Meet the New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's body stiffened and she screamed my name."OHHHHH!!!! Fuck Mon, YESSSSS!!!! I would love that!!!"

I turned her, then lay her down on her back on the deck. I dove between her legs, and licked her through several strong orgasms. When I crawled up to kiss her, she held me close.

She whispered, "Do you really want that, Mon? Do you want to see John fucking me?"

I looked deep into her eyes, and said, "God, yes! I have been imagining it for some time now, it makes me SOOOO hot to think about watching you two together. I want to get your hot pussy all wet and ready for him, then I want you to feel his big cock inside you, feel him slamming that big cock into you... Makes me SOOO hot, I have been touching myself every time I think about it, which is all the time lately!"

That Saturday evening, John was home and we invited Lisa over for "dinner and who knows..." John barbecued some salmon, and we had a couple bottles of nice wine. Lisa was dressed in a little mini skirt and halter top, her erect nipples were poking out through the fabric. I was dressed similarly, and yes my nipples were hard and visible too!

I was in the kitchen, making the salad and John was outside cooking. I felt Lisa behind me, she stepped close and cupped my breasts from behind, then pressed her body tight against mine. She started running her tongue around the inside of my ear, which she knows drives me crazy...

"Hey sexy, are you ignoring me?" Her hand slipped inside my top and she was pinching my hard nipple, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. I moaned and leaned back against her. She was thrusting her hips into my ass, grinding herself against me as her hands teased my breasts.

"No way, baby, I could never ignore you... Just having you here has me soaking wet!" I took her hand and put it under my skirt. She found my bare pussy, and immediately started running her finger over my clit, then down to my slit.

"So wet, you are such a slut... and not wearing any panties! Are you expecting to get lucky tonight?" She laughed.

"I don't think luck has much to do with it, baby..." I turned around so I was facing her, and slipped my arms around her neck. We kissed, and she kept her fingers busy, fucking me as we kissed.

Reluctantly, I broke the kiss and pushed her away. "We need to wait, baby, until we have an audience. Okay? I know this is going to be special..."

She smiled at me, and nodded. "But I want you SOOOO bad... Wish I could take you right here!"

"Me too, baby... But have patience, you will have as much of me as you want after we eat! Besides, you need to keep your strength up if you are going to fuck John... He is going to wear you OUT, girl! He told me he wants to fuck you all night long..."

"Mmmmmmmm..., okay, I'll wait then!" Lisa ran her tongue around her lips and then looked straight at me. "You're still okay with this, aren't you, Monica? I don't want to come between you and John..."

"I'm TOTALLY okay with this... Remember the other day, what I told you? What me thinking about you and him together does to me? I have gotten nothing but hotter since then, I have been wet the whole time, thinking about it... I can't WAIT to see him fucking you, baby..."

Lisa and I brought the salads out onto the deck, as John was just pulling the salmon off the grill. We all sat on the same side of the picnic table, with John between us. Lisa and I were rubbing up against him as we ate, and the converation was getting nastier. Lisa was openly flirting with John, and when I reached down and put my hand on his crotch, his shorts were damp. He was already hard and leaking precum from our teasing.

Finally we finished dinner, and decided it was time to hit the hot tub. I had told Lisa that she needed to wear the bikini she had worn that first night, but I had told John that Lisa was going to be wearing a tank suit, that she was shy about her body. Lisa went into the house to change, while John and I just stripped and slipped into the water.

John slid over next to me and I crawled into his lap. He reached for me and we kissed passionately. When we broke the kiss, he whispered, "You sure you're still okay with this, baby? I don't want to force you into anything you aren't ready for..."

I took my husband's hand and put it between my legs. Even though we were under the water, he could feel I was very turned on and his finger slid into me easily. "John, I'm so ready for this... I have wanted to see you fucking Lisa since before she and I even talked about it..."

My hand was on his chest, and I started pinching and pulling on his nipple as his finger started moving in and out of me. I reached up to kiss him, and his hand was teasing my pussy, his fingers sliding in and out while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. I wrapped my hand around his cock, and it was already hard. I broke the kiss, and whispered, "Wait, baby, we have company... Can't be rude and not share with Lisa..."

I slid off so I was sitting next to him. I still had my hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock, and I could feel it pulsing in my hand. Lisa walked out in a short robe, and John whistled. I said, "John... Stop that, I told you she is shy about her body!"

Lisa turned her back to us, then slipped off her robe. When John saw her bikini, his cock gave a lurch in my hand. I turned to him and whispered, "You like that, don't you? She has a sexy body, and you want her, don't you..." His cock throbbing in my hand gave me all the answer I needed.

Lisa strutted over to where we were sitting and stood there with her hands on her hips, looking at John and I. She looked at me and ran her tongue around her lips, then she looked at John. "And just WHAT are YOU staring at?"

John was kind of taken aback, he started sputtering and "I'm sorry"-ing, although his cock still stayed hard. Lisa cupped her breasts in her hands, offering them to us, and said, "Oh, these? It's okay, I love it when people look at my body..." John's cock lurched again, and my hand was sliding up and down his shaft, loving how big and hard he was getting.

