Meet the New Neighbor

Story Info
She takes a welcome to new heights.
7.2k words
4.57
312.8k
42
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This work of fiction contains scenes of people having sex together. If this offends you, do not read it! People who complain to the authors here about the content of their stories are, IMNSHO, just like people who move next to the airport and then complain about the noise... Constructive criticism is always welcome, but closed-minded rants have no place here.

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

I had to tell you about an experience I had recently. My name is Monica, and I've been married to my husband John for a little over four years now. He's 27, and I am 25. We don't have any kids yet, since we are both working and want to get established with some money saved up so I can stay home with them when we do have kids.

About a year ago, John got a big promotion with his company, which meant we had to move to a new city. I was also able to find a good job here, and we bought a brand new house on a little cul-de-sac. The entire neighborhood is brand new, but the houses are really nice.

Then about three months ago, John got another promotion, but it meant that he would be spending every other week in a city 300 miles away. It was hard at first, because we had not spent any time apart since we were married. But we got into a routine, and I would talk to him on the phone every night when he was in his hotel room. We would tell each other how much we missed each other, and it gradually got more graphic so that some nights we even had "phone sex" before we went to sleep...

Our house was the first one finished in our neighborhood, and the other houses around ours are slowly being completed. We have a hot tub and a large deck in our back yard, surrounded by trellisses for complete privacy. John and I love our tub, and have spent many nights playing in it. One thing we especially love is when John is fucking me from behind, and he moves me so the water from one of the jets shoots right on my clit while he is fucking me and whispering nasty things into my ear. I always cum SOOOOO hard when he does that... I'm not going to exaggerate and say John has a huge cock; it's a little over 6 inches long when he is fully excited, but it is really thick. I have always preferred girth to length, anyway!

As you can probably tell, we have an active sex life. I have been bisexual since I was 16, and John has encouraged it. He knows how much I love being with a sexy woman, and has been remarkably understanding about not wanting to be involved, either as a spectator or as a participant. Most guys would want to at least watch, but all John has ever wanted is to hear all the juicy details of my encounters. It always makes him very hot to hear about them, and he always gets a huge hardon while I am talking about it. I had a neighbor that I would play with at our old house, but since we moved here, I haven't found anyone that interested me.

Or I now I can say, "hadn't found anyone..." About a month ago, the house next to ours was sold. Lisa, our new neighbor, is 28 and works in commercial real estate. She drives one of those cute little BMW convertibles, a bright red one, so I guess she does pretty well at it.

When she moved in, I went over and introduced myself, bringing along a nice bottle of red wine as a housewarming present. This was one of the weeks that John was away, so I was all alone and enjoyed the company. We chatted for a little while, then she had to leave to run some errands. We made a date for her to come over the next evening for a glass of wine and a soak in the tub.

Physically, Lisa and I are almost complete opposites. She is about 5'11", with long blonde hair and "built," and absolutely gorgeous. She has a really pretty face, a great smile, a nice tan and these incredibly long legs that just seem to keep on going forever. She is not "fashion model skinny," just solidly built and she obviously works out. And she loves to wear tight, short dresses that show off her sexy body. I am much shorter at 5'4", with curly brown hair and a slender body. My best feature is a nice firm ass that is the result of the many hours I've spent on my stairstepper.

I wasn't sure, but I felt like I was getting "the vibe" from her, and I hoped I was right. She is incredibly sexy, and I wanted her! When I talked to John that night on the phone, he seemed very interested in Lisa. He wanted details, what she looked like, that kind of thing. When I told him that I was attracted to her, he got more excited. He wished me good luck the next night...

The next day I was distracted at work, thinking about Lisa and I in the hot tub. When I got home, I took a long bath to relax, including trimming my pussy hair. I usually keep it trimmed very close, but I wanted to feel extra sexy today. I used my scissors and razor and carefully removed most of my hair, leaving just a small "landing strip" of thin brown fuzz above my pussy.

I wasn't sure how to dress, but the fact that we planned to hit the tub made things easy. I wore my tiniest thong bikini with a short silk robe over the top. John and I never wear suits in our tub, but I didn't know how modest Lisa would be.

