Meet the Keathleys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moistmomma
moistmomma
127 Followers

Terry couldn't resist lifting his wife's leg and licking the damp patch, tasting the Latino's slimy liquid. To his surprise, he suddenly found Drew's face pressed against his. "Let me taste some, Dad." he whispered and Terry watched as his son licked the bulge. Then, in an effort to get Paulo to ooze more, Drew lightly bit the head through the denim and was suitably rewarded. "Mmmmmmmmm," he moaned as he tasted it properly, his eyes swivelling sideways to look at Terry, as if to confirm their complicity.

"Yeah, let's get these pants off him," Terry hissed.

Drew immediately scrabbled with the top two buttons and then pulled the denim aside, popping open the rest. They were rewarded with the delicious sight of the man's dark hairy bush and the fat root of his cock that was tucked along the top of his thigh. Paulo immediately lifted his ass off the sofa and the guys tugged the jeans down. His cock sprang out.

"Fuck!" Drew gasped and grinned at Terry as the dark-skinned, lusciously thick uncircumcised cock sprang out, engorged and almost totally erect. Drew grasped it at the root and Terry could see the excitement in his eyes as the boy admired at it. "Shit, Dad, Mom's in for a real treat!"

Paulo gazed down at them, a look of total pleasure on his face as Drew looked back, his tongue encircling the glistening head. He moved the foreskin back over it and then licked off the squidgy mess of precum that squeezed through the opening. He couldn't believe his luck ... his cock being serviced by a boy who wanted him to fuck his mother. Her husband wanted it, too! "Oh yesssss," he groaned "Make me ready ... please, Drew ... please, Terry!"

He had rolled away from Robyn and she was exposed, spread-eagled on the sofa, flushed and almost visibly tingling with expectation, her big tits spilling from the neckline of her nightdress, the lower half of which was now bunched round her waist. Her thighs were still wide apart and the incredibly sexy slit at the crotch of her red panties was wide open, showing her swollen, wet labia and the pink flesh beneath. Paulo's fingers were gently playing over her clit as he watched the guys.

With an ease and apparent expertise that made Terry and Robyn gasp, Drew opened his mouth wide and slid it down the length of Paulo's cock, almost to the base. They all heard him gag slightly but it didn't deter him as he moved in closer and gave the fat tool a workout. The Brazilian's head jerked back and he groaned mightily as Drew's mouth bobbed and swivelled noisily on his shaft. When he finally broke away to catch his breath, Terry chuckled: "Christ, son - where the fuck did you learn to suck cock like that!"

Drew smirked happily. "How do you think I spent my evenings at boys camp, Dad?" He winked. "And what's the point of working at a sports club if you can't enjoy some of the perks?" Terry's mind raced and he looked at Robyn and knew that she too was wondering who at the club their son had sucked off ... maybe even fucked.

It was too much for Terry. He leaned in under Drew's kneeling body and, for the first time ever, sucked his son's big cock into his mouth. Drew, back to sucking Paulo, moaned deeply and moved his hips rhythmically, sliding his teenage tool in and out of his dad's eager mouth.

"Oh Paulo," Robyn gasped. "Isn't that lovely?"

Paulo groaned. "Ohhhhh my GOD! Yessss, baby. Oh fuck, I want to screw your whole family! You are all so sexy!" He lifted Robyn's closest leg over his lap, over Drew's head, so that her cunt was displayed to her son just beyond the cock he was now deep throating, and he pulled the lips wide so that Drew could see it.

"Is this the pussy you fucked, Drew?" he asked. "Your mummy's beautiful wet cunt? Look at it. You are going to see my big cock in there ... do you want that? Do you want that?"

Drew took the fat schlong out of his mouth, panting now from his exertions. "Oh fuck yes, man! I want to see you pound her ... fuck her ...screw her with this beautiful fucking cock!" He was slamming his cock into Terry's slurping mouth, carried away by the sight just in front of him. "Fuck, she so wet for you, Paulo! She wants you bad, man, so fuckin' bad!" He bent the Latino cock aside and ground his mouth against Robyn's pussy, his hard tongue driving into her soft pink flesh and making her cry out in surprise. He tongue fucked her and she writhed against Paulo who took both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and pulled on them, rolled them, tickled them.

"Ohhhhhhhhh babeeeeeee," she groaned. Terry wanted to be able to see, so he reluctantly left his boy's cock and knelt again beside him, taking Paulo's cock from Drew and sucking on it. He licked his balls, lifted them, and licked beneath, the beginning of his hairy crack. He jacked it hard in his fist and slapped it against his face.

"And you, Terry?" Paulo panted. "You want me fuck your wife?"

