Meet the Parents

Story Info
My new bride accidently shows the goods to Mom and Dad.
1.8k words
4.15
221.2k
83

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a virgin from a religious southern home, Carla was naive about life with little knowledge of sexual matters when we met. Being ten years younger than I, she was awed by tales of my travels and life experiences when we were introduced and began dating. This eventually included sex. She enjoyed experiencing every aspect of love making which I slowly introduced her to. While her also newly married Southern Baptist friends complained about sex being "messy", Carla eagerly experimented in our bedroom. As examples she loved to suck my cock to orgasm swallowing every drop and learned to relax her lovely ass to fully enjoy anal sex.

Carla and I had dated for over a year before we married. My sweet young bride had yet to meet my parents. Mom and Dad offered to pay for a honeymoon in Mazatlan where they had been planning a vacation. This provided us an opportunity for introductions on "neutral" ground, where Carla could feel more at ease. The plans of course provided for us to have our own room and plenty of time to ourselves. This was a concern for Carla, but not to me, as my parents had always given me plenty of space without interfering.

Living in the South, we were about 2,000 miles from what I considered home. Still within the same country, we now lived in a whole different world and culture from what I knew growing up in the West. Carla's family in no way resembled mine. They habitually offered advice which approached judgment. Her childhood home lacked laughter and was prudish. Being one of eight children, she has said that she never saw any of them or her parents nude. This is significant in my mind in that they lived in a three bedroom house with one bath.

My childhood was very different. My family was not nudists, but it was not uncommon to see each other nude. My mother was very calm not bothering to cover up when I would walk in on her bathing. At times she even wore sheer nightgowns, especially on special evenings such as Christmas Eve. One of my fondest Christmas memories was noticing through a red teddy, probably a present for or from my pop, that her pussy was completely shaved. My father was probably even more open with me. Over the years, from childhood to high school, seeing his big cock gave me a sense of hope to be so well hung.

Having settled in to our duplex style beach cottage, Carla and I spent two of the three hours prior to my parents scheduled arrival swimming in the cool Pacific waters. The exercise helped to relax Carla, also allowing her plenty of time to shower and put on makeup before their arrival. While Carla showered, I heard a soft knock on the interconnecting door.

My parents had arrived early. In the open doorway we hugged each other long and hard. It had been several years, we maintained a strange silence simply sharing hugs. Looking up from one such hug with my mother, I saw my father looking over my shoulder. I turned to see Carla had emerged from her shower standing completely naked with her head and face covered in a towel vigorously drying her hair. From within the towel, she asked "do you think your parents will like me?" I assured her that she would make a huge first impression as I escorted her back into the bathroom.

While Carla continued to get dressed and ready in the bathroom, I confirmed dinner plans with mom. Returning to Carla, she was deeply distressed. The nerves which she was already suffering from became intense having just flashed her in-laws. It was not easy assuring her that they probably had not seen anything, I new that had a very prolonged, up close look at everything, as Carla bent over, stood up, and turned in various directions. However, I was not lying when I assured her that they would not judge, "hell, I am very confident that Pop loved it and you earned his endearment for Life."

Dinner was very pleasant. A couple of bottles of wine helped calm jitters. As Carla charmed my parents, I wondered if mom's permanent smile was being pleased with her new daughter in-law or remembrance of her nude entrance. As we talked on, we slowly noticed that we were the lone remaining patrons in the restaurant. We slowly walked down the beach back to our bungalow. Carla embraced my parents in a hug as we said goodnight.

Carla and I undressed and put on hotel robes before stepping out onto the ocean side deck. The deck had only minor privacy from my parent's side with a very small bamboo wall separating the two. We intentionally stayed back out of view from mom and dad's sliding glass door with our light out as we sat to talk. Carla so enjoyed the evening with my parents and declared that she had already fallen in love with both.

Carla was in just such a happy mood, when we heard my parent's door open with them stepping out on the porch. They were as well in hotel robes, though they walked farther out than we had, sitting together on a fluffy love seat in direct view of us. Before we could announce our presence, Mom began their conversation with "So what do you think of our new daughter in-law?" Both of them raved about how sweet, caring, and intelligent Carla is. They went on for quite some time singing her praises.

