Meet the Parents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked into my face, and leaned in and kissed me. "Open your mouth." I did as he commanded and am rewarded. His tongue thrust into my mouth in sync with his thrusts into me. He started to thrust harder, my breast bouncing.

He continued to pound into me as he leaned down and put his mouth on my nipples. My hands came up to cradle his head to my breasts; encouraging him to suckle me. His mouth on my breast was about send me over the edge. He suckled them harder and faster.

"Richard, harder. Please harder." His hips speed up. I dug my heels into his buttocks. He reached a hand in between us and rubbed my clit. "I am almost there, harder." He grabbed my ass him his large hands and gives me three hard pumps and I exploded. I clenched around his dick as he continued to pump into me; tremors running through my legs.

Richard groaned as he gave me another three hard pumps and comes into me. His weight falls onto on the coffee table. I trailed my fingers down his sweaty back and down his buttocks.

My nipples are still hard and in his mouth. Both our chests are heaving. Realization just sunk in. I just got fucked by my boyfriend's father....and it was wonderful.

Richard lifted his head. "I told you anytime I want to, I am going to fuck you." I looked at him.

"You tell me when," I answered. At these words I felt him go hard inside me. He pulled out, turned me on my knees with my hands on the coffee table.

Richard said one word. "Now," and thrust inside me as I cried out in ecstasy.

12