"Fuck yeah," Terry panted. "I want to see my precious slut scream for this beautiful dick." He` lapped the dark skinned balls. "I want to see you pump your cum into her gorgeous cunt! And I want our son to see you do it!"

"Oh yes, Terry" Robyn moaned as her fingers raked Drew's blond hair, pulling his face harder against her cunt. She turned her face towards Paulo's and kissed him. "Paulo I want it! I want my baby to see me being fucked. I want to excite himm so that he goes mad with lust!"

Drew, like Terry, was now sitting back on his haunches as they both watched her beg the Latino man. Paulo lifted her leg off him and stood up, tugging his tee shirt over his head as he did so. He then pulled Robyn to her feet and lifted her balled up nightie over her head. He sucked in his breath heavily as he saw` her tits in their full glory for the first time. She was now standing in just her red crotchless panties and her sexy pair of high-heeled pumps. Paulo gently positioned her so that her back was to them all and whispered, "Take off your panties, gorgeous lady."

Robyn complied immediately, sliding them down over her hips and thighs and then bending down to take them off her feet, treating the men and boy to the sight of her full ass cheeks, the cleft of her pussy and a flash of her tight rosebud asshole. Paulo placed a hand on her back, keeping her there temporarily, and stroked his bloated tool against the exposed cleft, in dark contrast to the milky white flesh of her buttocks. The light from the table lamps showed the man's precum glistening as he left trails of it on her flesh.

As Paulo gently urged her upright, turned her round and then embraced her, working his cock between her thighs so that it pressed lengthwise up against her cunt, Terry moved back to sit on the sofa and Drew followed. Terry was stroking his tool but Drew brushed his hand away and took it in his own, holding it firmly as he wanked it. Terry smiled to himself, reached over, and took his son's much bigger dick in his hand. He matched his rhythm.

Drew's mouth found Terry's and his lips caressed his dad's. "Fuck, Dad, thank you! This is the best fucking present you could have gotten me!" He kissed Terry hungrily, moaning into his mouth. Terry's hands were all over him, loving every inch of his smooth young flesh. Their eyes kept darting to the other couple but then locked together again and each could feel the emotion pouring from the other. It was as if a huge barrier had been lifted and, at last, the family was actually doing what they had dreamed of doing for a long time, sharing each other.

"This is just the beginning, son," Terry smiled. "There are so many things we have planned."

Drew rolled away from him, slowly stroking his own cock again. "Fuck, I love you two," he said emphatically, gazing at where Paulo had turned Robyn again so that her back was to them, and they could see his cockhead emerge from between her thighs, under her luscious ass cheeks, bloated and deep purple, his pee-hole open and oozing precum. "Fuckin' hell, Dad, look at that thing!"

"Yeah," Terry answered. God, he thought, I'd love to know how that feels when it pushes into her.

Paulo and Robyn moved over to the other sofa again, and she kneeled on the carpet in front of it, her arms on the seat cushions, while Paulo kneeled behind her and was stroking his wet cockhead up and down her puffy swollen vagina. Terry immediately moved across and knelt beside his wife.

"Enjoying yourself, baby?" Terry asked. Robyn nodded happily.

"Dad!" Drew interrupted. Terry sat back on his haunches just in time to see Paulo move his hips firmly forward and drive his thick dark tool in to Robyn's pussy. They could hear the flesh squelch wetly as the shaft sank into her, stretching her eager flesh. Robyn gasped with shock as the thickest prick she'd ever experienced drove into her core. "Ohhhhh .... FUCK!" she groaned and Drew grinned at his mother's language. He was on the other side of Robyn and he leaned forward so that his face was level with hers. She turned and he could see the excitement in her eyes. He kissed her on the lips. "How does his cock feel, Mom?" he asked softly.

"Oh darling," she gasped. "It's huge but it feels wonderful" Suddenly she squealed as Paulo probed inside her, feeling out the softness of her cunt. Drew kissed her again, a long erotic, tongue swirling kiss that excited Paulo as he watched. He grabbed Terry round the shoulders and pulled him close. "You have a so sexy family, Terry ... you are so sexy, too ... letting me fuck your beautiful wife. Her pussy is so beautiful! Oh my God, look at your boy kissing her ... so horny!"

Terry loved the sincerity of man's appreciation, spoken in broken English with an innocence that endeared him to the older man. He nuzzled Paulo's ear, whispering encouragement as the powerful Latino started to stroke his thick veined tool in and out of Robyn's tightly clutching cunt: "That's it, Paulo ... push it in deep ... right in ... fuck yeah ... make her feel it ... look at it clinging ... push it back in again ... oh man, I love to see you fuck her!"