Changing tone a bit mom asked "now, back to the question and what you know I was really asking?" Carla tensed, the tone sounded ominous. Mom opening her robe exposing her breasts clarified the intent. With a small laugh and touching each of mom's breast parts for emphasis, Dad slowly began a remembrance of Carla's "large, milky white breasts, so young and firm." "Her areolas were soft pale pink, puffy with youth, and nipples so beautifully hard just having stepped from the shower." He sounded erotically poetic. Looking at Carla, she sat frozen, afraid to move or breath, but her loosely tied robe betrayed that her nipple was once again hard, this time from excitement.

Carla sat quietly holding my hand tightly as mom continued, "Did you notice how pretty her pussy is?" Dad had noticed indeed, "She is as beautiful as you ... pretty pink pussy lips with the loveliest labia, puffy and shaved smooth." "I used to love looking at and licking your smooth shaved pussy." Mom observed that she was not surprised to find Carla shaved as she could always sense my greater interest when I would discover her shaved. Dad pondered, "Why did you quit shaving your wonderful cunt?"

Mom lead him back to their bungalow. As their door closed, Carla released the bundle of nerves she tried to hold together listening to her newly introduced in-laws describe her beautiful assets in such adoring detail. Her mind was obviously spinning as she started a sentence complaining, "Can you believe he looked so closely at my pussy", but finished the same sentence "his cock got so big and hard while talking about me." I had not even noticed his cock was visible, apparently I was a bit busy staring at my mother.

As Carla and I entered our bedroom we could hear my parents shower running. Our disrobing and climbing into bed coincided closely with theirs. We soon realized that our beds were only inches away from each other's. Words were indistinguishable, but every lustful moan, and spring squeak was clearly audible. As Mom and Dad's love making became increasingly passionate, Carla removed our covers climbing on top of me. Her sliding down onto my cock coincided with the newly introduced sound of their headboard slamming against our wall. Carla laid on top of me not moving intently listening to each and every of Mom's increasingly loud squeals. Carla began to quiver, her orgasm coinciding with both of my parents.

I awoke just prior to the dawn in an otherwise empty bed. Carla was not in the restroom or on the Pacific side porch, nor the beach itself. Listening through the door, my parent's room was quiet. Dressed in my robe I stepped onto the back porch finding Carla in the hot tub with my parents. They called out to me to join them holding up their orange juice glasses inviting me to join them. Turning, I muttered something about getting my trunks. Their response of "don't bother" surprised me, which was soon compounded by Carla and mom sitting up revealing they were at a minimum topless.

I soon was joining my nude family in the hot tub, though it was hot enough I sat on the edge. They were laughing and getting along amazingly well. Carla brought me up to date of their discussions revolving around wonderful stories about me growing up. My fears were confirmed with the first story. Carla turned to my mother asking, "so you had to wake him up every morning for school all the way through High school, go on please?" "Yes, as I was saying, he refused to wear pajamas, thus every morning I entered his room to his blankets kicked off and his penis on display as he slept. Morning by morning I experienced his maturing as he grew, as he was hard more and more frequently, as he began to grow hair, and even the time in jr. High when he and his best friend experimented in shaving themselves."

Embarrassed with their conversation, my eyes tended to be looking down. I first noticed that sitting on the edge had me displaying the very penis of their discussion, worse it was beginning to get hard. I then became distracted noticing that Dad's cock was rock hard no longer staying beneath the water. His hard cock I had only seen once when I was not feeling well. I walked in on them making love. Rolling off of Mom, Dad carried me back to my bedroom and gave me pepto-bismal, all the while sporting a massive hard on. Even more astonishing, Mom's pussy was now clean shaven. The long shower was Mom shaving her pretty pussy after Pop had went on about how pretty Carla's shaved pussy was. No wonder Mom got fucked so hard last night.

My thoughts were interrupted by Carla nudging me for a response. Mom's stories had been continuing and she restated, "I asked, at what point did you get as big as your Dad?" Carla as well restated "I think Dad is still bigger, just by a touch." When, oh when, did Carla start calling him Dad, and when did she so openly start looking at his penis? With encouragement, my father was soon sitting beside me while my mom and wife compared our cocks in minute detail.

From that point in our vacation, our connecting door never closed, clothes were worn only in public, and no subject was off limits. This relationship continues as my parents visit at least once a year and we visit them at least once a year. In future stories I will chronicle Carla's continued evolution especially with my parents.