Right at the appointed hour, my doorbell rang. Lisa was waiting there, wearing a cropped white t-shirt and tight nylon shorts, and carrying a small duffel bag. She was looking very yummy, as her blue shorts set off her tan legs well, and I could see a strip of her flat stomach under the t-shirt. She had her long hair in a pony tail. I invited her in, and Lisa gave me a big hug then handed me a bottle of champagne.

We put the champagne in the fridge, then I gave her the "grand tour" of our house. We ended up in the living room, and I poured some wine. We sat on the couch, and talked for a while as we drank our wine.

I found out she was single, had been for a couple of months. She had been engaged and living with her fiance, but had come home early one day to find her fiance fucking her best friend in her own bed. She had thrown her engagement ring at them, taken her clothes out of the closet and left for good. She was happy in her new house, especially since she bought everything new. She said she hadn't wanted any of the things from the house she had shared with her ex, and I could understand that!!!

I told her about John and myself, how we had met at college, how he had stayed at a bad job for an extra year, waiting until I graduated. Then we got married and both got new jobs in another city. Then we moved here, and he got the second promotion. And how lonely I got during the weeks he was gone.

Lisa leaned over and hugged me. "Poor baby!" she said, "A newlywed, and left all alone..."

"Well, thanks, after four years we're not really newlyweds, but I still miss him... And I am glad I have found a new friend. It's been tough, trying to find friends in a new town."

Lisa looked me in the eye. "Yeah, I know, Monica, I moved here two years ago to be with my ex. I love it here, now, but it was difficult at first to make new friends."

"Especially when we have both been working really long hours, trying to get established in our careers."

"But now you are on your way... And you have made a new friend!" Lisa hugged me again, and I hugged her back. Her t-shirt rode up so that my hand slipped under it, and the soft skin felt very nice against my fingers.

"So, shall we hit the tub?" I asked.

"Sure... I wore my suit underneath my clothes. Of course, that's assuming you wear a suit..." Lisa said with a wink.

"Actually, John and I NEVER do..." I said, and returned the wink.

"Works for me... I love the feeling of the water against my skin!" Lisa said.

We stood and she brought her duffel bag into the master bedroom. She tossed it on the bed, then I grabbed a couple of towels and we stepped through the sliding door onto the deck.

We lifted the cover off the tub and set it aside. I removed my robe, then quickly stepped out of my tiny bikini. Lisa whistled when my suit dropped to the deck, and I felt happy that she obviously enjoyed looking at my body. I slipped into the tub and sat back to watch her undress.

She took her time, pulling her t-shirt off to reveal a tiny top that barely covered her nipples and was so sheer that it was almost see-through. She slipped her shorts off, and the bottom of her suit was similar, just a tiny triangle of pale, almost translucent green fabric that almost covered her pussy but not much else. She turned around to show me that the back was just one string across her hips and another down the crack of her ass. My bikini was pretty small, but it looked like a full-on tank suit next to hers!

"Wow, Lisa! What a hot bikini... I've NEVER seen one like that before!"

"Thanks! Actually, it's from Wicked Weasel. They are an Australian company, you should check them out, Monica. You have the body to wear one."

"Well, thanks... But I have never worn anything that revealing before, not even when I was single!"

"Like I said, you should... A body like yours, you should show it off!"

My mouth got dry as I managed to croak out, "Lisa... You're the one with the hot body. I don't think I have enough curves, I'm not nearly as sexy as you are!"

"Well, enough of that... Let's just say we're both sexy as hell and leave it at that, okay?" And with that, Lisa removed the tiny bikini to reveal an all-over tan, erect nipples and a completely shaved pubic area. She stepped into the tub, then sank down next to me.

"Ahhhhhh... That's nice!"

We talked and drank our champagne. Lisa is a "toucher," she was always stroking my arm or my shoulder. I loved how her hands felt as she teased me, and especially when her thigh pressed up against mine under the water. As we drank the champagne, our conversation got raunchier, Lisa seemed to know a million dirty jokes.

We finished the bottle, and I asked if we wanted some more. Lisa said, "Sure, I'd love some more, I'm having a great time. I hope you are, too?"