Drew joined his Dad now, nibbling Paulo's other ear, urging him on: "Oh fuck, screw my mom ... feel that silky cunt clutch on your tool. Doesn't it feel good! Look at her huge tits shake! "

Paulo turned his head towards Drew and each saw the fire in each other's eyes, each other's lips slack with lust.

"Drive it hard ... feel how it sucks on your cock."

"Oh yessssss," the man replied, thrusting harder now, each long thrust sounding wetly above Robyn's gasps and mews of delight.

"You know how it feels? You really have fucked her?"

Drew nodded.

Paulo pulled out. "Let me see... please let me see," he pleaded.

Drew shuffled round behind his mom and, positioning his perfect cockhead against her pulsating cunt lips, slid home with one long, shuddering breath. His firm young ass cheeks were clenched as he held it in there. Paulo caressed it lovingly. His face was a picture as he saw the boy impale his own mother and he leaned down to Robyn. "That's your son, baby ... your son's big cock. You like?"

Robyn could hardly speak, and simply nodded, her face flushed and eyes wide with excitement. Drew gave her about a dozen long, deep strokes, enough to convince the Brazilian that this erotic image was indeed a true one, that this boy had fucked his mother. He watched the boy's shaft emerging wet and slick, and then drive home again, perfectly fitting Robyn's eager pussy, his hairless swollen balls slapping against her lower vulva.

He put his hand on Drew's shoulder and the boy knew he wanted in again and drew out. Immediately Paulo's dark-skinned dick replaced his at the opening to the housewife's luscious cunt. He stroked the slimy wet lips with his bloated knob. "Turn over, baby," he said softly.

Robyn lifted herself and flipped over, settling back on the sofa with her legs bent and parted wide. She looked wild, her hair mussed, her nipples swollen and hard and her cunt already looking ravaged and desperate. As Paulo sank into her with a moan, Drew got up on the sofa, straddling her head, sitting on the back of the sofa so that his mom could see him stroking his thick shaft. As she gasped at Paulo's thrusts, she reached up and stroked her son, so obviously proud to show her son off to this man, eager to reinforce the incestuous nature of their relationship.

She bent the shaft down so that Drew's knob was in front of Paulo's mouth and didn't even have to ask him to suck it as the Brazilian stud leaned forward and took half the shaft into his mouth, salaciously and noisily sucking on it as he tried hard to maintain his rhythm in Robyn's cunt. "Oh yesssss," she grunted, her voice fluctuating each time Paulo's cock thumped her cervix. "Suck my darling boy. Taste that wonderful cock. Ohhhh god, Paulo ... your cock's so hard and thick ... just like his."

She glanced across at Terry who was now sitting on the sofa beside her, his knees bent with his feet up on the seat cushions. He was stroking his own cock furiously as he watched Paulo's juice-covered tool ploughing his wife, the fingers of his other hand playing with his asshole.

She looked up at Drew, here eyes fired with lust. "Darling," she hissed. "I think Daddy wants you to fuck him."

Drew grinned. "Come on, mom," he chuckled. "What makes you think that?" He shook his head dismissively.

"I'm not kidding, baby," Robyn replied. "He's wanted to experience it for years. Hasn't he told you," she flashed a mischievous glace at her husband, "he's dreamed ever since our wedding night of granddad fucking him."

Drew grinned widely, looking from his mom to his dad. "You sly, sexy old bastard! You really want my cock, Dad?"

Terry was fired almost beyond endurance. "Oh fuck yes, Drew! I want to feel you in me, son! I've wanted it for months."

"Fuck!" Drew chuckled, moving off the sofa and standing in front of Terry's spread-eagled form. His cock was rock hard, arching up from his adolescent pubes, still wet from Paulo's mouth. "Hey Paulo, can you believe what sexy parents I've got! Reckon I should fuck my old man? "

Shaking his head from side to side in disbelief, Paulo groaned, "Oh yeahhh, Drew. Fuck I want to see you do that."

Drew grinned down at Terry who had licked two fingers and was now ploughing his tight asshole with them. Drew bent his knees and thrust his cock forward. "Here ... get some of my precum. Use it as lube, Dad." Terry grabbed the spongy head and rubbed his hand over it, then transferring it to his exposed ass, smearing it over the whole area and then scooping some on two fingers and inserting them in his hole. He was gasping, his eyes fixed on Drew's huge fuckpole.

Drew placed the head against Terry's sphincter, leaning forward, his hands on the back of the sofa. "Ready, Dad?" he asked gently.

"Fuck yeah," Terry gasped, feeling the pressure against the elastic hole. "Do it, son."

