Meet The Ottawa Strapon Queen

Story Info
Calgary redneck woman strapons Haitian guy.
1.3k words
1.89
15.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

Always clean your ass before a session of anal sex, I constantly remind my subs of this fundamental truth. I'm glad Benito Jacques here heeded my advice, I thought as I worked my strap-on dildo up his butt. Holding firmly onto the big Haitian man's hips, I pushed my strap-on dildo deeper inside of him. Ben groaned, but did not utter the safe word, so I continued fucking him. I like a man who can take what I dish out without complaining. Ben is that kind of sub, the one any dominatrix would be glad to call her own. He groans and begs me for more as I sodomize him, and brings a smile to my lips. Alright big man, I say as I smack his ass. If he can take it, I can definitely dish it out.

The name is Marjorie Hauser, and I'm a young woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in metropolitan Calgary, Alberta, and moved to our nation's Capital for work. I graduated from the University of Calgary with my MBA in 2009, and came to the City of Ottawa to work for the Mayor's Office. I got laid off at the end of 2012, and since then, I've been living off my savings. As an unemployed young woman with too much time on my hands, I decided to reinvent myself. I became Mistress Emerald, the adventurous dominatrix. It was hands down the best decision I've made in a while. I charge two hundred dollars an hour per session, and I've made four thousand dollars in two months. Not bad, eh? Especially considering it's all tax-free. I just might make a career out of this.

Interestingly, before I entered the world of BDSM, partly for fun and partly for profit, I never thought of myself as particularly bossy. I stand five feet ten inches tall, slim and fit, but with a nice rack and a big round ass. I am quite proud of what mother nature gave me, thank you very much. My father, Dieter Hauser, is German and my mother, Anita Flores, is Hispanic, originally from the Dominican Republic. I have light bronze skin, long curly Black hair and pale green eyes. People always assume that I'm Italian or Greek or even Lebanese when they meet me but I always tell them that I'm mixed-race. Ah, the wonders of being multiethnic in Canadian society.

What do I mean by that? Please allow me to explain. My mother's ancestry includes both Sub-Saharan African and European, like most people in the Dominican Republic, which is probably why I've got the physique I was born with. My body is supple and athletic, and I've got a BIG ass. I thank my ancestors, wherever they might be. Anyhow, I've always had a thing for "ethnic" guys, the darker the better. I dated a Tamil Indian guy named Teejay during my freshman year at the University of Calgary and we had a lot of fun together. It's a shame that he returned to Tamil Nadu, India, after only a year in Canada. Oh, well. I guess it wasn't meant to be. The next guy I dated was Jonathan Adewale, a handsome guy from Nigeria. We became lovers, and that's where my fascination with Black guys began. Jonathan and I were together for about six months, then we split. Jonathan's gone, but my interest in Black men remains.

Recently, I got contacted by none other than our friend Benito Jacques on the website Fetlife, where I interact with other people interested in BDSM. I get a lot of messages from creepy guys on my inbox, and I ignore most of them. Benito's message stood out because he was polite and respectful, and his profile was full of clothed pictures of himself, looking rather handsome in a business suit. On Fetlife, I've grown accustomed to guys whose profiles are full of "dick pictures" and I don't much care for it. Ninety nine percent of the time, guys with dick pictures on their profiles turn out to be dicks, an ironic but unfortunate turn of events. Benito and I began to chat, and got to know each other a bit. As it turns out, he lives in Barrhaven, a somewhat affluent suburb of Ottawa. What a coincidence because I live in a nice duplex in Nepean, not far from Baseline Station and Algonquin College.

Well, Benito and I got along so well that we became regular chat room buddies. In time, our online talks turned into telephone calls, and we finally agreed to meet. It would have to be someplace public, of course. We met inside the food court of the Saint Laurent Mall, about ten minutes from downtown Ottawa by bus. We agreed to meet at noon that Friday, and I must say that Benito didn't disappoint. I found a certain tall, good-looking and well-dressed Black gentleman waiting for me near the Bourbon Street restaurant. I walked up to him, clad in my White silk blouse and dark gray pantsuit, and greeted him with a warm smile and a handshake. Thus I met Benito Jacques face to face for the first time. We ate some delicious Chinese food, and got to know each other.

I've always had a thing for sexy, intelligent men who happen to be dark-skinned, and Benito Jacques was the total package. He works for Boston Pizza as a delivery guy, and studies business administration at Carleton University. He's in the MBA program and has two semesters left. This handsome Haitian stud is twenty two years old, smart, sexy and actually humble. I've met a lot of guys in Ottawa who were full of themselves, especially businessmen and politicians. Benito was different, and I liked that about him. I just knew we were going to get along wonderfully, and we most definitely did. Our first session wasn't just awesome, it completely blew me away.

Benito Jacques thrilled me in many ways with his willingness to experiment, among other things. A lot of guys are reluctant to try the kind of stuff I like, but not this one. When I bent him over and gave his Black ass a good spanking, he didn't wince or bitch like other guys. He kept asking for more, and I was more than happy to dole it out since he was willing to take it. After spanking him, I decided to fuck him. I lubricated his ass, and rolled a condom on my dildo before stuffing my favorite Haitian stud like a Thanksgiving turkey. Benito was silent and stoic at first as I fucked him and I admired that, but I also like to get some screaming out of my subs. That's why I grabbed his balls and squeezed them real hard until he finally started squealing. Ha! Not so tough, is he? Good to know!

I had a lot of fun with Benito during that first session, and I think we're going to have lots of fun together in the near future. Like I said, I find intelligent, well-spoken and well-dressed Black men sexy as hell, and Benito Jacques is definitely the type I like to keep around. We parted ways, and I wished him the best. When I got back to my computer, I had two new messages. One came from Benito, sent from his cell phone and thanking me for a wonderful session. The second came from Hydro Ottawa's human resources department, telling me there was an opening in their call center. Hmmm. I vaguely recalled sending these bozos my resume the day after I got fired from City Hall, months ago. They're replying to me now? Interesting. They wanted me come in for an interview Monday. I smiled and replied yes. Hey, what do you know? Things are looking up across the board!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers