Meet the New Boss Pt. 01

Story Info
It turns out the new boss is an old friend.
2k words
4.49
16k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was originally a challenge by a friend to write a scene introducing two characters who had an online relationship but never physically met. It is still ongoing and if it gets good reviews here I'll post the later chapters for public viewing.

*****

Ryan stepped out of the lift and into the main office on the 8th floor, just as he'd done every day for the three weeks since he had got his latest promotion within McAllister & Richards. He greeted the staff on the main floor as he made his way across to his office half way along the building. The weekend may have been over all too soon for some judging by the looks on some of the faces outside, but as he reached his private office Ryan realised he was happy to be back at work. The kids had been acting up again and he'd hardly spoken to his wife what with her working night-shift again this weekend. Just as he put his hand on the door handle Nathalie, his PA called his name from her desk by the door and he turned to see what the young woman had to say.

"Good morning Ryan, I hope you had a nice weekend." The young redhead said, her tone bright and bubbly as usual. Ryan was about to reply when he noticed Nathalie wasn't wearing her usual conservative business wear this morning. Rather than a blouse and long skirt, or a trouser suit, Nathalie had a rather low cut stylish white blouse that exposed the top of her cleavage - a cleavage that Ryan hadn't previously noticed was rather ample - her pale freckled skin framed by tight copper curls that tumbled from her head, usually confined to a rather severe bun but for some reason today she wore it down. Her black skirt was just above knee height, something else that was a first, her legs clad in dark stockings or tights - Nathalie had never shown any leg at all until today. Her blue eyes shone brightly as she waited for Ryan's reply, a plainly wrapped package in her petite hands.

"Yeah, it was okay thanks Nathalie, how about you?" He replied politely, unsure at what had brought about the transformation, but certainly not disappointed at all. Anything to brighten his mood after the damp squib of a weekend, though he was a little concerned that he wouldn't be able to look her in the eye today, rather his gaze was continually drawn to the curve of her cleavage and the subtle shadow between her breasts.

He was sure his PA's eyes sparkled as he asked about her weekend. "Oh.. " Did she blush? "Mine was fantastic." She replied, taking a sideways glance about the office as if checking nobody else was listening. "I went to this great club, met someone really nice.." It looked like she was going to say more, but the phone on her desk started to ring and she quickly glanced over to it before looking back at Ryan.

"Oh, this was delivered for you this morning Ryan. Do you want me to bring you a coffee?" She smiled, her eyes gleaming as she handed over the package before quickly sitting down at her desk, crossing her legs as she reached for the phone, revealing a slit in the side of her skirt that confirmed she was indeed wearing stockings today. Ryan's pulse increased at the sight of his PA dressed like this.

"Ah, yes please, milk and two sugars please." He confirmed as he opened the door to his office. He was sure she gave him a little smile as she nodded her head, before answering "Good morning McAllister & Richards, how can I help?" The background noise of the main office was cut off as his door closed behind him and Ryan walked around his desk, sitting down and turning on his computer as he put the package on top of his post tray.

He wondered what had inspired Nathalie to dress this way this morning as he waited for his PC to fire up. Maybe it was this 'someone' she'd met over the weekend? Maybe she just felt more comfortable with herself today and decided to dress up, or maybe she had a date after work and didn't have time to change? It didn't really matter, but it was going to make it a lot more interesting when he had to speak to her today. Ryan took his jacket off and hung it on the coat stand behind his desk as he waited for his computer to start, his eyes coming to rest on the package as he sat back down. He picked it up and weighed it in his hands - he wasn't' expecting anything - before opening the padded envelope. It didn't feel heavy at all. It was addressed to him specifically and on tearing open the envelope he slid out a plain white cardboard box, similar in size to an iphone box.

Only it wasn't an iphone case, a small handwritten card fell out onto his desk along with the box. It read:

"Wear this at the meeting this morning. XXX

Signed: M."

Now the day was going to get REALLY interesting.

Even though he was alone his cheeks flushed in shock as he read the note, his heart racing as he realised what this must be. But how the hell? Then he realised, there was very little he hadn't told M about himself. Finding the address to his office would have been pretty easy for her.

He had met 'M' on a website several months ago, quickly discovering the pair had a mutual enjoyment of several kinks, not least of all the fact he liked to be teased and controlled by a woman. M of course, was simply short for Mistress and although he and M had shared several intimate photographs and videos, he hadn't seen her face. Her high profile job would be at risk, she had said. He felt a stirring in his loins as he considered what might be in the box and that he'd be wearing it in a room full of his superiors.