Drew pushed and Terry groaned as he felt his hole spreading. "Oh, fuck son, you're BIG! Just like your granddad!" Drew pushed more and it was almost unbearable, but Terry gritted his teeth and then, much more easily that he had imagined it would, he felt Drew's fat knob pop inside.

"OHHHHH SHIIIIIIT!" Terry cried out, clutching his son's powerful shoulders. Drew closed his eyes with pleasure as he felt the tight hole clutch at his cock but knew he had to keep up the momentum. He maintained the pressure and felt his cock slowly advance up his dad's ass. Paulo, who had momentarily paused from fucking Robyn, his dick embedded deep inside her, felt her cunt convulsing around his thick shaft.

"You like to see that, baby?" he asked her. "Fuck it's so hot!"

As she watched her son begin to stroke his shaft in and out of her husband ... his own daddy ... she groaned: "Oh yesssss, Paulo." The pleasure on Terry's face, even though the thick cock must have been hurting him, thrilled her. The family circle was now complete ... they now had this sexy Brazilian as a complicit and enthusiastic guest, and she knew without asking him that he would be back many times in the future. Suddenly, other opportunities opened up in her mind. Those friends of Drew are who, so he had told her, fancied her desperately. Louise and Ken and their two sons; she was almost certain something had been going on between Terry and Louise, and she had always fancied Ken. Then there was Vance Edelman, their long-time friend and bank manager who had made it absolutely clear that he would love to get into her panties. And that gorgeous supermarket packer who could never keep his eyes off her tits. And then there was ...."

Robyn thrust her cunt up and sown Paulo's tool. "Fuck me, Paulo!" she gasped, suddenly more eager for sex than ever, her new life opening up before her, a life of continuing pleasure and adventure that she knew her husband and so would embrace as readily as she was now willing to. "Screw me! Pound me senseless, darling!"

"OH FUCK, YEAH!" Paulo groaned loudly and started to piston his hips up and down, hauling Robyn's lovely legs over his shoulders and slamming into her from above.

"Fuck, Dad," Drew gasped. "She's desperate for it!" Terry gazed across, only half seeing as the incredible pleasure he was getting from his teen son's cock consumed his senses. "Shit, son, that feels so good ... so fuckin' good." His hands hungrily caressed his boy's ass and back as Drew fucked him, his slick shaft seeming to draw Terry's insides out as he withdrew, then slamming them back inside as he thrust back.

Robyn was gazing at it, too. She then looked into her husband's eyes and they exchanged loving looks that only intensified their passion.

"God, I love you, baby," Terry groaned.

"I adore you, darling," she replied. Then she mouthed 'Thank you ... thank you'. Terry smiled at her, glanced up at Drew, then back to her. 'Thank YOU!' he mouthed back.

Robyn knew that there was absolutely nothing she could do now that would jeopardize her marriage. She gazed up at the pleasure-torn features of her Latin lover as he fucked her rhythmically, the squelching of his cock in her cunt so loud that it was the dominant noise in the room, just above the slap of Drew's fat balls against his dad's ass. She reached up, drew Paulo's face down to hers, and kissed him passionately. She felt his thick tongue plunge into her mouth and the warm harsh burst of his breathing from his nose. And underling the seductive sounds of fucking, their combined soft moans and groans fired them all.

Drew leaned down, his mouth against his father's ear. "Your ass feels great, Dad. You should have told me earlier that you wanted this."

Terry kissed his son's cheek. "I would have, son, if I'd known it felt this great. Shit, I can feel that big shaft all the way up inside me, just as Mom must. No wonder she loves you fucking her. I want you to cum in me, Drew, just like you do in her."

Drew gasped in his dad's ear on hearing that. "Fuck you really are a horny old devil, aren't you," he chuckled. He licked and gently nibbled Terry's ear. "God, I really mean it when I say I love you guys!" He was jacjhammering his hips now, his big cock iron hard in his father's stretched hole. Terry grabbed his own hard cock and wanked it furiously, knowing his son was close.

Robyn detected their rapid movements and looked at them. She knew so well the intensity of her son's orgasms. Every single one with her had been so forceful, his cum jetting with such force, that they had immediately triggered her own. "Watch this," she urged Paulo.

Drew suddenly froze, pressed deep inside his father's ass, crying out "Oh fuuuuuuuck, Dad!" They saw his stomach tense and then Terry gasped as he felt the flood of boycum splat furiously inside him. It triggered his own orgasm and his cum exploded against Drew's belly. They could even hear it. Over and over, thick white cum jetted from his cockhead as he writhed on the embedded tool. Drew was sobbing with pleasure as his cum exploded inside his dad.

moistmomma
moistmomma
127 Followers