Meet the Strokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers

"Nothing's wrong, honey, but the reason I came home early today was because... I wanted to talk to you about what happened this morning in the bathroom."

"Umm...what do you mean?" Chase said, playing dumb.

Donna put her hand on his thigh and gently squeezed it. "You know what I mean. You were masturbating while I was in the bathroom with you."

Chase looked like he was going to faint. "I -- I didn't know it was you on the other side -- "

"Honey, it's okay," she interrupted, and stroked her hand up his thigh. "Why would I be mad at you for making yourself feel good? It makes me happy when you feel good." Her hand moved higher up his thigh, her fingertips sliding beneath the hem of his shorts.

Chase glanced down at her hand and swallowed again. "I'm just so used to...every morning in the shower I -- "

"You don't need to explain, I know what boys do when they're taking long showers. And even though it's fine if you want to get yourself off while I'm watching, I need you to make sure that -- "

"Wait a second...what did you just say?"

Donna smiled and slid her hand up the leg of her son's shorts until her fingernails grazed against his balls. He wasn't wearing any underwear. "I said it's okay to play with yourself while I'm watching."

Chase's eyes were half-closed and his mouth hung open as his mom brushed her fingers against his stiffening cock. He couldn't talk.

"That's why you were jerking off when you knew I was right on the other side of the shower curtain, right? You wanted me to watch?"

Chase let out a soft moan as his mom squeezed his stiff shaft, and nodded.

Donna pulled her hand back out, and said, "Let's see how bad the problem is." Undoing his cargo shorts, she pulled them down around his knees.

His erect cock sprang free, standing straight up for inspection. Chase gasped as his mom's cool fingers encircled it, feeling how thick it was.

She pumped it up and down a few times, sliding her tongue across her upper lip as she said, "How many times a day do you get yourself off?"

"Umm...twice, usually."

"Well, there's your problem right there. A big cock like this has to come at least three times a day, especially when you're only nineteen."

Chase wondered if he was dreaming, and was suddenly worried that he'd wake up.

"Do you have a girlfriend at school who helps take care of this big boy for you?"

Chase shook his head. "No," he groaned, as she massaged his swollen cock, "there's one girl, but she's just my fb.

"Fb? What's that stand for -- Facebook?

Chase laughed. "Naw, fb means she's my fuck buddy."

Donna raised an eyebrow and smiled at her son as she fondled his full balls with her other hand while still stroking him. "Do you make her suck this big torpedo?" she whispered. "And then pound her little pussy?"

Chase nodded, slackjawed as he watched her work over his cock and balls.

"Mmm...that sounds like fun. Can I be your fuck buddy, too?"

Chase gulped. "Wh -- what?"

"While you're at home, so you're not stuck jerking off alone in the shower, maybe you and Mommy could be fuck buddies?"

His head was spinning, and not just from the handjob. Chase slowly nodded his agreement, even though he still wasn't sure his mom knew exactly what she was agreeing to.

Donna smiled warmly at her baby boy and started to jerk his cock even faster. "I'm going to make you feel so good," she whispered.

As he watched her hand crank up and down his shaft, Chase groaned, "What about Dad...and Shel?"

Donna was also watching her son's shaft, sighing in pleasure as she saw how purple his cockhead was getting as she jerked him off. "Your sister can't know anything about this, and you let me worry about your dad."

Chase fell back on his pillow, moaning as his mom stroked him faster and faster. She slid her other hand under his shirt, exploring every inch of his muscular torso with her fingers as she pumped his thick cock. His toes were twitching as she pushed him closer and closer to the edge.

Donna knew what his toes meant; her husband did exactly the same thing just as he was about to come. Worried about how much and how far her son was going to shoot, she said, "I wish we'd taken the blanket off the bed first, I just washed it."

Chase, barely able to get out more than a few words, said, "Let me...take it off then."

"No, I've got a better way to make sure you don't make a mess." Bending down, she wrapped her mouth around his cock.

Chase tilted his head back and closed his eyes; he let out a long, low moan as he savored the sweet sensation of his mom's wet lips working up and down his swollen shaft.

"Oh, fuuuuck," he groaned, clutching with both hands at the blanket as his toes started to twitch again.

But just as he was about to go off, she suddenly popped his cock out of her mouth, breathing heavily as she watched him with lust-filled eyes.