I said, "Lisa, before you take your suit off would you step into the tub for a second, get your suit wet? I want John to see how sexy it is when it gets wet..."

She smiled and stepped into the tub, then ducked down so her body was under water. Then she stood back up and stood on the outer rim of the tub. The water had turned her bikini totally transparent, and her body was clearly visible through the green fabric. Her nipples were very hard, and the pink aereolae were showing through. Her pussy lips were visible, too, and it was obvious that her pubic area was totally shaved.

Lisa stepped out of the tub and over to where John and I had dropped our clothes. She skinned off her bikini so she was nude, then came back into the tub. She sat next to me, then put her arm around my shoulders and pointed to the far side of the tub.

"John, you are going to have to sit over there... Monica and I have some business to take care of first, and for now you can only watch, okay?" John nodded his head, almost pouting, and slid across to the other side of the tub. The look on his face was priceless...

Lisa took her other hand and lifted my chin so we were looking at each other. When she lowered her face to mine and kissed me, I could hear John's sharp exhale of breath that was really a soft moan. In an instant, Lisa and I were kissing passionately, I love how her long tongue feels when she slides it deep inside my mouth, and I was sucking on her tongue. Our hands were busy, too, pulling and twisting each other's nipples.

We kissed and teased each other for a few minutes, then I needed to taste Lisa. I love how wet she gets, and I love her aroma and the taste of her juices. I broke the kiss to whisper, "Up on the edge, baby, I need your pussy..."

Lisa quickly sid up to the edge, and lay back with her legs spread wide. I dove between her open legs and started sucking on her pussy, she was sopping wet. When I slid a fingertip into her, it went in to its base easily. Soon I was sucking her clit while I fucked her with two fingers, long slow strokes that had her hips thrusting up to meet them. Lisa was pulling and twisting her nipples, watching me lick her.

Then her hand slid down and she stroked my cheek. I looked up at her eyes, and she mouthed, "Look at John..." I turned my head to see my husband sitting there with a huge erection, and I could see his precum dripping out even though he wasn't touching himself.

Seeing John's arousal was very hot, but what I wanted most at that moment was to feel Lisa cum in my mouth, to taste her juices, to get her pussy all wet so John could fuck her. Her hands moved down to my hair, and I could tell from her breathing and movements that she was getting close.

Lisa started talking to me, "Yeah, baby,, that's it... Suck my pussy, make me all wet... Yeah, Mon, suck it, get me all wet for John..."

Her words got me even hotter, and I took her clit between my teeth and gently flicked my tongue back and forth, using the light fast licks that I knew she loved. I jammed my fingers deep into her wet pussy, and sucked harder on her clit. Lisa's body stiffened, and she screamed my name. Her juices were pouring out of her pussy, and I licked and sucked, not wanting to waste a single drop of her nectar.

She was moaning and panting, "Ohhh... Ohhh... Ohhh..." as the spasms wracked her body. With each exhale, more of her juices poured out into my mouth. I kept licking and sucking, and finally her spasms slowed. I gave her pussy one last long lick, then crawled up so we were face to face.

Lisa looked at me and said, "Look, John, look at your wife... Her face is covered with my juices, isn't that hot?"

John just moaned "Mmmm-hmmmm" and when I turned to look at him, he was slowly stroking his hard cock.

I said, "John? Isn't there some place you would rather put that?"

His eyes got big and he nodded. I said, "So what are you waiting for, then? You know it's what we all want!"

Lisa got up onto all fours, and I kneeled next to her. John stepped up behind Lisa, and I took his hard cock in my hand. I leaned in to Lisa and whispered into her ear, "You ready, baby? Ready to fuck my husband? To feel John's big cock slamming into you, into the pussy that I got all wet and ready..."

Lisa moaned and nodded her head. Using his stiff cock as a handle, I pulled John in tight behind Lisa. I rubbed the head of his cock along her slit, and she moaned. I rubbed the head across her clit, and she moaned louder and spread her legs wider.

I whispered into her ear again, "This is what you want, isn't it? You want John's big cock in your hot cunt, fucking you, hard and deep? You want it, don't you, Lisa?"

Lisa moaned, "YESSSS!" and pushed back with her hips. I took the head of John's cock and put it to her entrance. I looked at John, deep in his eyes. He whispered "You sure, baby?" and I nodded my head.

With that, John grabbed Lisa's hips and thrust forward. In one stroke, he was buried deep inside her. Lisa moaned and pushed back with her hips. John started slamming his hips into her, and I could hear his balls slapping against her as he fucked her.

I rolled onto my back then lay in front of Lisa. I was laying with my legs spread wide, my shaved pussy was glistening with my juices, the lips all red and puffy. My fingers moved between my legs, and I started teasing my clit with one hand while I played with my nipples with the other.

"Mmmmmmmm, Lisa, you like that, don't you? Fucking my husband while I watch and play with myself?"

Lisa moaned and said, "God yes, Mon, I LOVE it! So hot, love that you like sharing this big beautiful cock with me, and that you love watching us..."