I hopped out of the tub, and wiggled my bare butt at Lisa. I went into the house to get the new bottle of bubbly, and when I came back I stopped at the sliding door from the bedroom. Lisa had slid down into the tub, and was scooting around the edge, laying back with her knees out of the water. I watched for a while: she would move, then stop for a few seconds, then move, then stop.

I stepped through the door and asked, "What are you doing, Lisa?"

She smiled and said, "Trying to find that one "special jet"! I know every tub has one, that jet that every woman wants to marry... Know what I mean?"

I laughed and set the champagne bottle down, then slipped back into the tub next to her. "Hell, yes, I know EXACTLY what you mean! Let me show you."

I had Lisa turn around so she was on her knees in front of my favorite jet. I stood close behind her and put my arms around her waist. I whispered into her ear, "Okay, now just lean back into me..."

She leaned back, and I pressed my hips into hers from behind. She cooed softly and opened her legs a little wider as the stream of bubbles hit her. I leaned forward so my mouth was right next to her ear, and whispered, "Do you like that, baby? Is this what you were looking for?"

She moaned and nodded, and began to move her hips forward and back, fucking herself against the water. I reached around and took her erect nipple between my finger and thumb and began to pinch it.

I started moving my hips, in rhythm with hers... Away as she pushed forward, then pressing my pussy tight against her ass when she came back. It was almost like I was fucking her, even though I don't have a cock! I kept my mouth close by her ear, whispering, "I love getting fucked in the tub, the water feels so good streaming against my clit while John is fucking me, his big cock deep inside me..." and then ran my tongue around the inside of her ear.

Lisa moaned louder, then turned her head and we started kissing. Our lips barely met before her tongue was stretching out to tickle my lips, demanding to be let inside. I opened my mouth and in an instant our tongues were dancing together wildly. Kissing is probably my favorite part about being with a woman, I just LOVE how passionate a woman's kiss is.

Lisa took my hand away from her breast and moved it between her legs. I rubbed my hand down her shaved mound, then brought a single finger back up her slit and across her clit. When my finger touched her, she moaned again and opened her legs still wider. I was still grinding into her from behind, but now we were kissing passionately and I had my finger teasing her pussy.

I spread her lips wide with my fingers, and let the streaming bubbles hit her clit full force. She moaned loudly, then leaned forward so her pussy was right next to the jet. I could tell she was close to cumming, so I began rubbing her clit with my fingertip, light fast strokes, but being careful not to break up the stream of water against her.

Lisa screamed, and her body stiffened as her orgasm hit her. I slid my finger into her pussy, she was sopping wet and it went in to the second knuckle easily. I could feel her pussy throbbing around my finger as I fucked her with it. Lisa was thrusting with her hips, moaning into my mouth and pushing hard against my hand and the stream of bubbles that were giving her so much pleasure.

After a moment, she turned away from the jet, and I guessed her clit had gotten over stimulated... That happens to me some times. I slipped my finger out of her pussy and wrapped my arms around her waist, pressing my breasts into her smooth back, holding her soft body tight against mine, still nuzzling her ear. I loved feeling all this beautiful soft skin next to my own...

Lisa turned to face me, her brown eyes bright with lust. Her arms went around my waist, and we started kissing again. She slid her thigh between mine, and cupped my ass in her hands. She pulled my hips tight to hers, so I was straddling her long, tan leg. We kissed deeply, and her hands moved me up and back, grinding my pussy into her leg.

I slipped my arms around her neck and pressed my body tight against hers as we kissed deeply. I could feel her erect nipples rubbing against mine, and the feeling was incredible... It had been WAYYYY too long since I had experienced these feelings, and my body was responding to them strongly.

Lisa ran a finger down between my ass cheeks and teased my clit with it. I moaned into her mouth and pushed back against her hand. She slipped her finger into my pussy, I was so wet it slid right in. She moved it in and out, getting it wet, then slid it back out to tease my clit. I was moaning into her mouth, grinding myself into her thigh.

Lisa stood, easily picking me up. I had my arms around her neck and my leg wrapped around her waist. She turned around then lay me on my back on the deck. She broke the kiss and dove between my open legs, and took my clit into her mouth. She was sucking and licking it, then she slid her finger back into me.

