali, an equally tasty treat as she lapped at my opening.

"Fuck," I cried as my pussy was impaled by what felt to be a large cock. I had not been expecting another cock to fill me just then and had been taken by surprise. I looked up to see how Kevin was reacting to this other man fucking me (as he knew nothing of the activities of Robert and I from earlier in the afternoon) only to find out that he was no longer on the lounge in front of me. Looking over my shoulder I realized that it was Kevin, who was jamming his fully recovered cock into my very well lubricated pussy. I pushed back into him matching his rhythm with my own thrusts, to deepen his penetration. I could feel Ali's tongue flicking across my clit from time to time as she licked both Kevin's cock and my pussy while we fucked. Now fully enjoying the sensation of the cock sliding in and out of me, I returned to my mission of extracting every last drop of cum from my sister's pussy.

As I was looking for Kevin I had noticed that Mom and Robert and dropped into a sixty-nine, and were still intent on extracting as much cum from between the others legs as possible. I wondered if Robert was enjoying the flavor of Mom's cum mixed with Kevin's as much as I had. These thoughts coupled with the sensation of Kevin's cock and the taste of Ali's pussy made me cum again. "Oh fuck," I cried out as wave upon wave washed over me. My pussy clamped down on Kevin's cock trying to pull it deeper inside my body. I felt Ali's lips latch onto my clit, sucking it into her mouth. My next orgasm started before the previous one had finished, this was the most incredible thing I'd ever felt, I moaned with pleasure, "Yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, Oooooooooooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." Then Kevin's cock exploded inside me, filling me with his cum. With each thrust of his cock I felt another batch of his cum shot deep into me.

There was so much cum in my pussy there was no way that it could stay, and I could feel it oozing out as Kevin slowly pumped his shaft in and out of me. Ali wasted no time as I felt her tongue whisk across my pussy scooping up the mixture of our cum as it spilled from my depths. "God you taste so good when you fuck. I love the combination of your cum," murmured Ali. Kevin stepped back from me, his drooping cock sliding out of me, immediately replaced by the tender lips of my sister. She knew how sensitive I was from the intense orgasm I had just experienced, and was gently cleaning my pussy. I lean forward kissing her pussy to show my appreciation of her efforts. Ali's mouth broke its suction on my pussy, "Fuck, you guys taste great, good to the last drop." I rolled off of Ali, sitting down on the lounge next to her. I pulled my sister to me, our lips met and parted allowing our tongues to mingle together. I savored the flavors of cum left in her mouth. The two of us finally collapsed on to the chair in exhaustion.

I swirled my tongue through Ali's mouth a final time before pulling back. Kevin was sitting on the chair in front of us, watching the show that Mom and Robert were putting on. I tapped his shoulder and beckoned him to lay with Ali and me. He came over a took a place behind me, as I lay behind Ali, my arm wrapped over her, my hand clutching her breast and holding her tight to me. Kevin entered the group taking a similar position in relation to me.

Mom was still on top of my brother-in-law, her pussy buried in his face, and his hardened cock encased firmly in her mouth. From the moans that escaped from around Robert's cock I could tell that Mom was closing in on an orgasm. Mom's head bobbed up and down on Robert's cock, trying to coax his cum from it. Her head shot up, as a gasp escaped her throat, "Fuuuuuuuuuck, Iiiiiiiiii'mmmmmm cuuuuummmmmiiiiiiinngggg."

I saw Robert's hands grab Mom's ass and hold her pussy to his lips, as he sucked her cum from her cunt. Mom grabbed the stiff cock in her hand and drove it back into her mouth. We all watched as she sucked on his shaft, pushing it deep into her throat. She would periodically pull Robert's cock from her mouth swirl her tongue around his head, and then plunge it back inside her mouth.

Minutes later Robert had taken all that he could. He had claimed the cum he earned from Mom's cunt, and was ready to give her, her reward. "Ready for a treat, Marie?" asked Robert. Mom, unwilling to let any of the treasure escape, moaned her agreement around the cock in her mouth. "I'm going to cum!" called Robert. His hips bucked up into Mom's mouth, as his balls started to pump his cream into her eager mouth. "Oh, drink my cum you dirty fucking slut!" She enthusiastically accepted the cum that was streaming into her mouth, willingly swallowing as much as she could. Once she was convinced that she had drained Robert's balls she got up from on top of him. Her tongue ran across her lips, pulling the last remaining drips of cum into her mouth. She gave Robert a satisfied smile, "Tasty as ever baby. I do always enjoy your visits."

"And I thought that was just because you love the taste of your daughter's pussy."

"Well there is that," said Mom glancing toward the lounge where the three of us were spooning. "I guess I best get started on dinner if we plan to eat anything other then cum tonight." With that she picked up the bikini bottoms that she had been wearing earlier and walked into the house, her beautiful ass swaying behind her. Ali slipped off of the lounge chair and went to the chair that he husband lay sprawled upon. I rolled over to face Kevin. "Well, what do you think of my family so far?"

"I think that I was very lucky to fall in love with you," replied Kevin, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me to him and kissing the top of my head.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12