I was getting so turned on, watching my husband fuck my lover, but I needed more. So I quickly ran into the house and grabbed my bullet, a vibrator/dildo combination that has brought me many wonderful orgasms.

I came back out onto the deck and lay down in the same place, on my back, my glistening pussy right in front of Lisa's face. I switched the vibe on and began running it over my clit, then between my lips. Lisa's tongue was darting in and out as John fucked her, and both their breathing was getting a little ragged.

"That's it, John, fuck her... Fuck that hot pussy, you love it don't you Lisa? You love having my husband's big cock in your hot cunt, love it as much as I love watching him fuck you..."

Lisa just moaned "Mmm-hmmm." She had her head down, leaning forward on her elbows, her eyes were closed. I could see Lisa had one hand between her legs, fingering her clit as John fucked her. John was fucking her really hard now, long deep strokes that had her panting each time he bottomed out in her.

I had the vibrator on my clit now, spreading my lips wide with one hand while I ran the vibe all over my mound with the other. My hips were arching up, pressing myself against the vibrator. I knew I was close to cumming, and I could tell that Lisa and John were also ready. My hips were completely off the deck, I was rocking on my shoulders and feet, fucking myself with the vibrator as I watched my husband fuck this beautiful sexy woman, my next door neighbor, my lover...

John started fucking Lisa with the hard, short strokes that I know means he is about ready to cum. His cock was making sloshing noises as it slammed in and out of her, and she was making little "uhhh... uhhh... uhhh..." noises.

"Go John, fuck Lisa, love watching you... Give it to her, John, give her your hot cum..."

My words, my approval, seemed to trigger John's orgasm, and he thrust deep into Lisa and then obviously exploded. He was moaning and thrusting, "Ohhhh... ohhhh... ohhhh... ohhhh..." and I knew he was shooting jets of hot cum deep into Lisa's wet pussy. She came at almost the same instant, pushing back against John, forcing his big cock as deep inside her as she could.

Seeing the two of them cumming together sent me over the edge, too. I screamed and pushed the vibrator all the way into my pussy. The vibrations against the already sensitive walls of my pussy made the feelings incredible, my orgasm went on and on... Finally my breathing and heartrate returned to almost normal, and I looked over to see Lisa sucking on John's cock.

She was on her knees, her blonde head bobbing up and down as she sucked him. I could see that John was still partially erect, and he was thrusting his hips forward and back, sliding his cock in and out of Lisa's mouth. I could see John's cum running out of Lisa's pussy, so I crawled underneath and began licking her.

My tongue slid deep inside her, and i could taste John's cum mixed with Lisa's. The taste was wonderful, and I kept licking and sucking until Lisa's pussy was all clean. By then, John was fully erect again, and Lisa was grinding her pussy into my face. I was sucking her clit, cupping her sweet ass in both my hands and pulling her pussy into my face.

I reached up and wrapped my hand around Lisa's, which was squeezing the base of John's cock as it slid in and out of her mouth. I pulled downward, bringing John's cock toward Lisa's pussy. She figured out what I wanted, and spun around so she was straddling my shoulders, then lowered her face between my legs.

I took John's cock and guided it back into Lisa's pussy, then started sucking her clit again. John moaned and started sliding his cock in and out, fucking Lisa while I licked her clit. His balls were slapping against her mound and my face, and I took one into my mouth and sucked it while I ran my finger across Lisa's clit.

Lisa had found the vibe and was fucking me with it while she sucked my clit. I slid my tongue upward, tasting her juices on John's cock as he fucked her, then slipped my tongue into her pussy next to John's cock. The feeling of my husband's stiff cock. running along my tongue, and in my lover's wet pussy at the same time, was so incredible...

Lisa switched the vibrator to 'high' and began rubbing it all over my mound. I didn't stand a chance, all I could do was scream and lay back as my body twitched from the spasms.

As my orgasm wound down, Lisa switched the vibe off, then went back to fucking my husband. John was into it, too, slamming his big cock in and out of her. I was still laying underneath them, watching John's erect cock disappear into Lisa's wet pussy, then back out. I reached up and spread Lisa's lips with my fingers, then started rubbing her clit.

I could feel Lisa's body tensing, and knew she was going to cum. John started short-stroking her, and I knew he was going to shoot another big load, too. Lisa moaned, and I could see the spasms of her pussy as her orgasm hit her, then John groaned and thrust all the way into her. His balls cinched up, then I could see his cock pulse as jet after jet of his hot cum shot into Lisa.

I licked her clean this time, too... I found out that night how much I love licking John's cum out of another woman's pussy.

Since that night, John and Lisa and I are together almost every night. I love watching them fuck, and it is more of a turnon to me than having John fuck me. I love to sit there, my legs spread wide, making myself cum SOOOO hard with my toys, watching John slam his cock deep into Lisa. Then after he cums, I get to lick it out of her pussy, and I love that too...

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

As always, thanks for reading, and send me feedback, tell me how this made you feel. I love to hear from my readers, especially all you sexy women out there!

Jessi

12