I was so turned on, I loved that she wanted me. Her tongue was dancing all over my clit, while her finger was sliding in and out, fucking my dripping pussy.

"Oh, God, Lisa..." I managed to moan.

She looked up at me and smiled, then went back to licking me, long slow strokes that were driving me wild. She would slip her tongue into me, then drag it out and across my clit. I had my hand in her hair, holding her face tight against my pussy. My hips were arching up, fucking myself on her tongue.

In no time at all, I was screaming her name and cumming on her face. She licked me through several intense orgasms, then crawled up to kiss me. I loved tasting myself on her lips and tongue.

That was the first night of what has become a very hot relationship. We get together almost every night, and some times we actually make it into the hot tub! She is so fucking hot, I love her body and her sexy attitude.

As you might imagine, John loves that I have found a girl friend. I have been constantly wet since that first night, and when John arrived home that Friday evening I practically raped him when he walked in the door! He has met Lisa, and he thinks she is hot, too.

The next time John was gone, he and I started talking dirty on the phone. I asked him, "You think Lisa is hot, don't you? You want to fuck her, don't you, baby?"

His response was immediate. "Of course I want to fuck her, she is SOOOO hot, any guy would want to fuck her..." His breathing was a little ragged and I could tell he was stroking his cock, which was okay because I had my fingers in my wet pussy.

I was moaning softly and said, "I want that, too, John, want to watch you fucking Lisa... See her face, listen to her moans, hear her pussy squishing as you slam your big cock into her..."

I heard him moan, "Ohhhhhh... Fuck yeah!"

I continued, "Wanna watch you fuck her, baby, turns me on to watch you and her together, see my husband fucking my sexy girl friend..."

My fingers were sliding in and out of my pussy, teasing my clit as I teased John with my voice. "That's it, John, fuck her hard! Grab her hips, give her that big cock, slam it into her wet pussy! Look at me watching you, fingering my pussy as you fuck her..."

I heard him cry out, and knew that John had just shot a huge load. That triggered my orgasm, and we both just panted into the phone for a couple of minutes, trying to catch our breath.

John asked, "Do you really want that, Mon, or were you just teasing me?"

My answer surprised him, and myself a little. "I actually hadn't thought about it before, but yes, I think watching you and her together would be SOOOO hot. She is so sexy, I want you to experience that, too!"

He then said, "So have you talked to her about this? Do you know if she would want to?"

"I haven't yet, but I will talk to her the next time we get together! Are you sure this is something you really want, John?"

"I would love it, but it's more important to me that YOU want it, baby. Do you?"

I hesitated for a second, then said, "The more I think about it, the hotter I get. Watching my two sexy lovers together, mmmmmmm... I mean, it's not cheating if I'm right there, is it? YES, I do want it!"

John moaned softly and said, "I love you, baby..."

"Me too, darling... Wish you were here, I miss you already!"

"Me too, baby, but at least you have Lisa to keep you company! All I have is my imagination and our sexy phone calls..."

"I know, but it's not for too much longer, and I always make it up to you when you get home, right?"

"Mmmmm... You know you do, baby..."

I smiled, knowing my husband loved me totally. "G'night, talk to you tomorrow, baby. Sleep well..."

We hung up the phone, and I went to bed. I was still aroused, though, and had this vision in my mind of John fucking Lisa with me watching. My hand slipped between my legs almost by itself, and I rubbed myself furiously, loving the image. I brought myself to an intense climax then fell asleep, a sleep which included more dreams of John and Lisa.

The next night, Lisa came over and we were in the hot tub. I was standing behind her, rubbing her clit as she let the "special jet" work its magic on her. I was whispering into her ear, "Wouldn't it feel good to have John's big cock in you now? Sliding in and out, his big cock slamming into you, fucking your tight pussy, filling you up with his cock..."

She was moaning and pushing her hips back against mine. I slipped my fingers into her, and she started moaning, "Yes John, fuck me... Give me that big cock, fuck me..."

I was fucking her with two fingers, and teasing her clit with my thumb. I kept the nasty talk going, "Ohhhh, Lisa, so hot, baby, I love watching you and John. I wanna get you all wet and then watch him fuck your hot cunt, do you want that, Lisa baby?" as I ran my tongue around her ear.

12