Could he go through with it?

Hell yes, after all what could M make him wear? Nobody was going to see what it was, she wasn't likely to make him wear anything that would get him fired, she knew how far he would be willing to go and after all, she'd want to hear all about it, all the details about how it felt and how turned on he got, not that he got fired and that his wife had left him.

He opened the box with slightly shaky fingers, looking up over his monitor to check the window in his door - he didn't want anyone walking in on him with some kind of sex toy on his desk. His eyes widened as he looked inside.

Nestled in a purpled velvet lined case was a thick black rubber ring. At one point of the ring was a large bulge and a battery powered mini-vibrator sat encased in rubber, a rubber vibrating cock ring. His eyes widened, then scrunched up in confusion momentarily as there didn't appear to be any power pack. How was ...

His bewilderment must have been plain to see as Nathalie quickly knocked on the door and entered in virtually the same motion, the door swinging open to admit the flame haired gilr as she delivered Ryan's coffee.. Shit! He thought almost out loud, quickly shutting the box lid and shuffling some papers over the top of it as she closed the door and crossed the short distance to his desk. Her eyes were gleaming saphires as she put his cup of coffee down near the edge of his desk with a clatter, the coffee almost threatening to spill over the desk. Either she was concentrating very hard on not spilling it or her mind was elsewhere judging by the expression on her face as she chewed on her lower lip before she spoke with a slight squeek to her voice.

"M..the board's secretary told me to remind you the .. meeting has been moved forward an hour, so you need to get ready quickly Ryan. We've both been requested to attend and fully prepared." Nathalie said, her face a little flushed as she leaned slightly to rearrange the coffee cup on it's saucer, her breasts pressing down against the thin fabric of her blouse. He couldn't be sure but her eyes seemed to move between his lap and the mess of papers on his desk. Or it could just have been his mind playing tricks on him.

"What?" He exclaimed, noticing the time only gave him ten minutes to 'get ready'. "Have you got all the reports printed off I sent at the end of last week?" He asked, somewhat anxious. He'd thought he'd had enough time to prepare for the meeting and carry out his task for M, but this put both in jeopardy. Nathalie's response put him at ease however.

"That's okay Ryan, the last report is on the printer now, I j-just need to pick it up and put it with the others. I'll give you a buzz when it's done." She smiled as she started to turn and head to the door. "I'll let you get ready in peace."

"Thanks." He muttered as she closed the door behind her. Was it just his imagination or did she just wiggle her bum at him?

He double checked nobody was looking in before he sat back down on the edge of his chair and opened the box lid again. It must have been the initial anticipation of seeing the note and the fact he'd almost been caught by his (for some reason, now 'sexy secretary') PA but he was already semi erect as he pulled down his zip and started to pull the ring over his cock and balls.

It was more difficult than usual as he was trying to go quickly and already becoming more aroused, but he managed to get the thick rubber ring around the base of his cock and just behind his balls. He felt the ring close snugly around him and that familiar sensation of pleasure meant he quickly grew to a full erection within a matter of twenty seconds or so, his cock now standing proud, pointing toward the ceiling with his head bulging, begging for some further stimulation.

He glanced at the clock on his computer screen quickly throwing the empty box in his wastepaper bin while trying to put his thick, throbbing erection back in his pants and take a slurp of his coffee all before Nathalie came back in his office. He managed, just, as he zipped up his trousers his desk phone rang and he pressed the speaker button.

"Coming?" Nathalie's soft soothing tone could have sounded almost sexual as she posed a single word question loaded with potential innuendo.

"In a minute." He replied, his voice as level and businesslike as he could muster. Part of him wanted to let her in on the secret but he'd sworn that M would be the only person he spoke to about the tasks she set him.

"I'll be out in a second." He added before cutting the connection and standing up. He looked down at the blatant tent in his pants before quickly rearanging himself. He walked over to the door to find Nathalie standing directly outside of his office, her eyes drawn to the lower half of his body as he emerged from his office. He said nothing but his face must have been a picture. She didn't need to say anything either, but she did. He wasn't sure what to make of it though.

"Don't worry, I'm just as nervous as you... Meeting the new boss is always hard" There was a hint of nervous anticipation to her voice.