"Why did you stop?" Chase gasped, as his purple knob twitched, ready to explode.

"I'm sorry, honey, but you've got my pussy soaked." She stood up and let her housecoat slide down to his bedroom floor; she was completely naked underneath. "Do you mind if I put just a few inches of your cock inside, just to see how it feels?"

Chase's eyes slid up his mom's body, he didn't think he'd ever seen anyone so beautiful. Her neatly-trimmed pussy glistened in anticipation of his thick cock, which was still standing straight up from being sucked, and as his eyes traveled across the curve of her hips they lingered on her full breasts. "No, I don't mind, that -- that'd be amazing," he said.

"Stay on your back," she said, "but turn sideways on the bed so your legs are toward your dresser."

"Why?" he asked.

"Just do it," she said, "it'll be better."

Not wanting to argue, Chase did what he was told. As his mom straddled him and lowered herself, trembling with desire, onto his thick pole, he didn't even notice his old teddy bear sitting on the dresser, watching her ride his cock.

When Jack got home that same night, Donna immediately dragged him to their bedroom. He was the person she'd called that morning, and she'd told him everything that had happened with their son in the bathroom.

Sensing his excitement, and knowing how he loved to watch, she suggested that she get out the old nanny cam, hide it in Chase's bedroom and try to convince him to let her give him a handjob on his bed. When she asked Jack if he'd like to watch that, he whispered yes into the phone. Neither of them had expected it to go so well and Jack, who watched the video while she sucked him off, was obviously pleased with the results.

While he'd never let a stranger touch his wife, he had no such reservations when it came to family. He got more enjoyment out of seeing Donna take their son's big cock than she'd got from actually taking it.

However, the old nanny cam was a nuisance as it had no sound and could only record, not transmit. So Jack went out that same night and came back with a new wireless cam that would send a signal to a receiver in their bedroom, letting them watch a live feed on their television.

Donna tossed and turned all night, unable to stop thinking about how good it had felt to get fucked by her son. She woke up just after dawn, and snuck out of her bedroom. She loved how perfectly Chase's cock fit in her mouth, and wanted to suck him while he was still sleeping.

She was smiling as she quietly opened the door to his bedroom, but her smile disappeared when she looked inside.

Chase was sprawled on the bed with the blankets pulled back, completely naked and sound asleep. And between his legs, softly sucking on his thick cock, was his little sister.

Shelby started when she saw her mom. But before she could panic, Donna held up her hands to let her know everything was okay and then put her finger to her lips.

Donna carefully shut the door behind her, and signaled for Shelby to stay where she was.

Gingerly crawling onto the bed beside her son, Donna glanced at her daughter and could see the confusion in her eyes. And then Donna wrapped her hand around Chase's stiff cock, still wet from Shelby's mouth, and leaned over and started to suck it.

Shelby's jaw dropped. She wasn't sure what was going to happen when her mom caught her blowing her brother, but she'd never expected this.

She kneeled on the bed, watching her mom lick and suck her brother's cock until he groaned in his sleep. Donna froze, watching to see if he was going to wake up. When he didn't, she smiled at Shelby, put her hand behind her head and guided her daughter's mouth down to her son's swollen shaft.

She was still sucking on him when he woke up with a start, shocked to see his mom beside him and his sister between his legs. Donna whispered good morning and kissed him on the lips, and made him lie back down so his little sister could finish what she'd started.

Shelby took her brother as deep into her throat as she could, sliding her wet lips up and down his thick shaft. She'd only been sucking for a few minutes when he clasped his hands behind her head, keeping her mouth wrapped around his cock as he emptied his load down her throat. Shelby struggled as she tried to take it all down, as Chase grunted and bucked his hips toward her mouth. She started to gag, and as he pulled his cock out a thick mix of cum and saliva spilled out of her mouth and all over his cock and balls.

Her mom asked her if she was okay, and she smiled and licked her lips as she nodded yes.

In the other room, Jack was furiously pounding his prick as he watched the feed from the hidden camera, and saw cum dripping out of his daughter's mouth. He groaned, and came just as the bedroom door opened.

"I wondered if you were watching," Donna whispered, as she shut the door and grabbed some tissue to clean up the mess.

