Meet the Trainer

Story Info
Amy and Brianna learn new yoga.
952 words
3.27
27.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Amy, wanna go to this yoga class, called Hot Yoga? On Monday morning after we drop the kids off at school." Brianna said over the phone.

"Yeah, sounds like a plan."

Amy and Brianna are both married mothers in suburban Concord North Carolina, friends because of their kids, and they share much more personal memories together that even their husbands don't know.

Monday morning arrives, and Brianna and Amy meet at the yoga studio, both are gorgeous for 42, they might as well look 28, Amy a beautiful redhead, with blue eyes, soft freckles on her cheeks, large double D cup breasts, dressed in just blue spandex leggings, gray sports bra, and flip flops. Brianna, beautiful black woman, her naturally curly hair in a ponytail, also dressed in a front zip sports bra, light blue leggings and flip flops. "Hey girl!" Brianna said happily as they hugged and slapped each other on the ass. "Let's see how this yoga class is." They giggled.

Setting up their yoga mats they slipped their shoes off and sat down, they noticed t windows were tinted but didn't think anything of it.

"Hello class," a masculine voice rang out, "welcome to Hot Yoga." A tall tattooed dirty blonde haired blue eyed man came out. We sat man with tongue in cheek, he was half their age but just as hot. Dressed in basketball shorts, sneakers and tank top he approached his two students. Brianna and Amy looked at each other hungrily, now they know why it's called Hot Yoga. His name was Jake but he was going to be called baby in just a minute and they were going to be called momma. Suddenly the students were going to be the teachers.

Jake started to lead them into basic yoga poses and as he got them in a new position he walked around them to monitor their progress and their forms. Bringing them back to on all fours he walked behind them and dropped to his knees, placing both his hands firmly between the ladies asses, his fingers running between their cheeks and along their pussy lips confirming they weren't wearing panties and were getting horny. Amy and Brianna looked at each other and decided to push their asses against his hands, letting his fingers run up over their clits back and forth?

"Can we get to the hot portion of the class now?" Amy begged. Turning herself around she simultaneously placed her ankles over Jakes shoulders and pulled his beautiful face towards her groin. Brianna turned and watched as Jake hurried his face in the soft moist fabric. Biting her lip, she ran her hand along the outside of his shorts and found out he too was horny and not wearing boxers.

Brianna slid herself between jakes legs and pulled his shorts off, and his thick long shaft sprung free, reaching mid thigh and easily went past his bellybutton. His balls hung heavy and obviously full of cum. Brianna positioned her mouth by the tip of his heavy cock and started to suck him hard and heavy. Working her way to the base she gagged softly while Amy's moans and jakes grunts filled the room. Jake started to thrust his cock deeper into Brianna's mouth, sensing he was about to cum, Brianna stopped. "Your going to pour your cum inside our cunts, when we leave it'll be dripping." Brianna said licking her lips and pulling her bra off pulling at her nipples. Jake nodded and ripped a hole in Amy's tights exposing her sopping wet, shaved pink cunt.

"My turn." Brianna said greedily, burring her face in her friends cunt lapping at her juices, Jake got behind her and started to finger Brianna's asshole as he ate her pussy out. Their moans filled the studio and jakes cock throbbed more and more, as it dribbled precum down his shaft,

Looking back, Brianna said, "fuck me now!" "Burry that white meat deep in my black cunt and pour your cum in me. I want your child!" She begged more as he ran his shaft the length of her slit. Covering his shaft in her juices. Finally plunging his shaft all the way to the base, her pussy tightened and massaged his cock as he pumped in and out, slamming he ass cheeks against his abdomen, fingering her asshole as he did. Brianna's creamy Pusey couldn't resist his cock, creaming hard over and over again as he fucked her senselessly. She was getting just as she begged for in her hot yoga class. Amy finally exploded, her cum, filling Brianna's mouth and covering her chin still, Brianna continued her torturous treatment of pleasure over her friends sopping pussy, "we want you nice and wet for his big dick to enter your tight little pussy baby Amy?" she moaned as Amy screamed in pleasure and convulsed through another orgasm.

Jakes first load of cum erupted deep in Brianna's fertile pussy, ropes of hot sticky cum splashed and coated her pussy, so much so that their cum ran down her thighs as well. Pulling out immediately he went to service Amy's pussy, sitting her up he lead her to a chair and sat her in his lap, fucking her cowgirl style as he built up another load of cum to fill the dirty milfs fertile pussy. Sucking on her nipples drover her wild, as Jake watched Brianna finger her pussy and cum over herself again, his balls tightened up and he erupted another load of hot sticky cum in Amy's creamy pussy.

When they all got their fix and drained jakes balls completely of potent cum they smiled and asked, "do you do house calls?"

To be continued