"Did you know?" Jack gasped. "Did you know that her and Chase were -- "

"No, apparently this morning was the first time. Chase caught Shelby playing with herself a few days ago in her bedroom and, in return, let her watch while he masturbated. And things just escalated from there. The morning I caught him in the shower -- he thought I was Shelby."

"And that's why he was masturbating? He wasn't doing it for you?"

Donna shook her head no.

"So...does this change anything?"

"Not for me, unless you want it to. We can still keep the camera hidden in Chase's room, and I'm assuming you don't mind if Shelby joins the show."

Jack quickly shook his head; he didn't mind.

And neither did Shelby. The discovery that her mom and brother were having sex together had blindsided her. But once she recovered from the initial shock, she became an enthusiastic participant.

Unfortunately, there was only five days left before Chase had to head back to college. His mom and sister took turns sucking and jerking him off, but only Donna was willing to let him fuck her.

Shelby wasn't ready or willing to take their relationship to that level, but would lie naked on the bed beside her mom and watch as her brother pistoned his cock in and out of her until they both came.

Sunday finally arrived and Chase had to return to college. Donna was planning on driving him alone, but asked Shelby if she wanted to come along.

"There's nowhere to sit," Shelby said, "the back seat is full with his stuff."

"Honey," Donna said, "you can sit on your brother's lap."

And as the small car zoomed down the interstate taking Chase to college, that's where Shelby was. Sitting on her brother's lap, his stiff cock pressed between the cheeks of her beautiful, round ass as his hands roamed freely under her t-shirt.

Shelby moaned as he teased her nipples and squeezed her firm breasts, and was glad that her mom had told her not to wear a bra or panties.

"Mmm, you sure have big tits for such a tiny girl, Shel," Chase said.

Donna glanced over and smiled as she saw her son's big hands exploring his little sister's body. "We've got about an hour until we're there," she said. "Why don't you let your brother's big cock get some air?"

Shelby arched her back, lifting her bum off her brother's lap as Chase pushed his jeans and boxers down around his ankles.

Donna looked over as Shelby sat back down so that Chase's stiff pole was jutting up between her bare thighs. Reaching over, she grabbed the head of her son's cock like a gearshift and gave him a playful squeeze.

"I think you better give your brother something to tide him over until the next time you see him."

"What do you mean?" Shelby said.

"Why don't you let him fuck you, and ride his cock while I drive?"

Shelby swallowed. "I don't know. It's kind of awkward, and people driving by might see us."

"No one's going to see, just make sure to keep your t-shirt down. And sitting on his lap is the perfect position."

Before his little sister could object, Chase reached his hand around and unbuttoned her short shorts.

Shelby lifted her ass and he pushed them down. As she stepped out of them, she leaned back against her brother and he spread her legs, rubbing his stiff cock against her soft pussy.

Donna looked over at her daughter, and noticed she had her eyes tightly closed. "Are you okay, honey?"

"Uh huh," Shelby said, swallowing nervously as Chase rubbed his knob up and down her slit.

"Lean forward," he said.

Shelby complied, and bent forward so that her forearms were resting against the dashboard.

Chase lifted his sister's beautiful round ass in the air, and lined up his cock with her opening.

When he was pressed up against her, he held her hips and went to lower her down, but she stiffened and grimaced as he tried to enter her.

Chase pulled her harder, trying to force his cock inside her but she was too tight and dry.

"It hurts," Shelby cried, and pushed her hand against his chest to prevent him from trying again.

Donna shot a worried look at her daughter. "What hurts, honey? Is he too big?"

"I didn't even get it inside," Chase said.

"It just -- I don't want to do it," Shelby said.

"That's fine, honey. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I just thought -- "

"I mean...I like what we do," Shelby said. "I like sucking Chase and making him feel good. It's just...it's just awkward in the car."

"It's not a problem," Donna said. "I completely understand." And then, glancing over at Chase's still throbbing cock, she said, "Can you take a turn driving, honey?"

A few minutes later, the car was zooming down the highway again; Shelby was behind the wheel while her mom was in the passenger seat, moaning and trying not to hit her head on the roof as she bounced up and down on her son's cock.

When they finally pulled up to the college twenty minutes later, they both had their pants back on and Donna had cleaned up all of the cum he'd pumped into her pussy.

"I'll miss you," she said, and any passerby that noticed the kiss they shared would have never guessed they were mother and son.

Donna and Shelby had driven back with the radio on, and neither one of them had mentioned what had happened with her and Chase. But as Donna had watched her daughter, and had seen the way she'd kept her arms and legs crossed the whole ride home, staring out the window and watching the road roll by, she'd known there was something wrong.

* * *

Donna was so wrapped up in her memories, sighing as she smelled her son's shirt and remembering how long it had been since she'd touched him, that she hadn't even heard her husband come into the bedroom.

She opened her eyes and blushed when she saw him standing at the edge of the bed, watching her. "Sorry," she said, feeling a damp heat between her legs as she tossed the shirt into the laundry hamper. "I was just thinking about Chase."

"I could tell by the smile on your face." Jack held out the necktie she'd left on their bed for him and said, "Do I really have to wear this thing? We're not even going out."

"You don't have to...I just thought it would be nice, seeing as how I got it for your birthday and you haven't even worn it yet."

Jack sighed and turned around. "Can you tie it for me?"

Donna smiled and moved behind her husband, reaching beneath his arms as she tied a simple four-in-hand knot.

As she was adjusting the tie, Shelby came into the bedroom wearing a beautiful red sleeveless mini dress.

"Oh, honey, you look beautiful," Donna said.

Shelby flashed a smile at her father and hugged her body against him. "Do you like it, Daddy?"

Jack kissed her on the top of her head as he caressed her round ass through the red dress. She wasn't wearing any panties. "If, for any reason, this kid sees you in this dress and doesn't want to fuck you...you come right to my room and I'll show you exactly how much I like it."

Shelby smiled as she ground against her daddy's cock, feeling it swell, but then her mom separated them.

"That's enough," she said. "You already almost made your father go off earlier -- don't start teasing him again."

Shelby gently bit her lower lip as she stepped back and saw the swollen outline of his stiff member, and then flashed her eyebrows at him, giggling as her mom pushed her back toward her bedroom.

Donna dragged her husband back to their own bedroom. "Am I going to have to lock you up until tomorrow? Or are you going to behave tonight?"

"It wasn't me," he said. "It was her -- both times!"

Donna shook her head. A month ago her husband had insisted their daughter was a sweet, innocent virgin. Now he was trying to get his cock inside her every time she bent over.

Jack sat on the edge of the bed and watched the television; the hidden camera was showing Shelby in her bedroom, admiring her red dress in the mirror.

At Donna's suggestion, they'd moved the teddy bear to their daughter's bedroom right after Chase went back to college. He'd never realized, until he hid it on her bookcase, how often teenage girls touched themselves, and he watched every day as Shelby had her daily masturbation session, and masturbated right along with her. Of course, that was before she'd started sucking his cock each morning.

The doorbell rang, and Shelby turned around just as Jack turned off the monitor.

Donna reached the door first and smiled when she saw her daughter's boyfriend, Greg, through the peephole.

She opened the door, and said, "Hey, you, you're right on time."

He had flowers in his hand, and held them out. "I -- I got these for you, Mrs. Stroker."

"For me? You are so sweet," she said and, before he could react, pulled him close and hugged him.

Her breasts were pressed against his chest, and as he breathed deeply of her perfume, he said, "You look amazing tonight, Mrs. Stroker."

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear.

Donna could feel his hard-on against her hip, and she shifted so that it pressed right against her pussy. She sighed as she slowly ground against it, and whispered, "Don't call me Mrs. Stroker, Greg. Call me Mom."

When he heard Shelby coming down the hallway, he broke the cock-stiffening hug and nervously backed away, hoping his throbbing erection wasn't obvious.

Donna turned around as Shelby appeared, and said, "Look what your sweet boyfriend brought me dear, flowers." As she handed them to her daughter to smell, her other hand was behind her, rubbing Greg's swollen shaft through his pants.

"I'd better go put them in some water," Donna said, and took them to the kitchen.

Shelby went to hug her boyfriend, and when she felt how hard his cock was she glanced down at his obvious bulge and gave him a puzzled look. "What caused that?"

"I'm just really excited about...you know, later."

Shelby's eyes lit up and, checking to make sure her parents weren't watching, gave his cock a squeeze. "I am too, but you have to promise to be patient with me."

"I will be," he whispered, "I told you before, I never want to hurt you."

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,646 Followers